Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Herb gathering
by wasp
Last post by wasp
Today 05:30 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:24 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 05:20 AM
LF: Cypress’paw and...
Last post by Eucalyptuspaw
Today 05:20 AM

Old June 4th, 2021, 02:46 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: The Shadowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Finally, a clan cat with common sense. Dawnstar's glanced at Brackenpaw with a faint smile. Dawnstar watched Buzzardkit's pitiful display with unmoving eyes. A simple apology and firm "I won't do it again" would have done wonders. Icestar would have sneered in disgust if Dawnstar starting begging for anything. Then again, she did recall the one time she made a fool of herself during a meeting. It was not her best moment. Her golden eyes drifted in Adderflower's direction as the she-cat took to mocking the younger cat. She seemed somewhat sensible, if not slightly annoying, Dawnstar could work with that.

"It's not exactly the outbursts that annoying me, Buzzardkit, it the fact that you think you have some sort of right to make demands of me. That is aggravating. You're utterly disrespectful." Dawnstar explained the kitten's fault with a thoughtful expression. "Fix how you speak to me and I might be more willing to listen, don't beg and don't plead, you look weak. If you'd done something wrong, learn from your mistakes and improve." Buzzardkit had a fire to her, Dawnstar figured it would be a shame to smolder it so young. Still, if she couldn't tame it then she'd have no choice but to extinguish it.

" You have both reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Buzzardpaw[ @finnzel ] and Silverpaw [ @ShadowWing65 ]." Dawnstar returned her attention to Adderflower.

"Adderflower [ @Nostalgic ], you'll mentor Buzzardpaw, try and teach her some manners."

"Silverpaw, your mentor is Goldenclaw [ @Kyrieknight ], don't disappoint me."
Dawnstar finished with the two new apprentices before fixing her attention on Wormkit.

"You've behaved yourself somewhat since your demotion, if I put off your training any longer I'll have to kill you for being dead weight." Her amber eyes glimmered at the thought, she had better learn a lesson. Dawnstar would not be this forgiving in the future. "I'll reinstate you as an apprentice, Moonpaw, do not test my patience again. I will not be as forgiving the second time. Dapplecloud [ @~Fierceclaw~ ], you're in need of a new apprentice. Moonpaw is now yours, try and teach her how to act like a proper ShadowClan cat."

"Pinepaw [ @Bread ], since your return, it doesn't seem like you've made much progress at all in your training. You better start taking your training more seriously otherwise I'll be sending you StarClan I've no need for kittypets lazing around in my clan." It's been well over a year since Pinepaw started her training she still remained an apprentice. She had been an apprenticed by Icestar and Icestar has long been gone. Badgerscar, Fiercefire, and so on. Apprentices were slowly earning becoming warriors, while Pinepaw remained an apprentice an extremely old one. "Darktiger [ @Silverfur & Co ], I'm giving you a moon to get Pinepaw ready for an assessment. If she's not fit for battle, she'll be the first apprentice to die in an assessment."

"Berrypaw [ @~Storm ], Brackenpaw [ @~Skyfall ], Gingerpaw [ @Rockfall ], Whisperpaw [ @Papaya ], Snailpaw [ @Rxmulus ], Duskpaw [ @Corpse da bunny ], Sparrowpaw [ @Caramel ], Quackpaw [ Rani ], Beechpaw[ @Jackpot ].

You all need new mentors so. Darkflower [ @Peril ] you have Berrypaw, Redshrike [ @Rani ], you'll train Brackenpaw, Cloudheart[ @Quickpaw ]with Gingerpaw, Gorsesong [ @Angelique ], you can have Whisperpaw. Batfrost [ @CreativeWolf ] you're training Snailpaw. Snowberry [ @Dahliamoon ], you're with Duskpaw. Meadowbee[ @Tiabirb ], you have Sparrowpaw, Swiftpounce [ @Kunaiskrill ] you'll train Beechpaw, and Shrewstep[ @gs29513 ], you'll train Quackpaw."
Dawnstar finished with reassignments doing her best not to yawn all the way. Ressassingments were dull, she did so many of them every moon.

Speaking of reassignments, she needed to double-check on Quailpaw. He had been wailing about not being able to hear. She needed to figure out if she was retiring him or not.

"Silentpaw." She called the last apprentice up with a flicker of her tail. This one's needed a name change for a bit. "By my authority as Clan leader, I'm giving you a new name. From now you'll be known was Ravenpaw." A bit more fitting due to her pelt, Silentpaw was never a name she liked with her.

"You'll be training with Grimhound [ @spade ] from now. I fear he'll cause me a headache if he doesn't have someone to keep his paws busy." Which was true, that tom was a walking headache, Dawnstar was concern that he'd pest her more often without a cat to train. He had done a grand job with Badgerscar, she expected nothing less with Ravenpaw.

