Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Kix
Today 03:16 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 03:14 PM
MENTOR ☆ ROUND-UP
by nyme
Last post by Luna16
Today 03:12 PM
Oc to Minecraft skin!...
by Blaaze
Last post by Blaaze
Today 03:11 PM
Advertising
by Fawn
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 02:58 PM

Old May 31st, 2021, 02:51 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
Finchpaw's eyes grew large. He hadn't known that, he felt stupid for asking.

"What?! How did that happen "he asked. His eyes fell downwards to see whether any scars were visible.
@Fawnhearted
(Please don't mention and quote, one or the other)

"Um", she paused self consciously to curl her tail and hide the scars along her stomach. She gated her scars. "Two warriors attacked me and I couldn't defend myself".

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old May 31st, 2021, 03:00 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Distracted

Ebonyfang had to say he wasn't at all surprised. It was pointless to argue, plus he did miss being a warrior. This role had made him soft. It was time for him to harden up some more and a warrior would do juat that. "I respect your decision.", he meowed as calmly as he could. He had been a medicine cat for many moons it was time he left and gave it to a much stronger cat and that was Badgerscar. He remembered him coming to his den once to bring him Catmint when he was sick and he went on herb huntings with him. He was a great choice. Others just needed to see that.

Marigoldpaw(leap) is my main character and is currently a Shadowclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old May 31st, 2021, 03:03 PM

My Mood: Bored

@Nostalgia @Fawnhearted

Frogfang looked at his brother fiercefire... he loved the name it was strong and fit him well. Then another cat caught his attention, lilypaw. Frogfang listened to the conversation and let out an annoyed sigh and walked over hey finchface can’t you tell she doesn’t like her scars he snapped he then turned to lilypaw his expression not changed. He used to be her friend but then things changed

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old May 31st, 2021, 03:09 PM
pastel king

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
@Nostalgia @Fawnhearted

Frogfang looked at his brother fiercefire... he loved the name it was strong and fit him well. Then another cat caught his attention, lilypaw. Frogfang listened to the conversation and let out an annoyed sigh and walked over hey finchface can’t you tell she doesn’t like her scars he snapped he then turned to lilypaw his expression not changed. He used to be her friend but then things changed
Lilypaw turned to him, hoping maybe he wanted to be friends again but when she saw his face she sighed. "Thank you Frogfang, congratulations on your Warrior Ceremony by the way, mines soon a well".

A memory of them being excited for their apprentice ceremonies flashed into her mind and she couldn't help but get even sadder.

Last edited by Fawnhearted; May 31st, 2021 at 03:09 PM.
Old May 31st, 2021, 03:09 PM

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnhearted View Post
(Please don't mention and quote, one or the other)

"Um", she paused self consciously to curl her tail and hide the scars along her stomach. She gated her scars. "Two warriors attacked me and I couldn't defend myself".

Finchpaw felt anger swallow through him. How could someone do that to his clanmate. He looked away as he felt that his gaze had made her uncomfortable.

How dare those warriors go after an apprentice, moreover go after a Shadowclan cat.

Letting out a growl he muttered under his breath "Snakehearts."

Bringing his gaze back to her, but making sure to stay focused around her face, he continued.

"You're very brave for taking on two warriors." He mewed, hoping it would make her feel better.

"I'm sure that you will get your chance to avenge yourself." He finished just as Frogfang approached.

Last edited by Nostalgia; May 31st, 2021 at 03:11 PM.
Old May 31st, 2021, 03:16 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnhearted View Post
Lilypaw turned to him, hoping maybe he wanted to be friends again but when she saw his face she sighed. "Thank you Frogfang, congratulations on your Warrior Ceremony by the way, mines soon a well".

A memory of them being excited for their apprentice ceremonies flashed into her mind and she couldn't help but get even sadder.
Quote:
Finchpaw felt anger swallow through him. How could someone do that to his clanmate. He looked away as he felt that his gaze had made her uncomfortable.

How dare those warriors go after an apprentice, moreover go after a Shadowclan cat.

Letting out a growl he muttered under his breath "Snakehearts."

Bringing his gaze back to her, but making sure to stay focused around her face, he continued.

"You're very brave for taking on two warriors." He mewed, hoping it would make her feel better.

"I'm sure that you will get your chance to avenge yourself." He finished just as Frogfang approached.
Frogfang sighed that was a while ago now is my brothers time he started to think of his soon to be kits she probably didn’t know dapplecloud had kits on the way. He then turned back to flinch face any strong clan cat would be brave the chance of revenge is slim so don’t get your hopes up gosh was this cat just nice or was he weak to, he acted like it that’s for sure

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old May 31st, 2021, 03:24 PM

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
Frogfang sighed that was a while ago now is my brothers time he started to think of his soon to be kits she probably didn’t know dapplecloud had kits on the way. He then turned back to flinch face any strong clan cat would be brave the chance of revenge is slim so don’t get your hopes up gosh was this cat just nice or was he weak to, he acted like it that’s for sure

Finchpaw bristled. He didn't appricate FrogFang's attitude towards him.

