Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 06:41 AM
ThunderClan Healing Event...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 06:39 AM
The Moors Whisper...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 06:39 AM
Diving Down- Goldfish...
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:29 AM
Rosekit finder
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 06:28 AM

Old February 28th, 2024, 07:20 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

[ This will be a 2-in-1 post, as it will contain the joining form and the starter. ]

____

Name: Shellwhisker

Rank Request: Warrior

New Name: Shellwhisker

Reason for Joining: Exiled from RiverClan over protecting her dead mate´s kin, and is willing to give up information on just how vulnerable RiverClan really is in exchange to become a member of ShadowClan.

____

Shellwhisker
Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
a golden-brown and white valentine tabby she-cat with ice-blue eyes.

____

Golden-brown fur shone in the sunlight as Shellwhisker stalked through the undergrowth towards the ShadowClan border with the outskirts, standing there for a few moments before calling out the name of the cat she was looking for.

´´Dawnstar?´´

Shellwhisker had been exiled from RiverClan over.....let´s just say rather mouse-brained reasons.

The warrior´s tail tip twitched as she waited for the ShadowClan leader to emerge from the undergrowth beyond the border.

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; February 28th, 2024 at 07:21 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 01:10 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Name: .... (Canonically has no name yet)
Rank Request: Apprentice
New Name: UPDATE: Fadingpaw
Reason for Joining: Wants to find a higher purpose in life versus only surviving day after day with nothing really worth living for.
(Actually, his parents were like 'kill Dawnstar so we can be in charge of this...warrior clan.' and the nameless is like, 'I don't want to but free will/choice is an illusion.' Plot twist (so surprising lol) he doesn't kill Dawnstar for obvious reasons, rather he realizes that he was never given the choice to be his own person until Shadowclan and is like 'oh wow, I am, in fact, my own person. I can live my own life. I can make choices.' and lives happily in Shadowclan as its one of its most loyal, especially to Dawnstar.)
Its better explained in his finder, so sorry if this doesn't make sense.

I have a lovely little guy named....well he has no name. Rather his parents only ever call him by what he is, 'boy,' 'son,' and even some insults mixed in. From a young age of 2 moons, his parents started finding any and every cat they could to help teach the nameless kit any lesson. They hoped to create the nameless into something more.

After a long time, of endless lessons and little choices made for himself, it was as though his parents were living his life for him but still they were only doing it because they cared about him and wanted him to have the best life. His parents brought in a 'family friend' an exiled clan cat who tells him of the clan he was exiled from, Shadowclan. His parents explain to the nameless afterwards that he was to enter the clan and take the crown from this Dawnstar cat so that they could lead the clan properly.

The nameless feline was appalled for many reasons! Why would they need to take control over a group running just fine? "That Dawnstar cat that (instert exiled cat's name) mentioned seems to only be a greedy cat with only their own interests in mind, we would run the clan more fairly." Dawnstar would kill him? "You. Will. Not. Fail."
Why, why, why? The nameless was given no real answers.

Well...his parents...haven't been wrong before, right? They have. They have. They have. They have. They have. They have. They have. They have. They have. They ha- So, left without choice, with a no more than this horrid collar to his lack of name, the nameless left to search out Shadowclan to answer to his parents' whims.

PLOT TWIST (so surprising): The nameless, who would gain a name in Shadowclan, would learn that he was his own person and that he can't just give it up to his parents who already had their chance at life. He would rather let Dawnstar take his life than listen to his parents' final request. A long line of healing and realizing his parents were extremely toxic later, the nameless now resides in Shadowclan as one of its most loyal, especially to Dawnstar.

Starter:
The Nameless
He/him | Loner/Wanderer | Moons: 8 | No Purrks

It had been awhile since the start of his wandering. Through many an environment the nameless had seen. His original home among the housefolk's alleys and under their dens, forests, streams and rivers, until finally he knew that he had arrived at his destination. The home of the four clans he had been taught about. The nameless shivered and his paws stopped beneath him despite not asking them to. Was he...really going to do this?

