Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Starpoint
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:14 AM
How can I change my...
Last post by WarriirCatzFan
Today 12:55 AM
WindClan Elders' Den
by Ian
Last post by dagnyme
Today 12:50 AM
Your Opening Act!
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:46 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by dagnyme
Today 12:40 AM

Old February 8th, 2024, 07:14 AM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

So why was it so many thought it was a smart idea to nap in her territory? What in the world made this dark forest such a cozy place for napping? The ShadowClan leader circled the wide truck of a pine tree, spotting the tail attacked to a sickly, thin, sleeping cat. He looked a bit worse than most of the outsiders she encountered, although she wasn't scenting any actual sickness from him. Maybe he was just starved.

"Hey!" She hissed, unsheathing one huge foreclaw to poke at the tom's bony ribs. "Get up, my territory is no place for a nap." She was annoyed with the trespassing but also wondered what drove him here. More importantly why the hell he thought it was such a safe place to sleep.
[/CENTER]

Jet shot up, surprised by the she-cat. You can see just how tired he is by the massive bags under his eyes. "I'm sorry! Wait... territory...?"

(short reply due to school)

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old February 9th, 2024, 12:22 PM

My Mood: Bored

Name: Fox
Rank Request: warrior
New Name: Foxheart
Reason for Joining: Fox was kicked out of her group of rouges, and she was framed for a murder by the rouges leader who hated her.
Old February 14th, 2024, 08:01 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Twinkle I need you to post a starter for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collieheart View Post
@Undertaker

Scraps' heart leaped in his chest at the leader's words. He nodded along, eyes wide. "You won't regret it," he promised somewhat hastily. Then he asked, sheepishly, "But... um, I don't think I got your name?" In hindsight, he really should have begun with the question, but it had slipped his mind in favor of trying to convince the she-cat not to skin him where he stood.

"Dawnstar, ShadowClan's leader." Dawnstar replied to the question curtly. "And from now on you're name will be Roachpaw." Dawnstar said after a thought. His current name was not acceptable for clan life, so he was just going to have to deal with the change. "You'll be a ShadowClan apprentice, I'll show you where you'll be staying from now on and you'll get a mentor at the next meeting." Dawnstar started padding off without waiting for the younger cat's response, expecting him to follow.

[All done, you can submit him and change the name if you'd like something else. A mentor will be found at the next meeting unless you find one for him before then.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRadioDemon View Post
Jet shot up, surprised by the she-cat. You can see just how tired he is by the massive bags under his eyes. "I'm sorry! Wait... territory...?"
(short reply due to school)

The muscular feline growled aggressively at the stupid question. "Yes, you fleabrain, ShadowClan territory." The tom did look dead tired, but still no excuse for just sleeping here. At least he wasn't stealing anything. "I really should drag you out of my territory." Dawnstar hissed. "What's with you? You look half dead." Dawnstar's curiosity would often wage war with her temper and usually come out on top. It was the only reason most outsiders managed to get through a full chat with her, unharmed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaplestrikeWCUE View Post
Maple awoke to see a cat outside the hollow, clearly displeased. She tried to grab her kits and run but collapsed as she stood up. "please." she whispered "if you wont spare me then atleast spare them" she pointed her nose at the two squirming kits behind her " They deserve a chance at a better life, dont they?"

Skittish. Not that Dawnstar was being all that hospitable. The leader watched the queen dart out with kits in her maw, but she didn't get all that far. Huffing, she followed slowly on silent paws and then plopped down near the tired she-cat. "Relax, outsider, I'm not going to kill you although I should consider you trespassing." Dawnstar meowed, whiskers twitching in amusement.

