Today 06:41 AM

Old February 15th, 2023, 09:16 AM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post
Hollykit

Thank the stars! Rainfall had heard her. Hollykit didn’t dare protest when the queen began to groom her fur for fear that she may lose her again. The 4 moons old kit looked up at the queen and immediately started crying. ”M-mommy I was so scaw-ed, I-I-I t-thought I’d n-never s-see you a-again,” Hollykit stammered between sobs. It was true, she had been afraid that her she would never reunite with her family and that she would be stuck with those twolegs for the rest of her life, eating that slop.

”I’m s-sawwy mommy, I’ll n-never leave a-again,” The young she-cat promised. She squirmed closer to her foster mother and latched herself onto one of her forepaws and buried her face into the Rainfall’s leg as she cried. ”I’m sorry,” she repeated ”I’m so sorry.” She was safe now. She’d be brought back home and get to eat actual food and her fur would be groomed and she would be clean and… well that’s all that really mattered. She’d get to see Redkit and Honeykit she guessed, but food and her fur were the top priorities at the moment.

| Rainfall |
| She/Her |
| A long-furred russian blue cat with a white muzzle and paws; Light green eyes |

~ "Shhh.. Shhh.. Its okay.. You're safe now"

Rainfall hummed as she nosed the kit in a comforting manner.

"Now why don't we go back to the camp get you some food and then go see Sparrowstar and tell her your home, How about that?"

Rainfall said in a soft tone looking at the tortie kit who was clung to her. The queen then stood up and went to try and pick up the kit by the scruff. ~

Last edited by xavier.; February 15th, 2023 at 09:17 AM.
Old February 15th, 2023, 11:07 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Hollykit

Hollykit sniffled hard and released a weak cough before nodding to Rainfall. She was just relieved to be back and hoped Sparrowstar wouldn’t cast her back out because she’d been gone so long, in a twoleg’s residence no less. Not fighting her foster mother when she was picked up, she went limp in the older she-cat’s jaws. She couldn’t do any more walking as is, her strength had been completely used up stumbling towards Rainfall earlier, so she’d put up no resistance in being carried back towards the camp.

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old February 15th, 2023, 10:56 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

[ @SpiritedWarrior ]

Wolfpaw kept his eyes and ears alert as he followed the warrior - Flameheart, if he had her name right - into the forest. This was his first time in the territory after initially being taken into camp by Sparrowstar. Some of the scenery looked familiar, but he wasn’t familiar enough to definitively say he knew where he was, or even necessarily how to get back to camp from here. He supposed that was why he needed to leave camp with a chaperone.

One would think that after being confined to the singular space of the junkyard for his entire life Wolfpaw would tolerate being cooped up in camp well - unfortunately, he had been finding it more difficult than ever to stay put after tasting the vastness of the forest. It was wild just how big the world was. Plus, it seemed this was a good way to ‘evaluate his skills’ which he had gathered to mean they wanted to figure out what he could do.

His paws flexed in the frosty soil and he looked to Flameheart, waiting for her instruction. He could do some basic hunting (after all he would have starved in the junkyard if he hadn’t learned how to catch rats and grasshoppers) but he wasn’t sure what else they would be looking for. What else did a cat need to know how to do? Fighting, maybe. Wolfpaw didn’t know if he could classify himself as a cat who knew fighting - he was good at running and evading, but actually throwing the blows was something he was inexperienced in.

[ right now i’m thinking mostly just some hunting practice so flame can get a feel of how he hunts and what he knows, but we can throw some sparring or something in their if you’d like ]

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old February 16th, 2023, 01:45 AM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Oriolepaw hadn’t ever spent an extended amount of time in the Training Cave. The looming darkness was rather creepy, making his skin prickle. He kept unsheathing and sheathing his claws, as if his measly fighting skills would be any match for whatever monsters this cave’s darkness could produce.

He began staring at the ceiling, wondering if there was anything he could focus on up there to ease his worries. There were several spiraling cracks up there, creating an interesting pattern with the way they wound around one another. His heart rate was finally slowing somewhat when Sootfur arrived. Bright eyes shifted down to look at the gray tom. “Hello!” he chirped, his nervousness coming through somewhat in his voice.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old February 16th, 2023, 02:55 AM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

A vicious cough racked the molly’s body for what was perhaps the hundredth time that day. The darkness of the forest felt almost overwhelming, but she focused on welcoming it. Darkness was an aid; it was here for her, watching over her and protecting her. Her strength was limitless when the shadows had their eyes on her. The warmth of their paws and their pelts wrapped around her, causing her to release a hoarse purr.

A meaty, musky scent soon filled her nostrils. She smiled, and sat down. Cats had to come by here soon; they just had to. Help had to be close.

