Old December 12th, 2023, 04:20 PM
#Salva

Bump Policy: whenever
My Mood: Dark
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraserhead View Post
| Nightpaw |

"It's okay, there's no need at all to repay me." Nightpaw nods. "It's just a good thing to do to be nice." He smiled warmly.
"Ye..Yeah" Walnutpaw said more firmly. He brushed Nightpaw with his tail. "Thanks I really needed that" he said more softly.

This whole Brambleclaw, Squirrelflight, and Ashfur plot is backfiring on me. Walnut may or may not now have a slight crush on Nightpaw after this lol

★☆"There is no show without an Audience!"☆★
Gentlecrab is Beachclan's Medicine cat, pearl has a semi-open den policy
Please use tone tags when speaking to me
Character website
Commisions
Old December 12th, 2023, 04:23 PM
Hey, kids! Look, a deer!

Bump Policy: Doesn't really matter-
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordle View Post
"Ye..Yeah" Walnutpaw said more firmly. He brushed Nightpaw with his tail. "Thanks I really needed that" he said more softly.

This whole Brambleclaw, Squirrelflight, and Ashfur plot is backfiring on me. Walnut may or may not now have a slight crush on Nightpaw after this lol
| Nightpaw |

He smiles. "Of course." he nods a bit, looking around. "So, do you have a mentor?"

Looking for a Crowfeather.... (Matchmaker event)

Characters:
Nightpaw (ThC) ~ Sparksky (ShC) ~ Rabbitkit (RC) ~ Coryo (Rouge)

"I don't care, get it done before my nap's over."
Old December 12th, 2023, 04:26 PM
#Salva

Bump Policy: whenever
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraserhead View Post
| Nightpaw |

He smiles. "Of course." he nods a bit, looking around. "So, do you have a mentor?"
"Not really" he admitted "Splashpad sometimes teaches me stuff".

(i have to go)

★☆"There is no show without an Audience!"☆★
Gentlecrab is Beachclan's Medicine cat, pearl has a semi-open den policy
Please use tone tags when speaking to me
Character website
Commisions
Old December 12th, 2023, 04:27 PM
Hey, kids! Look, a deer!

Bump Policy: Doesn't really matter-
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordle View Post
"Not really" he admitted "Splashpad sometimes teaches me stuff".

(i have to go)
|Nightpaw|

"Ah, I see." He nods.
(alr)

Looking for a Crowfeather.... (Matchmaker event)

Characters:
Nightpaw (ThC) ~ Sparksky (ShC) ~ Rabbitkit (RC) ~ Coryo (Rouge)

"I don't care, get it done before my nap's over."
Old December 12th, 2023, 06:28 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[QUOTE=Starfall;1517382]
Spiderthroat
He/Him

If he had a duck feather or a crab shell for each time an apprentice had somehow managed to sneak up on him and creepily stare at him. He would have two, which isn't a lot but it's weird that it's happened twice. Staring down at the smaller one as he did his absolute best to fight his 'kick the child' instincts.

After a moment of recognition, he'd realized. Oh! "You're the one that went missin." he realized. Looking the brown bengal over to make sure she wasn't hurt anywhere, once his look over was done he'd sat himself down. "Well. What happened. I didn't get a report back so I'm in the dark about anything in terms of you." he stated as he wrapped his tail around his paws. Giving the Apprentice the floor, so she could speak.

[Treepaw]
Silver Tongue

The apprentice pressed her lips together tightly while he did a quick examination over her. However, her heart seemed to crack a little at the statement. Had no one really reported anything about her? Even her mentor? Her ears flattened momentarily as frustration seemed to radiate from her before she'd inhale sharply and meet the deputy's eyes again.

It was okay. She'd be okay. It wouldn't be the first time someone didn't care enough to notice. At least Spiderthroat did. Maybe Thrush was right. . .

"There was this loner who kidnapped me," Treepaw began. In the back of her mind, she'd heed Hannibal's warning well. Nothing too personal and no location would be mentioned, but she couldn't lie to the deputy. She was a terrible liar to begin with. "He took me to his den just to try and get information out of me," her green hues dipped down to look at Spiderthroat's paws. "I didn't give him anything he wanted, but he didn't harm me either. Just my scruff is a bit beat up from him hauling me," Treepaw continued.

Eventually the little she-cat would look back up towards Spiderthroat, studying his expressions. "I couldn't get away, no one's taught me how to fight and I don't even know most of the territory yet. I was just stuck until he-" Treepaw's brows furrowed, "Until he decided to drop me back off at the border. Now I'm here," She finished, shuffling with unease on her paws.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 12th, 2023, 11:10 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post
Asterpaw and Sunpaw exist.
"... she picked you."