"Who are you and what are you doing roaming around with kits? Your scent mingles with a fox I smelt at the outskirts." Dawnstar added. She assumed that the queen being tired had to do with the fox and was looking for an explanation there.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old February 15th, 2024, 06:47 AM

Quote:

The muscular feline growled aggressively at the stupid question. "Yes, you fleabrain, ShadowClan territory." The tom did look dead tired, but still no excuse for just sleeping here. At least he wasn't stealing anything. "I really should drag you out of my territory." Dawnstar hissed. "What's with you? You look half dead." Dawnstar's curiosity would often wage war with her temper and usually come out on top. It was the only reason most outsiders managed to get through a full chat with her, unharmed.

(idk how to explain it in character but my poor kittie ran away from abusive twolegs :{ )

Jet stepped back, looking ready to run at any sign that the she-cat would lunge at him and try to hurt him. I-I ran away from my housefolk- they would h-hurt me... You can see the kit start to tear up thinking about it.

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old February 15th, 2024, 07:05 AM
Loyal Jellybean fan

Status: The scariest person is someone with nothing left to lose
Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
@Twinkle I need you to post a starter for me.

"Dawnstar, ShadowClan's leader." Dawnstar replied to the question curtly. "And from now on you're name will be Roachpaw." Dawnstar said after a thought. His current name was not acceptable for clan life, so he was just going to have to deal with the change. "You'll be a ShadowClan apprentice, I'll show you where you'll be staying from now on and you'll get a mentor at the next meeting." Dawnstar started padding off without waiting for the younger cat's response, expecting him to follow.

[All done, you can submit him and change the name if you'd like something else. A mentor will be found at the next meeting unless you find one for him before then.]

Skittish. Not that Dawnstar was being all that hospitable. The leader watched the queen dart out with kits in her maw, but she didn't get all that far. Huffing, she followed slowly on silent paws and then plopped down near the tired she-cat. "Relax, outsider, I'm not going to kill you although I should consider you trespassing." Dawnstar meowed, whiskers twitching in amusement.

"Who are you and what are you doing roaming around with kits? Your scent mingles with a fox I smelt at the outskirts." Dawnstar added. She assumed that the queen being tired had to do with the fox and was looking for an explanation there.
"I am Maple, and I came here because its not safe with those housefolk." she let out a small huff,slightly annoyed with the subject" as soon as my kits were born, they would have taken them from me!I figured it would be safer for me and my kits out here, where I know where they are.That fox that you smelled, I led it away." She wrapped her tail around her kits, fur bristling angrily.

Last edited by MaplestrikeWCUE; February 15th, 2024 at 07:05 AM.
Old February 20th, 2024, 09:40 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRadioDemon View Post

(idk how to explain it in character but my poor kittie ran away from abusive twolegs :{ )

Jet stepped back, looking ready to run at any sign that the she-cat would lunge at him and try to hurt him. I-I ran away from my housefolk- they would h-hurt me... You can see the kit start to tear up thinking about it.

Dawnstar flickered her whiskers and gave a short huff after the answer. So a kittypet than hurt by twolegs, no surprising. Twolegs were nothing but trouble. "You don't look old enough to know how to hunt, it a surprise you're still alive." Dawnstar meowed to the youngster. Dawnstar was no bleeding heart, but she could at least understand the hurt twolegs caused.

Getting up, she padded off behind a bush, muscles tensing as she slides into a hunting crouch, locking on her target, she pounces. Measley, but better than nothing. Dawnstar grabs her catches by the ends of their tails and pads back over to the kit. "Here, eat it and then scram. If you're lucky you'll find new twolegs to live with." Dawnstar ordered dropping the smaller of the two mice she had caught at the kit's paws.

She kept the large mouse for herself or rather than the clan. It bugged her immensely having to feed an outsider ShadowClan prey, bring something back home would sedate her guilty conscious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaplestrikeWCUE View Post
"I am Maple, and I came here because its not safe with those housefolk." she let out a small huff,slightly annoyed with the subject" as soon as my kits were born, they would have taken them from me!I figured it would be safer for me and my kits out here, where I know where they are.That fox that you smelled, I led it away." She wrapped her tail around her kits, fur bristling angrily.

