Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 01:48 AM
Your Opening Act!
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 01:47 AM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by dagnyme
Today 01:44 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 01:41 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 13th, 2020, 10:26 AM

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
@Brightspot @TawnyNeedsACoffee
sheeplight would spew out a few more questions and dramatic conclusions before concluding her performance with a huff and a small..quiet yawn?. she gazed at the two cats who were unblinking and generally confused by her sudden outburst. which she was happy with. she knew, honestly. she was breathtaking. her skills very a-- sheeplight paused for a moment, emerald eyes glancing between thistletongue and copperhoney. she would blink at them, her face forming into confusion similar to the two warriors'.
sheeplight click her tongue, she didn't realize this sooner. she had actually jumped to conclusions that weren't apart of her performance. in fact, the fluffy molly had been so annoyed thistletongue had came back from who knows where and didn't bother to talk to her. after she had even worried about the brute. ''oh, " sheeplight mumbled out, somewhat dumbfounded.
"copperhoney, right?" she asked, any sign of distraught was gone. she remembered thistletongue mentioning her once in a while. "thistletongue, i can't believe you let me be so rude to your sister! i really thought you were.. yknow, at me and trying to get a different best friend. which is--" sheeplight had to pause her sentence to yawn, "so.. uncool, " she declared-- . that's it. brairstorm was way better than stinky thistle. she turn her attentions towards copperhoney, offering a soft smile. "oopsie, please forgive me~? I really thought you were a bad kitty!" sheeplight blep playfully, as if she wasn't just yelling at her a minute ago.
[I apologize for the delayed response!! My computer was having some issues, so I wasn't able to get on here for a bit!]

| @TawnyNeedsACoffee |

"Were you dropped on your head as a kit?" Spits the russet molly, timbre not unlike her brother's, muted sorrel gaze eyeing the other she-cat amid a manner of flummoxed contempt. Flexing her rouge paws, Copperhoney's features contort, producing a vehement glower that is only alleviated upon her own recollection of her sibling's presence. A patronizing voice worms its way through her mind, reprimanding her standoffish behavior. Play Nice.

No apology absconds her lips as the cerise feline fathoms herself grimacing, those narrowed pools of sorrel averting Sheeplight, dodging Thistle. A throaty growl burbles its way through the entirety of her figure, the puff of her pelt raising in agitation before inevitably conceding to whatever emotion had hindered her. With a single flick of her rust-hued, feathered tail, the warrior smirks with a sense of...defeat? Resignation? Disappointment?

That flick of her tail ripples through her, flicking back her ears as she recognizes the other molly's explanation of her actions. A gritting exhalation fissures through her form, toned limbs aquiver with either fury or mortification. For your brother, Copperhoney. Do it for your brother.

"Fine, alright," she mews, the remnants of a hiss shadowing her tone. "You're forgiven."
Old March 13th, 2020, 10:53 AM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
There was this awkward air surrounding his new apprentice, it seemed to grow the longer he remained at her side. He faintly wondered if she feared him. The thought was dashed from his mind as quickly as it came. Nothing in her body language gave away to fear just pure awkwardness. It could be an age thing. He decided to settle on that as his hefty paws brought him the training ground. Now that they were here it seemed that Slatepaw nervousness grew in abundance. He couldn't train her if she was all tensed up or overthinking or whatever it was she was doing right now. She might pull something or worse. Assuming telling her to relax wasn't going to help, Whiteshadow swung his huge head around while his liquid pools of gold surveyed the area.
"Let's play a game." His voice was so low it nearly sounded like he was growling, but it would be known if such a sound like that escaped his mouth. Stepping away from Slatepaw, he moved to the middle of the clearing, looking at the spacious area with approval. He scanned the opened area and then dipped his head, grabbing a nearby stick, before padding farther into the back of the clearing. He dropped the stick in between two large trees and padded about a fox length or two from it. He spoke in a tranquil tone of voice. "This stick." His ear swerved to the object at his back. "I want you to grab it." The senior warrior waited to see if there were any questions.

@Slatepaw
The luscious black molly stood still, watching as her mentor moved about the clearing to set up this game. Her dull green gaze never left him, watching every step in great attention. A game? Her mind twisted curiously at the idea; was that training?

As he set the stick in the clearing and gave her his
command, her face scrunched with confusion. She wanted to ask a variety of questions about this odd game, but she didn't dare question his methods. He had had many more moons that she did; he was much more experienced and it would be disrespectful to question his methods.