Of course he was, the nameless had no other options, it was to die at the paws of this Dawnstar cat or return to his parents in hopes that punishment wouldn't be too severe. It would be. The tom shook his head, attempting to clear the thoughts that had started to formulate and cloud his mind. He had to do this. The nameless had no options.

In the distance was grand willow trees, long limbs clawing at the sky as a gust of wind goes howling through them. This was...the border between Shadowclan and...Riverclan? No, that wasn't right! The nameless growled at himself, wincing in place. Whatever he had instinctively prepared for never came and the nameless looked up towards the territory again. Windclan his mind supplied late.

The nameless tried to review the information that he had for Windclan but couldn't really fill in anything but their leader's name, Twilightstar. At least if the exiled clan cat that taught him knew the proper things. The exiled cat said that it wasn't likely for Windclan and Shadowclan for the leaders to be different but Thunderclan and Riverclan it was. Birdsnow, was the leader of Riverclan, that one was easy to remember because of the different name. He blanked on the Thunderclan leader's name.

After a moment of thoughtless staring into the willow trees the nameless turned the opposite direction, perhaps if he brought a gift he would be seen in a better light? He should be completely clear of the territory just so no mistake could be made that the feline was hunting on their territory. The tom found himself in the outskirts and made quick work of catching two well-enough sized mice. Grabbing them both by the tail, the nameless made it back to the border and stopped right outside of it.

Shadowclan cats should be able to see him here, it would be more polite than walking right in and finding them first. His stomach grumbled at the scent of mice filling his senses but the nameless ignored it, it hadn't been too long since he last ate. He laid the mice down and looked into the willow trees, awaiting any signs of other cats nearby.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 6th, 2024 at 08:46 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 06:09 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Taking over a few of these for Taker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post
Joining Form
Name: Honeylemon
Rank Request: warrior
New Name: Honeyoak or Honeyfern is fine!!
Reason for Joining: looking for a new home as her old one is overrun by canines

After countless of days searching for a new home, Honey found herself surrounded by scents of many cats. Her tail flicked and swayed as she sniffed the terrain.

“Hello?” Honey meowed, careful of her next step and her surroundings.

@Undertaker

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive

Darkfall has snatched Mistlewhisker away for a patrol through the territory. The older warrior carried herself with a level of poise that some of the other warriors in the clan (Shadefrost) seemed to be lacking. He appreciated the older Enforcer, and found her company to be tolerable enough to take her out for such excursions.

Catching the scent of an outsider within the territory, he signalled to Mistlewhisker to stop. Female… Not a clan cat…? He wasn’t able to detemrine much else, other than the fact that this cat did not belong to a clan. Proceeding with caution, an upwards flick of his tail told his companion to follow. [b]”Who are you, and what is your purpose for being on ShadowClan land?”[b] The huge tom said with a growl, when the she-cat came into sight. To him, it appeared that she was lost, but he had no idea of knowing for sure. If that were the case, he’d just tell her to leave and warn her from coming back ot the clan’s terriotyr, however, he figured he should at leats hear her out first.

[ @Micanomany Post order will be as follows Darkfall >> Honeylemon >> Mistlewhisker]

Darkfall

Another patrol with Mistlewhisker, this time they were heading towards the stretch of territory that bordered RiverClan – Saltmeadow Marsh. Honestly and truthfully, Darkfall hated patrolling this section of the territory due to the large amounts of mud. The vile substance would get stuck between his toe fur and was an absolute pain to get out. It also didn’t help that the other clan’s territory overwhelmingly smelled of fish. Disgusting stuff. The last time he had eaten fish he was incapacitaed for several days and had to have someone else look after him…

Shaking thoughts of the past out of his head, the blue-eyed tom continued forward. Very faintly he could smell the stench of one of those fish-lovers floating over from across the border. Turning to Mistlewhisker, ”Let’s greet our guest, shall we?” he asked, before turning back ahead.

As he pushed through the undergrowth, he heard the other cat speak. A feminine voice, one calling out for Dawnstar. That was odd… He didn’t take Dawnstar was one to go out of her way to meet cats from other clans, especially not one from RiverClan.