“Oh, um hello beechpaw.” Swiftpounce smiled. “I’m you’re new mentor.”
@Jackpot

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old June 4th, 2021, 02:48 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Goldenclaw huffed. Great. After the disappearanc of his prior apprentice, Mintpaw, he had been enjoying the peace and quiet, but that seemed to be gone now. Still, at least he seemed to be trusted despite that, so perhaps that was good? With a supressed groan he approached his new apprentice and ducked his head to touch noses, saying nothing all the while.
@ShadowWing65

Bump me only after two days.

Old June 4th, 2021, 02:54 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Berrypaw

Berrypaw's eyes widened. A new mentor? No! She wanted Scorchstrike! "D.. D.. Dawnstar?" the apprentice stammered, a bit nervous. "Will Scorchstrike be my mentor again when she is back to being a warrior?" She didn't want to be rude to Darkflower, of course, but Scorchstrike was just simply the best mentor she ever had.

@Undertaker
Old June 4th, 2021, 02:58 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@Fuzzy (I think it's you, right?)
Whatever Shrewstep had been expecting, it hadn't been another apprentice. Definitely hadn't been expecting another apprentice. It wasn't.....unwelcome exactly, just more of a surprise. He hadn't exactly done a grand job with the last one. But hopefully he could do better with this one. Quakepaw was a bit of a weird name, but Shrew wasn't exactly the norm either, so he decided he shouldn't judge. The kid probably just had eccentric parents. Padding quickly over, he sat down next to them. So! What have you learned so far? I mean, no point relearning stuff, right? The one time he had gotten a new mentor, that had stunk. He didn't want to make the kid deal with that, it wasted everybody's time.

Last edited by gs29513; June 4th, 2021 at 03:00 PM.
Old June 4th, 2021, 03:17 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Nostalgia
this post is a bit all over the place ;0; //

just as she was about to speak up again, dawnstar had spoken and she turned away from adderflower. she felt her ears burn with a mixture of shame and embarrassment, keeping her eyes on the ground and muttering a quiet "okay, dawnstar." this whole situation was embarrassing but at least she hadn't gotten her tounge sliced out or something.

buzzardpaws eyes lit up as she was announced to be an apprentice, any shame or embarrassment melting away quickly. seems her offers had paid off, her ceremony wouldn't be delayed! yes! she'd definitely go visit smokemoon after the meeting just to remind him of the little deal and--

adderflower?

the calico slowly turned her head to shoot a glare at adderflower. her as a mentor? the newly made apprentice made sure to mentally note that she should try and train with literally any other warrior. (that would be easy, she planned on training a ton and there were lots of older apprentices and warriors she could ask.) begrudgingly, she shuffled a tiny bit closer to her mentor. "im not touching noses with you or whatever," she made sure to point out.

she already knew with adderflowers dumb attitude, this would be a terrible and long experience.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 4th, 2021, 03:34 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Whoa! A new name?! Silentpaw-no, Ravenpaw now, failed to hide her shock. But it should have been expected. She could speak now, and while her voice was scratchy and croaky, there wasn't as much of an issue anymore. And a new mentor? Wow! I liked Wolfstrike just fine, but she went missing... What had happened to her old mentor?

Ravenpaw hopped up to Grimhound. Ooh, he's a bit scary...but I like scary!
"Thank you." She bowed her head respectfully to her leader and new mentor, but that was short-lived as she bounced back up.
"Hello! I'm Ravenpaw." Really? Dawnstar just said your name! But the new name sounded nice...No, this wouldn't be bad at all.

@spade @Undertaker You forgot to mention me, but I saw it by chance, sorry I took a while!
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.

Last edited by ChillCat; June 4th, 2021 at 03:38 PM.
Old June 4th, 2021, 03:42 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Contrary to what may be popular belief Redshrike actually was at this meeting.
He arrived about halfway though finally finished ripping the meat off of the dogs bone and had settled in properly hiding in the clearing just within hearing range of the shadowledge before refocusing on making sure nothing looked amiss. Sure he'd groomed most of the blood off of him at site once he'd eaten all he could but there couldnt be a fraction of a doubt of what he had been going so the tom went ahead and started going the extra mile in his deception. He had his planned excuse, he'd lingered back to make sure the remaining dogs were chased off and got caught up driving on back over the border, so the tom artfully ruffled his pelt to be windswept and threaded with a couple stick to sell it resenting himself with normal plants to cover the blood (though that scent usually lingered in his own anyway so it was just to make sure it wasnt overwhelming). Still it wasnt his plan to step out and really participate in this meeting, no. It was interesting sure but he was riding the contented sleepyness of a ridiculously full belly and the tell take exertion of a hard fight so he really wasnt interested. No plan was to stay completely hidden and let this pass him bye but Dawnstar seemed set on giving the new warrior unpleasant tasks. First leading the patrol (Redshrike was a follower who lurked in the shadows collecting information, not a leader in the spotlight it ruffled him) and now an apprentice, just great. Still despite his immediate hatred of having to deal with a child now he slipped out of his hiding spot appearing from seemingly nowhere and knowing nothing really looked amiss besides his fuller then normal belly.