( This cat is at the edge of ThunderClan territory. Open for ONE cat to find her. )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old February 16th, 2023, 03:24 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

╔═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╗
Sootfur (he/him)
Thunderclan
Light grey tabby with blue/grey eyes
╚═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╝

Sootfur walked peacefully along the Thunderclan border, taking advantage of the situation to mark one rock there, one bush on the other side to fill in some weaker scent spots.
Suddenly his pupils narrowed to slits; his nose twitched in agitation as he though something stranger was close, very close.

The gray tabby hid under a line of trees that allowed him to run through the border without being seen on the other side; his nose more alert than ever, eyes focusing on the path ahead. He stopped only when the scent got weaker, and trotted back silently to where it smelled more strongly.

From a canopy of leaves - the few that had survived leaf-bare - gray/blue eyes surveyed the field ahead and spotted an unfamiliar shape. A pelt, a scent he did not recognize.
Sootfur wasn't there to waste any time and lose the chance to get this cat away from their territory; if he lost her, she might reach camp undisturbed.

The warrior suddenly leaped out of his hideout with his pelt bristling, menacing wide eyes fixed on the stranger that had come suspiciously too close to their land. With his spine arched and tail bushed out like a fox's, he bared his teeth and asked the she-cat: "What are you doing on Thunderclan's territory?"

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

[ @Cherry~ ]
Old February 16th, 2023, 05:22 AM
a winter in my heart

Default Re: Wisteria Falls

Sootfur (he/him)
Thunderclan

Sootfur had expected a brief introduction at least, but the warrior didn't seem really interested in a conversation. Maybe I should just head back, catching something on the way...
The gray tabby turned his back on his clanmate to set off, when he heard a call.

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

[ @Katieuwu (so... it wasn't easy to come up with something. Would Thistlehound call him back?) ]
Old February 16th, 2023, 12:36 PM
a winter in my heart

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Sootfur (he/him)
Thunderclan

"Good morning, Oriolepaw." He greeted the friendly apprentice with a tiny smile, ordering himself to concentrate on the present rather than his past training lesson with him and Quietpaw.

He glanced around for a few moments, taking some steps here and there to have a closer look at the Training Cave that he's used so little during his apprenticeship. Now, with the snow covered in snow and the cold air scratching his throat, he was grateful to have the chance to warm up in an enclosed space.

Alright, so...
The gray tabby turned to the orange and black apprentice, noticing with interest that neither him had much experience with the cave.
"I'm not sure what you learnt so far, so I don't know exactly what you need to practice or get better at. Why don't we start with a quick warm up and you tell me on the way?" He suggested with curiosity, wondering if this method would help.

He was still new at mentoring, and... He hadn't had the opportunity to learn more with her first apprentice. But that wasn't what really heaved on Sootfur's mind; it was the awareness that Quietpaw would never become a warrior, like him.
I have to focus. Focus. He batted the earth with his paws a few times, and stretched his legs while waiting for Oriolepaw's response.

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

[ @Cherry~ ]
Old February 16th, 2023, 02:16 PM
a winter in my heart

Default Re: Wisteria Falls

Sootfur (he/him)
Thunderclan

The black warrior said nothing and walked right outside of camp without a word. Oh, well... I guess it won't be much of a talk today. But it was fine, although she would have preferred some kind of distraction from his whirling thoughts.

Sootfur followed silently, his tail swishing relaxingly on the bushes without the stress of having to stalk, avoiding dry branches and crumpled leaves on the ground. It felt good to be out and doing something different from the usual. I wonder if we'll find some blooming flowers... maybe just one, tiny little flower. Sandkit and Russetkit would be happy to see it.
But he guessed they would have to wait until new-leaf, because as they reached the Wisteria Falls there was nothing colorful on the ground that could be spotted as a flower.

"...Alright, we've arrived. Cobwebs and poppy seeds." He had a vague idea of the seeds, although he was pretty sure they wouldn't find any with this weather. "Let's start looking", he suggested before turning and crossing the old twoleg bridge to the other side of the little stream.

Cobwebs... Stars, I hope I won't find any spiders on it. He started looking first under the biggest rocks and among the trees' roots and branches. He was pretty sure he'd never gone looking for cobwebs before, so he hoped he would soon find them on his own.

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

[ @Spotty ]
Old February 17th, 2023, 10:35 AM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Muskrat Mire

Sundust padded through the territory, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed in the most literal sense. He had purposefully chosen to come to a less traveled area of the territory with the hopes of finding some large cobweb clusters that had been undisturbed by cats coming and going. In he mouth he carried a stick to avoid getting the stuff stuck in his fur.

After locating some dew covered spider webs and shooing away the inhabitant, Sundust carefully raveled the webs around his stick and then returned home.

[ closed ]

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit

Last edited by beau; February 17th, 2023 at 10:35 AM.