”Sorry to disappoint, we’re not Dawnstar,” He rumbled, as he came through the undergrowth to the edge of the border. A golden-brown and white tabby was standing some ways across from him. Why was there only one cat here on a patrol in the middle of daylight? Just what could she possibly want? Not wanting to waste time, and irritated sneer drew across his face ”How can I help you, fish?” he asked.

[ @Shellwhisker Post order will be as follows Darkfall >> Shellwhisker >> Mistlewhisker]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post

Name: .... (Canonically has no name yet)
Rank Request: Apprentice
New Name: ... none picked out yet, I was hoping for him to get one and then maybe change it later
Reason for Joining: Wants to find a higher purpose in life versus only surviving day after day with nothing really worth living for.
(Actually, his parents were like 'kill Dawnstar so we can be in charge of this...warrior clan.' and the nameless is like, 'I don't want to but free will/choice is an illusion.' Plot twist (so surprising lol) he doesn't kill Dawnstar for obvious reasons, rather he realizes that he was never given the choice to be his own person until Shadowclan and is like 'oh wow, I am, in fact, my own person. I can live my own life. I can make choices.' and lives happily in Shadowclan as its one of its most loyal, especially to Dawnstar.)
Its better explained in his finder, so sorry if this doesn't make sense.

I have a lovely little guy named....well he has no name. Rather his parents only ever call him by what he is, 'boy,' 'son,' and even some insults mixed in. From a young age of 2 moons, his parents started finding any and every cat they could to help teach the nameless kit any lesson. They hoped to create the nameless into something more.

After a long time, of endless lessons and little choices made for himself, it was as though his parents were living his life for him but still they were only doing it because they cared about him and wanted him to have the best life. His parents brought in a 'family friend' an exiled clan cat who tells him of the clan he was exiled from, Shadowclan. His parents explain to the nameless afterwards that he was to enter the clan and take the crown from this Dawnstar cat so that they could lead the clan properly.

The nameless feline was appalled for many reasons! Why would they need to take control over a group running just fine? "That Dawnstar cat that (instert exiled cat's name) mentioned seems to only be a greedy cat with only their own interests in mind, we would run the clan more fairly." Dawnstar would kill him? "You. Will. Not. Fail."
Why, why, why? The nameless was given no real answers.

Well...his parents...haven't been wrong before, right? They have. They have. They have. They have. They have. They have. They have. They have. They have. They ha- So, left without choice, with a no more than this horrid collar to his lack of name, the nameless left to search out Shadowclan to answer to his parents' whims.

PLOT TWIST (so surprising): The nameless, who would gain a name in Shadowclan, would learn that he was his own person and that he can't just give it up to his parents who already had their chance at life. He would rather let Dawnstar take his life than listen to his parents' final request. A long line of healing and realizing his parents were extremely toxic later, the nameless now resides in Shadowclan as one of its most loyal, especially to Dawnstar.

Starter:
The Nameless

It had been awhile since the start of his wandering. Through many an environment the nameless had seen. His original home among the housefolk's alleys and under their dens, forests, streams and rivers, until finally he knew that he had arrived at his destination. The home of the four clans he had been taught about. The nameless shivered and his paws stopped beneath him despite not asking them to. Was he...really going to do this?

Of course he was, the nameless had no other options, it was to die at the paws of this Dawnstar cat or return to his parents in hopes that punishment wouldn't be too severe. It would be. The tom shook his head, attempting to clear the thoughts that had started to formulate and cloud his mind. He had to do this. The nameless had no options.

In the distance was grand willow trees, long limbs clawing at the sky as a gust of wind goes howling through them. This was...the border between Shadowclan and...Riverclan? No, that wasn't right! The nameless growled at himself, wincing in place. Whatever he had instinctively prepared for never came and the nameless looked up towards the territory again. Windclan his mind supplied late.

The nameless tried to review the information that he had for Windclan but couldn't really fill in anything but their leader's name, Twilightstar. At least if the exiled clan cat that taught him knew the proper things. The exiled cat said that it wasn't likely for Windclan and Shadowclan for the leaders to be different but Thunderclan and Riverclan it was. Birdsnow, was the leader of Riverclan, that one was easy to remember because of the different name. He blanked on the Thunderclan leader's name.

