Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Sunset Grove
by Ian
Last post by Cinderspirit
Today 02:26 AM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 02:26 AM
Pondpaw Finder!
by paedyn
Last post by Lil'Ember
Today 02:21 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 02:18 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Cinderspirit
Today 02:18 AM

Old September 5th, 2023, 03:30 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Birdkit pouted when Blossomkit pinned her down. The very young kit remained quiet, though she WASN'T HAPPY. AT ALL.

"Haha!" Blossomkit laughed. "I got you!" She quickly hopped off Birdkit and scanned the nursery for her brother. In the far end of the nursery she could see him panting, trying to camouflage himself against the wall. "I got you now," she whispered, devilishly grinning. She started walking in his direction, acting like she didn't see him, and instead, was searching for him, until she was much closer to him than before. Quickly her head snapped towards where Airkit was and saw the look of realization on his face that said he was doomed. Immediately she sprinted towards him, cornering and trapping him against the wall.

Airkit gulped. He should have known Blossomkit would decieve him! He should have known she knew where he was! His hiding spot was awful, of course she saw him! But there was nowhere to go. Nowhere to hide. Nowhere to escape. She had trapped him, and in the most embarrassing way possible. He was screwed. He tried to dodge when Blossomkit leaped at him, but there was nowhere to go. She landed on him and bowled him over with her weight, pinning him down just as he had seen her do to Birdkit. She was just too good. "Okay, good game, good game, you win," he grumbled. "But at least I didn't get found first!" He brightened up at the thought. "You did, you just ran away. Like the coward that you are." Blossomkit pointed out. Before he could protest, she turned around, flicking her tail across his face.
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!

Last edited by Sleek; September 5th, 2023 at 03:31 PM.
Old September 5th, 2023, 03:51 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Birdkit pouted. She thought I lost.... @Sleek
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old September 5th, 2023, 04:44 PM
brain dead

Quote:
Birdkit pouted. She thought I lost.... @Sleek

"So, who's hiding now?" Airkit asked, curious as to whether he would be the one to seek next. He wanted revenge on his sister.

Blossomkit thought. "Uh, I'm pretty sure there's a rule for it," she stated matter-of-factly. "It's whoever gets found last seeks. So unfortunately that would be you."

Airkit just rolled his eyes and started counting. "One. Two. Tree. Siks. Ate. Twendy. Um...Twendy Zero?"]

Blossomkit turned away and ran to find a hiding spot.
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!

Last edited by Sleek; September 5th, 2023 at 04:47 PM.
Old September 5th, 2023, 04:54 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.

Birdkit found a good hiding space. She was completely hidden as her tail was too short to stick out. @Sleek
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old September 5th, 2023, 05:42 PM
brain dead

Quote:
Birdkit found a good hiding space. She was completely hidden as her tail was too short to stick out. @Sleek
Airkit had finished counting by now an searched the clearing for the other two kits. "Where are they...?" he wondered aloud.

Blossomkit did her best to stop from giggling when Airkit walked by her hiding spot but her efforts weren't enough. She had let out a quiet snicker.

Instantly Airkit's head whipped around at the sound. "Found you!" Airkit squealed as he launched himself into the fluffy nest Blossomkit was hiding in, but he wasn't fast enough. Blossomkit had leapt out at the last second, leaving Airkit to fall on his face. He sat up, spitting out dirt. Quickly he chased after Blossomkit. Unfortunately for Airkit, though, he was too slow and couldn't catch up to the bigger kit no matter how hard the little runt tried. Instead, he stopped running and hid behind a big queen.

Blossomkit was running for her life. She could hear Airkit huffing and puffing and pounding hard on her heels. Except she couldn't. Blossomkit screeched to a stop. Hear head swiveled, wondering when Airkit was. O-Okay, she thought. So he's playing a trick on me. But she hated not knowing where her enemy (or in this case, Airkit) was. She instantly started sweating, jumping at every little noise. She was panicking, and she hated it. But it was just instinct. She couldn't do anything about it. Oh, when I find that pesky little rat, I'll make him pay! she vowed inwardly. "A-Airkit? Where are you?" she called out, but it sounded more like a croak. "This isn't funny!"she cried out, trying hard not to make her voice quiver.

Oh, but it is, Airkit thought as he crept up slowly and silently towards her. It's the funniest thing ever. And it's perfect payback. He smiled at the thought. He wasn't letting his sister win. He would hold this above her head forever. He would never let it go.

Blossomkit was terrified now. it was like those horror stories the elders were always telling her about. She was trapped in a hole, and there was a loose rabid dog devoted to killing her. (Except Airkit isn't much like a dog, if anything, he's a chihuaha. And she was right about the rabid part). Blossomkit tried to swallow, but her throat was dry and nothing was going down. Her paws were so slippery from sweat she was slipping and couldn't walk. So this is it, she thought. This is how I go. And it is such a bad way to go. By this point, she had accepted her fate, and thought she was ready for whatever came at her...except what she didn't know was that Airkit was a tail-length away and he leaped at her when her back was turned, claws sheathed but paws outstretched.