Another kittypet with horrible twolegs, surprise surprise. "Don't twolegs normally steal queens kits? I'm suprised you didn't know that before having them." Dawnstar meowed. Was that not common knowledge for kittypets? It must not be seeing how ticked off the queen was talking about it.

"It's not safer out here if you don't know how to survive. If you don't have the shelter, security, and ability to provide for yourself and your kits you're good as dead out here. If it's not a fox, it badger, if it's not a badger it's an owl, if it's not an owl its other rogues and loners or worst sickness, injuries and hunger. Your life going to be a constant struggle to just live day to day, let alone in peace." Dawnstar said.

"Why not give up and go back to your twolegs. You may lose your kits but at least you won't have to worry about them dying some horrible death." Kittypets don't belong in the wild.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old February 20th, 2024, 12:19 PM

Quote:

Dawnstar flickered her whiskers and gave a short huff after the answer. So a kittypet than hurt by twolegs, no surprising. Twolegs were nothing but trouble. "You don't look old enough to know how to hunt, it a surprise you're still alive." Dawnstar meowed to the youngster. Dawnstar was no bleeding heart, but she could at least understand the hurt twolegs caused.

Getting up, she padded off behind a bush, muscles tensing as she slides into a hunting crouch, locking on her target, she pounces. Measley, but better than nothing. Dawnstar grabs her catches by the ends of their tails and pads back over to the kit. "Here, eat it and then scram. If you're lucky you'll find new twolegs to live with." Dawnstar ordered dropping the smaller of the two mice she had caught at the kit's paws.

She kept the large mouse for herself or rather than the clan. It bugged her immensely having to feed an outsider ShadowClan prey, bring something back home would sedate her guilty conscious.
thank you. he nods in respect and genuine thanks, eating the prey hungrily, and then he asks so i don't bother you again or accidentally stumble on your home, which way should i leave?

name and pronoun shop
Old February 20th, 2024, 12:41 PM
Loyal Jellybean fan

Status: The scariest person is someone with nothing left to lose
Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:

Another kittypet with horrible twolegs, surprise surprise. "Don't twolegs normally steal queens kits? I'm suprised you didn't know that before having them." Dawnstar meowed. Was that not common knowledge for kittypets? It must not be seeing how ticked off the queen was talking about it.

"It's not safer out here if you don't know how to survive. If you don't have the shelter, security, and ability to provide for yourself and your kits you're good as dead out here. If it's not a fox, it badger, if it's not a badger it's an owl, if it's not an owl its other rogues and loners or worst sickness, injuries and hunger. Your life going to be a constant struggle to just live day to day, let alone in peace." Dawnstar said.

"Why not give up and go back to your twolegs. You may lose your kits but at least you won't have to worry about them dying some horrible death." Kittypets don't belong in the wild.

"I can fend for myself" she said "and besides, I would rather die then give my kits to those FILTHY creatures"
Old February 20th, 2024, 03:47 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Joining Form
Name: Honeylemon
Rank Request: warrior
New Name: Honeyoak or Honeyfern is fine!!
Reason for Joining: looking for a new home as her old one is overrun by canines

After countless of days searching for a new home, Honey found herself surrounded by scents of many cats. Her tail flicked and swayed as she sniffed the terrain.

“Hello?” Honey meowed, careful of her next step and her surroundings.

@Undertaker

Last edited by FruitBatz; February 20th, 2024 at 03:48 PM.
Old February 24th, 2024, 04:38 PM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Name: Patches
Rank Request: Queen/Warrior
New Name: Patchflicker
Reason for Joining: She was a kittypet, but her new housemate began assulting and harassing her. She is currently pregnant (With a loner's kits, not the housemate's) and heard about the clans. She realized, after she became half-blind from the housemate, she'd die if she stayed. So, she fled to the border.

@Undertaker
(sorry if I wasn't supposed to mention! )

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>