After a moment of thoughtless staring into the willow trees the nameless turned the opposite direction, perhaps if he brought a gift he would be seen in a better light? He should be completely clear of the territory just so no mistake could be made that the feline was hunting on their territory. The tom found himself in the outskirts and made quick work of catching two well-enough sized mice. Grabbing them both by the tail, the nameless made it back to the border and stopped right outside of it.

Shadowclan cats should be able to see him here, it would be more polite than walking right in and finding them first. His stomach grumbled at the scent of mice filling his senses but the nameless ignored it, it hadn't been too long since he last ate. He laid the mice down and looked into the willow trees, awaiting any signs of other cats nearby.

Darkfall

This time Mistlewhisker was accompanying him to the WindClan border. He didn’t believe the rabbits to cause any trouble, given their alliance, but there was no shame in checking just to make sure. So he was very much surprised when he came to the border and saw a cat that didn’t smell of any of the other clans. Another outsider, he may need to speak to Dawnstar about that soon.

”Hello there, young one. What brings you to our border? It seems like you were waiting for someone?” He asked the small tom, casting a glance towards Mistlewhisker to see if there was anything she wanted to add.

He didn’t know what brought the young tom here, but he was sure if he had been cast out, it was very likely that he was looking for a place to call home. His eyes then went down to the two mice at the younger tom’s paws. What was that for? Why hadn’t he eaten them? There were so many questions that he wanted to ask but figured it’d be best to wait for his response first.

[Post order will be as follows Darkfall >> Mistlewhisker>> Nameless. Sorry this is so short, I literally drew a blank with this, however, I didn’t wanna keep you waiting for forever]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; March 4th, 2024 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Messed up shellwhisker quote/mention
Old March 3rd, 2024, 06:58 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Honeylemon
short fluffy tri-colored she-cat

Honey by rust`rock

The molly's ears went back as she looked up at the tom, at first she was taken aback at how large the tom, what exactly were these clan cats eating? Each other!? she thought. Then something clicked in her head on what he asked her a question.

“Oh! I’m terribly sorry, sir!” Honey exclaimed as she dipped her head out of respect. “My name is Honey lemon, I came onto your land to ask for refuge and to join your clan. My home isn’t safe anymore due to the twoleg's mutts, and I probably know what your going to ask is, why didn’t I run to a near by twolegs nest, well I won’t and never will. Those disgusting hairless fur balls are evil and inconsiderate! They don’t even……” The molly looked up from her dip to look at the cats as she stopped from her little…vent.

“I’m sorry! Again, I was rambling…I came with a gift! To hopefully make it less likely for you to kill me…or eat me?” She seemed less likely of that last statement but hey it was either this or the dogs. Honey turned around to a near tree to drag out a hare. “I know this won’t get me a one way ticket to be one of you…but it’s a start to show I’m no threat at least……”

Honey by ramen!

@Micanomancy @Dark

Last edited by FruitBatz; March 3rd, 2024 at 09:05 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 10:06 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post

Darkfall

Darkfall has snatched Mistlewhisker away for a patrol through the territory. The older warrior carried herself with a level of poise that some of the other warriors in the clan (Shadefrost) seemed to be lacking. He appreciated the older Enforcer, and found her company to be tolerable enough to take her out for such excursions.

Catching the scent of an outsider within the territory, he signalled to Mistlewhisker to stop. Female… Not a clan cat…? He wasn’t able to detemrine much else, other than the fact that this cat did not belong to a clan. Proceeding with caution, an upwards flick of his tail told his companion to follow. [b]”Who are you, and what is your purpose for being on ShadowClan land?”[b] The huge tom said with a growl, when the she-cat came into sight. To him, it appeared that she was lost, but he had no idea of knowing for sure. If that were the case, he’d just tell her to leave and warn her from coming back ot the clan’s terriotyr, however, he figured he should at leats hear her out first.

