Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 03:50 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by lark.
Today 03:50 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Bugabaddie
Today 03:48 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Luna16
Today 03:48 PM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by goodacacia
Today 03:47 PM

Old July 7th, 2022, 06:59 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 0 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
"N-no... Skystar hasn't mentioned anything about punishment," Littlepaw shuddered with the thought of her being exiled from the Clan. I hope he doesn't... I don't know what I'd do if he did!

"Do... do you think he will? He has to be thinking of doing something, right?" worry plagued her tone and she pinned her ears in nervousness. "He can't have that many bees in his brain... right?"
The sleepy Cricketsting stared at the worried Littlepaw, half-lidded gray eyes sparkled with worry. Was the leader so busy that he could not hand out punishments, or was revealing the secret so horrible that Skystar had to think which extreme punishments would fit the crime?

Soon, the rocks that were in the warrior’s stomach slowly crumbled away as he chuckled at Littlepaw’s last sentence. The last thing he expected from any apprentice was them insulting a current RiverClan leader.

Clearing his throat and apologizing, Cricketsting said, “Most likely, yes.” Revealing RiverClan’s latest secret was a good thing to Cricketsting, but that won't stop Skystar from planning out a punishment. “An exile though? I highly doubt he will exile an apprentice.”

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old July 7th, 2022, 07:10 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
The sleepy Cricketsting stared at the worried Littlepaw, half-lidded gray eyes sparkled with worry. Was the leader so busy that he could not hand out punishments, or was revealing the secret so horrible that Skystar had to think which extreme punishments would fit the crime?

Soon, the rocks that were in the warrior’s stomach slowly crumbled away as he chuckled at Littlepaw’s last sentence. The last thing he expected from any apprentice was them insulting a current RiverClan leader.

Clearing his throat and apologizing, Cricketsting said, “Most likely, yes.” Revealing RiverClan’s latest secret was a good thing to Cricketsting, but that won't stop Skystar from planning out a punishment. “An exile though? I highly doubt he will exile an apprentice.”
"Do you think a fight will break out between ThunderClan and RiverClan? Do you think I'd participate in the battle?" Littlepaw wanted to be as prepared as possible, even if it meant fighting those she thinks has a right to be angry. "I want to participate, but I don't even know if Skystar or Snowleap would let me since I was the one who spilled the secret."

Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, Hulk SMASH, Dreamwalker)
Ravenhawk
Old July 7th, 2022, 08:08 PM

Quote:
"Do you think a fight will break out between ThunderClan and RiverClan? Do you think I'd participate in the battle?" Littlepaw wanted to be as prepared as possible, even if it meant fighting those she thinks has a right to be angry. "I want to participate, but I don't even know if Skystar or Snowleap would let me since I was the one who spilled the secret."
"I'm sure Skystar and Snowleap will make a deal with Cinderstar and her deputy," Cricketsting assured, "I'm also shore they'll let you battle." The warrior thought that a pun might comfort the apprentice.

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old July 7th, 2022, 08:17 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine

echoblue bumped into the warrior den entrance" ow" she says then walking in she found her nest and layed in it sighing in a unhappy way [open]
Old July 7th, 2022, 08:26 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Quote:
"I'm sure Skystar and Snowleap will make a deal with Cinderstar and her deputy," Cricketsting assured, "I'm also shore they'll let you battle." The warrior thought that a pun might comfort the apprentice.
Littlepaw giggled at the pun and smiled at Cricketsting, “Who is Cinderstar’s deputy anyway? I don’t think they said they’re name at the Gathering…”

Ravenhawk
Old July 7th, 2022, 08:38 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiztheHuntress View Post
~Moonfrost | @marni~

Sprinting back to camp, the black tabby looked around frantically. She had to make sure Fawnpaw was okay. First she stuck her head into the apprentice den, letting out an inquisitive trill, but there was no sign of the apprentice. Brow furrowing, she backed out of the den's entrance and turned around, just in time to see a small tail disappear into the warrior's den. Carefully pushing her way into the den, she heard Fawnpaw call out for Wormbite. Her gaze soften as she padded up to Fawnpaw and laid her tail gently on her flank, giving her a soft smile, as her hoarse, gravely purr began to rumble in her chest.

