Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 12:48 PM
Help with link please!
Last post by Concorde
Today 12:47 PM
Bone Crest Throne
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:44 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by finley !!
Today 12:43 PM
fawns character basement
by fawn_
Last post by fawn_
Today 12:42 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 17th, 2020, 04:42 PM
Robo Hamster Parent

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Owlkit perked up.
"Yeah, I guess your right... I was out there a minute ago..." He sensed her mischief and happily started thinking of his own. "Do you want to go out with me?"
@shortstack

Try to smile at least once today!
Message me if you ever want to RP!
My Character Page:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...024#post645024
I just got back, so bear with me if I'm late to responding!

Last edited by Fallenpine; March 17th, 2020 at 04:42 PM.
Old March 17th, 2020, 04:49 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

Falconpaw shook his head at her naivety. "That is the thing, dear Duskkit.. there was a law, but so many cats have chosen to disregard and spit on it because they think they know better than our Ancestors. They carry this false belief our Ancestors, StarClan-- have led us astray, but the only ones that have are those who have been touched with Evil."

He offered the kit a smile. "Those who disobey this sacred rule.. they are condemned to suffer in the Dark Forest. The only way to redeem yourself before you are eternally punished is to swear off the path of the warrior, to learn the ways of the queen and kit-rearing, and to earn your place in the nursery with a belly full of kits and a strong tom at your side. You are a sweet kitten, Duskkit: in time I know you will find a good mate to take care of you and protect you and your future sons and daughters."

I have to go warn Ebonykit! "So, am I still allowed to become an apprentice?" She was a moon away from becoming and now knowing about all of this she wanted to save herself. How does one learn to become a queen? Looking down with a worried look on her tiny features, "Can you help me?" If she wanted to go to Starclan the young kit better start learning all about this new law and her best bet right now was her amazing cousin.Why do I need a strong tom to protect me? Maybe her kin will help her along the way. "Please Falconpaw, help me. I don't wanna go to the Dark Forest." Begging the apprentice. Whatever this Dark Forest place was it was going to haunt her dreams.
Old March 17th, 2020, 04:55 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@BILL. @Shimm

"If there is a law, please cite it for me, oh wise one," Icestar's gruff voice sounded from behind Falconpaw. She had been feeling far better lately, and was out and about once more, listening in on the happenings of her clan. She had overheard this apprentice spouting his rubbish again, and decided to intervene. "If you are so offended by serving under the rule of a she-cat leader, you are free to leave and go live in RiverClan with Lionstar. Would you prefer that, hmm? To go swim with the fishies?"

The leader turned to the kit which her sister had recently adopted, and gave her a piercing look. "Don't listen to a word this fool says, darling. He's known for his ridiculous outbursts and lizard-brained behavior. He's no role model you should be following, trust me."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old March 17th, 2020, 05:01 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
| @Casper; |

Ebonykit padded into the elder's den to try and find her grandmother, Owlfeather, a mouse dangled from her mouth. It had been a long time since they last talked and she really wanted to see her, so what better than to bring food. The large black fluffy kitten looked around the den. "Grandma Owlfeather? Are you in here?", she called with her emotionless voice. She tried to keep her voice down, since he heard that her grandmother had an injury. Ebonykit also needed to get away from her adopted sister Duskkit. She was so annoying, but she was glad there was another she-cat to join her family.

"Yes, my dear, I'm here," Owlfeather purred, catching her grand-kit's scent before she saw her. She'd spent some more time lost in the forest lately, and had once again returned in a daze. She was grateful to see a familiar face, even more grateful that it was her kin come to visit her.

"Have you come for a story, maybe?" The old she-cat grinned at the kit, her eyes filled with love and kindness. This was the first visitor she'd gotten since retiring to the elder's den, and it warmed her heart.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old March 17th, 2020, 06:25 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"You will become an apprentice, but your attention should be focused on interacting with the queens.. babysitting their kits, getting to know your future den-mates better."

There was an undeniable sense of pride gained from watching Duskkit crumble under his resolve, but he played the supportive card of being there for her. Always. "Have no fear, little cousin. I will help lead you to the path of Salvation, but it will be your Divine Duty to remain on that path. If you turn away from this.. there is nothing I can do to protect you from being Condemned."

At Icestar's interruption, Falconpaw had to snort faintly. "You have chosen to ignore the Law, but I cannot say that is a surprise after you killed your own son." Falconpaw knew that was a low blow, but frankly he did not care when it was evident Icestar was an awful mother. "Duskkit, it is your best interest to heed my words over the words of a cat controlled by her She-catly Emotions. She is no proper leader of ShadowClan.. if she was, she would not have been slain by a so-called 'fishy.'"

But that brought up something interesting to Falconpaw, and he was never more tempted to leave than then. "Perhaps I will." Falconpaw's voice was a snarl as he walked away, heading out of camp. "At least RiverClan can flourish under their strong male leadership. It is a shame ShadowClan cannot say the same."

And he was gone, disappearing into the territory.

[ @Casper, @Shimm ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 17th, 2020, 07:02 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

honeyleaf trotted into the clearing and found a nice patch of sun to sprawl out in, she got comfy and sigh. (open for roleplay!)
Old March 17th, 2020, 09:13 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Tawnyflame looked around hesitantly in the clearing. It was early morning and the sun was already rising steady and bright today. The rays warmed her pelt along its dark stripes, making her shiver happily. She was eager to be rid of the bits of snow that still clung to the deep woods and see the world bloom. Her gold-red gaze swept the clearing to see if anyone was around and ready to join her for a hunt through the deeper parts of the woods.

[open ]
Old March 17th, 2020, 09:18 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Frogkit

The molly’s grin broadened and she began to bounce a little from paw to paw, a twinkle of excitement shining in her eyes,”I was hoping you’d ask!” She said with a giggle,”Well, what are we waiting for?”
@Fallenpine

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 03:57 PM.
Old March 17th, 2020, 09:56 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Tawnyflame looked around hesitantly in the clearing. It was early morning and the sun was already rising steady and bright today. The rays warmed her pelt along its dark stripes, making her shiver happily. She was eager to be rid of the bits of snow that still clung to the deep woods and see the world bloom. Her gold-red gaze swept the clearing to see if anyone was around and ready to join her for a hunt through the deeper parts of the woods.

[open ]
Lichenpaw was up early hoping to go out hunting, their mentor was out with whitecough, so they didn’t have a mentor available for training, however, they caught sight of a warrior. They sheepishly caught the eye of Tawnyflame before averting their gaze.
Old March 17th, 2020, 10:07 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Lichenpaw was up early hoping to go out hunting, their mentor was out with whitecough, so they didn’t have a mentor available for training, however, they caught sight of a warrior. They sheepishly caught the eye of Tawnyflame before averting their gaze.
Tawnyflame's ears perked at the noise of an approaching cat and noticed the young Lichenpaw. They looked a little uneasy about approaching her so she walked over, gaze warm and welcoming as she lowered her head to catch their eye again. Her own apprentice hadn't been around for a bit and she liked young cats, they were so full of hope that she had a hard time coming by.

"Hi there Lichenpaw, I was just about to head out hunting. Care to join me?" She wondered if they could use a little boost in their training, which would be good for both of them as Tawny was still only with her first apprentice and didn't have a lot of experience mentoring. Her tail flicked eagerly behind her.
Closed Thread