Today 04:02 AM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by alec
Today 03:47 AM

Old March 1st, 2024, 07:21 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Rookscreech felt tense as ever, despite not really having a reason. Life was just upsetting somehow, probably because she was bored abd hadn't spoken to anyone.
Old March 2nd, 2024, 06:29 AM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Starrypaw sat.
(open)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old March 2nd, 2024, 12:44 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Albatrosskit existed

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old March 3rd, 2024, 01:46 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

WindClan Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookez. View Post
Nettlepaw
4/100

Nettlepaw couldn't believe it. Was Bristlepaw raising her voice at her? "Oh, So You wanted to eat it? You're hungry?" Nettlepaw screamed, in full rage at Bristlepaw. Then, she slammed her foot down on the Rabbit. She Swatted the smushed up Freshkill pretty far. "Go get it. I want you to eat every last bite, since your 'So hungry." The last bit was in a mocking shy tone. She wanted to see Bristlepaw cry. She wanted to see her suffer.

@Shellwhisker |

Bristlepaw´s ears lowered. She didn´t know whether to obey or to fight the other apprentice, especially since Vixenstare hadn´t taken her out for battle training yet.

A low whine rose in her throat as she ran after the rabbit, dragging it back towards Nettlepaw with her and taking a bite of it, nearly choking as she felt the tears run down her cheeks.

[ @ChaosBringer. // @Moonraven - The poor girl is being bullied. She´d appreciate some help from Vixen and Twilight <3 ]

____

A forced cough sounded behind Nettlepaw as Ivysnow padded forward and stood behind her apprentice.

´´Nettlepaw,´´ She growled coldly. ´´I´d like for you to explain why you´re bullying Bristlepaw.´´

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; March 3rd, 2024 at 01:49 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 02:21 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Nettlepaw
@Shellwhisker

"Eat up, you fat freak." She swatted Bristlepaw on the head and laughed a bit. Is she really crying right now? Pssh. I didn't even rip her eyes out yet! This made Nettlepaw chuckle with amusement. Until she heard a very familiar cough behind her. She turned to see Ivysnow staring down at her.

"I'd like for you an your smelly breath to leave us alone." She side-eyed the older warrior before turning back to Bristlepaw. Wait.. Wasn't Ivysnow her mentor? Okay, maybe she should play nice for now. "I'm not bulling her, were just playing a pretend game." She then smirked. "I'm playing the role as a mean leader who also happens to be the prettiest cat in the whole Wide world and Bristlepaw is playing as the ugly fat stinky sister. I'm just doing my part."

[Oml I feel so bad. please don't take any of this to heart! <3]

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; March 3rd, 2024 at 02:31 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 07:32 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

WindClan Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookez. View Post
Nettlepaw
@Shellwhisker

"Eat up, you fat freak." She swatted Bristlepaw on the head and laughed a bit. Is she really crying right now? Pssh. I didn't even rip her eyes out yet! This made Nettlepaw chuckle with amusement. Until she heard a very familiar cough behind her. She turned to see Ivysnow staring down at her.

"I'd like for you an your smelly breath to leave us alone." She side-eyed the older warrior before turning back to Bristlepaw. Wait.. Wasn't Ivysnow her mentor? Okay, maybe she should play nice for now. "I'm not bulling her, were just playing a pretend game." She then smirked. "I'm playing the role as a mean leader who also happens to be the prettiest cat in the whole Wide world and Bristlepaw is playing as the ugly fat stinky sister. I'm just doing my part."

[Oml I feel so bad. please don't take any of this to heart! <3]

Bristlepaw ran and crouched behind Ivysnow.

Ivysnow´s eyes narrowed. Until Twilightstar, Fallownose, or Vixenstare appeared, she´d have to handle Nettlepaw herself.

The dappled gray, silver, and white she-cat bared her teeths in the beginnings of a snarl.

