Today 03:37 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Kix
Today 03:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 15th, 2016, 07:24 AM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

Harepaw snuck into the chaotic battlefield, trying to find Redpool. She knows he told her to stay away but the thought she may lose him without ever saying anything kept her moving forward. She didn't even see that she had already passed him.
Old December 15th, 2016, 07:28 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
Harepaw snuck into the chaotic battlefield, trying to find Redpool. She knows he told her to stay away but the thought she may lose him without ever saying anything kept her moving forward. She didn't even see that she had already passed him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Moony View Post
( @Raggedclaw @Spirited Darkness )
Onyx walked around in the shadows of the edge of the clearing, looking for his next victim.
(No one. Redpool is abandoning the fight @# Hashtag )
Redpool snarled and slashed the tom's muzzle, then he spotted a familiar black and white tabby shape and the large tom cast one last hateful glance at the SkyClan tom before starting to move towards Harepaw. But he lost sight of her for a moment, and it was slow going, trying to weave through the mass of fighting cats. He was nearly oblivious to anything behind or beside him, and could've walked past someone without even noticing.

Last edited by doghouse; December 15th, 2016 at 07:29 AM.
Old December 15th, 2016, 08:15 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Auroraflame had her teeth bared with a hostile expression on her face. This is was all for StarClan. The deputy suddenly noticed a tom cat, who appeared to be a supporter of the evil leaders. She also spotted another cat, who was a RiverClan cat. He must've tagged along to fight, Auroraflame thought. She sprinted towards the red marbled tom, skidding to a stop as she reached the two tom cats. She nodded to Cloudyfoot, as if sending a message, hoping he would get what she meant. She lunged at Rusticash after that without a moments hesitation. She snarled as she lunged, aiming for Rusticash's back. (Writers Block)
@Cloudy
Rusticash hissed as the new cat attacked him. This time an unfamiliar mountain fresh scent swirled across his nostrils. This must be what Skyclan smells like. The dirty intruders. HE thought angrily. He lashed out at the new attacker aiming for her legs to cause her to loose balance. Why are they all on me? One side pleaded. While the other side differed. Mouse brain! Do not show weakness at a time like this, it's better that they're on you instead of Blazingnight.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; December 15th, 2016 at 08:16 AM.
Old December 15th, 2016, 08:21 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

(No one. Redpool is abandoning the fight @# Hashtag )
Redpool snarled and slashed the tom's muzzle, then he spotted a familiar black and white tabby shape and the large tom cast one last hateful glance at the SkyClan tom before starting to move towards Harepaw. But he lost sight of her for a moment, and it was slow going, trying to weave through the mass of fighting cats. He was nearly oblivious to anything behind or beside him, and could've walked past someone without even noticing.
He yowled,"COWARD!" he searched for a new enermy. ( open)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 15th, 2016, 08:32 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
He yowled,"COWARD!" he searched for a new enermy. ( open)
Stormheart head the sound of someone yelling coward. She stalked over, cautiously. (what clan is your kitty in?)

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old December 15th, 2016, 10:20 AM
The animal overlord 0.0

My Mood: Hungry

{} Open {}
Owlpaw slowly got up . She had realized that Starclan was her choice , she was to fight Shadowclan , she was a supporter of starclan. She charged in to the mass of cats. Then she wondered , If I survive ... would I join skyclan , become a loner or still remain in shadowlan? she shrugged in her head , and carried on looking for a cat to battle.
https://pokefarm.com/user/Venomnshift
Old December 15th, 2016, 10:45 AM
Trash Can't

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomnShift View Post
{} Open {}
Owlpaw slowly got up . She had realized that Starclan was her choice , she was to fight Shadowclan , she was a supporter of starclan. She charged in to the mass of cats. Then she wondered , If I survive ... would I join skyclan , become a loner or still remain in shadowlan? she shrugged in her head , and carried on looking for a cat to battle.
Rowanflash abandoned his victim and looked for another cat to fight.Owlpaw was near the clearing "Owlpaw! Why aren't you attacking the enemy?" He hissed,his green orbs searching her gaze.

You know you want to....
Old December 15th, 2016, 11:33 AM
predictably unpredictable

The silvery and grey molly gasped another Shadowclan cat attacked her. She turned to see a young black and white apprentice, his amber orbs blazing as he saw her. She gave a growl and leaped at him. The tom wasn't as experienced as she was - especially since before she became an apprentice, she had visited the Dark Forest nearly every night. But she had since realized their wrongs and loyally stood with Starclan now.

The young warrior lashed out at him and it wasn't too long before the two were rolling around. He seemed to desperately began to try to get away from her as he realized that it was a mistake to attack her. Though she was small, she was experienced. An evil smirk could be seen on her face as she bit deep into his shoulder, tasting the metallic flavor of his blood and heard his cry of pain.

Suddenly, Mistfall stepped back from the tuxedo tom as she realized how much she was enjoying the fight again - just like she had done in Riverclan - and glared at him with a look that warned him not to attack her again. Then she noticed the look in his gaze. Behind the blood on his face and the look of pain there was something else... inner conflict. She recognized it instantly, knowing it well first handed.

The warrior could tell that he wasn't fully with Blazingnight, but he was still fighting for her. "Don't," Mistfall snared simply. "Don't fight for something your heart's not in," her gaze held his amber one for awhile before he suddenly turned.

Frozenpaw glanced back towards Mistfall, shocked the the stranger was telling him to leave and not fight for Blazingnight if he wasn't fully behind her. But the black and white tom sprinted away. He didn't know who to fight with. His mother was with Blazingnight, his father was with Starclan and the whole clan seemed to be split by this as well. She's right... I can't fight for something I don't full believe in....

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old December 15th, 2016, 11:33 AM
The animal overlord 0.0

My Mood: Hungry

She perked her ears up , then flattened them and shrunk down. ' I...I uhhhh' She gulped , she was struggling to find words. She didn't know why she wouldn't say she was fighting against her own clan.
https://pokefarm.com/user/Venomnshift
Old December 15th, 2016, 11:52 AM
Trash Can't

"Come on! We don't have all day!" His tail lashed as he searched around for any attacking cats,his pelt was drenched in blood,and he already killed a cat.
"Owlpaw." He meowed sternly

You know you want to....
Closed Thread