The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 11:18 AM
SilverPaw Finder
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:17 AM

Old February 17th, 2023, 02:31 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Mossy Den

( He needs to see Sunkissed Creek and Firefly Cove! )

Oriolepaw glanced over his shoulder as Flameheart ordered him not to climb any further. He hadn’t been planning on it, but he didn’t voice that to her. He didn’t want her thinking he was talking back, or trying to argue.

Deciding that he was ready to move on to their next location, he bunched his muscles and leapt off the wall. Padding over to Flameheart, he asked, “So where are we going next?”

( Feel free to make your next post at their next destination )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; February 20th, 2023 at 02:05 PM.
Old February 18th, 2023, 08:20 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Giant's Rest

ೃ⁀➷ @dino. || sorry this took so long to start!!!
The bobtail traveled through the snow, a small trot in their steps as they glanced around. Specifically lingering on the large two large trees that had eventually fused into one. Asterdance could only ponder on how something so.. peculiar could happen. What were the chances?

Throwing their head back to glance at the Bumblebreak - the cat they had decided to drag out of the camp with them today - they flashed a toothy grin. "Thanks for coming with me, it can get .. erugh, stuffy staying all up in there for days. Still don't like leaving it alone, though, " Asterdance shrugged, briefly mentioning their .. more intense discomfort traveling alone. In their defense, death makes you cautious, okay? .. well, as cautious as they could be.

Asterdance kicked the snow with a soft sigh, "Noot too sure what we can do out here though. We could hunt, or talk - eH, dunno bout what, we could climb the trees, " They babbled off, beginning to slow down in their steps as an idea flashed through their mind. A mischievous glint. "Or. OR, " With a wiggle of their eyebrows, they turned around to face Bumblebreak properly.

"You want to play a game?? I know, a GREAT game, and we can do it right here. You up for it, ?"

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; February 18th, 2023 at 08:20 PM.
Old February 20th, 2023, 01:31 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Oh no. Embarrassment swarmed Oriolepaw’s pelt as Sootfur invited him to a spar. The only battle training he’d had was in the form of being taught one move: the duck-and-twist. Even though he knew he was quite good at the move by this point, he didn’t feel like it would be sufficient in a spar.

Shuffling his paws, he initially cast his gaze down. Only a second after, though, his gaze shot back up to Sootfur’s face. You’re going to be a warrior soon! he scolded himself. Stop acting like a kit.

Clearing his throat, he said, “I’ve only been taught one move: the duck-and-twist. I don’t really feel ready to spar. I’m hoping you can teach me something more. How to actually fight.”
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old February 20th, 2023, 01:39 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Her fur stood on end as a cat suddenly leapt into view, their own pelt bristling in clear agitation. She was slightly surprised by the ferocity that lay in the tom’s greeting, but the darkness reminded her that these cats were as bad as broken reflections.

A cough racked her body; she didn’t make much of an attempt to shield the tom from whatever sick droplets might spew out. “Please…” she whined, her voice strained. “I’m sick, can’t you see? Help, please.” Another cough; this time, she bowed her head as if overcome with exhaustion.

She shifted ever so slightly, so the tom could hopefully see how thin she was.

( @Wingnettle )

Last edited by occultation; February 20th, 2023 at 01:39 PM.
Old February 20th, 2023, 09:25 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Sundust padded through the territory with a confident spring in his step. It was high time he collect some of those yellowbells that Fawnlight had told him about. Hopefully the yellow blooms would be easy to spot amongst the dead shrubbery - and lo and behold they were! A large, prickly bush with a few yellow buds could be sighted just a few tail-lengths away, and the medicine eagerly hurried over. In quick, precise motions he began plucking the leaves, stuffing his mouth with as many as he could before turning to go back to camp.
[ closed ]

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old February 21st, 2023, 03:38 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Muskrat Mire

╔═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╗
Sootfur (he/him)
Thunderclan
Light grey tabby with blue/grey eyes
╚═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╝

Sootfur led Shrikepaw through the undergrowth. Muskrat Mire.
He turned to the orange and white spotted apprentice, a serious expression showing on his face as he stayed alert for any sound or movements in the background. "Stay behind me. We will avoid Muskrats as much as possible, got it? Let's search for smaller, less dangerous prey."

Sootfur was actually curious of these weird animals that he'd never seen, but he was also aware of their dimensions and long claws. It recalled him of the gopher he'd been able to catch with much difficulty and a few scars during his assessment, at Giant's Rest. The gray tabby certainly didn't want to put the young cat unnecessarily in danger, especially in leaf-bare when herbs were so few.

He flicked his tail as a signal to walk silently, scanning the surroundings with his mouth open to catch up some trail scent.

