by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 04:26 PM

Old July 5th, 2023, 10:24 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Firestream walked slowly through Thunderclan territory being carefully not to traed on any stones or sticks that might harm her.

"What a perfect day to be beautiful" she though joyfully as the sun warmed her pelt "I'm sure I'm the most beautiful cat in all the clans" she thought smugly her only thoughts on her own apperance "Who doesn't love m-" her thoughts were broken as she tripped over a rather large tree root.

The pretty dark ginger and cream tabby she-cat let out a cry of pain as she fell to the ground "oh no, no, no I've been injured!" she cried worridly "Someone help me I am in terrible danger!" she yowled desperately fearing for her own life.

(OPEN:Oh great anyone want to deal with this drama queen?)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old July 7th, 2023, 09:43 AM
Master of bad jokes

Nightgaze sprinted throught Thunderclan territory not too fast because she didn't want to leave Fawnpaw behind the small black she-cat slided to a stop and jumped to face her new apprentice "And here we are Thunderclan territory!" she said proudly smiling "So what ya think amazing isn't it?" she asked eagerly.
@Pangoligon

Nightgaze kit finder!

Last edited by Morrigan; July 7th, 2023 at 09:44 AM.
Old July 7th, 2023, 10:10 PM
Stoopi sticker

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

─•~❉᯽❉~•─
| Fawnpaw - She/Her |
Fawnpaw followed her mentor to the territory, occasionally stepping on a few leaves that happened to be on the ground; the territory's cool! "Y-yea, it is amazing" she replied, looking around; Thunderclan has been through a lot but the territory still looked great! The little apprentice saw a butterfly flying around; she had seen a few butterflies in the camp as well before her apprentice ceremony from time to time though there's probably more butterflies living in the territory.
╰─▸ ❝ @The Doctor [Nightgaze]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old July 8th, 2023, 03:50 AM
Master of bad jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post
─•~❉᯽❉~•─
| Fawnpaw - She/Her |
Fawnpaw followed her mentor to the territory, occasionally stepping on a few leaves that happened to be on the ground; the territory's cool! "Y-yea, it is amazing" she replied, looking around; Thunderclan has been through a lot but the territory still looked great! The little apprentice saw a butterfly flying around; she had seen a few butterflies in the camp as well before her apprentice ceremony from time to time though there's probably more butterflies living in the territory.
Nightgaze smiled pleased that her new apprentice liked their clan's territory "So should we move on or do ya want to explore a little bit more?" she asked excitedly.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Old July 8th, 2023, 03:52 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Merlin was lying down at the edge of the territory. his green-ish eyes pierced the darkness as he looked around. He wasn't wearing his collar, so he could hide.
Old July 8th, 2023, 04:07 AM
Stoopi sticker

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

─•~❉᯽❉~•─
| Fawnpaw - She/Her |
Fawnpaw smiled, looking around before looking back at her mentor as she spoke; saying "uh i think...u-uh...let's move on to some of the other places". The silver tabby wonder what the landmarks would look like, like the...Firefly cove..or..the Sunkissed Creek, and others. I wonder where Nightgaze will show me next! She thought, trying to picture what these places'll look like
-----------

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old July 8th, 2023, 04:43 AM
Master of bad jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post
─•~❉᯽❉~•─
| Fawnpaw - She/Her |
Fawnpaw smiled, looking around before looking back at her mentor as she spoke; saying "uh i think...u-uh...let's move on to some of the other places". The silver tabby wonder what the landmarks would look like, like the...Firefly cove..or..the Sunkissed Creek, and others. I wonder where Nightgaze will show me next! She thought, trying to picture what these places'll look like
-----------
Nightgaze nodded happily "Ok then!" she said excitedly and started quickly bounding away "C'mon let's go!" she yowled energetically over her shoulder.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Old July 8th, 2023, 02:34 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

By this point Mudhound was happily trotting behind the deputy out into the forest, head cocked as they pondered his words. Yeah they knew a warrior could go out on patrols on their own, the tripod wasnt stupid (incorrect) they just didnt know it was ok for them to do so. Like the warrior was still only back for a couple moons and still lagging a bit in the grand scheme of things, some warrior stuff eluded them and lord knows tree climbing was a skill they did not have if it was even possible for the huge tripod to do. But now they had conformation the patrol thing was ok! Mudhound would have to start doing things on their own more now that Alderstep said they could!

Like their wonderful sniffing! Leave things to Mudhound, they'd find them a good patch of prey to hunt! So there they were nose to the ground like a bloodhound weaving back and forth and kinda lagging to the back of the group like an idiot as they tried to pick up a good scent trail that wasnt just like a single mouse.
"Umm Im not too confident with all the places here yet, any spot thats really good for a lotta prey? Because Im not getting much but some bird on the wind and we're a bit of a walk from that I think."
These were two experienced life long warriors they had to know more then the much younger Mudhound.

@valery @Woodlow
Old July 8th, 2023, 02:40 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongForgottenSnowyPelt View Post
Merlin was lying down at the edge of the territory. his green-ish eyes pierced the darkness as he looked around. He wasn't wearing his collar, so he could hide.
The fluffy gray molly padded through the forest, until she came upon a.... problem. The problem in question was large kittypet. Trespassing. So much for a quiet day. "You don't belong here, I'll have to ask you to leave ThunderClan territory." Dovefluff said calmly, stepping over to the outsider.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old July 8th, 2023, 02:42 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongForgottenSnowyPelt View Post
(This is occurring a separate time from) the hunting patrol post I just made just for information) @Fawnhearted

Mudhounds instincts had been pinging that something was wrong in the territory today, something was here that didnt belong and they needed to find it. It was for the saftey of the clan, if shadowclan or anyone, was invading then they would be stopped and Mudhound would not hesitate to maim to do so. They'd hesitated to harm that shadowclan apprentice and it'd cost them. No more pauses this time. The giant maine coon mix had brought another warrior to be sure, borderline kidnapping Littlelion from the camp to scour the territory for Mudhounds 'wrong feeling'. He might be mad at this point but the warrior didnt care much.

Eventually they came upon a clearing and the three legged cat stopped dead, scenting the air and swiveling around before dropping into a crouch and growling low. "I know youre there whoever you are! Show yourself or run. Now. Because if I find you and you arent sprinting me and my friend here are gonna make sure you can never even walk again!" It was a terrifying noise made worse that Mudhound was slowly drawing closer to Merlins hiding space honing in on his location.