Last post by leopardheart00
Today 06:29 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 16th, 2017, 12:19 PM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefall View Post

The golden cat smiled from her freinds remark, Lightpaws explosive personality balanced Goldenpaws meek and worried one, "Yep, I don't understand how any cat would want to eat those slimy things!" She mewed happily, pointing her long tail at a bundle of Riverclan warriors.

Goldenpaw noticed Lightpaw become more nervous on smelling the new cats, she gazed at a group of them, "it's not just you, they smell different, like trees and mountain air...." The young Molly twitched her whiskers and took a step back, who are these cats, they smell familiar but I've never seen them before..... Wait. I have seen them. "Aren't they those Skyclan cats, the ones that got rid of Singenight!" The honey coloured she-cat stared at them with wide eyes... They helped us, even though they didn't have to...
Lightpaw relaxed as Goldenpaw figured out who the newbies were, and her ears perked up at her next comment. "They did? Whoa! They're real heros!" She kind of wanted to talk to one of them and see where they'd come from, but another part of her held back. She didn't know anything about them, from their birthplace to their customs, and she found herself a bit nervous. Anything could happen. They could be hostile, or not follow Clan ways...

Lightpaw pushed the thought away, doing her best to ignore it's negative words. They wouldn't be here if they weren't like us, and besides, they probably know the Gatherings are a time of peace... right? She found herself glancing at a SkyClan cat from the corner of her eye, watching them mingle about with the other Clans. "Where do you think they come from?" She whispered, keeping her voice low. "A mountainous region far away, maybe? Or a secret waterfall somewhere?"

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old January 16th, 2017, 12:33 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Frostpaw squealed in surprise. "Ahhhh!" .

Echostorms eyes widened and she looked down, stealing glances when she could . 'he noticed me staring. I hope he doesn't think I'm weird ' she thought, her face heating up rappidly
Moonpaw nuzzled her stomach, laughing. Sapphirepaw and Crystalpaw jumped in and laughed along with them.

Surgefrost stood to his paws and walked over to Echostorm. "Well, cold weather for a meet, son't you think?" he asked, she southern accent strong.
Old January 16th, 2017, 12:38 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Lightpaw relaxed as Goldenpaw figured out who the newbies were, and her ears perked up at her next comment. "They did? Whoa! They're real heros!" She kind of wanted to talk to one of them and see where they'd come from, but another part of her held back. She didn't know anything about them, from their birthplace to their customs, and she found herself a bit nervous. Anything could happen. They could be hostile, or not follow Clan ways...

Lightpaw pushed the thought away, doing her best to ignore it's negative words. They wouldn't be here if they weren't like us, and besides, they probably know the Gatherings are a time of peace... right? She found herself glancing at a SkyClan cat from the corner of her eye, watching them mingle about with the other Clans. "Where do you think they come from?" She whispered, keeping her voice low. "A mountainous region far away, maybe? Or a secret waterfall somewhere?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

Moonpaw nuzzled her stomach, laughing. Sapphirepaw and Crystalpaw jumped in and laughed along with them.

Surgefrost stood to his paws and walked over to Echostorm. "Well, cold weather for a meet, son't you think?" he asked, she southern accent strong.
Soaring paw walked over to the Lightpaw. He lifted his gaze towards her, questioningly studdiying the she cat.

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old January 16th, 2017, 12:40 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post

"Yep! They got rid of all the Darkforest leaders! I heard it from Robinpaw!" The honey coloured she-cat mewed cheerfully, the she-cat, despite being shy and secretive, loved gossip. She flicked her tail and whispered, "I heard that the leader, Grousestar was asked to be another cats mate! And that cat was his best freind! He rejected it though.." Goldenpaw smiled. "I heard that they lived just beyond the Thunderpath! Imagine that! A whole other clan right beneath our noses!"

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 16th, 2017, 12:41 PM
slipping from existence

Quote:

Frostpaw purred, jumping away from the group and circling them . "goofballs " she teased .