[ @Micanomany Post order will be as follows Darkfall >> Honeylemon >> Mistlewhisker]

Darkfall

Another patrol with Mistlewhisker, this time they were heading towards the stretch of territory that bordered RiverClan – Saltmeadow Marsh. Honestly and truthfully, Darkfall hated patrolling this section of the territory due to the large amounts of mud. The vile substance would get stuck between his toe fur and was an absolute pain to get out. It also didn’t help that the other clan’s territory overwhelmingly smelled of fish. Disgusting stuff. The last time he had eaten fish he was incapacitaed for several days and had to have someone else look after him…

Shaking thoughts of the past out of his head, the blue-eyed tom continued forward. Very faintly he could smell the stench of one of those fish-lovers floating over from across the border. Turning to Mistlewhisker, ”Let’s greet our guest, shall we?” he asked, before turning back ahead.

As he pushed through the undergrowth, he heard the other cat speak. A feminine voice, one calling out for Dawnstar. That was odd… He didn’t take Dawnstar was one to go out of her way to meet cats from other clans, especially not one from RiverClan.

”Sorry to disappoint, we’re not Dawnstar,” He rumbled, as he came through the undergrowth to the edge of the border. A golden-brown and white tabby was standing some ways across from him. Why was there only one cat here on a patrol in the middle of daylight? Just what could she possibly want? Not wanting to waste time, and irritated sneer drew across his face ”How can I help you, fish?” he asked.

[ Post order will be as follows Darkfall >> Shellwhisker >> Mistlewhisker]

Darkfall

This time Mistlewhisker was accompanying him to the WindClan border. He didn’t believe the rabbits to cause any trouble, given their alliance, but there was no shame in checking just to make sure. So he was very much surprised when he came to the border and saw a cat that didn’t smell of any of the other clans. Another outsider, he may need to speak to Dawnstar about that soon.

”Hello there, young one. What brings you to our border? It seems like you were waiting for someone?” He asked the small tom, casting a glance towards Mistlewhisker to see if there was anything she wanted to add.

He didn’t know what brought the young tom here, but he was sure if he had been cast out, it was very likely that he was looking for a place to call home. His eyes then went down to the two mice at the younger tom’s paws. What was that for? Why hadn’t he eaten them? There were so many questions that he wanted to ask but figured it’d be best to wait for his response first.

[Post order will be as follows Darkfall >> Mistlewhisker>> Nameless. Sorry this is so short, I literally drew a blank with this, however, I didn’t wanna keep you waiting for forever]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post
Honeylemon
short fluffy tri-colored she-cat

Honey by rust`rock

The molly's ears went back as she looked up at the tom, at first she was taken aback at how large the tom, what exactly were these clan cats eating? Each other!? she thought. Then something clicked in her head on what he asked her a question.

“Oh! I’m terribly sorry, sir!” Honey exclaimed as she dipped her head out of respect. “My name is Honey lemon, I came onto your land to ask for refuge and to join your clan. My home isn’t safe anymore due to the twoleg's mutts, and I probably know what your going to ask is, why didn’t I run to a near by twolegs nest, well I won’t and never will. Those disgusting hairless fur balls are evil and inconsiderate! They don’t even……” The molly looked up from her dip to look at the cats as she stopped from her little…vent.

“I’m sorry! Again, I was rambling…I came with a gift! To hopefully make it less likely for you to kill me…or eat me?” She seemed less likely of that last statement but hey it was either this or the dogs. Honey turned around to a near tree to drag out a hare. “I know this won’t get me a one way ticket to be one of you…but it’s a start to show I’m no threat at least……”

Honey by ramen!

@Micanomancy @Dark
~Nameless Joining~
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 37 moons
[Large black cat with a half-white muzzle and pale green eyes, one gouged out]
Purrks: Beefed Up T2
· · ────────────── · ·
[Darkfall - @/Dark ] [Nameless - @Theraphosa ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker was enjoying the consistent patrols with Darkfall. She was learning about his dedication to the clan, and her view of him was slowly improving. Not that it was ever bad, but there was always room for improvement. Unless you were, y'know, Dawnstar.