It was quiet, a pondering as Wolfpaw approached Asterpaw. He had noticed his lack of.. motivation around camp. He wasn't sure if he had anything secret going on, bein' an outsider 'n all - but from what he could tell, he didn't do anything anymore. And Wolfpaw was gonna fix that, somehow. "Bumba picked you, and this is how you repay her? Nah uh, let's go." He beckoned the other apprentice to join him as he headed out. "Least you can do is make yourself useful."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 13th, 2023, 08:05 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful

Shrewpaw
Male | 6 moons | apprentice

“I no longer know what’s going on here
But I try to understand things nonetheless.”

Lately things had been hard for Shrewpaw and he knew this. And to be quite frank, he was sick and tired of how things had been playing out for him. He had found comfort knowing his brother had gone missing, he was apart from the cats who had tormented him as a kitten and now that he’s back he’d probably do it again. Enough of pitying yourself, you’ve got things to do. Opening his eyes, he was met with the faint outline of his brother and coyotepaw arguing about something quietly. Shifting in his nest near the back of the den, he found himself angling his ears to catch certain words and fragments. Getting tired of their constant bickering shrewpaw found himself glaring at the two older cats before making his way out of the den.

As he made his way outside he took careful note of how it was still dark enough for a few lingering stars. Finding comfort in their faintly glowing presence, he nestled down in a quiet, secluded corner of the camp. The prey pile looked low. I should probably ask somebody to teach me to hunt, so I can help out this leafbare. heaving a heavy sigh He shook his head slowly. He knew he was lacking hours of sleep and that his mental state was paying the price for it. I'll ask one of the medicine cats for a herb to help with it later. he dozed off a bit and when he woke up again, the sun was beginning to rise.

Yawning, he blinked away the last bit of sleepiness from his eyes. Right. The main goal is to find someone who’s willing to take me around the territory or help me hunt.

@Doom

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; December 13th, 2023 at 08:34 AM.
Old December 13th, 2023, 08:46 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

*-Asterpaw-*
37/100
he/him || 10moons || go with the flow: inactive
Lanky, flame point siamese with heterochromatic eyes

Surprising was a word Aster could use to describe the situation he was currently placed in. Not unwelcome, just... surprising. There were few cats who the lanky cat really knew in this clan, and one of them was dead, but he didn't quite know who this one was just yet, so the sudden call to action was unexpected. Still, though, he followed curiously.

"What do you mean by that?" He mews a question, "I wasn't told to do anything, I didn't know if I was, uh, how do I put it? Allowed to, I guess?" A poor explanation, but that really was all there was to it. He didn't know what he was and wasn't allowed to do so he'd resolved to stay out of the way until someone specifically called for and needed him. That, he found, was a good way to stay out of trouble. Not the best way, clearly, but a good way.

[ @BEAR. ]
Old December 13th, 2023, 11:25 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: The Wolf's Torment

WOLFSHADOW
colossal heavily-scarred tom with pitch black fur and blazing yellow eyes.

In the predawn hush, where the night's chill yet lingered and the stars hesitated to bid their farewell, Wolfshadow stood sentinel at the entrance of ThunderClan's camp. The silhouette of his formidable frame cast a looming shadow over the mossy ground, a silent guardian over the territory that had become his sanctuary. The tufted ears atop his broad head twitched occasionally, ever-vigilant, yet his golden eyes held a distant gaze, haunted by the absence of his son and the specter of his late mate's tragic demise.

The memory of Goldenberry's final screams echoed in the crevices of his consciousness, a symphony of grief that played relentlessly in the corridors of his mind. Self-blame gripped his heart like a vice; the accusations of his neglect reverberated in his soul. Perhaps, he mused, if he hadn't been so consumed by his own pursuits, his son would still be by his side, and his mate might have escaped the talons of that mysterious, grey-feathered menace.

As the first rays of dawn began to breach the horizon, casting a gentle glow over the camp, Wolfshadow found his thoughts wandering. The profound silence seemed to amplify the cacophony of his internal strife. His claws flexed instinctively against the soft soil, as if yearning to dig into the past and unearth the choices that led to this sorrow-laden present.

It was then, amidst the delicate dance of morning light, that a flicker of movement caught his attention. Emerging from the apprentice's den, a young figure slipped into the open. Shrewpaw, a lone soul navigating the intricacies of Clan life without a mentor to guide the way. The weight of responsibility draped across Wolfshadow's broad shoulders, but within the golden depths of his gaze, a subtle empathy flickered.

"Shrewpaw," Wolfshadow's voice rumbled, carrying the echoes of countless battles and the weight of untold stories. "Come here." The Wolf beckoned, his tone surprisingly gentle. "You're without a mentor, aren't you? Do you need training?" His offer hung in the dawn air, a bridge between the seasoned warrior's burdened soul and the apprentice's untarnished hopes.

@Kass [Shrewpaw]

Old December 13th, 2023, 06:11 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

fuzzkit stares up at the sky.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days