Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 04:16 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Today 04:15 AM
Marigoldpaw/leap needs...
Last post by Madelaine
Today 04:07 AM
Silent Like the Shadows {F}
Last post by Naila
Today 04:06 AM
The night I met you [P]
Last post by alec
Today 03:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 20th, 2024, 05:09 PM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

Goldfish skirted to a halt suddenly, breathless and glad to feel the breeze, felt her serious expression break into a grin as Emberfang killed the short furred creature. It was even easier to see it was a hare now by its longer than rabbit ears and dark fur. She glared up at Emberfang. "Nice work." She mewed, pleased by his teamwork. She turned around to see Irisfrost had caught the other hare. She shook out her black and golden pelt and frowned in thought. A sudden idea sprung into her head. There was a slightly leaved tree a little ways away. Perhaps...? A little disgustingly morbid if any cat walked by the area, but it'd be fine. Probably. Worth a shot, and this was a spur of the moment think out of the box kind of time. The molly quickly averted her gaze from Irisfrost to the tree. She was relatively confident no Hawk would get it... if they curled the newer baby branches around the prey, since the tree was almost completely bare.

"What if... we put the prey in the tree?" She mewed. But since it wasn't a normal Riverclan skill to learn, she made herself responsible of making sure the prey was secured. "We could wrap the newer branches and bend them around the prey so Hawks don't get it. I think it might work." The Ace of Spades said to her patrolmates. "Then we can get a mouse or two and come back for this prey."

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!

Last edited by Blaaze; August 5th, 2024 at 06:19 PM.
Old June 20th, 2024, 05:21 PM
is it cold outside?

Bump Policy: 48 hours [ please provide link ]

Default Re: The Rift [ Atari / RiverClan Border ]

mumble

purrks ; hk [ atari ver. ] , dreamwalker
she / they . atari healer
24 moons . autistic
tags ; open to RIVERCLAN CATS
trigger warnings for this post: none

mumble crept out of their den and padded over to the exit of camp. nose to the ground, she decided the blood covering the floor of her side of the den, mind you, needed some cleaning. she was looking for some moss to sop up the blood and also to top off her herb storage. mumble's nose caught the scent of some new flower and her ears pricked excitedly. something to put on her walls! then her nose caught the scent of something else. what was that..?

cobwebfern is riverclan’s medicine cat apprentice !
she and berryshine have a semi-closed den policy .

request healingmedicine den
trackers
my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3
Old June 20th, 2024, 05:21 PM
downsizing but still here

Bump Policy: 1 week. 3 days for urgent/a patrol
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: Atari Territory

Saturn

Hardened paws strolled over the rocks and Saturn slipped around the rocks and crannies of the mountainside, scaling it up and down with the ease of someone who had been sneaking out to run around here since she was a baby. But now she was out here freely, not even burdened down by duties for now. No sir, this was her freetime!

With a grin of confidence bleeding over her mawn, the Crown slipped further down the ridge, copper eye zeroing in one a little feathery thing idly hopping between the rocks. And she had found her lunch, it seemed! She pounced, and as per usual the bird had time to flap into the air, and as per usual, she twisted and reached out a paw, claws snagging on the flying thing and slamming it down.

Hm, she rather enjoyed hunting like this.

[Open]

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨
Old June 20th, 2024, 05:36 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: Atari Camp

Nyx
she/her | Claw of the Crown | Atari | 27 moons
the darkest nights produce the brightest stars.
|{Beefed Up (T3) || inactive}|

The wind was much colder further up the side of the mountain, exiting her den she had been hit by the wind. Nyx made her way down the clearing where the sun's bright rays were scorching the ground. Her fur wasn't kept, probably still tangled from her rest. She had groomed it yet despite the fact she should have probably done that directly after waking up- she was just too excited for the day! Why? Becuase she was, obviously.

Leaping down from boulder she was perched on, her paws finally touched the warm ground of the clearing. Nyx let out a yawn as she place both paws in front her stretching them. Blinking a few times she let her eyes fully adjust to the daylight that swamped her surroundings, taking in every little detail of her home and it's condition. Not many of the Atari seemed to be up yet, that would change soon. Probably. Briskly she groomed her fur flat so it was atleast presentable, once completed she trotted across the clearing to a spot she usually found herself sitting these days. A sunny corner, where she could oversee what was happening in her camp.

She noticed the Crown herself was also already up, lovely as always. As she passed she slowed he pace, standing still for a moment and bowing her head in a respectful greeting. "good morning, your highness! " she purred in a teasing tone, she knew better then to play her games with the crown of all cats but light hearted teasing couldn't be too bad. She would have asked more trivial questions such as, how the Saturn had slept or how she felt this morning but she could see the Crown was already occupied with someone else, she shot a smile in greeting to the tom aswell but didn't spare any words before continuing on her path.

