Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rose
Today 06:44 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 06:43 PM
Quietcloud finder
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 06:40 PM
Honey's PROPER...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 06:39 PM

Old May 19th, 2024, 08:42 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: It all falls down [SHC Event]

Fogpaw

shadowclan apprentice | he/him | 9 moons | albino
purrks; kitty softpaws (inactive)
tags; @Ian [Slytiger] @Abyssopelagic [Honeybite] @Goopysharkboi [Dogpaw]

Fogpaw swallows and nods to his father. Help with the cats in the medicine cat den with Dogpaw. He can do that.

Thankfully, Honeybite spots him through the crowd and Fogpaw grits hid jaw. Do they think he’s weak? He’s not scared. He’ll prove it. Though, he can feel his ears refusing to unpin themselves and his tail stubbornly staying puffed up. Fogpaw holds back a rumbling growl in his throat and nods to Honeybite. ”Thank you,” he manages to say.

The albino apprentice rushed towards the medicine cat den and looks over everything. He hesitates, wondering if he should wait for someone to tell him what to do… no, if he touches anything he’s going to get yelled at. He gives a shrug to Dogpaw.

Old May 19th, 2024, 08:50 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

The warrior's ear twitches at Rosekit's many questions.
"We do not know why they have come, Little Rose, but the bring destruction and ruin. And it is for this reason we must leave. There is a designated safe place for us to go to, and that is where we will be headed. It is called the Mourning Ruins."
As they reached the steadily growing group of kittens and queens, Honeybite nods to Nightshiver. Their eyes sweep over the number of kittens, and mentally calculates how many are left and need to be found.
She turns to Rosekit.
"Stay here until it is time to move. There are others that need to be brought to the group. Nightshiver and the others will be here if you need anything. Stay close to them, Little Brave Rose."

[ @Blazing ]

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old May 19th, 2024, 08:57 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound View Post
Kestrelpaw
7 moons || ShadowClan || short-haired blue tom with amber eyes
Kestralpaw threw a nervous glance in Bristlethorn’s direction and took a few hesitant steps toward her. "Do you need help?" he asked, his voice wavering slightly.
Kestrelpaw walked a bit closer to the wobbly warrior and tapped her on the shoulder "You could lean on me, if... if you’d like," the apprentice left the ending of the offer open, gently nudged her, offering support if she wanted to take it. Kestrelpaw looked around for Mossfreckle

°Bristle’Thorn°
Female / Warrior / 27 Moons / Shadowclan / Apprentice: Spider’Paw
large, long-haired she-cat with pale calico markings and brown eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Hound

The she grunted, eyes narrowing a bit as she looked down on the much smaller apprentice. Was her state really that obvious?…well, of course it was. Any cat could sense that from a mile away. “Why would I-“ she stopped herself and bit on her tongue for a moment. Could she, for once at least, shove her entitled independence down her throat and accept another cat’s help?

“T-thanks…that would be nice” she mumbled, leaning on the smaller cat a bit, but also not wanting to crush him due to her larger size. This apprentice was at least more helpful than her apprentice.

Where was Spider’Paw now that she thought of it? She hoped he was okay…if anything happened though he’d be okay right? He’s quick. He has the build of a Windclan cat. He’s always been fast. Spider’Paw would be okay. She had to worry for her own pelt at the time.

Even though she couldn’t put full weight on Kestral’Paw, he steadied her quite a bit, making her capable of taking slower steps without stumbling or falling over. “I don’t know what happened…I just woke up with some apprentice screaming at me…I don’t want to make you ill. I’m not sure if I’m sick or what. You can keep a distance if you’d like..” a bit of kindness and sympathy met her gaze. This apprentice was risking and burdening himself just to help her after all.
Old May 19th, 2024, 10:32 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol

Shadowclan Kit | He/Him | 4 Moons | Just a Scratch

The pretty bengal jolted, the movement causing his back legs to slip a bit, at the sound of his name and frantically looked around to try and spot who'd summoned him. This was one of his siblings uhh...... Silent- no Quietpaw and though he flinched (ever paranoid about the hoard of kits who's mother he 'monopolized') the little kitten relaxed when pulled into her side. She had another kit with her a non related kit so maybe Quietpaw just liked kits? Whatever the case was Bleedingkit was a velcrow baby to the molly now and would shuffle along where ever she walked, sometimes using her as a crutch when his disability hit him with a sway or wobble.

It seemed right now Quietpaw Bleedingkit and.... Cloverkit? He was pretty sure that was their name, were heading over to Nightshiver on Miss Tigers orders. The queen, who Bleedingkit was passingly friendly with after the stealth event and that he lived in her domain, was rounding up the bunches of shadowclan kits the clan had, fretting over the number still missing.

Bleedingkit kinda wanted to help here, he was getting big after all and should be able to do something, but he was going to struggle on this journey even without any issues or exerting more then he had to give by helping someone. So he was helpless. So the tom just hung by Quietpaw, scanning the area silently and spotting Lostspark before tapping the older apprentice and pointing at their mother in a kinda "there she is" though why he didnt elaborate.
What he did finally say was "I dont see Mirepaw.... Or a lotta siblings or kits... Are they out? Theyre gonna be left behind if they dont come soon...."

