Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 05:51 AM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Dark
Today 05:50 AM
"it never rains in...
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:21 AM

Old April 15th, 2017, 09:52 PM

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

@Mousy

The dark tabby apprentice stepped lightly against the forest floor her senses alert since she was off hunting alone again. Her Brother was probably off training with his mentor somewhere and the thought almost made the she-cat upset. At least she didn't have someone to yap at her for not doing such and such. Whisperingpaw stifled a purr of pleasure when the scent of vole filled her parted maw.

Her slim figure slid into hunting position and withing a few delicate steps she was able to leap upon her unsuspecting prey. Her white toe's paws held the furry little creature softly as if not to crush it and break its fragile bones so her teeth could sink in and end the creatures life. Even though it wasn't particularly big the blue eye'd she-cat knew it would help her clan. However a nagging feeling in her stomach told her she should try for more before returning to the camp just yet. So she buried her catch and refocused on her surroundings searching for something to catch.
Old April 15th, 2017, 10:32 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post

"Alright then, fine." he said, his purple eyes flashing. "You are nothing to this clan. You mean nothing, because the Dark Forest is full of evil and corruption, of hate and death. If you had even a mouse-brain you'd know that StarClan was the best place to go." he said. He rose to his paws, circled Rusticash, and went on. "You only see hate, resentment, and that makes you blind, foolish." he said, and to prove his point, he nipped at the legs of Rusticash. He continues to circle him, wanting to anger him, to prove his point. "You see no good in this world, you only want to be a ruler, not a leader. You are nothing, nothing to me, nothing to Halestar, nothing to your sister, and nothing to your clan. Nothing. At. All!" he snarled.
Rusticash snarled right back. He didn't want to be anything to Halestar, nor his sister. He had had what he wanted and the Starclan washed Skyclan had taken that away! "What makes you think, that I want to be something to Halestar? And I'm nit even going to ask how you know about my sister, but I care about her way less than I do Halestar. Did you ever stop to think, that a Starclan, is useless? I mean, seriously, Starclan are a group of dead cats! Obviously they can't be perfect, I mean come one! They're dead! And you still trust them with your lives when they blatantly could care for their own. How can you all think that you have to be Starclans little pets, where you have to do the right thing for them, please them, and even die for them? Did you ever think that going against them, could mean freedom from having to watch your every move? And besides, what good are you at being a perfect little warrior, nipping at me and provoking me? Starclan won't like that, so I'm sure they'll forgive me for this!" He said launching himself forwards. He was loose, angered, furious. All the grief and anger over loosing his closest ally, the one that had understood him most, all the pain over loosing is beloved adopted mother, all the pain of growing up with his younger sister who was always babied and cared for like a precious little kit, it all came spilling out as he launched himself at this tom, who was deliberately picking his strings. He wasn't sure why he was doing it, or what he held against him, but it didn't matter in this moment. This moment was more of a venting proposed for the marbled red tom.

He hadn't aimed to kill, knowing that if he killed this cat, it would get him kicked out of the Clan before he could carry out his plans. He couldn't let that happen, but he had to get out of here. But what was the hurry, when this tom was provoking him and stirring the pot. He clawed out, aiming for the chest and flanks, hoping to get some contact in. He wasn't where he could process fully what he was doing, but blinded by rage, rage that had been building so long it just fueled him until he broke.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old April 16th, 2017, 01:36 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

At her comment, his chest puffed out a little bit and he gave her a side glance followed by a wink. "It's my job, can't let little feline get hurt while I'm on watch," there was a teasing tone in his voice and just like he always was, he leaned over and gave her shoulder and little playful nudge with his head. Afterwards, he moved back towards his own little space. Jaguarclaw was known for his touchy personality. He didn't mind cats touching him and he certainly loved touching other cats, but he always knew his limits and which cats didn't like him rubbing up on them. He was very wary around them so in this case, it was tester to see how she would respond to his interactions. He'd note everything negative she'd react to if he sensed or saw it. "So, what now?" he asked, feeling an awkward conversation creeping up on them. He couldn't say anything to avoid it either because he was at a loss for words once more.
She chuckled at his words. It felt nice to simply get out of camp for awhile, to not do the same thing every single day. To live a boring life and not be able to look forward to anything. It felt nice to talk to someone,even if she didn't know him he seemed friendly and nice,and she enjoyed the toms company. She didn't mind the simple touches, giving a small smile and a quiet purr in response. Her ear twitched at the question,"Well why don't we go on a walk? Shadowclans territory is more beautiful when you're not hunting or on a patrol, and simply just looking at it and enjoy it,you know?" her voice was pure happiness at the thought. Many thought she was weird because she liked gazing at things,simply having quiet time for herself, taking in the beauty around her which made her appreciate the things around her more. Even if she didn't know Jaguarclaw very well, she wanted to show him that beauty that many can't see without a little help. And it seemed like he needed it, seeing as he can't even sit on a rock without needing to gaze for potential attackers.
Old April 16th, 2017, 09:23 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
[if you haven't noticed, i've changed my writing style!!]