Brackenpaw he knew this one..... Ah that apprentice he'd 'helped' with the dog, he was surprised they were well enough to be up they'd sustained some injuries not that he really cared though. They didnt seem incompetent as most apprentices were at least and Dawnstar would have his pelt if he didnt deal with the little roach.... Well he'd 'train' them then, if they survived they'd be a good warrior fast and he could be free if they caved then they were weak and he could request a reassignment. Win-win.
"So youre mine now then? Ill suppose we'll see if youre up to standard rather quickly and you'll adapt if you arent but I should warn you now, I dont tolerate weakness. Adapt work on the skills and use youre brain and you'll be fine, fail... and you'll find out the consequences of doing so by experience.

What do you actually know apprentice?"

@-Skyfall-

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old June 4th, 2021, 04:24 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

@Rani
{I love reading Redshrike's role-play posts, I love his attitude }

Ah, so Redshrike had decided to show up for the Clan meeting. Brackenpaw was surprised, she wasn't going to like. She figured he would be sauntering around the territory being all suave an impressive. So he was her mentor now?! Well, there were worse candidates for the position, better than her last mentor. What did she know? Over the span between her last two mentors-- Where did they keep running off to anyways? It didn't matter, two less feather-brains for the Clan to put up with. At least this mentor seemed to know some things. He seemed to have a big head about his experience, which was easily justified but just as obnoxious.

What did she know? Enough, she had been training for three moons. Or rather, her apprenticeship had been for three moons, her training was spotty with the issue of the mentors coming and going as they please. "Lucky you, you're stuck with me." Dry humor was an okay way to start off a relationship. "I have had three training instances, two battle and one hunting." So she might not be the most educated for her age, but was it really her fault? Not really.

She twitched her ear, giving a very brief, very bewildered look. It seemed that her new mentor's belly had expanded since they last met. Maybe he was a stress eater, or something. Maybe devouring- what, a Twoleg?- was his way of healing from the dog attack. Weird. Brackenpaw didn't judge {okay, maybe she judged a little} but hadn't she eaten a little {or a lot...} more than her fill once or twice. She certainly had plenty of time on her paws in between mentors.

"And I will work hard, don't worry."

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; June 4th, 2021 at 04:27 PM.
Old June 4th, 2021, 05:03 PM

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnzel View Post
@Nostalgia
this post is a bit all over the place ;0; //

just as she was about to speak up again, dawnstar had spoken and she turned away from adderflower. she felt her ears burn with a mixture of shame and embarrassment, keeping her eyes on the ground and muttering a quiet "okay, dawnstar." this whole situation was embarrassing but at least she hadn't gotten her tounge sliced out or something.

buzzardpaws eyes lit up as she was announced to be an apprentice, any shame or embarrassment melting away quickly. seems her offers had paid off, her ceremony wouldn't be delayed! yes! she'd definitely go visit smokemoon after the meeting just to remind him of the little deal and--

adderflower?

the calico slowly turned her head to shoot a glare at adderflower. her as a mentor? the newly made apprentice made sure to mentally note that she should try and train with literally any other warrior. (that would be easy, she planned on training a ton and there were lots of older apprentices and warriors she could ask.) begrudgingly, she shuffled a tiny bit closer to her mentor. "im not touching noses with you or whatever," she made sure to point out.

she already knew with adderflowers dumb attitude, this would be a terrible and long experience.
Adderflower had been smirking until Dawnstar and called her name.

What?! She was supposed to mentor this weak kit?! This disrespectful, good for nothing- ah!

She started to grew furious at the thought of having to mentor someone she seemed so incapable. Surpassing a growl she looked around the clan. What if Buzzardpaws performance as an apprentice would be bad, it would hurt her status as a mentor. Closing her eyes she accepted Dawnstars decision.

Fine. She would make this work. She would make this annoying pest the best warrior. She had to, her reputation was on the line.

Getting up she padded to the new apprentice just as Buzzardpaw declared she wasn’t going to touch noses with her.

You will touch noses and you will be respectful.” She hissed. “If you want to prove to Dawnstar and the clan that you can even scratch the top of what it means to be a warrior then you will obey me. If you want to start with manners that’s fine. I will not teach you anything and I will make sure no one teaches u until u lose your attitude.

She smiled cruelly as she leaned down. “Now, touch your nose to mine or I will make you miserable”

on hiatus due to personal reasons .
Old June 4th, 2021, 05:23 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Nostalgia //

buzzardpaws tail gave an annoyed lash as adderflower approached her, and started saying (in her opinion) dumb stuff. "oh yeah, because you're definitely a role model warrior." she scoffed. when she was a warrior, she'd be way better than adderface would ever be. then again, she already seemed like a terrible warrior. "if you did that, i could just tell dawnstar and she'd give me a better mentor than you could ever be, or wish to be."

seriously, who did she think she was, saying all this type of stuff? maybe the warrior was just imagining that she was all high and mighty, or maybe she had gotten into some catnip. the thought made her want to snicker, and she would have if she wasn't so annoyed.

still, she leaned forward and touched her nose against adderflowers as quick as she could, baring her teeth at the warrior for a second. "I'll make you miserable right back, i already don't like you." jeez, she'd rather have smokebrains as a mentor, and she hated him more than anyone else in the clan.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days