Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Blossom's character shop!
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 07:01 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by hermeswind
Today 06:12 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by RavensCall
Today 05:54 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 05:24 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by fawn_
Today 05:13 AM

Old April 17th, 2017, 05:04 PM
slipping from existence

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post

"Ugh, one of those warriors." Moonpaw snorted. Sapphirepaw nodded in agreement before he turned his attention back to the territory. "So. What is the first thing you are going to do as a warrior?" Sapphirepaw asked, looking back at them.
Frostpaw stayed silent for a moment, twitching nervously . " I have .....plans " she said quietly, facing away from both . She did in fact have plans . Ones she didn't want to share , but knew they would eventually slip out . " what about you?"
Old April 17th, 2017, 05:28 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Frostpaw stayed silent for a moment, twitching nervously . " I have .....plans " she said quietly, facing away from both . She did in fact have plans . Ones she didn't want to share , but knew they would eventually slip out . " what about you?"
"Well, probably hang out with you and catch up on lost time." he said, and Moonpaw snorted. "Oh boy..." she whispered. Sapphirepaw then shook his head, and looked at her. "Well, then smart one what are your plans?" he asked. "Well, how about a visit to the Medicine Cat's den, this leg is killing me." she said, wincing again as the pain surged through her.
Old April 17th, 2017, 05:31 PM
slipping from existence

Quote:

"Well, probably hang out with you and catch up on lost time." he said, and Moonpaw snorted. "Oh boy..." she whispered. Sapphirepaw then shook his head, and looked at her. "Well, then smart one what are your plans?" he asked. "Well, how about a visit to the Medicine Cat's den, this leg is killing me." she said, wincing again as the pain surged through her.
"
Then go. I'll bring you some prey later . We don't need you walking on that leg anymore if it's that bad . Hurry " frostpaw told her sister in a stern voice, raiding an eyebrow slightly before continuing on , not giving her time to protest if she even wanted to
Old April 18th, 2017, 08:23 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
"
Then go. I'll bring you some prey later . We don't need you walking on that leg anymore if it's that bad . Hurry " frostpaw told her sister in a stern voice, raiding an eyebrow slightly before continuing on , not giving her time to protest if she even wanted to
She opened her mouth to retort, but Sapphirepaw gave a stern look before following her. She gave a huff and then turned and began to limp back to camp. Sapphirepaw padded along side Frostpaw, silent. There wasn't much to say all of the sudden. What could he say. His muscles ached and so his mind wasn't really in a 'convo-starter' mood, but still he was open for a talk. "S-So, besides the awkward training, how has things been?" he asked, looking at her.
Old April 18th, 2017, 08:30 AM
slipping from existence

Default Re: ShadowClan

Quote:

She opened her mouth to retort, but Sapphirepaw gave a stern look before following her. She gave a huff and then turned and began to limp back to camp. Sapphirepaw padded along side Frostpaw, silent. There wasn't much to say all of the sudden. What could he say. His muscles ached and so his mind wasn't really in a 'convo-starter' mood, but still he was open for a talk. "S-So, besides the awkward training, how has things been?" he asked, looking at her.
With a sideways glance sapphirepaw frostpaw gave a soft sigh . "Can I be honest with you? Things have been horrible. I barely get sleep, time to rest, time to eat, or time to see you and my sister . It's all training and hunting and lots of contemplation. And...well....I've been thinking a lot about something " she Paused and took a deep breath . " as soon as I become a warrior, I'm running away " she said, turning away quickly from her crush since she was a small kit.

Last edited by Frosty; April 20th, 2017 at 07:54 AM.
Old April 18th, 2017, 10:59 AM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Mapleleaf padded along the territory, smelling the air for any scent of an intruder or those who are not supposed to be out here. The black and orange tortoiseshell feline, climbed a tree to see higher over the territory of shadowclan.

The wind started to pick up speed and her ears twitched and flicked due to the breeze tickling her hairs. She jumped down and landed safely on her paws and padded forward. The normal scent of shadowclan cats were In the air, as well as other clan cats and loners. But the foreign scents were old and stale.
Old April 18th, 2017, 11:13 AM
slipping from existence

Quote:
Originally Posted by starclaw View Post
Mapleleaf padded along the territory, smelling the air for any scent of an intruder or those who are not supposed to be out here. The black and orange tortoiseshell feline, climbed a tree to see higher over the territory of shadowclan.

The wind started to pick up speed and her ears twitched and flicked due to the breeze tickling her hairs. She jumped down and landed safely on her paws and padded forward. The normal scent of shadowclan cats were In the air, as well as other clan cats and loners. But the foreign scents were old and stale.
The sound of soft footsteps could barely be heard over the quiet sounds of the forest . Shifting into the shadows the solid black female Sniffed the air for any scents that would be prominent . ' shadowclan ' she thought, being alarmed despite the scent being of her clan . Any scent of any cat alarmed her for she was on very antisocial around many .

She decided rather to see than be seen and climbed a tree near the smell of cats . Slowly, she could see mapleleaf slink into her view
Old April 18th, 2017, 11:25 AM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
The sound of soft footsteps could barely be heard over the quiet sounds of the forest . Shifting into the shadows the solid black female Sniffed the air for any scents that would be prominent . ' shadowclan ' she thought, being alarmed despite the scent being of her clan . Any scent of any cat alarmed her for she was on very antisocial around many .

She decided rather to see than be seen and climbed a tree near the smell of cats . Slowly, she could see mapleleaf slink into her view
Mapleleaf noticed a new scent, it was not stale or old and it already seemed to be from her clan.
Mapleleaf looked up and could see a misplaced shadow on it. "Why do you choose to hide from your clan?" She called out to the shadow, in hopes that
There wouldn't be an answer and is in fact an actual shadow. For mapleleaf was the type to be in solitude.
Old April 18th, 2017, 11:34 AM
slipping from existence

Quote:
Originally Posted by starclaw View Post
Mapleleaf noticed a new scent, it was not stale or old and it already seemed to be from her clan.
Mapleleaf looked up and could see a misplaced shadow on it. "Why do you choose to hide from your clan?" She called out to the shadow, in hopes that
There wouldn't be an answer and is in fact an actual shadow. For mapleleaf was the type to be in solitude.
"No cat is to be trusted . Not even those who you live tail lengths from and have known all your life " came a soft reply in an emotionless voice . In seconds a small, fluffy , gothic looking figure emerged from its place in the shadow of the leafs. Still on her branch she looked down upon the other feline . "I'm not hiding out of fear , no. Rather, I hide because I cannot cope with the ways of many mollys and toms, and even those who identify themselves by neither . I struggle even to answer your question, though I'm not sure why I would waste the breath as I am the typical one to stay silent Andy be amused from afar " came her reply
Old April 20th, 2017, 07:54 AM
slipping from existence

Default Re: ShadowClan

Quote:
With a sideways glance sapphirepaw frostpaw gave a soft sigh . "Can I be honest with you? Things have been horrible. I barely get sleep, time to rest, time to eat, or time to see you and my sister . It's all training and hunting and lots of contemplation. And...well....I've been thinking a lot about something " she Paused and took a deep breath . " as soon as I become a warrior, I'm running away " she said, turning away quickly from her crush since she was a small kit.
@bad company bump~