When day breaks

Bump Policy: Whenever you feel like it!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Jolly Ashie View Post
@WhiteDawn

Goldenleaf lead Nightspark to Lionsbeach. “Let’s hunt here.”

He became serious, with a hint of a fanatical zeal in his eyes, he spoke calmly and in a low voice "So what is the plan? We dispatch and meet here once we catch enough?"

-Inferno, the revengful-

Old December 31st, 2022, 06:12 AM
I like birds and graves

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDawn View Post
He became serious, with a hint of a fanatical zeal in his eyes, he spoke calmly and in a low voice "So what is the plan? We dispatch and meet here once we catch enough?"
Goldenleaf nodded. “Pretty much.” He searched for prey, and noticed a gull swooping over the icy waters. He caught the gull, but he fell in the water. Stumbling out of the water, he was shivering, but the golden smile on his face remained the same. “I’m f-f-fine.”

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old December 31st, 2022, 06:28 AM
When day breaks

Quote:
Goldenleaf nodded. “Pretty much.” He searched for prey, and noticed a gull swooping over the icy waters. He caught the gull, but he fell in the water. Stumbling out of the water, he was shivering, but the golden smile on his face remained the same. “I’m f-f-fine.”

He smiled "I see..." he began to smell the air, searching for anything interesting, and catched the smell of a rabbit, he crouched and moved slowly, the belly on the ground, without sound, he advanced slowly and saw a rabbit in front of a nest, he decided to go around, the rabbit seemed to smell the air, and apparently detected him, the rabbit pricked up his ears every sound, but this is what would happened if Nightspark was far, silent, he bypassed the rabbit and grabbed it by behind, however, it was in no mood to die and tried to escape the jaw, Nightspark bit deeper, but the rabbit was obviously a tough one and don't wanted to die, Nightspark leaved a sigh of annoyance and walked toward the nearest tree, he kicked the rabbit on it, killing it, he came back to where Goldenleaf was fishing and said "With the will of Starclan, I catched the rabbit, a tough one actually, I needed to slam it on a tree to kill it, with the will of Starclan I catched it, I hope it will be a good prey..."

-Inferno, the revengful-

Old December 31st, 2022, 09:15 PM
I like birds and graves

Quote:
He smiled "I see..." he began to smell the air, searching for anything interesting, and catched the smell of a rabbit, he crouched and moved slowly, the belly on the ground, without sound, he advanced slowly and saw a rabbit in front of a nest, he decided to go around, the rabbit seemed to smell the air, and apparently detected him, the rabbit pricked up his ears every sound, but this is what would happened if Nightspark was far, silent, he bypassed the rabbit and grabbed it by behind, however, it was in no mood to die and tried to escape the jaw, Nightspark bit deeper, but the rabbit was obviously a tough one and don't wanted to die, Nightspark leaved a sigh of annoyance and walked toward the nearest tree, he kicked the rabbit on it, killing it, he came back to where Goldenleaf was fishing and said "With the will of Starclan, I catched the rabbit, a tough one actually, I needed to slam it on a tree to kill it, with the will of Starclan I catched it, I hope it will be a good prey..."
Goldenleaf, still shivering, realised he forgot to thank StarClan. He quickly muttered,”thank you StarClan for this gull” under his breath.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old January 1st, 2023, 04:56 AM
When day breaks

Quote:
Goldenleaf, still shivering, realised he forgot to thank StarClan. He quickly muttered,”thank you StarClan for this gull” under his breath.

"You have a good catch actually!" he smiled, "Better than this "immortal" rabbit", Nightspark noticed that Goldenleaf was shivering, thus, he decided to proritize the health of Goldenleaf than the hunt, he'd asked "Do we go back to the camp? We got a rabbit and a gull, this is enough I think, and I noticed that you are shivering, I don't want you to catch anything bad...the clan is more important right now..."

-Inferno, the revengful-

Old January 1st, 2023, 05:06 AM
I like birds and graves

Quote:
"You have a good catch actually!" he smiled, "Better than this "immortal" rabbit", Nightspark noticed that Goldenleaf was shivering, thus, he decided to proritize the health of Goldenleaf than the hunt, he'd asked "Do we go back to the camp? We got a rabbit and a gull, this is enough I think, and I noticed that you are shivering, I don't want you to catch anything bad...the clan is more important right now..."
Goldenleaf nodded. He normally would have insisted that he keep hunting, but because it was Leafbare, and the fact that his mate was expecting kits, he decided to head back with Nightspark.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old January 1st, 2023, 05:15 AM
When day breaks

Quote:
Goldenleaf nodded. He normally would have insisted that he keep hunting, but because it was Leafbare, and the fact that his mate was expecting kits, he decided to head back with Nightspark.

He nodded too and headed back to the camp, his rabbit in his jaws...

-Inferno, the revengful-

Old January 11th, 2023, 07:04 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Lionsbeach

CLOUDPAW ( @Emo Rat | @Dirtfur )
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
Trudging through the wet grass and soggy mud, the curly-furred RiverClan apprentice made sure Mistycloud and Cricketsting were following from behind now and again, making sure neither warrior got sweep away by the raging storm that swept through their hunting grounds. His black-and-white fur, which was usually very fluffy with noticeable curls, was watered down and pressed uncomfortably against his skin. Cloudpaw, despite being large in size, was on the skinnier side when it came to frame. Thankfully, a few seemingly-long moments later, the three cats made it to the made-up line that divided the dirt from the sand, the forest from the beach to be more specific. "I've been sent to get cobwebs here before, you see, so I know some rocks that are a home to a bunch of spiders." He mentioned to Mistycloud and Cricketsting, pointing a claw to the collection of large rocks on the further side of the beach on their left. For a moment, Cloudpaw stood there under the semi-protection of a tree's branches, before heading down towards the coastline.

The feeling of wet sand squishing between his toes was never a pleasant experience, but Cloudpaw just gritted his teeth and endured it as he trotted at a brisk pace towards the beachside rocks. Without the protection of the woodland trees, the rain felt as strong as it was in the clearing, but the winds were terrible. If he were still the size he was when he was six moons old, Cloudpaw probably would've been swept away in a heartbeat. Once he reached the rocks, he turned back to his patrolmates. "Okay, let's see what we can all find." He said, water dripping off his whiskers, "Thanks again for this."
Old January 11th, 2023, 08:45 AM
you're in terrible danger

Bump Policy: N/A
My Mood: Inspired

( @canineantics @Dirtfur
)

Mistycloud

Mistycloud followed the apprentice to Lions Beach. The wet squishy sand was not pleasant ant all to her. But the she-cat didn’t mind the down poor as her fur got plastered to her sides. Mistycloud trudged through the rain with Cloudpaw and Critcketsting. Her icy blue eyes were bright in the storm.

They looked almost, electric.

“Of course, Cloudpaw. The clan was in need of help,” the warrior called back just loud enough for the apprentice to hear her. She began to look around the rocks that he had pointed at.

(Also uhh how many cobwebs can a cat hold?)

Pixel by Zombhood on DA