Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Rani
Today 01:43 AM
Splitmoon's Characters
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 01:17 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 01:12 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 12:48 AM
September Gathering
Last post by nyme
Today 12:37 AM

Old June 13th, 2020, 12:28 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Lionsrange

Quote:
Originally Posted by softnaps View Post
Cricketsong perkily padded along quite a ways behind Scaleflash, humming quietly to herself. "Yeah I'm right behind ya!" She called back, speeding up a bit to meet her hunting partner. "What's the rush? We've got time." The brown molly casually looked around her to see if she could spot any prey.

( @~Corruptedfate~ )
Scaleflash shuffled her foretoes anxiously as Cricketsong fell into step beside her. "Nothing's wrong," she mewed softly, her striped silver plume of a tail flipping the moisturized air. She loathed these words, though, because indeed Scaleflash was in a bit of a hurry to get this patrol over with, specifically to find this dumb old badger den.
The silver molly brought her nose up to the damp air in an effort to try and find where the den might just be located. "Be on the lookout for prey while we're at it," she suggested to Cricketsong in a low whisper, ears perking up in hopes to pick-up even the slightest of sounds. Come ln, come on - just a mouse would do, great StarClan!
There was the rippling of water. Almost at once Scaleflash whipped her head around to face a glittering blue pond; a fat, furry brown figure was scurrying around the base of a lush green leaf. Ooh, a watervole.
Sliding out her pearly claws, Scaleflash dropped into a neat hunter's crouch, haunches waggling in an intent preparation to pounce. Then, desperate as a speeding hare the warrior launched herself forward and after the tiny creature. A forepaw skidded across the water as she lashed out with a frontal limb, claws unsheathed and jaws snapping ravenously; the vole let out a single squeak of fear as Scaleflash's teeth pierced and ripped into its short spine. "Got it!" the tabby growled.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; June 13th, 2020 at 12:29 PM.
Old June 13th, 2020, 03:03 PM
dont try to wake me

They still thought it strange. Sassafrasfire led their apprentice out through the territory unquestioning of the order, but... They cast a glance over their shoulder at Petuniapaw. "How are you holding up," they meow gruffly. "SkyClan's old territory is pretty far. If you grow tired, let me know so that we can slow and rest. Sending an apprentice out all the way to the Lionsrange..." They trail off and shake their head. Ternsky comes to mind all of a sudden, and they briefly hope that she was getting on better than they were now.
"At least this will be a good experience for you." It was better to think of the far more numerous positives to this patrol. It was basically an overnight stay away from home. Wait, did their spritely apprentice know that? "The terrain is much different than what you are used to. Your paws may hurt a little bit, but there are some good views out there. Especially late at night. Perhaps if we get to sleep early enough, I can wake you at moonhigh to see."
[ @Fuzzy ]
you may remind me after a few days
to reply if you have sent me a message or a post.
Old June 16th, 2020, 06:53 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Stars, Lionstar hated this little twerp.

He could hardly remember what they were doing on the way there as he did his best to ignore Frozenpaw's existence. SOON he would be free. SOON.

When the rocky hills came into sight, Lionstar ushered Frozenpaw to take the lead. "Go on, dummy! What do you smell?"

[ @Dipper ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 16th, 2020, 10:11 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@implimm

Petuniapaw kept close to Sassafrasfire as the ventured into unknown RiverClan land. She had never been out here. Well, as far as she knew. She might have been her one of the times she didn't live in RiverClan and not known it. She did live five moons away from RiverClan in her life time. That was almost half her life! However the most recent one was two moons ago! Which wasn't forever ago, it was just when she got lost. Maybe she had been up here then? Though she didn't remember any of this.
At Mister Ms. Sassyfire's question Petuniapaw looked up with her bright honey eyes. "I'm getting along great! Its so fun to go exploring when you know where your going! Plus I have a lot of energy! Or that what I'm told." The white and ginger molly gave a slight laugh. A bright smile on her face as she trotted along. Sassyfire seemed worried about something. Them being out here maybe? Either way Petuniapaw wanted to make sure his worries were wrong! She'd prove to make this a fun trip! It was just them out here in the new to her area.
"Oh, when I was little my mama didn't let me explore so when she did I had sore paws. Though I did end up wondering around alone until I almost starved.... But! I lived and got to come to RiverClan and meet you Mister Ms. Sassyfire!" She chirped. Her pervious statement dismissed. That was in the past and the past needed to stay in the past. Yes! She was learning that. Her family was out there somewhere in the after life and wouldn't want her sad. They would want her to think of them fondly and remember the fun times! It was hard but Petunia was learning to. With a moment thought Petuniapaw bounced forward. "We should sleep early!" She decided thinking of her mentors last words. "Stars are so pretty! Not as pretty as flowers but stars are like sky flowers in away. Just really pretty!" The molly added with a slight purr. A whole night with Mister Ms. Sassyfire. This would be so fun! The would get to hang out, talk, hunt and share prey together! It just sounded like something that was done by friends. Which was one reason Petuniapaw was so excited!