Mistlewhisker was silent when Darkfall scented the outsider, a young tom by the scent of him. She followed him to the border, peering through one eye at the outsider. He had two mice at his paws, and was waiting expectantly. He scented of Twoleg place, but not a kittypet. Mistlewhisker and Darkfall were a terrifying sight, though the large black molly didn't speak gently like Darkfall did. The hole her eye had been in previously didn't help. "You're asking for trouble, sitting here with prey so close to the border." She meowed, but it wasn't harsh. She seemed like the kind of cat who was blunt and no-nonsense. "What is your name?" Darkfall had asked if they were looking for anyone, so she merely waited for the response.

~Honeylemon Joining~
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 37 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
[Darkfall - @/Dark ] [Honeylemon - @/FruitBatz ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Well, this cat certainly was chatty. Mistlewhisker could appreciate the sentiment towards twolegs, however, and regarded the molly with a thoughtful one-eyed stare. Not to mention, apparently she brought a gift. Mistlewhisker eyed the hare, wondering if it had been caught on WindClan territory--that might prove to be a problem, if it was--but something the stranger said caused her to snort in surprised amusement. "Eat you?" She asked incredulously, though there was very little emotion in her face or voice. "We are clan cats, not cannibals." What were the outsiders being told about them?? Mistlewhisker honestly kind of liked the idea of being though of as ruthless cannibals. Maybe a healthy dose of fear would keep loners and rogues from trying anything funny.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; March 3rd, 2024 at 10:07 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 10:44 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post

Darkfall

Darkfall

[ Post order will be as follows Darkfall >> Shellwhisker >> Mistlewhisker]

Darkfall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
~Nameless Joining~
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 37 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
[Darkfall - @/Dark ] [Nameless - @Theraphosa ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker was enjoying the consistent patrols with Darkfall. She was learning about his dedication to the clan, and her view of him was slowly improving. Not that it was ever bad, but there was always room for improvement. Unless you were, y'know, Dawnstar.

Mistlewhisker was silent when Darkfall scented the outsider, a young tom by the scent of him. She followed him to the border, peering through one eye at the outsider. He had two mice at his paws, and was waiting expectantly. He scented of Twoleg place, but not a kittypet. Mistlewhisker and Darkfall were a terrifying sight, though the large black molly didn't speak gently like Darkfall did. The hole her eye had been in previously didn't help. "You're asking for trouble, sitting here with prey so close to the border." She meowed, but it wasn't harsh. She seemed like the kind of cat who was blunt and no-nonsense. "What is your name?" Darkfall had asked if they were looking for anyone, so she merely waited for the response.

~Honeylemon Joining~
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 37 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
[Darkfall - @/Dark ] [Honeylemon - @/FruitBatz ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Well, this cat certainly was chatty. Mistlewhisker could appreciate the sentiment towards twolegs, however, and regarded the molly with a thoughtful one-eyed stare. Not to mention, apparently she brought a gift. Mistlewhisker eyed the hare, wondering if it had been caught on WindClan territory--that might prove to be a problem, if it was--but something the stranger said caused her to snort in surprised amusement. "Eat you?" She asked incredulously, though there was very little emotion in her face or voice. "We are clan cats, not cannibals." What were the outsiders being told about them?? Mistlewhisker honestly kind of liked the idea of being though of as ruthless cannibals. Maybe a healthy dose of fear would keep loners and rogues from trying anything funny.

The Nameless

The tom bowed his head for a moment in a sign of respect as well as peace, his neck was on full show to the warriors so they surely understand that he is not here to fight. Then the nameless looked up and looked to the two, studying them for a moment. They were both powerful cats, that much was very clear, muscle is clear beneath their pelts and the felines were much bigger than him, they were both extremely confident as well, to be expected. The smaller tom's eyes moved to the tom as he spoke and then to the she-cat as she spoke.

"It's a peace offering, I caught the mice away from your territory no worries, I am not that flea brained." The nameless pushed the mice slowly towards the warriors and continued speaking in an even tone though fear prickled at his belly and he forced the fur along his spine to lay flat manually."I have no name, I have only been called by what I am." His answer came out stable, though he wasn't sure how long he could keep a shake out of his mew.

