Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
A Bee Buzzing Around A...
by Naila
Last post by Naila
Today 07:56 AM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by korok
Today 07:41 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 07:28 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:25 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 07:18 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 25th, 2020, 12:12 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

The fiery anger in Dogpaws chest ignited. She gave Sparrowpaw a burning glare of anger, her claws ubsheathed as they flexed in the ground. @Cörruptly.

As she promised, she said nothing. A sadness was hidden behind her fury. She would skin the mouse brain alive, not for only leaving Shadowclan but for upsetting Slatepaw like this. Sge couldn't hold her comments in any longer. "He's soft... not Shadowclan material. I'm glad he's going!" She whispered, large body trembling next to Slatepaws.
@Slatepaw

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 25th, 2020, 12:20 PM

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Duskkit came bounding out of the nursery when she heard her aunts calling for a meeting. As usual, the kit was excited, joy twinkling in her large emerald eyes along with an adorable smile. "Come on Ebb! You too Mi-Mi!" Calling out to her adopted siblings as the small calico wiggled her way to the front to get to the dark leader as possible

@Blissie Bliss @CheetahPelt
-----

Rosepool calmly walked to the clearing, his amber eyes watching a thrush fly in the air. How pretty... Sitting in the back, not paying attention to anything else but the nature around him.

-------

Creekwind was already in the clearing, eating actually. Not wanting to give her food up the molly moved closer to the sea of cats that have gathered with her vole. Moving herself to her good side the she-cat ate while waiting for Icestar to continue.

-----

Stormlily limped out of the nursery with her two kits. "Remember to behave my loves." She gently reminded them as she limped to Shadequill.

@Solstice_X @Wings @Cloudsky
"Hello, my dear." He meowed to his mate lovingly, grooming her pelt. Their kits were going to be apprentices, and he couldn't help but smile. Wrapping his tail around his mate, he groomed his kits a bit more for their big day.
@Solstice_X @Wings
Old March 25th, 2020, 12:20 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebelly View Post
The fiery anger in Dogpaws chest ignited. She gave Sparrowpaw a burning glare of anger, her claws ubsheathed as they flexed in the ground. @Cörruptly.

As she promised, she said nothing. A sadness was hidden behind her fury. She would skin the mouse brain alive, not for only leaving Shadowclan but for upsetting Slatepaw like this. Sge couldn't hold her comments in any longer. "He's soft... not Shadowclan material. I'm glad he's going!" She whispered, large body trembling next to Slatepaws.
@Slatepaw
Sparrowpaw's eyes stretched wide and she gave a little mrrow of laughter. "Woah, woah there buddy. Keep your fur on!" She buried her nose in her paws again and quietly, half-to-herself, added, "If you still want a pelt, that is."

The small brown apprentice wrapped her tail inattentively around her, ears flicking as that same bored feeling pricked at her pelt. She wanted to get out. She wanted to bully someone. She didn't want to be stuck here in some old den with the two most annoying apprentices in the world. So, silently, she rose to her paws and arched her back in a long stretch before quietly padding out, her footsteps clicking on a mound of pebbles in the dimming darkness. She didn't yet know where she would go, but she knew she didn't want to be in ShadowClan's territory at the moment. And after all, she didn't need to be in ShadowClan's territory at the moment.

Suddenly, an idea built itself together in her mind and her ears pricked forward. I'm going to go to RiverClan's territory! I haven't been there yet.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old March 25th, 2020, 12:42 PM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed

Slatepaw huffed at the bickering between her sister and Sparrowpaw, shaking her head a little as she moved to stand, stretching her legs a little, "Thanks..." She grumbled a little, "That makes me feel better..." There was a grumble of sarcasm in her tone as she moved to follow Sparrowpaw out of the den.
@Bumblebelly

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 25th, 2020, 12:44 PM
s

Dogpaw flattened her ears back with a quiet whimper of apology. "I-Im sorry, Slatepaw. I'm.. not the best at comforting. I'm just saying that, even if he goes.. you've got me and I won't be leaving you any time soon." She whispered, following behind her sister with a head low with shame. "Try talking to him again.. I've cleaned my paws of that Tom but I suppose he might want to explain himself to you?"
@Slatepaw

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 25th, 2020, 12:47 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slatepaw View Post
Slatepaw huffed at the bickering between her sister and Sparrowpaw, shaking her head a little as she moved to stand, stretching her legs a little, "Thanks..." She grumbled a little, "That makes me feel better..." There was a grumble of sarcasm in her tone as she moved to follow Sparrowpaw out of the den.
@Bumblebelly
Sparrowpaw turned, her brows furrowing. The approaching of footsteps was beginning to sound somewhere behind her, and when she looked over her shoulder - a brisk look - she caught sight of Slatepaw. Gasping, Sparrowpaw quickly put on a desperate burst of speed and hurried off, her tail streaming in the air behind her as she vanished into the night's shadows. Where was her mentor? Was he alright?

Suddenly, she picked up the scent of Blackfoot. Another scent soon followed, a distant, fishy stench. Sparrowpaw slewed to a halt, her eyes starting wide. RiverClan, he's with RiverClan! Anger surged through Sparrowpaw as she scrambled and weaved desperately in-between trees and fallen pines, her paws sending leaves scattering into the black, star-dotted sky. She didn't give a mouse's-tail that she was sneaking out of camp - she had to help her mentor as soon as possible.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old March 25th, 2020, 01:00 PM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed

Slatepaw paused her exit as he sister hurried to apologize, sighing and turning to look back at her, "It's fine... I'm not mad. " She sighed again before looking towards the entrance, sighing, " I might... I think he had more to say but I was upset, so I left. " She shook her head gently. She didn't want to; it made her feel sick, but she felt she would regret it if she didn't.
@Bumblebelly

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 25th, 2020, 01:00 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

BerryKit would get bored of playing and simply flop on the ground, purring as drops of sunlight fall through the brambles @MagicCat99

Last edited by The Shadow Flower; March 25th, 2020 at 01:02 PM.
Old March 25th, 2020, 01:19 PM
s

"Look I think you need to rest for the night," Dogpaw murmured quietly to her sister, sitting in the entrance to the apprentices den. "I always find a good nights nap and some food helped me clear my head, I'm sure he'll be around here tomorrow looking for you." Dogpaw said reluctantly, she loathed weak cats but had to admit, even Bumblebelly was a very attentive father.
@Slatepaw

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 25th, 2020, 01:21 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Undertaker
Flicking his ears, he gave a nod in understanding . Atleast the job was done...don't want any deputies or leaders getting snappy at us...
"of course ...I'll do my best to not forget that... " he meowed . don't forget ....don't forget tail swishing he head back to where his mentor was.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Closed Thread