@Morrigan @Estelle (bleeding baby has gathered but is glued to quiet for now~)

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old May 19th, 2024, 10:42 PM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy

THRUSHKIT
Male | Moons: 5 | Posts: 22/6 | Siblings: ?

Thrushkit perked his ears to his name. He turned his head, staring at that cat that called it. Thrushkit merely recognized the cat ... Nightshiver ... but felt relieved after. There was too much noise, too much. Even though Thrush could be rambunctious at times - he hated ... really hated ... noise. A little was okay, he liked a little noise. But with every cat scrambling, yelling, moving ... whatever they needed to do to "evacuate" ... it really set him off. Thrushkit was almost not himself. He was quiet, shy, tucked away and ... though he really hated to admit it ... was trying to make himself look small.

He cautiously looked at Yellowtwist. Thrushkit didn't know if he should walk over to Nightshiver or wait for Yellowtwist to give the "ok." Whichever one he was deciding on, he didn't know what to choose. Thrushkit didn't know if he was supposed to stay with Yellowtwist, or run over to Nightshiver. Ugh! Why was being decisive so hard? He should just choose and be done with it. So he did.

[...rat is rolling a die...]

[17! Thrushkit will run over to Nightshiver]

Thrushkit hesitantly trotted over to Nightshiver, looking back at Yellowtwist almost ... curiously?

"hi,"

he said in a low mumble. He waited for further directions...

@Estelle - Nightshiver @Aolani - Yellowtwist

(pixel gif by @/SnowheartTC! )
Royal "Clan"
Sign-ups/Resources
Saffronkit
Finder

- ˕ •マ elio was here !!

Last edited by rubberRatroom; May 19th, 2024 at 10:42 PM.
Old May 19th, 2024, 10:50 PM
Feed me...

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Tired

Kestrelpaw
7 moons || ShadowClan || short-haired blue tom with amber eyes
tags @Rowan @ellie

Kestrelpaw braced himself, feeling her weight shift onto him. He adjusted his position slightly to better support her. Despite her larger size, he did his best to steady her. Taking slow, careful steps, Kestralpaw peered into the crowd of cats, searching for the medicine cat. Spotting Mossfreckle, he guided her carefully in that direction.
"I’m sure Mossfreckle will know what to do” he reassured her softly “and don’t worry about me. If I get sick, I get sick. Right now, I just want to make sure you're okay,"

Last edited by Hound; May 19th, 2024 at 10:51 PM.
Old May 19th, 2024, 10:53 PM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy

Female | Moons: 96 | Kin: ? | Purrks: ?

Mousefoot slowly awoke. It was just in time for her to see a small kit scampering towards Nightriver. Huh. What an odd sight, the little Thrushkit really had shaped up.

She was on her legs, steady, before she knew it. Right. Evacuating. Her grouchiness had finally come out, now that she didn't feel all that great. Mousefoot stumbled towards the queen, giving her a somewhat sympathetic look.

"I can carry any of the kits that need to be."

Her voice was scratchy, in now a displeasing way. Like when some cat was suffering from a sore throat. Some part of her was now inclined to help her clanmates, though she didn't quite know if she could. Mousefoot would figure that out later. No use to think about her abilities now.

@Estelle - Nightriver @alec - Rookpaw

(so sorry for the double mention Estelle! Next time I'll try and mush Mouse and Thrush's posts together so that won't happen ^^')

(pixel gif by @/SnowheartTC! )
Royal "Clan"
Sign-ups/Resources
Saffronkit
Finder

- ˕ •マ elio was here !!
Old May 19th, 2024, 11:43 PM
Doctor,Who?

My Mood: Queenly

Sharpfrost grabs a random kit and begins to move to the new camp.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old May 20th, 2024, 12:08 AM

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Warf View Post
Sharpfrost grabs a random kit and begins to move to the new camp.
---------------------

(Do you think the random kit could be my character?)
Old May 20th, 2024, 01:05 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours

Honeybite's head snaps to Sharpfrost the moment they pick up a kitten and begin to walk away. Not just any kitten, one of the very little brats she'd just gone through the trouble of collecting.
With a snarl, she leaps in from of the other warrior, and blocks them from walking any further.
"Stop right there, Sharpfrost. Where do you think you're going with that kitten? Dawnstar's orders are clear, we are to stay together, and she certainly does not want the kittens seperated."
Her tail lashes, and she's bared her teeth, but she will give her Clanmate the benefit of the doubt, and assume they have perhaps misunderstood the orders their leader gave.
"Set the kitten down, and wait until we are supposed to leave as a group. Running off will only make it harder to know who is and isn't accounted for, and who might need help."
It seemed she was in quite the generous mood today, from babysitting and soothing children to having an intelligent conversation with someone who could very well have bad intentions.
In the end, she'd be reporting the incident to someone with authority when they were safe, because this was, quite frankly, concerning.

[ @Willie Warf ]

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)