Today 05:23 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 25th, 2017, 05:37 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"Pfft" Almondpaw snorted, also falling victim to the laughter. He burst out in a fit of it, unsure what was so funny. All he new was that Stormpaw made him laugh, and she was good at it. He eventually quieted, though a grin remained on his maw.
Stormpaw flicked her tail after bother she and him had quieted. "Do you want to go hunting?" she asked. Stormpaw hated hunting, but she had nothing better to do. If it would pass the time, it was fine for her at the moment.
Old June 25th, 2017, 06:01 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Stormpaw flicked her tail after bother she and him had quieted. "Do you want to go hunting?" she asked. Stormpaw hated hunting, but she had nothing better to do. If it would pass the time, it was fine for her at the moment.
"Sure!" Almondpaw grinned, he was a good hunter so he enjoyed helping his Clan be fed. "But I thought you hated to hunt?"
Old June 25th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"Sure!" Almondpaw grinned, he was a good hunter so he enjoyed helping his Clan be fed. "But I thought you hated to hunt?"
"I do." Stormpaw agreed, nodding to him. "But we have nothing better to do." she stated her reason.
Old June 25th, 2017, 07:01 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
"I do." Stormpaw agreed, nodding to him. "But we have nothing better to do." she stated her reason.
"Alright then" Almondpaw shrugged, the reason made sense to him. Exiting the den and heading into the Clearing, he bounded out into the territory and waited for Stormpaw at the entrance of camp.

(Continue in Territory)
Old July 12th, 2017, 02:28 PM
Professional Loser

My Mood: Relaxed

A gray and white molly opened her emerald green eyes as light traveled through the apprentice den. Silentpaw had been in the den for a while now, only coming out at times to train or to get food. She gave a hollow and broken sigh, flicking her ears at the quiet hum the camp usually possessed. There were peaceful chatters of cats socializing right outside the den. But Silentpaw was in no desire to socialize at the moment, but she would not mind someone to listen to. The young Nebelung cat was mute, meaning that she could not speak, it was why she had limited friends, because she could not talk. Oh, she longed to be able to speak! Silentpaw was born prematurely, so her vocal areas were not developed properly, so she could not speak. And when she tried, it would hurt.
The gray apprentice rested her head on her front paws, flexing her phalanges slightly and twisting her ears towards the exit of the quiet den.
//Open//
Old July 12th, 2017, 02:52 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Aspenkit opened her eyes from her state of aloneness. Her paws clenched at the grass as she heard a sigh coming from inside the den beside her, which happened to be where the apprentices slept, where she would be in three moons. Aspenkit rose on her four paws and inched to to entrance of the den, even though she was not old enough to sleep in the den, she could still look inside; right? She was not an exploring type of kit, she preferred more quiet environments, and it seemed almost quiet in the den. She couldn't help but feel the need to peer inside, just to see the interior of the den. One look wouldn't hurt.

Nimbly as she could, Aspenkit first poked her nose through the entrance, then her whole face to absorb the look of the dimmish den. Her eyes scanned the walls and the floor, taking in the bits and details of the queit resting place. She shuffled through; trying not to make a sound as she stepped though the walls. No one would mind if she took a stroll around the inside. Aspenkit placed one paw infront of the other until her full brown, white and tan body was in the cool den. She couldn't help but think: this place was much better than the nursery .
Old July 12th, 2017, 03:04 PM
Professional Loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post

Aspenkit opened her eyes from her state of aloneness. Her paws clenched at the grass as she heard a sigh coming from inside the den beside her, which happened to be where the apprentices slept, where she would be in three moons. Aspenkit rose on her four paws and inched to to entrance of the den, even though she was not old enough to sleep in the den, she could still look inside; right? She was not an exploring type of kit, she preferred more quiet environments, and it seemed almost quiet in the den. She couldn't help but feel the need to peer inside, just to see the interior of the den. One look wouldn't hurt.