Echostorm looked up at the tom , nodding slightly. "Agreed. But we need at gathering like never before right now. " she answered, her voice hardly above a loud whisper. That was one of the side affects of being mute since she was a kit, regaining her voice only a few moons ago. "Hey...I've never seen you at a gathering before. Are you from that one clan...skyclan isn't it? Or have I been blind?'' She asked, cracking a smile
Old January 16th, 2017, 12:46 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormiiix View Post
Owlwing stared around, tail quivering as she watched cats chat, and laugh.
She didn't want to join in, much rather fine thinking, alone, away from everyone. It seemed peaceful, for now. Then, she heard a noise of approach, ears perked up alertly. Who was....The molly thought as she turned toward the tom, wary eyes flashing in suspicion, fur bristling in clear alarm. But, it seemed the tom was as scared as she was of him, so she relaxed. Strange, I'm usually the...one scared...She thought, looking relaxed, but wary. "Err...hello.." Owlwing spoke, tail quivering nervously, like like when she came to this..gathering. The wary warrior wasn't sure about this tom, but knew that he didn't come up to her to harm her, like her father did. Her father.... That wretched tom, she didn't even want to think about him, anymore. Owlwing wanted to let go of it, to forget the memories, all of it, but it always haunted her anyways. The molly felt frustrated, as she always did about this memories.
Graystep licked his maw as he always did when nervous. His yellow hues flashed for a moment and he flinched away from her a little, as though he was afraid of her voice. "I-I-I'm G-Gra-y- Grayst-t-tep. Graystep." The dark furred tom mewed. He wished he could get rid of the nervous stammer that seemed to haunt his words. But of course, as usual, whenever he met a new cat...Graystep's words all seemed to just fall into one another, making him sound quite strange. He was sick of it. Very, very sick of it. Still, there was nothing that he could do about it. Perhaps if he could get to know Owlwing a little better...maybe if she were friendly...and nice...as she seemed to be, then he would be able to get rid of his nervousness and be more friendly towards her. And yet at the moment, he was stuck in this little trap that he always seemed to have.
It was a curse...and yet sometimes, sometimes Graystep was thankful for it. How else would he be able to avoid conversation? This was a sort of excuse for him to avoid getting trapped into long conversations with unpleasant cats. But he had made the decision to come and introduce himself to Owlwing... so maybe I'm getting over my fear. That would be great! Then I can talk normally, and- and I won't have to be so nervous anymore! Graystep thought, averting his yellow hues from Owlwing. He didn't want to make eye contact for too long. That would be...simply too hard for him to do. After a moment he allowed his yellow hues to flit back over to Owlwing and he licked his maw again, shifting his weight as though it was uncomfortable for him to sit still.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 16th, 2017, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Frostpaw purred, jumping away from the group and circling them . "goofballs " she teased .

Echostorm looked up at the tom , nodding slightly. "Agreed. But we need at gathering like never before right now. " she answered, her voice hardly above a loud whisper. That was one of the side affects of being mute since she was a kit, regaining her voice only a few moons ago. "Hey...I've never seen you at a gathering before. Are you from that one clan...skyclan isn't it? Or have I been blind?'' She asked, cracking a smile
Surgefrost nodded with a chuckle. "Yep, SkyClan." he said,

~~

"You're a goofball too!" Moonpaw meowed and ran after her sister.
Old January 16th, 2017, 12:57 PM
slipping from existence

Quote:

Surgefrost nodded with a chuckle. "Yep, SkyClan." he said,

~~

"You're a goofball too!" Moonpaw meowed and ran after her sister.
Echostorm tilted her head in thought . " oh , well then nice to meet you. I'm echostorm "

Frostpaw squealed ggain and began running around the climbs of other cats , laughing eer head off, running from her sister
Old January 16th, 2017, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Echostorm tilted her head in thought . " oh , well then nice to meet you. I'm echostorm "

Frostpaw squealed ggain and began running around the climbs of other cats , laughing eer head off, running from her sister
Moonpaw chased after her, and Sapphire and Crystal laughed as they watched.

~~

"The name's Surgefrost." he nodded in greeting.

Last edited by monfang; January 16th, 2017 at 12:59 PM.
Old January 16th, 2017, 01:08 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Leapingfawn settled again, her maw being set from nervousness.

Abstractpattern was with her Clan, hither to the conversations.
lotusfang
Closed Thread