Last edited by Sleek; September 5th, 2023 at 05:45 PM.
Old September 5th, 2023, 05:51 PM

Birdkit barely managed to stifle a laugh at Blossonkit's panicking. A beetle had crawled on her, the beetle feeling safe around her because it felt like they were a flock together to the beetle. Birdkit smiled at the beetle, the autistic kit thinking hello beetle-friend. When the hide-and-seek game was over she would talk to the beetle. Yeah! BEST. IDEA. EVER. She was completely unaware that the beetle couldn't understand her, not that she would have cared if she did know. @Sleek

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; September 5th, 2023 at 05:56 PM.
Old September 5th, 2023, 06:12 PM
brain dead

Quote:
Birdkit barely managed to stifle a laugh at Blossonkit's panicking. A beetle had crawled on her, the beetle feeling safe around her because it felt like they were a flock together to the beetle. Birdkit smiled at the beetle, the autistic kit thinking hello beetle-friend. When the hkde-and-seek game was over she would talk to the beetle. Yeah! BEST. IDEA. EVER. She was completely unaware that the beetle couldn't understand her, not that she would have cared if she did know. @Sleek

Using the element of surprise, Airkit launched himself onto Blossomkit's back. "What the-" he heard her say before he flopped onto her. Blossomkit rolled around, trying to get Airkit off of her. But Airkit held on. So Blossomkit, with severe difficulty, stood up, with Airkit still on her back, and made her way to the wall. She turned around and jumped backwards, so that Airkit would get smushed by the wall, but Airkit had already known what Blossomkit's plan was, so he jumped off at the last moment, meaning Blossomkit had just jumped into the wall for no reason. Airkit started to laugh-but stopped mid-laugh when he saw the look on Blossomkit's face. Even though her name was after pretty flowers, when she was mad, things were NOT pretty. "uh oh..." he croaked. ""It-It was j-just a joke. It was just a jo-AAAAAAHHHH!" Airkit screamed in fear when Blossomkit leaped at him, claws unsheathed.

Blossomkit's mind blurred. She didn't know what she was doing, or why. All she knew was that Airkit had totally humiliated her, twice. She wanted revenge. She needed revenge. Eventually her mind cleared, and she saw herself pinning down her brother, fangs bared and snarling in his face. She also saw fresh scratches along his sides and face, bleeding heavily. He was shivering with fear, recoiling away from her, fur fluffed out. There were tears on his face. She had never seen her brother like this. She stepped off of him. She realized that her claws were unsheathed and had been sinking into him this whole time. "Wha-What happened to you? Who did this?" she asked, genuinely worried for her younger brother. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" Airkit half-screamed, half-cried as he limped away, bawling. Blossomkit felt hurt at his sharp response. She turned to Birdkit. "What happened to him?" she asked, worried.

Last edited by Sleek; September 5th, 2023 at 06:13 PM.
Old September 5th, 2023, 06:28 PM

Birdkit's response to Blossomkit's question was blunt and to the point, probably too blunt. She meowed you attacked him Blossomkit. Don't you remember? She smiled at her new beetle-friend, meowing hello beetle-friend. She didn't care who heard. She was unaware that the beetle couldn't understand, not that she would have cared if she knew. @Sleek

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; September 5th, 2023 at 06:43 PM.
Old September 5th, 2023, 06:54 PM
brain dead

Quote:
Birdkit's respone was blunt and to the point, probably too blunt. She meowed you attacked him Blossomkit. She smiled at her new beetle-friend, meowing hello beetle-friend. She didn't care who heard. She was unaware that the beetle couldn't understand, not that she would have cared if she knew. @Sleek

Blossomkit stared at Birdkit in shock. Her? How could she hurt her own brother? Thinking back, it did seem sort of familiar. Slashing out in the fog that was her mind...But it didn't matter now. She needed to make up with her brother. Quickly she ran off after him, finding him right outside the nursery exit.

Airkit's mind was full of pain. He tried to put Blossomkit's raging face out of his mind. His sister-His sister! had intentionally hurt him, and hurt him bad. He tried to lick his pelt, but the blood just kept flowing. "You should get that checked out." Airkit turned to the voice behind him. It was her. "Go away!" he snapped. He didn't want to see her. Just look at what she'd done to him! He never wanted to see her again. "You're not my sister anymore," he sniffled. "True sisters don't hurt their brothers like that." he whimpered. "I-I don't feel safe around you anymore." As much as it hurt him to say that, it was the truth.

Blossomkit staggered from the blows. Blow after blow after blow. He didn't feel safe around her? She-she wasn't his sister anymore? But then who did she have? Airkit was the only family member she knew of, and she always took care of her younger brother. Their mother had died kitting them, and their father was unknown. Regardless of what you say, I'm helping you get to the medicine cat's den." She made it clear that there was no arguing with her.

Sighing, Airkit leaned on Blossomkit as she helped him get to the medicine cat's den.

(This marks the end of our rp! thanks for roleplaying with me~~)
Old September 5th, 2023, 07:09 PM

Birdkit sat alone with her beetle-friend and her spider-friend. She giggled as they crawled over her paws because they felt like a flock together. She meowed beetle-friend and spider-friend you tickle. She didn't care who heard her as the autistic kit didn't realize she was doing anything weird and also didn't care what other cats thought about her. She didn't realize that her spider-friend and beetle-friend couldn't understand her. (Open)

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; September 5th, 2023 at 07:11 PM.