´´Don´t you dare lie to me, Nettlepaw,´´ The warrior hissed. ´´I don´t have time to play games with you. Trust me, I will be reporting your behavior to Twilightstar.´´

Shaking her head in disappointment, Ivysnow glared at her apprentice. ´´I do not have any right to demote you, but I do know three cats who do.´´

´´Nettlepaw, you are confined to the camp for half a moon for bullying one of your denmates. You have to clean out the elders´ den and take care of them once daily for the amount of time,´´ Eyes narrowing, the molly continued without letting Nettlepaw speak. ´´Lightningstorm should have moss in the medicine den for you to use to clean out their den. If not, you will come and find me and I will take you out to gather fresh moss, but only if Lightningstorm does not have any extra moss.´´

Ivysnow whisked her tail. ´´I will let Twilightstar, Fallownose, and Lightningstorm know of your punishment, and what you did to deserve it. Count yourself lucky if none of them punish you any further.´´

She stalked off, tail around Bristlepaw, and led the scared apprentice to the medicine den.

[ Nettlepaw has been confined to the WindClan Camp for half a moon. {Two IRL Weeks}. If she is seen leaving the camp at all by any warrior, they are to report it to one of the High Ranks or Ivysnow. She is to be posted taking care of the elders once daily, and she is to be posted cleaning out their den once per week. These punishment posts must be 100 words in length. You may have Nettlepaw approach Ivysnow on Sunday, March 17th, 2024 for her punishment to be relieved. ]

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; March 3rd, 2024 at 07:53 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 07:53 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Snowybreeze |
Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive | The Collector - Inactive

Her sudden bout of shyness caught the gentle giant off guard, mismatched ears perking up as he tilted his head once more in confusion. Oh dear... had he crossed a line somehow? Had he gotten far too overly familiar with this warrior? He had only tried to be friendly. Grateful. Appreciative of her kindness to him despite how little he deserved it. Obviously he'd done something wrong, however, and now he found himself inwardly floundering, thinking desperately on how to rectify a mistake he had no idea he'd committed in the first place.

Goldenfox's words were still kind. Still had a sense of humor to them, but the air had changed. There was tension now. Snowybreeze could tell. Had the molly assumed he'd been lying? Did not mean what he'd said? She did not seem... angry at his choice of words. Unless she herself was lying, though, she seemed happy about them. But her tone of voice almost hinted at something else, and the Maine Coon mix found himself with a light frown gracing his features in concern. He wanted to ask. Make sure she was alright. But truthfully, despite the feeling he got... she seemed... fine. Aside of her unexpected bashfulness, there seemed to be nothing out of sorts with the warrior.

Perhaps he was overthinking things. The long haired tom was prone to this sort of thing. Overthinking things and making big deals out of nothing. He knew this well... yet he couldn't help but fret a little. The thought that he had somehow offended his clanmate eating away at his conscience. She was already up, however. Giving her farewells. And yet even as she left she gave him time to bid adieu as well. The shy warrior shuffled massive paws timidly, trying to gulp down his reservations in lieu of having at least a proper send off to the feline who... was... going to the ShadowClan border by herself? Oh... Oh goodness. Was that... that safe? Stars. He had no doubt she was a more than capable warrior... and the two clans did have an alliance... But would she truly be alright? Would it not be best to go accompanied? Maybe this was the way to make up for his previous mistakes? By offering to go with her?

"O-oh," he mewed, his words caught in his throat. Because... how dare he offer himself as a viable patrolmate? His presence would be the equivalent of nothing. Of no one being there. He should know better than to even think so highly of himself. And yet... what else could he do to help alleviate this situation he had so obviously turned dour somehow?

"W-well... I. Well. There is. No need. For apologies. It was. All. My fault. Truly. But. If you. Would like. Prefer. Even. I would. Be. Most grateful. Thrilled. Really. If you would. Share. This rabbit. With me. Perhaps. We could. Both go? To the. Border. I mean. As way of. Atonement. Maybe. Make. A better. Second impression. Than first," he whispered softly, his voice growing uncertain as he spoke. Shy. Knowing for certain he had overstepped a line on his quest for penance. StarClan help him... someday he would learn how to have a proper conversation without making a mess of everything. Suddenly realizing how he'd messed up, however, his eyes grew round, head flying up to stare in horror at his companion as his forepaws flew to the air, erratically moving before him as if he were trying to take the words away, grab them from the air so they would never reach her ears.

