by BEAR.
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 09:54 PM

Old March 13th, 2024, 07:08 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Brightpaw cheered for the new apprentices, heart filled with nothing but joy for them. They deserved this. The Clan deserved this. They had fought bravely at the mink attack, and now they were warriors.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old March 13th, 2024, 03:08 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

After giving the new warriors and the clan a moment to bask in this wonderful news, Twilightstar called attention back to her with a more serious tone after returning to her perch on the branch. The sting of the bites and scratches refused to allow her to ignore the trouble these reports brought back.

"I've some unfortunate news to announce. The minks disturbed in the cave have begun to branch out around the territory. One hunting patrol has reported spotting them at Windy Hills. Another hunting patrol scented them around the Sky Glade, and another had to fight their way out of a mink ambush at Twilight Falls, and sadly found Gingersplash's body there, killed by the minks." She paused there with a downcast expression.

"They've taken over our hunting grounds, and WindClan is already suffering from a prey shortage. If the minks aren't chased out quickly they'll start hunting our prey and leaving crowfood around which will attract even worse predators. Not to mention the clan will go hungry. We need to resolve this quickly for if we can't, WindClan will need to move again." It was not something she liked to think about, but if they couldn't hunt here they couldn't live here. Hunger will begin to weigh down on the clan, and weaken it.

"We can fight them, but these minks are wildly aggressive and territorial, and we only have so many herbs and one medicine cat," Twilightstar recalled walking into the camp with her patrol and seeking Lightningstorm out. There had been so many to tend to and only one Lightningstorm. They had gotten lucky that so few obtained severe wounds, the leader could only imagine how much worse that would be with multiple patrols.

"I think it best we seek out ShadowClan's help to deal with the minks." She expected to hear some grumbles about relying on ShadowClan, however, WindClan was in quite a dire situation and ShadowClan was the best out of the four clans to match with aggressive minks. "I'll be sending a patrol out to ShadowClan's border to inform Dawnstar of the issue. I'd also like a second patrol to go hunting in tunnels, perhaps we'll have better luck with hunting underground than above." She just needed to figure out who went where.

"In the meantime, no one is allowed at Twilight Falls. I'm sure that area is teeming with minks. The Windy Hills are off-limits as well until we can clear the minks out of the territory. No one is allowed around the Sky Glade without a full patrol. If you have any concerns or problems with my decisions, you can bring them to me. Meeting dismissed." Twilightstar hated restricting WindClan's freedom, but this was for their safety. The leader finished with that announcement and leaped off the Galewood with that.

"Leechscar," Twilightstar called after spotting the huge gray tom.
#wcmeeting

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old March 13th, 2024, 03:16 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

After giving the new warriors and the clan a moment to bask in this wonderful news, Twilightstar called attention back to her with a more serious tone after returning to her perch on the branch. The sting of the bites and scratches refused to allow her to ignore the trouble these reports brought back.

"I've some unfortunate news to announce. The minks disturbed in the cave have begun to branch out around the territory. One hunting patrol has reported spotting them at Windy Hills. Another hunting patrol scented them around the Sky Glade, and another had to fight their way out of a mink ambush at Twilight Falls, and sadly found Gingersplash's body there, killed by the minks." She paused there with a downcast expression.

"They've taken over our hunting grounds, and WindClan is already suffering from a prey shortage. If the minks aren't chased out quickly they'll start hunting our prey and leaving crowfood around which will attract even worse predators. Not to mention the clan will go hungry. We need to resolve this quickly for if we can't, WindClan will need to move again." It was not something she liked to think about, but if they couldn't hunt here they couldn't live here. Hunger will begin to weigh down on the clan, and weaken it.

"We can fight them, but these minks are wildly aggressive and territorial, and we only have so many herbs and one medicine cat," Twilightstar recalled walking into the camp with her patrol and seeking Lightningstorm out. There had been so many to tend to and only one Lightningstorm. They had gotten lucky that so few obtained severe wounds, the leader could only imagine how much worse that would be with multiple patrols.

"I think it best we seek out ShadowClan's help to deal with the minks." She expected to hear some grumbles about relying on ShadowClan, however, WindClan was in quite a dire situation and ShadowClan was the best out of the four clans to match with aggressive minks. "I'll be sending a patrol out to ShadowClan's border to inform Dawnstar of the issue. I'd also like a second patrol to go hunting in tunnels, perhaps we'll have better luck with hunting underground than above." She just needed to figure out who went where.

"In the meantime, no one is allowed at Twilight Falls. I'm sure that area is teeming with minks. The Windy Hills are off-limits as well until we can clear the minks out of the territory. No one is allowed around the Sky Glade without a full patrol. If you have any concerns or problems with my decisions, you can bring them to me. Meeting dismissed." Twilightstar hated restricting WindClan's freedom, but this was for their safety. The leader finished with that announcement and leaped off the Galewood with that.