However, as her dull green gaze fell to the stick, her hair prickled; this was too easy... There had to be a catch. Though she nodded her head in understanding, her large paws carried her slowly and cautiously towards the wooden trophy. Those intimidating jade orbs shifted from the stick to her mentor, watching him like a hawk as she approached the stick. Watching...waiting.

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 13th, 2020, 11:11 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
"What do you want me to do then?" Falconpaw questioned, a little irked by her reaction. "Bite you? I cannot keep a grip on you, Hailstorm, with just my toes.." He had thought he had done a good job using his claws solely to grasp her fur, not pierce her skin.

Apparently not.

[ @Casper ]
"I suppose you've got a point," Hailstorm shrugged. She'd probably made that mistake due to this being her first time training an apprentice. "Just be careful with them. Let's try that move one more time, and then we can be done for today."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old March 13th, 2020, 12:04 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slatepaw View Post

The lovely she-cat scoffed at him calling her crazy, mumbling, "That's a funny statement, coming from you." However, after this sassy statement, she returned to her sweet, beautiful innocence. "Well you see, you left my best a disgusting mess." Using her tail, she brought it up to flick under his nose in a mildly flirty way, "And I need a clean nest to sleep well.. maybe even to sleep off that hilarious memory." She gave him a playful smirk before turning to slowly waltz away, flicking his nose with her tail again, "But while I remember, maybe I should go tell some kits how you feel about them...

Squirrelear

Growling to himself, he got up with a glare towards Wildfang. He was just about to say something when she mentioned telling the kits. Eyes wide, he bounded unfront of her hissing. "Tell those kits, and the last thing you'll hear is your own meows of agony!" he growled quietly so no one else could hear. Standing up straight again with a clear of his throat, Squirrelear's frown deepend as his shook his head fruststratedly. "Fine, I'll make your stupid nest," he hissed, before pulling out a claw and holding it right under her neck. "But after that, this day never happened!" Staying there for a split second, Squirrelear finally removed his claw and licked them clean. It was just an instinct, and aswell dirt had caked up under them from running with them out.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old March 13th, 2020, 12:19 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@implimm @Moonraven @Splashy @Arie @PeppermintRabbit

The muscles shifted underneath his long coat as he finished dropping the fox cub on the pile of the prey. He was still in some disbelief that Ashpaw had caught it. Beastspark didn't have time to dwell on the thought as one of the late patrols strolled in. Nettlespark, shifting his big paws the deputy brought himself over to the young tom. His pale eyes narrowed with suspicion after he noticed the small cat at the warrior's side. His gaze soften just a tad as his eyes roam over the wounds on her body.

He fought the urge to growl at Nettlespark when he reports to having failed to mark the borders. He would have berated the patrol leader if he hadn't immediately jumped into why he failed the simple task given to him. "A twoleg over the border." He reiterated, tail twitiching in large motions. He was listening to the tale but he couldn't help get stuck on the fact that all of this happened over the border. "So what you're are telling me is that you trespassed into WindClan's territory, risked the lives of your clanmates, to help a cat that doesn't even belong to your clan." Aggravation laced itself heavily within his words.

To say that he wouldn't have done the same would be a lie, yet, all he could think about was the possible problems this could cause. "Ivyshade." He called to the molly as she asked about assisting them. "Go fetch Irispaw, tell her that I have someone that needs her medical attention and to come when she can." He commands, gazing falling back to Deadpool. She didn't look like she was dying just in some pain. "Why didn't you take her back to her clan or have her wait until one of her patrols found her?" He questioned, why did they bring her all the way here? As insensitive as he sounded, Beastspark didn't understand why they couldn't have left her in her own territory. Regardless of how helpful they were being, not all leaders were understanding, they had crossed into WindClan territory and more or less kidnapped one of their warriors. Or at least it could be twisted that way. This could reflect badly on ShadowClan if shined in the wrong light.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; March 13th, 2020 at 12:20 PM.
Old March 13th, 2020, 12:33 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slatepaw View Post

Finally, the large molly allowed her to catch it, pausing the tails rapid movements so it got caught underneath the little one. "Hey! You caught it!" She purred loudly and nodded her head as a sort of praise for the kit's 'amazing' hunting abilities. "Now finish your prey." She commanded in a gentle, encouraging tone.

The tail felt soft and silky under her tiny paws, hey! I caught it! A large grin appeared on her calico features, looking up with her sparkling emerald eyes at the apprentice. "I did! I did!" Pride swelled in her chest and lifted her paw off of the dark tail. Bouncing around with excitement in small circles. "Huh? Finish my prey?" This was news to her. Why would she need to finish her prey?