"I've been told that there are clans here, one specifically to this spot, Shadowclan. I was not looking for any cat in particular," His mind flashed an image of Dawnstar that he had created based on the descriptions of the Shadowclan leader and almost completely suppressed the shiver that ran through his body in response. It was likely he would die in this clan, but so be it, "as long as they were Shadowclan, I would have been pleased. I have come to ask to be a part of this clan."

Quite the popular ask, if the nameless was informed correctly, the clans weren't exactly welcoming but they seemed to oftentimes have cats at their borders asking to join their community. Strange, the nameless had reasons, but what would lead cats all coming back to the clans? The tom focused back to the situation at paw and looked between the two warriors, trying to gauge their emotions but they were unreadable for the most part. Most cats were like open books but they were loners, rogues, and kitty pets, all things that the nameless was familiar with. Clan cats were new, but he'd learn. The nameless always learned.

"As you can see, I already know how to hunt," The 8 moon old spoke, waving to the mice with a paw, "I also know the basics of fighting, and I have limited knowledge of medicine. Nothing terribly impressive mind you, but I would be pulling my weight from the start." The nameless tried to keep his own face blank as well, his thin tail wrapping around his body to settle on top of his paws. What else could he say? Oh! He forgot why he wanted to be in the clan! His eyes widened and he nervously spoke, "Ah, sorry, I got a head of myself. Why I want to be in the clan is probably the question."

The tom cleared his throat, "To put it simply, my life carries no purpose. It's just surviving day after day, I'm not living, I am only surviving. When I heard stories of committees of cats that helped each other, that fed and took care of one another, that relied on each of its members to be a strong unity it was like a dream to me. I wanted to be a part of that, to be able to help others and actually matter. I have been alone for a long time, my parents taught me things that I know but sent me off on my own, since then I have been taking care of myself, trying to find others to care for and be cared by, but its a cruel world and most cats don't care for others."
(I'll edit and reread later)

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 5th, 2024 at 11:58 AM.
Old March 4th, 2024, 01:39 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Shellwhisker

____

Shellwhisker´s eyes narrowed at Darkfall´s voice, though she didn´t argue. If she wanted to join, she needed to remain calm.

´´I´ve been...´´ The she-cat paused. How would she explain this? ´´....exiled....from RiverClan,´´ She began.

´´Since I have valuable information about how weak and vulnerable RiverClan is at the moment - and Birdsnow kinda ticked me off - I was going to give Dawnstar some of that information in exchange for a place in ShadowClan.´´

Shellwhisker whisked her tail. ´´I have a name, by the way, and it´s Shellwhisker,´´ She glanced from Darkfall to Mistlewhisker and then back to Darkfall. ´´Not to be rude or anything. Just wanted to state that. Don´t wanna be called fish the rest of my life.´´

The warrior made the effort to joke around, but from the expressions on Darkfall and Mistlewhisker´s faces, Shellwhisker could tell they weren´t very fond of it.

´´S-Sorry...´´ She muttered quietly, dipping her head and giving her chest fur a couple of embarrassed licks.

[ this is the main reason i killed thrushfeather off, btw. ]

[ @Micanomancy // @Dark ]

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; March 4th, 2024 at 01:58 AM.
Old March 4th, 2024, 07:25 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post
Shellwhisker

____

Shellwhisker´s eyes narrowed at Darkfall´s voice, though she didn´t argue. If she wanted to join, she needed to remain calm.

´´I´ve been...´´ The she-cat paused. How would she explain this? ´´....exiled....from RiverClan,´´ She began.

´´Since I have valuable information about how weak and vulnerable RiverClan is at the moment - and Birdsnow kinda ticked me off - I was going to give Dawnstar some of that information in exchange for a place in ShadowClan.´´

Shellwhisker whisked her tail. ´´I have a name, by the way, and it´s Shellwhisker,´´ She glanced from Darkfall to Mistlewhisker and then back to Darkfall. ´´Not to be rude or anything. Just wanted to state that. Don´t wanna be called fish the rest of my life.´´

The warrior made the effort to joke around, but from the expressions on Darkfall and Mistlewhisker´s faces, Shellwhisker could tell they weren´t very fond of it.

´´S-Sorry...´´ She muttered quietly, dipping her head and giving her chest fur a couple of embarrassed licks.