"Thanks for the advice Frogfang, I can tell that all that Warrior wisdom has truly manifested within you. " He drawled mockingly.

He turned towards Lilypaw and gave her an apologetic nod as he stood up.

"I don't think you need anyone defending you Lilypaw, but clearly our newest warrior wants me gone" He turned around and padded towards the forest. He would clear his mind with hunting he decided

Last edited by Nostalgia; May 31st, 2021 at 03:41 PM.
Old May 31st, 2021, 03:35 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Gingerpaw blinked in confusion. She had never really interacted with Ebonyfang (other than maybe the day she was born) so she was unaware where his loyalties really lied. Was it really true? He was a fish sympathizer? But they were the enemy!

She shot a glare at the former medicine cat. Badgerscar would be a much needed replacement then.
Old May 31st, 2021, 03:45 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Distracted

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

{-} Badgerscar {-}

Pride showed in Badgerpaw's eyes as he heard the words before him. He was finally going to become a warrior. Later he'd have to thank Grimhound for all he's done for him. He trusted the tom now and saw a great aspect of the clan. The newly named Badgerscar looked at Dawnstar his usual grumpy face still showed. Yes, he was excited, but that didn't mean he would show it. Once his clan started respecting him maybe he would eventually.

Now the next thing came as a surprise to him. He looked over at Ebonyfang. Ha! Now he was finally being put in his place. He talked bad about Grimhound which he wasn't a fan of. Grimhound was a great warrior and anyone who said otherwise had to deal with him. That wasn't the big surprise though. The surprise was that he was to be the new medicine cat. She hadn't talked to him first, but that didn't matter. He was hoping she'd allow him the role. He had been in the medicine den to give Catmint at one time. Nobody knew though, but Bouncepaw and Ebonyfang. "I promise you I will try my best. I won't let you down Dawnstar.", Badgerscar meowed. He meant every word and he was going to be very protective of his new status.

Now it was time to listen to others cheer and some question why he was chosen as a medicine cat. He turned to the first cat that said something, which was Berrypaw. Badgerscar eyed him. He had never healed before, but he had been herb hunting before. There were many medicine cats in different clans to help him learn herbs. "Thank you. I can't say anything as I've never healed before, but I do know a couple of herbs from Ebonyfang.", he meowed with his gruff voice. He had just been made Shadowclan’s medicine cat, so of course, he didn't know if he liked healing, but it didn’t matter. He was new and would learn.

Badgerscar looked over at Finchpaw, taking notice of what he had said. He wasn’t deaf. “Dawnstar chose me to be stronger and not be a soft medicine cat. We are Shadowclan. We’re supposed to be the most feared. Ebonyfang was soft, but I’m not. I will help Dawnstar in every way to make Shadowclan be back on top. I’m going to do what the old medicine cat couldn’t. I’m going to make Shadowclan be feared by all.”, he meowed almost in a growl. He was quite tired of cats not understanding what Dawnstar was trying to do for their clan.

Another voice rang out. A familiar one at that made his head turn towards them. He looked at Buzzardkit. Yes, he did want to be a warrior, but he also wanted to help make Shadowclan feared once more. Plus there was nothing stated in the warrior code that medicine cats couldn’t fight. Sure he had to be much more careful, but he still could help Shadowclan among battles. “Buzzardkit being a warrior was my dream, yes, but I know exactly what I’m doing. I can still use my warrior skills on being a medicine cat. Having warrior training is what’s going to make me a strong medicine cat.”, he meowed. With this new rank, Badgerscar seemed a lot wiser and he was with the help of his leader.

Badgerscar felt proud of himself for what he was saying, but then another cat caught his attention. Ah yes, the medicine cat apprentice. He didn’t feel bad for taking a place that was rightfully his. If Dawnstar thought Bouncepaw was ready then she would have made him a medicine cat. “I’m looking forward to working with you, but now I make the decisions in the medicine den. There will be a few changes to be made soon.”, he meowed.

// @Fletcher; @finnzel; @Nostalgia; @~Storm~; \\

Marigoldpaw(leap) is my main character and is currently a Shadowclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old May 31st, 2021, 03:49 PM
pastel king

Quote:
Finchpaw bristled. He didn't appricate FrogFang's attitude towards him.

"Thanks for the advice Frogfang, I can tell that all that Warrior wisdom has truly manifested within you. " He drawled mockingly.

He turned towards Lilypaw and gave her an apologetic nod as he stood up.

"I don't think you need anyone defending you Lilypaw, but clearly our newest warrior wants me gone" He turned around and padded towards the forest. He would clear his mind with hunting he decided
Lilypaw just paused with her eyes wide open, unsure of how to react.