--------

Eyes grew wide in disbelief, no! Auntie Icystar disobeying this 'Starclan'? This was hard for the kit to wrap her head around this. Everyone listened to her so why would she need to listen to Starclan? She was the leader of Shadowclan..."Why isn't there a law about she-cats becoming queens instead of warriors?" If this was so important why is so many cats not following the rules?
Wait, what was the Dark Forest? Duskkit heard of it before in one of the stories she heard. Wasn't it a place for the bad cats? Why would Auntie Icystar be a bad cat? What about Citrusflower? Why would her mother not tell her about this?

@BILL.

-----

(I'm so sorry for taking forever)

Her one clear sapphire eye searched the Shadowclan camp for her new apprentice. This is going to be new...and weird. For the warrior this was her first apprentice and to be honest she was nervous. It was a long time ago when she was an apprentice with both eyes, she barely remembered how it was like. Now she had one eye and a new apprentice who could see, how was this going to work out? Taking a deep breath to gather her courage Creekwind got up and padded near the apprentice den. "Oakpaw?" Calling out softly in hopes that he would be able to hear her and come out.
@SilentLamb

Last edited by Sweetie; March 13th, 2020 at 01:00 PM.
Old March 13th, 2020, 01:03 PM
Kindheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post

Squirrelear

Growling to himself, he got up with a glare towards Wildfang. He was just about to say something when she mentioned telling the kits. Eyes wide, he bounded unfront of her hissing. "Tell those kits, and the last thing you'll hear is your own meows of agony!" he growled quietly so no one else could hear. Standing up straight again with a clear of his throat, Squirrelear's frown deepend as his shook his head fruststratedly. "Fine, I'll make your stupid nest," he hissed, before pulling out a claw and holding it right under her neck. "But after that, this day never happened!" Staying there for a split second, Squirrelear finally removed his claw and licked them clean. It was just an instinct, and aswell dirt had caked up under them from running with them out.
A pleasant purr left the beautiful Molly's mouth as she heard his agreement, nodding her head, "That sounds like a deal." However, a gentle scoff couldn't help but break that lovely persona as he threatened her, "Keep your claws to yourself if you know what's best." She turned away from him, flicking him in the nose with her shortened tail yet again, "Well let's go, Squirrely. You have a nest to clean and a she-cat to pamper." She started to waltz her way back towards the warriors den, a slight him of amusement leaving her maul.

Everything Finder

Old March 13th, 2020, 01:23 PM
Just a Christian

My Mood: Queenly

Whitepaw glared at the deputy with a small bit of anger. Yes, this cat was from a different clan, but they couldn't just leave her there! She was injured! He thought, lashing his tail. "What do you think we could have done? leave her there when the twoleg could come back and attack her again? I don't like having a cat from another clan likely as much as you do, but at least have common sense. no cat should be left for hours upon days until their clan finds them." He meowed, surprisingly bold from how he had reacted from the twoleg attacked. He looked over at Deadpool sadly. poor shecat. He thought.
@Undertaker

Character Site is in the works.

Last edited by Splashy; March 13th, 2020 at 01:24 PM.
Old March 13th, 2020, 01:51 PM
Kindheart

The large black molly gave a gentle laugh at the little one's misunderstanding, shaking her head a little, "Nevermind." She'd learn how to properly hunt from her mentor one day. Her purr continued loudly as she leaned down to give the calico kit a gentle lap on her head, "Do you think your mother is worried about you?" She through her intimidating green gaze in the direction of the nursery.
@Shimm

Everything Finder

Last edited by Slatepaw; March 13th, 2020 at 01:51 PM.
Old March 13th, 2020, 02:54 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Squirrelear

The ginger warrior growled to himself as he followed the she-cat into the den. Avoiding any further interaction, he headed directly for the nest he had made her earlier and tossed it to the side roguely. Seeing as there was still some clean moss from earlier, he went over and pulled out some for the new nest. Shaking the moss out to loosen it, he carried it over to the empty ditch in the ground and placed it inside with a quickly poof. After using his paws to knead the nest, he gave it a quick glance before stepping back. Glaring at Wildfang, he mentioned a paw towards it before walking to the side of the den to dispose of the nest from earlier. "This never happened, this never happened, this never happened..." he mumbled to himself as he picked up the fur infested piece of trash and looked towards the warrior in the entrance. He wasn't looking for approval, he just didn't feel like walking past her till she moved.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Closed Thread