Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 10:26 PM
thunder and ice, lookin’...
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 10:24 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:20 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by hiraeth
Today 10:19 PM
“The Devil Knows My...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:15 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 25th, 2020, 02:20 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Songbird's heart stop, has it already been that long?She thought, looking down at her adoptive son. It broke her heart to see him grow up but as her first kit she has to let him go. Giving a silent sigh the molly drew her son close to her. Purring and licking the top of his head, "I can't wait to see you grow into a great warrior." Whispering in his ear before letting her baby go forever.

@mochi
Old January 25th, 2020, 03:13 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Lupinegaze yawned as she padded into the space before the breezerock. She felt so tired these past few days, hopefully also a good sign. Tired, a little more cranky than usual and not very hungry. She looked up at Twilighstar with minimal interest. She was much more curious about what the decision would be about territory now.

Upon seeing that it was just some ceremonies she sighed. That was not interesting news at all, she would have been better off curled up in her next all warm and cozy. Her tail flicked impatiently, waiting to be dismissed. Then she could go back to her precious beauty sleep.

Last edited by Ever; January 25th, 2020 at 06:50 PM.
Old January 25th, 2020, 03:57 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[ @Moonraven ]

Shrewpaw frowned, the strange feeling he had been having making sense now. A new leader was a big change. Or maybe Another began to manifest as he tried to figure out the change, but he shook it off as Twilightshine, wait no, Twilightstar, as his whereabouts. That was an easy answer but giving it is what freaked him out. He honestly didn't wanna relive that experience but he couldn't really say no to his leader. Shivering and all his fur standing on end, he lowered his head before he began. "I ran out of camp chasing a stray mouse and..." he meowed quietly, dragging a paw through the dirt. It was honeslty stupid, he hadn't even learned to hunt yet so what did he plan to do. After the long pause he looked back up with a bit of fear now shown in his eyes, "But then I got snatched up by some rogues! They took me to some barn I think, I passed out before I realized what was happening." Sure, he had tried to fight back of course, but what could an untrained apprentice do against multiple probably deadly rogues?! He was pretty proud, but not stupid. Who was he kidding, she probably didn't believe him. Caught by rogues? Probably thought he just fell down a hole somewhere. Which, he did, but got out on his way back. Sighing, he tried to think of what the punishment would be. Probably something horrible. He tried to remember if apprentices were even allowed to leave camp alone but his memory was fuzzy at the moment. Maybr he would be made to clean the elder's moss for moons! It always had a funny smell and he hated it. He turned away unknowingly, wrinking his nose at the thought of it.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old January 25th, 2020, 04:49 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Cowpaw dashed over to Quicksilver's side practically brushing pelts as they walk along. He hummed loudly until the two warriors stared at him and Eveningpaw. A brief glance at Eveningpaw he wasn't sure what to exactly say or ..how to say it. "Hm..well, I know how to catch a frog. It was a biiig one," he said it with such enthusiasm putting a lot of emphasis into the word. "And then I let it go!" His green eyes drifted off thinking if there was anything else. "Mm, but that's it!" The spotted apprentice flickered an innocent stare at Summernight and Quicksilver.
@pathos @RedHead @.:Raven:.

Last edited by tye; January 25th, 2020 at 04:50 PM.
Old January 25th, 2020, 06:47 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Eveningpaw trotted after the patrol, trying to keep up with Cowpaw as he raced up to Quicksilver. She slowed next to the other apprentice and looked at him with wide eyes. "A frog? Wow! I don't think I've ever even seen a frog before!" she exclaimed.

Furrowing her brows in concentration, she thought about her past hunting experience. "Well, I practiced a little by myself, but I never had anyone teach me stuff!" she meowed. Eveningpaw hopped around the patrol and sidled up next to Summernight. "I haven't ever caught anything though," she added with a laugh, focusing on the ground.