Upon reaching here destination, she sat down and gave her fur proper groom. What to do today? She should probably send out a few classes, she attend one soon. Uh, maybe she should go hunting with Camilla? No she should possibly leave that for when she had free time, she had free time now? Right. Nyx looked up again, no one. Not even one of her rookies were up yet. That was fine, she'd just take this time to think up a brief idea of what to do today.

|| @Luminous ;no need to reply, just a silly mention :3c||
|{ Open }|

Last edited by burntToast; June 20th, 2024 at 05:43 PM.
Old June 20th, 2024, 05:57 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Narcissus
| she/her | Atari | Keeper |

Narcissus yawned, flexing her paws against the rough stone of The Crag’s floor. She felt her claws scrape against the harsh rock: a sharp yet familiar and welcoming sound.

Her turquoise eyes skimmed over the faces and pelts of her fellow Atari members. Everything seemed to be in order today. Honestly, everyone seemed to be in a better mood than usual. That was good; Narcissus had a feeling there wouldn’t be too many disagreements between her tribemates. Arguments always stressed the young ones.

It seemed that the Young of the Atari had yet to awaken, which wasn’t terribly unusual. Narcissus prided herself in being something of an early riser. It seemed that she would have a few moments of free time before the day fully arrived, though.

(OPEN! go go go!!!)

Last edited by Fits; June 20th, 2024 at 06:10 PM.
Old June 20th, 2024, 06:04 PM
is it cold outside?

Bump Policy: 48 hours [ please provide link ]

Default Re: Atari Healer's Den

mumble

purrks ; hk [ atari ver. ] , dreamwalker
she / they . atari healer
24 moons . autistic
tags ; @Luminous - saturn and that kit , @Wingnettle - blood
trigger warnings for this post: blood and injury lol

mumble glanced up from her work when the light in the den stopped streaming in, and she held back a grumble. her healer partner walked in, and she watched as the other 1) trailed blood into HER side of the den, as well as the other side, 2) smelled really bad, 3) and now oh goodness he was bathing in the dust why for gods sake she hated it here and 4) god DAMMIT now there were flies in the den. choosing to pointedly ignore blood, she turned away. thank goodness for saturn barrelling into the den, because now she had a thing to do.

' oh. goodness. you seem to be hurt- what is tha- IS THAT A KIT?! ' fear immediately tinged mumble's voice, and she quickly bent down. she licked at the kit quickly and exhaled when she determined the blood was not the kit's. however, that posed another question. was the blood saturn's? ' sat.. ' she said softly. ' is this blood yours? what happened? '

cobwebfern is riverclan’s medicine cat apprentice !
she and berryshine have a semi-closed den policy .

request healingmedicine den
trackers
my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3
Old June 20th, 2024, 06:04 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Aster paced in circles around camp, lacking of things to do. Wouldn't be an issue if she was someone more important. Come bother me, dammit. gold thought. it was a member of the atari as much as saturn, right? Monarchy was dumb and bad.
[ @Shade - sorry the post is so lazy ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old June 20th, 2024, 07:07 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: The Starpoint

Dovekit often remained on her own, quiet, uncertain of those around her. They felt shaken with the recent happenings, mind confused as who to trust and who meant harm but when Fading spoke of Lark... Larkwing, the young kitten couldn't help but tend an ear to listen, curious what this leader had to say about her saviour. Unconsciously, Flower began seeking for Lark among the crowd - the one familiar-ish face among the sea of strangers, while Elderkit could be spotted in a corner near her sister.

Old June 20th, 2024, 07:31 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Merlin
~<>~
31 moons || he/him || Atari Claw
grey classic tabby w/ flecks of tan, high white and moderate scaring; brown eyes

Calm is not Merlin's preferred atmosphere for the colony's camp. Calm, just means there's something big on the horizon. Still, it's better than everyone running around and screaming bloody murder. There's a catbird in the prey pile that draws almond eyes, and Merlin internally debates the merits of eating now. He does not wish to take food from those who need it more, the Young and the Keepers, but his stomach growls in protest as he turns his gaze away. There will be time to eat later. There will be time to hunt later as well.

Looking around, the grey tabby takes note that his Crown and her Claw are around their camp. He again mentally debates talking to either of them, but the drawbacks far outweigh the pros (for example: he has nothing to report, so it would simply be small talk, and Merlin hates nothing as much as he hates small talk). There are others around, too, of course, but there's just as many cons in speaking with them all as there is in speaking with his leadership.

So he sits, short tail flicking back and forth as he takes in the morning and the sight of cats beginning their days.

[open]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
he and wolfpaw have a semi-closed den policy

medicine den || healing requests

Old June 20th, 2024, 07:58 PM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: The Starpoint

Bravebolt purred.

Rainingpaw dropped Nutkit over with the other kits. She was happy to have a mentor again and Branchpaw was real nice so this would be great.

Nutkit blinked up at the nice cats and decided to take a nap.

Last edited by Yoshdo; June 20th, 2024 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Typo
Closed Thread