"Leechscar," Twilightstar called after spotting the huge gray tom.
#wcmeeting

Honeymew raised her tail and dipped her head to her leader, mewing. "Twilightstar. If I may.... perhaps we shouldn't let new or inexperienced apprentices near the border? Perhaps they should stay hunting a bit closer to camp or father on the territory." Honeymew suggested gently. She didn't want to seem sassy or anything, just an idea.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old March 13th, 2024, 03:20 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.
My Mood: Spooky

Nettlepaw scoffed. Minks were ugly. Well, she didn't know what a mink looked like, but their name was ugly. She imagined minks to be small ugly smelly things that ran around pooping and leaving food everywhere. That's when she realized some cats are a lot like minks. Cats like Briarpaw. Nettlepaw hissed under her breath. She remembered the encounter between the two of them, which ended in Briarpaw whining about it and getting her in trouble.

Nettlepaw chuckled imagining Briarpaw sleeping and eating dirty food with a bunch of feral minks.

10/100

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3

Last edited by Spookez.; March 13th, 2024 at 03:24 PM.
Old March 13th, 2024, 04:16 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Swiftfire
----------------

Share felt a burst of anger when news of the minks invasion was given, but more so was her fury with asking ShadowClan for help. Sure, they were allies now, whatever that meant, but asking for help dealing with an infestation?

Swiftfire rose to her paws and looked directly at Twilightstar. "With all due respect, Twilightstar," She frowned, speaking up for the first time in a long time. "We're inviting them to think our territory is just that easy to take. It's unfortunate that we stirred the nest and now they're all over, but let's not forget that foxes and hawks catch these creatures too; They might be vicious, but they're still prey. We can control this, but announcing our problems to the next Clan over is just not a good idea."

"We should focus our efforts on the least infested part of the territory. Drive them back towards the falls by hunting them out. We created this problem, but it's too soon to say we can't fix it without involving another Clan." With her piece said, she sat down, but her gaze remained transfixed on Twilightstar. It was one thing to admit a mistake. Another to run to another Clan and admit that mistake and ask for help. She for one didn't like the idea of having any ShadowClan cats running around WindClan territory, and she voiced as much.

@Moonraven
Old March 13th, 2024, 06:29 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

The idea of a prey shortage caused a shiver of fear for the tom, having been born on the tail end of the last famine and having lost a mother to it. The idea of another..... No he couldnt think on it, they'd beat back the minks and reclaim their land and prey and it'd be fine.

Maybe it was this fear of starvation that prompted him not to even twitch about going to shadowclan. They'd be calling on windclan sometime, to be honest Crowtooth had expected them to do so earlier, so it was only fair windclan did the same. Let the bog rats be helpful for once for the burden they'd inevitably cause.

......Crowtooth wanted on one of those patrol though. They both suited him! First, Dawnstar already knew him, ignoring that they'd murdered eachother before, and had met him during the first alliance meeting. And better him be in the potential firing line then some other clanmate.
Then the other patrol was in the tunnels! His domain!

The tom could hardly look more eager if he tried, sitting up straight and twitching as he deemed it too rude to call out and volunteer as Twilightstar had already moved to talk to her son.

Last edited by Rani; March 13th, 2024 at 06:29 PM.
Old March 13th, 2024, 08:31 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him| 48 moons
[Russet tabby with white tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3
· · ────────────── · ·
[Silverrose - @Estelle ] [Bravebird - @tally (I don't know if she's still next to him : 0)]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur watched with sparkling eyes as Silverrose and Fallowfeather were given their warrior names. He cheered loudly, trying to catch Silverrose's eye and give her a big grin of congratulations. It was about damn time. She more than deserved the role, and he was honored to be her clanmate.

When the cheering died down, Twilightstar's mood got sombre, and it didn't take long to figure out why. Hawkfur blanched a little as the leader explained the increase in mink sightings across the territory. Had their fight at the Twilight Falls brought the minks out into the territory? Panic began to worm its way into his chest. Now more cats were going to get hurt, maybe other clans as well, and everyone was going to blame WindClan, blame Twilightstar, and it wasn't her fault! Really, it wasn't! When the molly admitted they needed to ask ShadowClan for help, Hawkfur felt his blood run cold. He knew they were allies, but he had never expected to actually need them. What was Dawnstar going to say? Would they wring WindClan out for all their worth? Would they leave them high and dry? Hawkfur's tail twitched anxiously on the ground behind him, and he quickly swept it around his front so he could step on it and keep it down. He had a bad feeling about this. Then again, after the mink fight Hawkfur had a bad feeling about everything.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old March 13th, 2024, 08:41 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

*Tigermist left*
Old March 13th, 2024, 09:56 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: N/A
My Mood: Inspired

Dovepaw leaves the meeting.

Pixel by Zombhood on DA
Old March 13th, 2024, 10:43 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Beastpaw's ear flicked worriedly, and she skulked away from the meeting.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!