@.:Raven:. @RedHead @vermin

Last edited by ameko; January 25th, 2020 at 06:50 PM.
Old January 25th, 2020, 07:24 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Littlewish pushed his way out of the warriors den, yawning. He almost yelped as he heard Twilightstar's voice. It's a clan meeting?! Clan meeting clan meeting clan meeting clan meeting... He thought hurriedly, trying to run to the Breezerock. He took Runningpaw with him along the way, then near the massive rock. He smiled at Brightsky, nodding to the former leader.

~~~

Runningpaw sat near Littlewish, looking for her mentor, Springtail in the process. The tom hadn't been around much lately, and she was eager to get some training done. She looked up at Twilightstar and Brightsky, trying not to hiss in disgust. Brighsky was weak, why did she resign!? And Twilightstar should never have become leader... She kept her expression sour and her mouth quiet. Starclan, help us.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 25th, 2020, 07:34 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Eveningpaw skidded into the clearing, fur spiked around her neck. She was late to the meeting! She had been taking a walk in the territory when Twilightshine—err, Twilightstar now, probably—called the meeting, and it hadn't really clicked that she was supposed to attend until she thought about it for a few seconds. It just slipped her mind!

She weaved her way through the cats in the clearing and took a seat in the center, craning her neck to see if Summernight was nearby. She frowned when she couldn't spot her mentor. Maybe she's just not in my line of sight right now, decided the apprentice. Trying to calm her racing heartbeat, Eveningpaw gave her chest a few licks and stared up at the leader.

lio was here ♥
Old January 25th, 2020, 09:30 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Did nobody have anything to say?! Coldsong snorted impatiently, tail lashing behind him. "Did none of you hear what I said about a closed mouth being equal to a closed brain? Speak up! I know I explain things extremely well, but every apprentice has some sort of question on their first day of training!" His blue eyes blazed at Cranepaw, who still stood there at the edge of the moor. "CRANEPAW! I SWEAR, IF YOU DON'T-"

And then Cranepaw vomited...

Coldsong couldn't help but stare at the black-and-white apprentice, eyes twitching in sheer disgust. "You did NOT just..." But as the vile smell caught up to his nose, the warrior let out a tense sigh and shook his head. "If you didn't feel well, then you should have just told me." He glanced over at the horizon, hissing at the sight of the sun sinking into the earth. Great. Now they were out of time. "Well, no point in teaching battle moves in the dark. At least you know the basics. Come on. Let's get you rabbit-brains back to camp."

And with that, Coldsong put his tail over Cranepaw's shoulders and lead everyone out of the moor, making sure to steer clear of that nasty vomit.

@Kitty Mama @touka @Tundra
Old January 25th, 2020, 09:46 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Now this is a decent-sized meeting! Coldsong had to admit it, he was certainly proud of his Clan for bothering to show up this time! Now he just hopes they would all bother to actually stay...looking at you, Mistyfern. Where was the crab's apprentice, anyway?

Then there was a small voice...? What? Did they say sorry? Coldsong looked around in bewilderment, then nearly leapt out of his own fur when he caught sight of Lambkit loitering at his paws. Eek...he never liked kits. "Um, don't worry about it..." He mumbled, scooting away just a smidge. Was that all they wanted? Could she leave now?

Before Coldsong could scooch Lambkit further away from him, Twilightstar's voice caught his attention. His ears perked and his eyes were glued on the new leader, completely forgetting about the kit...well, until they piped up about monsters. Ugh. Maybe he should just move?

"GOATPAW! MINKPAW!" He chanted the new apprentice's names loudly, hoping to inspire the rest of his clanmates to chime in. At least Lambkit had the right idea...

@SilentLamb @Moonraven

Last edited by Doom; January 25th, 2020 at 09:49 PM.
Old January 26th, 2020, 01:14 AM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Silverminnow, Stormjump, and Silverdust, managed to slink into the back row of gathered cats. The trio had been discussing and giving Silverdust mentoring suggestions when the call had been summoned.

"New apprentices." Silverdust murmured. His sharp green gaze was focused solely on the shecat who stood atop the rock. Part of him still wondered why she had made him of all cats a mentor, while the other was in the process of getting used to it.

"It would seem so." Silverminnow replied, flicking her tail back and forth as she eyed the two newly renamed young cats. A glint of humor and delight danced in her orbs at the idea of a future, stronger Windclan was made even more real to her by the naming of these new apprentices.

"Goatpaw! Minkpaw!" Stormjump joined in with the cheers. He didn't know the two cats well, but it wouldn't do well for them to be ceremonied to the silence that had, to him, become characteristic of the starved clan.
Closed Thread