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

[ @FireSandwich (We have an extension until 25th Feb!)]
Old February 21st, 2023, 03:49 AM
a winter in my heart

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Sootfur (he/him)
Thunderclan

Sootfur glanced curiously at Oriolepaw, wondering what was going on in the apprentice's mind to make him so hesitant so talk. Ah, that's the reason.
The gray tabby offered him and encouraging smile, resting the tip of his tail on his back. "It's okay, Oriolepaw. I must assume that move you learnt is a dodging technique, right?"

Honestly, Sootfur had never taught anyone how to properly fight. He didn't feel too much of an expert himself, as his mentor had never helped him from that point of view. Luckily, he'd had a few other warriors that gave him different training sessions to bring up some techniques in the gray tabby.

"I can't teach you every single move of mine, because I haven't learnt them by memory as if it was the Warrior Code. But I can help you find your own fighting style. How does that sound?" Sensing more uncertainty in the young tom, he added: "You know, every cat has the instinct to attack and defend when threatened. Then, with time and experience your personal style will be shaped unconsciously by those around you, and your personal path as well."

He glanced expectantly at Oriolepaw, hoping that everything he'd just told him made sense for him as well. I might not be as skilled and organized as Flameheart is when teaching others, but I know I can do something useful here as well. I just need you... and I, to trust me.

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

[ @Cherry~ ]

Last edited by Wingnettle; February 21st, 2023 at 03:49 AM.
Old February 21st, 2023, 04:56 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

galekit

{ @carmen @littlelove }

The little tom had been exploring the open world. He was almost an apprentice, so why not get a headstart on his tour! He, of course, needed no help! He paraded through the leaves and underbrush, giggling as he kicked up leaves. He was having the absolute time of his life right now, but he did wish his little sisters were with him. Honeykit and Redkit were some of his favorite cats in the entire world! Wait... how big was the world anyways? If Big Cat Sparrow, Big Sissy Cindy, Foxy, Mama, and his little sisters were his favorite cats in the whole wide world... was it big enough to house them all? Mr. Bird was a cool deputy, maybe he could also be one of his favorites. Bumblebee was pretty cool too, but the kit wouldn't think of her as one of his favorites until she responded to his challenge for keeper. He'd absolutely kick her tail and then beat up Big Cat Sparrow!! Then he'd be leader! MWAHAHA!! GALESTAR THE BRAVE, THE POWERFUL, THE FEARED!!!

Snap.

Then a scream.

It came from.. Him. A loud, ear-piercing shriek. Pain. Oh. Oh so much pain oh no no no! He dared a look back.

His. His tail. His tail was trapped in a silver hurty-thing. There was blood. Oh, oh that was a loud of pain! He let out another shriek and he started wriggling around, trying to get free. But that made the hurty-thing worse. So much worse. He kept wriggling and screeching. He felt tears pouring down his cheeks. "MAMAA!!! SISSY CINDY! FOXYY PLEASE!" He let out loud sobs inbetween his screams. OW OW OW!! THIS HURTS SO BAD! He started hiccuping and kept crying. He wanted it to stop. The pain was so bad, he drifted off into what felt warm and safe; dark.

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old February 22nd, 2023, 06:19 AM
a winter in my heart

Sootfur (he/him)
Thunderclan

Sootfur stepped back as droplets of drool flew away from the queen's mouth. The she-cat seemed to be alone, but who could know it? What should I do...
He studied the sick queen distrustfully, but deep inside he felt pity for this poor cat. Was she seeking shelter? Why had she come here? Didn't she smell our markers?

The gray tabby narrowed his eyes but winced slightly at the sight of the queen's emaciated body. She seemed so weak, and suddenly he remembered the misery in Dovefluff's eyes.
Mmh. Keeping his distance, he replied carefully: "Where do you come from? And why did you come here?"

The gray tabby already knew he wouldn't be able to chase the poor cat out and leave her to her destiny, but he couldn't neglect the safety of his own clan as well. I can't take her in. She'll spread the sickness in our camp, and Sparrowstar wouldn't be happy in any case.
"Tell me, do you know who I am?" Just answer these questions. Please.

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

[ @Cherry~ ]
Old February 22nd, 2023, 12:50 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Mossy Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by poseidon View Post

"Right, well, thats perfect. Starting with the basics is easy. I want you to drop into your best impression of a hunters crouch. Whatever feels most comfortable for stalking. I will adjust you from there." Hailhawk said, not demonstrating anything, as he wanted the shecats crouch to be fully her interpretation and comfort, as that was the easiest to build off of.

[ Apologies on the delay! ]

Darkpaw nodded, squinting as she dropped into a crouch. It was a habit when she was concentrating. The lithe molly felt a little wobbly on her paws, and she knew her crouch wasn't perfect, so she tried to adjust her paws a little. When that didn't work, she decided that it would be best if Hailhawk helped now. SHe turned towards the warrior, tilting her head.
"It's comfortable but feels a little shaky," she commented, her voice laced with curiosity. What can I improve?

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den