[ this is the main reason i killed thrushfeather off, btw. ]

[ @Micanomancy // @Dark ]
~Shellwhisker Joining~
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 37 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
[Darkfall - @Dark ] [Shellwhisker - @/Shellwhisker ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker raised a cat brow at Shellwhisker's explanation, casting a glance at Darkfall--which involved turning her head towards him since he was on her left--to gauge his reaction. "And what made you think we would want a traitor in our clan?" She asked, locking eyes with Shellwhisker again. "What about when you inevitably run to another clan, offering information about ShadowClan?" She resisted the urge to scoff. Ultimately, this request was up to Darkfall, but Mistlewhisker was skeptical. She didn't care about information about RiverClan, and she felt as though Dawnstar wouldn't either. The fishes could rot for all she cared. If they were crumbling, then so be it. "What information could possibly be worth letting you join."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; March 4th, 2024 at 07:29 AM.
Old March 4th, 2024, 10:26 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRadioDemon View Post
thank you. he nods in respect and genuine thanks, eating the prey hungrily, and then he asks so i don't bother you again or accidentally stumble on your home, which way should i leave?

Dawnstar watched the kitten eat and then looked in the direction of the outskirts when asked which way he should go. Perhaps it was because he was being polite, mature, and well-mannered despite being on the verge of starvation, but there was this twinkle of interest in her eyes. "Do you know which way you're going after I point you in the right direction?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaplestrikeWCUE View Post
"I can fend for myself" she said "and besides, I would rather die then give my kits to those FILTHY creatures"

So fierce, even though she had trespassed, and was a former kittypet Dawnstar could admire a she-cat who rather take her chances in the wild over twolegs. "Well it does seem like you've been doing alright by yourself so far, your luck going to run out sooner or later." Dawnstar meowed, amber glare darting to the little ones Maple was guarding.

"It's only a matter of time before something either eats you or those hairballs get too sick to keep going. You will only get you so far without skills and resources. So how about this, you come with me. I lead a Clan of cats that can help tend to your kits, food, shelter, safety, and healing, it's can be yours and your little family's."Dawnstar said trilled, looking back at Maple.

"Of course, it's not for free. You'll need to learn our ways, work hard to earn your keep, change your name, and your ways, and above all your life and loyalty belong to me and my clan." She liked Maple's do-or-die attitude, it was fun she didn't find many former kittypets with such passion, and with some training, Maple might make a great warrior. Plus, Dawnstar got extra future warriors as well. So long as Maple remembered who she was indebted to, all could be well.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old March 5th, 2024, 05:56 AM
Loyal Jellybean fan

Status: The scariest person is someone with nothing left to lose
Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Dawnstar watched the kitten eat and then looked in the direction of the outskirts when asked which way he should go. Perhaps it was because he was being polite, mature, and well-mannered despite being on the verge of starvation, but there was this twinkle of interest in her eyes. "Do you know which way you're going after I point you in the right direction?"

So fierce, even though she had trespassed, and was a former kittypet Dawnstar could admire a she-cat who rather take her chances in the wild over twolegs. "Well it does seem like you've been doing alright by yourself so far, your luck going to run out sooner or later." Dawnstar meowed, amber glare darting to the little ones Maple was guarding.

"It's only a matter of time before something either eats you or those hairballs get too sick to keep going. You will only get you so far without skills and resources. So how about this, you come with me. I lead a Clan of cats that can help tend to your kits, food, shelter, safety, and healing, it's can be yours and your little family's."Dawnstar said trilled, looking back at Maple.

"Of course, it's not for free. You'll need to learn our ways, work hard to earn your keep, change your name, and your ways, and above all your life and loyalty belong to me and my clan." She liked Maple's do-or-die attitude, it was fun she didn't find many former kittypets with such passion, and with some training, Maple might make a great warrior. Plus, Dawnstar got extra future warriors as well. So long as Maple remembered who she was indebted to, all could be well.

Maple thought for a second, considering what the she cat had said. "Fine, ill come with you"

(Should i add them to the allegiances with the requested names?) @Undertaker

Last edited by MaplestrikeWCUE; March 6th, 2024 at 07:57 PM.