"N-not that! Oh stars! Not that! You need. To make. A better. Impression! No! Oh golly! No! I meant. For me. Better. Second impression. Oh. StarClan... Might need. A third impression. Now. I would think. I am. So. So sorry. I did not. Did not mean. To imply! Apologies!" he mewed, his voice raising a few octaves as he desperately tried to mend his mistakes... again.

@Tiabirb [Goldenfox]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old March 3rd, 2024, 08:00 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Nettlepaw
@Shellwhisker
5/100

Nettlepaw stared at Ivysnow. A look of disbelief and horror on her face clear as day. Wait? Demoted?! Punishement?! She didn't even do anything wrong! She had to clean out the elder's den for half a moon?! The same den a bunch of stinky elder's sleep in? Hell to the no! "Wait- You can't do that! I didn't do anything!" She protested. This was unfair! Why wasn't Bristlepaw getting punished too? She was the one who started all this!

Wait.. This was Bristlepaw's fault. All her fault! That rat mouthed Snitch! She lashed her tail in anger and let out a huff. "I was TRYING to be nice." She then mean mugged in Bristlepaw's direction. Just her face told the other Apprentice 'I'm going to deal with you later."

[Deserved. lol]

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; March 3rd, 2024 at 08:01 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 08:30 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Goldenfox
24 Moons
She/Her
Purrk(s): Silver Tongue
---------------------------------

Her eyes turned into blue saucers. Not only did he offer to join her, though she kinda knew he wouldn't be much for confrontation, but he offered to share his rabbit with her! And this caused those wide blue eyes to narrow. This was a bizarre interaction, but she wasn't about to pass up an offered meal. "Sure," She mewed, "I dunno what you mean about needing a second impression though, Snowy. My first impression of you isn't some jerk who thinks he's all that and then some." So with deliberately slow steps, Goldenfox made her way over and settled down opposite the fluffy white tom.

But he seemed to take great offense to his own...words? Goldenfox leaned back as he pawed wildly at the air, and she sat there, staring at him as if he'd just become the rabbit. "Distant, maybe clumsy, but genuine and deep down you're a good little heart that beats big and heavy. And deep down I think you're kinda cute because of that, but you didn't hear it from me." Goldenfox flashed a small smile before she settled back into a crouch and dug into the rabbit, taking a bite near the rabbit's back leg. She chewed for a moment, swallowing and licking her the rabbit flavor from her muzzle.

"I'd be glad for the company to the border. Might just hunt a little bit." Goldenfox said, taking another bite from the rabbit and wolfing this bite down a little faster. "Just a reminder, Snowy; flowers and butterflies aren't suitable prey." It was another slight tease, one directed at his timid and soft nature, but for fun. She gave him a wink, chuckling softly to herself. She found it surprisingly easy to be around the fluffy white cloud, even if he was a total weirdo sometimes.

@Alchemist Kitsune [Snowybreeze]
Old March 4th, 2024, 09:13 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Dimkit had been shuffling his paws around in the nursery and making some shapes out of dirt as he tried to make something to match his creativity. However, the dirt wouldn’t mold into the shapes he was trying to make, which was a bit frustrating, but he tried to keep his temper. Eventually after what felt like centuries worth of moons he finally made a shape that somewhat resembled a duck.

Then Brightcall walked over and swatted him on the back of the head.

Dimkit rubbed the spot she hit him, screwing up his face as if to say “ow”. He didn’t actually say anything, though. His mom and him didn’t get along at all. She was social, irrational, harsh, and a liar. She’d always say she thought he was normal, but the truth was she didn’t. She didn’t think he was normal because he preferred being alone. And to top that all off she did so many unjust things and pretended he wasn’t smart enough to notice.

“You should go talk to somebody.” Brightcall said bluntly. In Brightcall’s eyes, a lack of socialization from her kit was a problem that needed fixing.

Dimkit complied quietly, ears flattened and mood soured. He hated her. He had plotted what he’d say to her and what he’d tell her about what he thought about her many times, but when she’d ever ask words would never come out no matter how much he wanted to say them.

He got up and looked around. He saw another cat and approached them, tapping them on their paw to get their attention.

@ChaosBringer.

(Sorry for the length )