Fawnpaw
After a few moments in the dark curled up against Wormbite, Fawnpaw noticed a rustling at the entrance. Her eyes shot open in the dark as paw steps fell on the floor, the noise growing closer to her. Oh no. Was she doing something wrong? Was she not suppose to be in here because she was an apprentice??

Taking the initiative to slip out of Wormbite's nest and stand up, she opened her mouth to explain when her gaze fell on Moonfrost. She had been one of the warriors to help her at the beginning of the gathering. As Moonfrost only moved to lay her tail gently across her back the small she-cat couldn't help it. Tears rimmed the bottom of her eyes and spilled down her cheeks. A quiet sob shook her as she leaned against the she-cat.

"I'm sorry I left the g-gathering Ms. Moonfrost. I know I shouldn't have. But I... I just couldn't breath. And everything felt... like it was spinning." A small hiccup interrupted her towards the end as she turned to curl her face into the fluff of the warriors chest. At least she felt safe now, in between Moonfrost and Wormbite. Nothing scary could get to her in here.

[ @RiztheHuntress ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
my character's actions/thoughts are not my own; please do not take them as such ♥

Old July 8th, 2022, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Littlepaw giggled at the pun and smiled at Cricketsting, “Who is Cinderstar’s deputy anyway? I don’t think they said they’re name at the Gathering…”
Cricketsting shrugged his shoulders, lying his chin down on his paws and closed his eyes. "Doesn't matter to me," he yawned. He closed his eyes and fell asleep. His last strength before his nap was used as words. "Be safe, Littlepaw."

No no word
Old July 8th, 2022, 06:41 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Quote:
Cricketsting shrugged his shoulders, lying his chin down on his paws and closed his eyes. "Doesn't matter to me," he yawned. He closed his eyes and fell asleep. His last strength before his nap was used as words. "Be safe, Littlepaw."
"I will, Cricketsting," Littlepaw smiled and walked out to leave the tom to his nap. Skystar won't exile me... RiverClan would be very angry with him for exiling a 'paw.

Ravenhawk
Old July 8th, 2022, 11:25 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Hollowkit glanced into the warriors den, unnerved by all the giant cats. He found himself staring blankly at the warriors inside. (OPEN)

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old July 9th, 2022, 02:25 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

@RiztheHuntress @marni || wasn't sure if these were separate roleplays or not but wanted to have wormbite reply
A night full of rest was a rarity for Wormbite. Nights were spent out and about more than anything. It wasn't healthy by any means. Tiring yourself until you eventually became too exhausted to keep your eyes awake seemed to be the only thing that worked for him. Thus, it also meant he was a deep sleeper. Which was ironic because he could have sworn when he was an apprentice the slightest movement could cause him to awake.

Wormbite made a noise of acknowledgment when something warm and fluffy presses against him. He moves his free arm to rest it over them, pulling them closer. His thoughts hadn't quite caught up to him as he begins to open his eyes. Adjusting to what was going on when suddenly the source of this warmth slipped away which, pardon? It was the quiet sob that jerked him back into reality.

The oriental pushes himself into a half-sitting position, his nose twitching to scent who was there. "..Fawnpaw? Moonfrost?" He questions, tilting his head worriedly. It was too dark for him to make out any shapes, so he blindly reached for one of them until his paw hit something soft. A smaller body, Wormbite makes a guess that it's Fawnpaw considering she should be.. the closer?

He sits up properly and affectionately presses his nose against her shoulder, his flickering back and forth. "Is - is everything alright? Did something happen?" Wormbite inquires, stifling a yawn. A reminder that he hadn't gone to the Gathering this time around. He simply didn't feel.. comfortable enough to but, stars, didn't Fawnpaw? His eyebrows furrow together while he tries to piece together what could have happened. He didn't.. he didn't smell blood. He believed he could have heard Fawnpaw saying she left the Gathering. Perhaps a battle broke out and, he swallowed nervously, he swore on Starclan's existence if one did..

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc