Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
careful where you wander...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 12:42 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 12:39 PM
Wormpaw Finder
Last post by seeingstars
Today 12:38 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Rowan
Today 12:37 PM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Madelaine
Today 12:27 PM

Old March 5th, 2024, 06:20 AM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<

Default Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Dawnstar watched the kitten eat and then looked in the direction of the outskirts when asked which way he should go. Perhaps it was because he was being polite, mature, and well-mannered despite being on the verge of starvation, but there was this twinkle of interest in her eyes. "Do you know which way you're going after I point you in the right direction?"

I would think away... the kit said wondering why the cat would ask him ...but i don't know exactly where...

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old March 7th, 2024, 12:38 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Name: Raven
Rank Request: Kit
New Name: Ravenkit
Reason for Joining: Her mother left her in the forest and she found herself in Shadowclan territory at the border

@Undertaker
Old March 9th, 2024, 01:58 PM
Fandomologist - Spooder

Bump Policy: Psst. •{ Anytime, as long as it's not just that second! }•
My Mood: Bored

Hello! I am requesting to join as an kittypet outsider who has disguised herself as a rouge. She is adventurous and just wants a more active life and more exiting life than her old one. She has some old trauma from ShadowClan but refuses to talk about it to anyone. She is considered a gentle giant with many flaws but the heart of a thousand. I hope the name gets accepted soon.
.................................................. .................................................. ........................................
Name; ( Kittypet name: Flower, Fake rouge name: Stone ) RoseLedge
Gender/Sex; She/her
Size/appearance; A large fluffy brown/grey ( Split down the middle of her face ) she cat with large ears and strange yellow and blue eyes.
Affirmation/Role; A young warrior
Age/Moons; 25 moons ( as of joining )
Reason of joining; I have almost no cats and I'm bored of having none. Most of the names I try are rejected so now I'm using simple but complex names that hopefully get a better chance of being accurate/accepted. If you would like to change anything that makes me look overpowered/etc, go ahead. I don't care, but all I wish is that my appearance is kept as is? Thank you
Extra; She is timid and shy in her fist moons of joining, especially with the strange foods and religion. But when she trusts at least one person and learns to get along with the ShadowClan way of life, she will possibly tell her pages in the story.

----
Sorry for posting again the last time I was new to wco and had no idea what to do! I'm so sorry for bothering you once again but I hope she can be accepted. @Undertaker
----
JayFeather: "We're siblings. We have the same dad."
BreezePelt: *cringes insanely*

Last edited by TheFateSeeker_88; March 9th, 2024 at 02:01 PM.
Old March 11th, 2024, 04:01 AM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post
Honeylemon
short fluffy tri-colored she-cat

Honey by rust`rock

The molly's ears went back as she looked up at the tom, at first she was taken aback at how large the tom, what exactly were these clan cats eating? Each other!? she thought. Then something clicked in her head on what he asked her a question.

“Oh! I’m terribly sorry, sir!” Honey exclaimed as she dipped her head out of respect. “My name is Honey lemon, I came onto your land to ask for refuge and to join your clan. My home isn’t safe anymore due to the twoleg's mutts, and I probably know what your going to ask is, why didn’t I run to a near by twolegs nest, well I won’t and never will. Those disgusting hairless fur balls are evil and inconsiderate! They don’t even……” The molly looked up from her dip to look at the cats as she stopped from her little…vent.

“I’m sorry! Again, I was rambling…I came with a gift! To hopefully make it less likely for you to kill me…or eat me?” She seemed less likely of that last statement but hey it was either this or the dogs. Honey turned around to a near tree to drag out a hare. “I know this won’t get me a one way ticket to be one of you…but it’s a start to show I’m no threat at least……”

Honey by ramen!

@Micanomancy @Dark

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

A twitch of the whiskers was the only thing that signified that the large tabby heard anything that the outsider said. It had been such an odd question – asking if they would eat her, and she certainly was talkative, a bit annoying to be honest but he would hear her out. As she was speaking, Darkfall’s eyes kept wandering to the rabbit of unknown origin. Where had it been caught? Had it been on their territory? They occasionally had rabbits roaming through. Or perhaps it had been on WindClan territory where they were ever present? Whatever the case may be, he was not a big fan of taking it back, however, he also didn’t want to waste food…

Mulling over what he wanted to say next, Darkfall remained silent, scrutinizingly scanning this ‘Honeylemon’ was it with his azure blue eyes. Just what kind of name was that? Was it the name her twolegs gave her? Peculiar name aside, he had more questions. ”So… I see you know how to hunt, what other skills do you possess? What makes you think that you’d be a good fit for our clan?” He asked, curious to see just what her answer would be. He didn’t want useless cats in the clan, however, with a solid foundation they would be able to build upon and expand her current repertoire.
[ @Micanomancy Very sorry for the delay! Wasn’t having a great week and then I got sick!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post

The Nameless
He/him | Loner/Wanderer | Moons: 8 | No Purrks

The tom bowed his head for a moment in a sign of respect as well as peace, his neck was on full show to the warriors so they surely understand that he is not here to fight. Then the nameless looked up and looked to the two, studying them for a moment. They were both powerful cats, that much was very clear, muscle is clear beneath their pelts and the felines were much bigger than him, they were both extremely confident as well, to be expected. The smaller tom's eyes moved to the tom as he spoke and then to the she-cat as she spoke.

"It's a peace offering, I caught the mice away from your territory no worries, I am not that flea brained." The nameless pushed the mice slowly towards the warriors and continued speaking in an even tone though fear prickled at his belly and he forced the fur along his spine to lay flat manually."I have no name, I have only been called by what I am." His answer came out stable, though he wasn't sure how long he could keep a shake out of his mew.

"I've been told that there are clans here, one specifically to this spot, Shadowclan. I was not looking for any cat in particular," His mind flashed an image of Dawnstar that he had created based on the descriptions of the Shadowclan leader and almost completely suppressed the shiver that ran through his body in response. It was likely he would die in this clan, but so be it, "as long as they were Shadowclan, I would have been pleased. I have come to ask to be a part of this clan."

Quite the popular ask, if the nameless was informed correctly, the clans weren't exactly welcoming but they seemed to oftentimes have cats at their borders asking to join their community. Strange, the nameless had reasons, but what would lead cats all coming back to the clans? The tom focused back to the situation at paw and looked between the two warriors, trying to gauge their emotions but they were unreadable for the most part. Most cats were like open books but they were loners, rogues, and kitty pets, all things that the nameless was familiar with. Clan cats were new, but he'd learn. The nameless always learned.

"As you can see, I already know how to hunt," The 8 moon old spoke, waving to the mice with a paw, "I also know the basics of fighting, and I have limited knowledge of medicine. Nothing terribly impressive mind you, but I would be pulling my weight from the start." The nameless tried to keep his own face blank as well, his thin tail wrapping around his body to settle on top of his paws. What else could he say? Oh! He forgot why he wanted to be in the clan! His eyes widened and he nervously spoke, "Ah, sorry, I got a head of myself. Why I want to be in the clan is probably the question."

The tom cleared his throat, "To put it simply, my life carries no purpose. It's just surviving day after day, I'm not living, I am only surviving. When I heard stories of committees of cats that helped each other, that fed and took care of one another, that relied on each of its members to be a strong unity it was like a dream to me. I wanted to be a part of that, to be able to help others and actually matter. I have been alone for a long time, my parents taught me things that I know but sent me off on my own, since then I have been taking care of myself, trying to find others to care for and be cared by, but its a cruel world and most cats don't care for others."
(I'll edit and reread later)

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

Truthfully, Darkfall was unsure if he could believe the claim that the mice were caught away from their territory, It was odd, catching prey elsewhere and then bringing it as an offering. He was also very suspicious of the cat’s lack of name and seemingly boundless knowledge of the clans. If it hadn’t been for the fact that he was so young and very clearly not from one of the other clans, he’d have thought him a spy. Well, there was always the chance he was a spy for some rogue or something, but in the event that he tried to pull something, he would very easily be able to be put down. Or so that was his reasoning.

Still and silent, he listened to the younger tom’s words. If he were to be believed, then he was just looking for a place to call home, and a purpose. Darkfall could understand that to some degree, wanting a purpose in life, something higher to strive for. Hell, he wanted to imagine that that’s what Larkfire had been thinking when she initially joined the clan – though she had been far younger. They both were.

Anyway, the younger tom seemed to have rehearsed his lines or something because he clearly knew what to say. He gave the story about how he got to where he was, why he wanted to join the clan, and what he could offer them. Having the basics of a variety of areas would be very beneficial when it came to actually training the fellow.

Nodding to the nameless tom when he was done speaking, he turned to Mistlewhisker and addressed her with a slight incline of his head. ”I want to hear your thoughts on our little guest, Mistlewhisker. You have seen more life than I have an have a considerable amount of experience in your moons.” He had an inkling of his own judgement, however, it wouldn’t hurt to get another opinion on the matter. After all, they were together, and making a decision on his own would be both foolish and inconsiderate. This was especially the case because unlike a lot of the other warriors, he found Mistlewhisker’s insight to be particularly helpful.
[ Very sorry for the delay! Wasn’t having a great week and then I got sick!]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old March 11th, 2024, 08:25 AM
See you soon.....

My Mood: Brooding

[QUOTE=Dark;1565197]

Darkfall

A twitch of the whiskers was the only thing that signified that the large tabby heard anything that the outsider said. It had been such an odd question – asking if they would eat her, and she certainly was talkative, a bit annoying to be honest but he would hear her out. As she was speaking, Darkfall’s eyes kept wandering to the rabbit of unknown origin. Where had it been caught? Had it been on their territory? They occasionally had rabbits roaming through. Or perhaps it had been on WindClan territory where they were ever present? Whatever the case may be, he was not a big fan of taking it back, however, he also didn’t want to waste food…

Mulling over what he wanted to say next, Darkfall remained silent, scrutinizingly scanning this ‘Honeylemon’ was it with his azure blue eyes. Just what kind of name was that? Was it the name her twolegs gave her? Peculiar name aside, he had more questions. ”So… I see you know how to hunt, what other skills do you possess? What makes you think that you’d be a good fit for our clan?” He asked, curious to see just what her answer would be. He didn’t want useless cats in the clan, however, with a solid foundation they would be able to build upon and expand her current repertoire.
[ @Micanomancy Very sorry for the delay! Wasn’t having a great week and then I got sick!]
]

Honeylemon

Honey by rust`rock

The molly's tail flicked with pride as she smiled, thank goodness they weren’t going to eat me…at least maybe she was thinking of the wrong clan? Oh well! Honey sat down as she listened to Darkfall, a few moments passed before she began to answer, “well, I’m good at deciphering herbs from lethals, safe to eat prey like what is and isn’t poisonous, and safely gathering large amounts of honey! That is how I got my name from my father, and I do apologize if this hare isn’t enough for your clan! I couldn’t get more than one from my old territory due to the dogs.” She said with concern as she quickly dipped her head, Honey hadn’t actually thought of how she could be a good fit but she is.

“I know I may not be as an experienced like your other soldiers…no warriors. But I do have time to learn from your clan if you allow me, with me in your clan I can and will keep everything to date, and if that's a position already taken then please allow my actions prove if I’m worth of being in your home with your fellow clanmates……” hopefully that was good enough, she didn’t want to push them to make a decision though she can’t exactly say how she’s a good fit.

It’s a trick question, no cat could actually say they’re a good fit for anything. If they could they would be lying, so the only way is to physically prove it.

Honey by ramen!
(It’s fine!!! Hope you’re feeling much better! @Micanomancy )

|Turtlepaw|Honeyoak|
Art Cave!! Come and fill out the form for some awesome drawings of your own characters!!! [/CENTER]

Last edited by FruitBatz; March 11th, 2024 at 10:49 PM.
Old March 11th, 2024, 08:53 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaplestrikeWCUE View Post
Maple thought for a second, considering what the she cat had said. "Fine, ill come with you"

(Should i add them to the allegiances with the requested names?) @Undertaker

Dawnstar gave a soft snarl at Maple's reply. "A little gratitude goes a long way." She warned with narrowed eyes. This she-cat better be grateful that Dawnstar was even bothering with bringing her and her kits into ShadowClan. She could still just as easily chase them off or better yet kill them if she felt like it. Dawnstar wasn't a bleeding heart, she didn't care what happened to this queen or her kits.

[I'll let you know when you can add them]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRadioDemon View Post

I would think away... the kit said wondering why the cat would ask him ...but i don't know exactly where...

"Uh-huh, sounds like you just going to be walking to your death," Dawnstar grunted with a mild eye roll. "What's your name hairball?" Dawnstar asked, annoyed with how mousebrain the kit was. He had lived a sheltered life with no survival instincts and was a kit so it's not like she could judge that harshly. "You don't smell sick, just malnourished, I suppose you might be useful if properly fed and hydrated. You can come back to camp with me."

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old March 14th, 2024, 01:19 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Distracted

Name: Millipede
Rank Request: Warrior
New Name: Millipede’Crawl
Reason for Joining: Millipede has been on the outskirts of the clans a little while and got interested in them enough to go try her luck on joining, she knows some of the terminology (roughly) and has a lot of experience in fighting and hunting already!

Millipede

She/Her - Loner
A well-Built Devon Rex with a heavily scarred pelt.

Millipede slinked through the unfamiliar territory, taking a few steps within the border had been admittedly more difficult then she would like to admit for the sole reason that her whole life so far was built on the idea that your to respect another’s territory unless you gained a reason not to. Her mother had taught her much about the clans, despite never being in one herself, and from there she picked at the knowledge from passing patrols of all kinds from all sorts. She didn’t actually know the name of these ‘clans’ but she knew they often had disputes and that within these little pockets of cats was safety and food, and more desirably rest. Each pawstep was hesitant as she made her way deeper into it, keeping herself alert and on gaurd. It would’ve been foolish not to, from what she’d heard at least. She didn’t actually Know who she was to encounter here but all of them would probably be just as territorial as the next. Millipede didn’t want to look like an idiot here so she murmured to herself the basic greeting she used when not threatened nor attacked, which was decently harder if said greeting was disused around her territory. After a little bit of walking she paused and waited, it would be easier not to go too far into this unfamiliar territory since she only knew the outskirts of it, and if in trouble she could make a nice bolt for the border.
(Lemme know if there’s any problems with this post/request! )
@Undertaker

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old March 16th, 2024, 08:28 AM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

The Nameless

The tom bowed his head for a moment in a sign of respect as well as peace, his neck was on full show to the warriors so they surely understand that he is not here to fight. Then the nameless looked up and looked to the two, studying them for a moment. They were both powerful cats, that much was very clear, muscle is clear beneath their pelts and the felines were much bigger than him, they were both extremely confident as well, to be expected. The smaller tom's eyes moved to the tom as he spoke and then to the she-cat as she spoke.

"It's a peace offering, I caught the mice away from your territory no worries, I am not that flea brained." The nameless pushed the mice slowly towards the warriors and continued speaking in an even tone though fear prickled at his belly and he forced the fur along his spine to lay flat manually."I have no name, I have only been called by what I am." His answer came out stable, though he wasn't sure how long he could keep a shake out of his mew.

"I've been told that there are clans here, one specifically to this spot, Shadowclan. I was not looking for any cat in particular," His mind flashed an image of Dawnstar that he had created based on the descriptions of the Shadowclan leader and almost completely suppressed the shiver that ran through his body in response. It was likely he would die in this clan, but so be it, "as long as they were Shadowclan, I would have been pleased. I have come to ask to be a part of this clan."

Quite the popular ask, if the nameless was informed correctly, the clans weren't exactly welcoming but they seemed to oftentimes have cats at their borders asking to join their community. Strange, the nameless had reasons, but what would lead cats all coming back to the clans? The tom focused back to the situation at paw and looked between the two warriors, trying to gauge their emotions but they were unreadable for the most part. Most cats were like open books but they were loners, rogues, and kitty pets, all things that the nameless was familiar with. Clan cats were new, but he'd learn. The nameless always learned.

"As you can see, I already know how to hunt," The 8 moon old spoke, waving to the mice with a paw, "I also know the basics of fighting, and I have limited knowledge of medicine. Nothing terribly impressive mind you, but I would be pulling my weight from the start." The nameless tried to keep his own face blank as well, his thin tail wrapping around his body to settle on top of his paws. What else could he say? Oh! He forgot why he wanted to be in the clan! His eyes widened and he nervously spoke, "Ah, sorry, I got a head of myself. Why I want to be in the clan is probably the question."

The tom cleared his throat, "To put it simply, my life carries no purpose. It's just surviving day after day, I'm not living, I am only surviving. When I heard stories of committees of cats that helped each other, that fed and took care of one another, that relied on each of its members to be a strong unity it was like a dream to me. I wanted to be a part of that, to be able to help others and actually matter. I have been alone for a long time, my parents taught me things that I know but sent me off on my own, since then I have been taking care of myself, trying to find others to care for and be cared by, but its a cruel world and most cats don't care for others."
(I'll edit and reread later)
~ Nameless Joining ~

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 38 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and pale green eyes, left gouged out]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3
· · ────────────── · ·
[Darkfall - @Dark ] [Nameless - @/Dolomedes ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker listened with cool neutrality as the young tom explained his reasoning for joining, trying desperately to convince them he was useful. She could understand the desire for companionship, cats who cared about each other, but ShadowClan was the least welcoming of the four. "Why ShadowClan?" She asked. "You seem to know a lot about the clans," something that was suspicious in it of itself, "so why this one."

Darkfall earned her attention next. "Considerable amount of experience in her moons." For StarClan's sake, was everyone in this damn clan going to treat her like she was some wizened elder??? She deemed his words not worthy of a response, and focused again on the nameless kid and the prey at his paws.

Stepping forward, the giant molly dwarfed the young cat in her shadow, and closed the distance between them in order to sniff the prey. If his goal was to attack them, he would quickly find out how foolish it was. Though she doubted that was this cat's goal. He seemed genuine enough. Sniffing both mice, Mistlewhisker found no trace of other clan scent on them. Their pelts looked clean and dry, so they couldn't have been rolled in mud or washed in water. Twitching her nose as she straightened, she called over her shoulder to Darkfall. "Prey isn't from another clan. He's telling the truth." She stared down at the nameless cat. "You want purpose. Are you ready to die for that purpose? Are you ready to dedicate every moment, waking and asleep, to a clan greater than yourself? If so, I think there is no reason to deny you that purpose."

ShadowClan was always in need of strong, dedicated warriors.

[I'M SO SORRYYYY FOR BEING SO LATE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post

Honeylemon

Honey by rust`rock

The molly's tail flicked with pride as she smiled, thank goodness they weren’t going to eat me…at least maybe she was thinking of the wrong clan? Oh well! Honey sat down as she listened to Darkfall, a few moments passed before she began to answer, “well, I’m good at deciphering herbs from lethals, safe to eat prey like what is and isn’t poisonous, and safely gathering large amounts of honey! That is how I got my name from my father, and I do apologize if this hare isn’t enough for your clan! I couldn’t get more than one from my old territory due to the dogs.” She said with concern as she quickly dipped her head, Honey hadn’t actually thought of how she could be a good fit but she is.

“I know I may not be as an experienced like your other soldiers…no warriors. But I do have time to learn from your clan if you allow me, with me in your clan I can and will keep everything to date, and if that's a position already taken then please allow my actions prove if I’m worth of being in your home with your fellow clanmates……” hopefully that was good enough, she didn’t want to push them to make a decision though she can’t exactly say how she’s a good fit.

It’s a trick question, no cat could actually say they’re a good fit for anything. If they could they would be lying, so the only way is to physically prove it.

Honey by ramen!
(It’s fine!!! Hope you’re feeling much better! @Micanomancy )
~ Honeylemon Joining ~

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 38 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
[Darkfall - @Dark ] [Honeylemon - @/FruitBatz ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Her energy was... interesting. A cat as kind and excitable as that would probably do better in a gentler, weaker clan like WindClan. But she chose ShadowClan, and that gave her points. "How are you with timeliness. If you're sent out on a patrol, would you do everything in your power to complete that patrol?" A skill in gathering was useless unless she would actually finish the damn patrol. Something her clanmates were SORELY MISSING.

She agreed with actions speaking louder than words, and appreciated a cat who would rather prove herself than give empty promises. Though, her question still stands.

[THANK YOU FRUIT FOR REMINDING ME <33333]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)

Last edited by Mica; March 16th, 2024 at 08:47 AM.
Old March 16th, 2024, 02:32 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
~ Nameless Joining ~

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 38 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
[Darkfall - @Dark ] [Nameless - @/Dolomedes ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker listened with cool neutrality as the young tom explained his reasoning for joining, trying desperately to convince them he was useful. She could understand the desire for companionship, cats who cared about each other, but ShadowClan was the least welcoming of the four. "Why ShadowClan?" She asked. "You seem to know a lot about the clans," something that was suspicious in it of itself, "so why this one."

Darkfall earned her attention next. "Considerable amount of experience in her moons." For StarClan's sake, was everyone in this damn clan going to treat her like she was some wizened elder??? She deemed his words not worthy of a response, and focused again on the nameless kid and the prey at his paws.

Stepping forward, the giant molly dwarfed the young cat in her shadow, and closed the distance between them in order to sniff the prey. If his goal was to attack them, he would quickly find out how foolish it was. Though she doubted that was this cat's goal. He seemed genuine enough. Sniffing both mice, Mistlewhisker found no trace of other clan scent on them. Their pelts looked clean and dry, so they couldn't have been rolled in mud or washed in water. Twitching her nose as she straightened, she called over her shoulder to Darkfall. "Prey isn't from another clan. He's telling the truth." She stared down at the nameless cat. "You want purpose. Are you ready to die for that purpose? Are you ready to dedicate every moment, waking and asleep, to a clan greater than yourself? If so, I think there is no reason to deny you that purpose."

ShadowClan was always in need of strong, dedicated warriors.

[I'M SO SORRYYYY FOR BEING SO LATE]
~ Honeylemon Joining ~

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 38 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
[Darkfall - @Dark ] [Honeylemon - @/FruitBatz ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Her energy was... interesting. A cat as kind and excitable as that would probably do better in a gentler, weaker clan like WindClan. But she chose ShadowClan, and that gave her points. "How are you with timeliness. If you're sent out on a patrol, would you do everything in your power to complete that patrol?" A skill in gathering was useless unless she would actually finish the damn patrol. Something her clanmates were SORELY MISSING.

She agreed with actions speaking louder than words, and appreciated a cat who would rather prove herself than give empty promises. Though, her question still stands.

[THANK YOU FRUIT FOR REMINDING ME <33333]

The Nameless

The nameless startled internally for a second, he should've expected that. Of course, they would ask why Shadowclan when it revealed he knows some information about all of the clans. Even still, the feline found himself faltering in his words, more tripping over them without the rehearsal he had done previously done for his first little monologue. Why Shadowclan? There is the horrible truth, making his pelt prickle and fear raise like bile in his throat- but he had no answer for why he...The nameless stared at the she-cat for a few moments, heterochromia eyes unblinking as he thought before something finally came to mind, "I...I don't really know why Shadowclan. I was told about the clans by an ex-clan cat, they were...Thunderclan, if I remember correctly. As they spoke about the four clans, I didn't really think about it. I just..." The nameless paused and looked at his paws nervously, "knew. I just never imagined myself in any of the other clans and I never really questioned it."

Even now, he laid out what he knew of the other clans in his mind, going over each one as though he had a choice in the matter. None of them felt right, even though..none of this was actually genuine. "I want companionship, reason, to my existence but I was still raised in an environment that was almost like what I heard of Shadowclan, colder, but still connected unlike my past...I guess....It kind of reminds me of home the most." The nameless just sat after speaking, letting his own words hang in the air, the first words that actually felt genuine even if they weren't. The nameless startled back a paw step then froze as the she-cat made her way over. Much bigger and...scarier, than what the nameless originally thought. She checked the prey and relayed what he had already told them, not trusting his word was smart though.

The molly didn't back off, rather she stared him down, the nameless stared back. Fixing his posture to seem more confident but not aggressive, his heterochromia eyes on the warrior's, "I will do everything for this clan, because I would be giving back the life it gave me." He would because either way he was dying at the end of this. If he left it would be to his parents' paws and if he went it would be to Shadowclan's. For the nameless it was simply picking which one would hurt less. "Whatever you ask of me, it will be done."

[My lil' guy is so dramatic lolllllll, anyways-]
[ @Dark - Darkfall | @/Micanomancy - Mistlewhisker ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old March 21st, 2024, 04:09 PM
Stargazing constellation

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Asleep

Name: pixie
Rank Request: kit
New Name: Crouchkit
Reason for Joining: Crouchkit/Pixie's parents died, and she was left to fend for herself. Pixie was mauled by a fox- most of one ears in gone and she now has a bloody scar under one eye.

Do I mention? @Undertaker

Last edited by Aquaria; March 22nd, 2024 at 04:40 PM.