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old June 17th, 2020, 10:04 PM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Stars, Lionstar hated this little twerp.

He could hardly remember what they were doing on the way there as he did his best to ignore Frozenpaw's existence. SOON he would be free. SOON.

When the rocky hills came into sight, Lionstar ushered Frozenpaw to take the lead. "Go on, dummy! What do you smell?"

[ @Dipper ]
Frozenpaw had been dragging their paws along because the walk was SO MUCH LONGER than they thought it'd be. They had to have been traveling for days by now. Every so often, they would let out a sad little "hunnngry" or "thirsty" or "tiiired" and did their best pout to accompany it.

That act was dropped when they actually arrived because this place was HUGE! It was bigger than anything they'd seen, and although they knew the territory well, its landmarks and reedy landscapes made it seem smaller. This place.. was more like an open, mountainous field.

Drawing in a deep scent as they skipped ahead, they smelled all sorts of prey. It would soon be THEIRS. In their excitement, Frozenpaw screeched a semi-mispronounced, "MY HUNTING SUCKS ASS!" They rounded a circle to face Lionstar again. "I want to do hunting! I'll be the most sucks-ass-ful hunter! In all of RiverClan!" Everytime somebody ate a bite of a delicious prey--for generations to come--they would be thinking of them.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old June 17th, 2020, 10:13 PM
work is never done

"We are doing hunting, dum-dum!" Lionstar didn't have the patience for this stupid baby.

Stars, he couldn't wait to kill it.

Since Frozenpaw didn't actually answer his question.. Lionstar went ahead. "Mice, birds, squirrels! Hell if you tried hard enough maybe you could even smell fish." Unlikely. "Come on, stupid-asspaw. Get down in a crouch and try to catch the first prey you can find." He wanted him to fail...

so he had more of a reason to scream at him. >:3

[ @Dipper ]

Old June 17th, 2020, 10:31 PM
the stars are aligned

"I smelled my hunting sucks-ass!" Frozenpaw complained, irate that Lionstar had glossed over that. They'd thought it was a pretty clever response! Drawing in a deep breath, they tried again... what else could be scented... "I smell warrior ceremony!" Heehee! It never got old. "That is stupid Frozen-aspen to you, dummy!" A great warrior name and comeback rolled into one, they were just on fire today.

They dropped into a crouch but when they didn't see any prey immediately within their line of sight, even after shuffling through the overgrown grass a bit, Frozenpaw became disenchanted. Maybe they could play a different game since there was plenty of space to work with.

Bolting upright, they hissed, "LOOK OUT! ShadowClan INVADER!" And bounded forward to jump at Lionstar's flank--claws sheathed but ready to batter his side.

@BILL.

Old June 17th, 2020, 10:42 PM
work is never done

The more Frozenpaw went on, the more Lionstar hated him.

FINALLY, he thought they were getting somewhere when Frozenpaw actually listened and went into a crouch. Moving forward..

Until the stupid asshole turned and lunged at him! "WHAT THE HELL, STUPID BABYKIT--" Lionstar snarled as Frozenpaw struck him, whirling to send several hard blows toward Frozenpaw's head. "Get AWAY from me! You're the STINKY INVADER who can't just listen for one Starsdamned moment--!" GRRRRR.

Where was the river when he needed it?!

[ @Dipper ]

Old June 17th, 2020, 11:01 PM
the stars are aligned

Frozenpaw was pelted by the numerous blows and cried out in a hissy rage at the "ShadowClanner's" assault on them. Between the smacks, they yelped, "Backup! Get the backup, Sootstar!" This raid was not going as planned, but they were having fun as they wriggled away and reared up into a war dance. They darted underneath Lionstar but weren't quite sure what to do when they got there, ultimately deciding to go for little nips to his legs.

@BILL.

Old June 17th, 2020, 11:24 PM
work is never done

Gah! Lionstar HATED this thing and the only thing he wanted to do right now was END IT.

When Frozenpaw darted beneath him, Lionstar caved down on top of him with the intent to squash him, using his hindpaws to pummel down at his back. "Shut UP!"

[ @Dipper ]