Nimbly as she could, Aspenkit first poked her nose through the entrance, then her whole face to absorb the look of the dimmish den. Her eyes scanned the walls and the floor, taking in the bits and details of the queit resting place. She shuffled through; trying not to make a sound as she stepped though the walls. No one would mind if she took a stroll around the inside. Aspenkit placed one paw infront of the other until her full brown, white and tan body was in the cool den. She couldn't help but think: this place was much better than the nursery .
The silent apprentice was resting her head until another scent passed by her nostrils. She opened her green optics and raised her head to find a small kit strolling into the den. Silentpaw sat up on her haunches, tilting her head at the she-kit. She stretched her neck to the side, looking outside of the apprentice den, it did not seem like any cat was looking for the young kit.
'Is she lost?' the mute apprentice thought to herself.
The gray pelted molly looked at the tan-furred kit with a questioning gaze, flicking her ear silently.
Old July 12th, 2017, 03:16 PM
Floating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floa View Post
The silent apprentice was resting her head until another scent passed by her nostrils. She opened her green optics and raised her head to find a small kit strolling into the den. Silentpaw sat up on her haunches, tilting her head at the she-kit. She stretched her neck to the side, looking outside of the apprentice den, it did not seem like any cat was looking for the young kit.
'Is she lost?' the mute apprentice thought to herself.
The gray pelted molly looked at the tan-furred kit with a questioning gaze, flicking her ear silently.
Aspenkit studied the plants on the outside of the wall when she saw something shifting behind her. A Gray and white cat had sat up, the cats green eyes looking at her. Aspenkit's tail prickled, her fur standing with a rising heartbeat. Aspenkit didn't see the cat before, so she was startled to find the apprentice suddenly there. She swallowed, forcing the mottled brown and white fur on her tail to go down. Her gaze was focused on the floor, before she looked right into the eyes of the apprentice, Aspenkit tilted her head, mirroring the older cat.

"H-hello." She mewed, her voice sounding more timid then usual. Would this cat be mad at her for walking through the den unwelcomed? A pang surged through her chest, like the times before when an older cat would stare at her like she was in trouble. Except, she didn't want to get in trouble. The young kit took a deep breath before shifting her gaze away momentarily "I'm Aspenkit."
Old July 12th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Professional Loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post

Aspenkit studied the plants on the outside of the wall when she saw something shifting behind her. A Gray and white cat had sat up, the cats green eyes looking at her. Aspenkit's tail prickled, her fur standing with a rising heartbeat. Aspenkit didn't see the cat before, so she was startled to find the apprentice suddenly there. She swallowed, forcing the mottled brown and white fur on her tail to go down. Her gaze was focused on the floor, before she looked right into the eyes of the apprentice, Aspenkit tilted her head, mirroring the older cat.

"H-hello." She mewed, her voice sounding more timid then usual. Would this cat be mad at her for walking through the den unwelcomed? A pang surged through her chest, like the times before when an older cat would stare at her like she was in trouble. Except, she didn't want to get in trouble. The young kit took a deep breath before shifting her gaze away momentarily "I'm Aspenkit."
Silentpaw flicked her ear as the kit introduced herself. Why was the kit so afraid?
The apprentice gave the kit an understanding nod and pointed to the exit of the apprentice den.
Silentpaw was not one to tell on a kitten for entering a den. She was, after all, just a kit.
'You should probably leave before someone catches you,' the apprentice thought silently, nodding her head towards the exit.
Old July 12th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Floating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floa View Post
Silentpaw flicked her ear as the kit introduced herself. Why was the kit so afraid?
The apprentice gave the kit an understanding nod and pointed to the exit of the apprentice den.
Silentpaw was not one to tell on a kitten for entering a den. She was, after all, just a kit.
'You should probably leave before someone catches you,' the apprentice thought silently, nodding her head towards the exit.
Aspenkit furrowed her brow in confusion, her jolt of surprise long gone. Why was the apprentice nodding at the exit? Was that her way of telling her to leave her alone? Aspenkit tilted her head to the other side, observing her older clanmate. Wouldn't it be easier just to tell her to get out? Well, not nessasarily easier, but just a lot more clear. She lowered her head, "d-do you want me to Leave the den?." Aspenkit tried to keep her voice level and clear, although she couldn't hide the note of hurt in her words. She blinked and focused her viridian eyes on the other cat, keeping her expression understanding.