Light blue eyes widened. Whiskers twitched in worry, retracting against marbled fur. Why did Snakesnap have to go ahead and say that? He always ruined everything. 'You're so bad at everything, Snake! Why do you have to be so much like your father?' His mother's words repeated in his head, never forgotten, always waiting in the back of his mind for the opportunity to strike. Why did he have to be so much like him? His father ruined everything, caused the worst problems, and he never once attempted to fix them. Sounded like Snakesnap.

...but, that wasn't completely true, was it? There he was, watching Nightleap break down in front of him, and he felt terrible. His father never felt anything. He never repaired anything. But for once, Snakesnap could go right where he had gone wrong. "Nightleap, wait—" he started, leaping to his paws and sliding his claws out of his sheaths. Fueled with resentment towards his father and a blossoming feeling of... something... in his chest, he began to pad after his friend. He wouldn't let her suffer in silence. Not again. The snow nestled its way under his claws and made him shiver, but he kept going, determined to console her. She needed to get it out of her system.

"It's not your fault," he whispered, eyes narrowed in resolution.

If Snakesnap were to be completely honest with himself, he would have realized by now that he acted much differently with Nightleap than he did with his other clanmates. She's just special, he decided, but he knew in his heart that that wasn't the whole of it.

(I've noticed. It's quite nice :3 Also I assume we are in territory now xD)

Nightleap, unsure of where to go, froze where she was. She pricked her ears, listening for anything to get her mind off of past events. However, one thing decided to stick itself to the front of her mind; a certain tom who seemed to be trying his best to help her, and yet the amber-eyed female simply ran out. What was she doing? He obviously cared about her, at least as much as a good friend would, but she was only pushing him away by running. What happened to her? "Snakesnap..." she whispered. There was a small drive to be near him. He seemed to be there when no one else would. [i]'What am I doing?'[i]
Old April 16th, 2017, 12:08 PM

Cool Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Rusticash snarled right back. He didn't want to be anything to Halestar, nor his sister. He had had what he wanted and the Starclan washed Skyclan had taken that away! "What makes you think, that I want to be something to Halestar? And I'm nit even going to ask how you know about my sister, but I care about her way less than I do Halestar. Did you ever stop to think, that a Starclan, is useless? I mean, seriously, Starclan are a group of dead cats! Obviously they can't be perfect, I mean come one! They're dead! And you still trust them with your lives when they blatantly could care for their own. How can you all think that you have to be Starclans little pets, where you have to do the right thing for them, please them, and even die for them? Did you ever think that going against them, could mean freedom from having to watch your every move? And besides, what good are you at being a perfect little warrior, nipping at me and provoking me? Starclan won't like that, so I'm sure they'll forgive me for this!" He said launching himself forwards. He was loose, angered, furious. All the grief and anger over loosing his closest ally, the one that had understood him most, all the pain over loosing is beloved adopted mother, all the pain of growing up with his younger sister who was always babied and cared for like a precious little kit, it all came spilling out as he launched himself at this tom, who was deliberately picking his strings. He wasn't sure why he was doing it, or what he held against him, but it didn't matter in this moment. This moment was more of a venting proposed for the marbled red tom.

He hadn't aimed to kill, knowing that if he killed this cat, it would get him kicked out of the Clan before he could carry out his plans. He couldn't let that happen, but he had to get out of here. But what was the hurry, when this tom was provoking him and stirring the pot. He clawed out, aiming for the chest and flanks, hoping to get some contact in. He wasn't where he could process fully what he was doing, but blinded by rage, rage that had been building so long it just fueled him until he broke.
Foxrose moved quickly, but not quick enough and his claws caught his chest and slipped off his shoulder. Now he was mad. His purple hues gleamed and he lunged forward to retaliate. He was blinded by rage, so he was going to be clumsy. Foxrose needed that, and so, he bolted behind the tom and as quick as his muscles could muster, he lunged to latch onto his back. "StarClan would never forgive you for your crimes!" he yelled, aiming to bite his scruff, so he could whip to the side and take Rusticash down in one swift move. Foxrose had to use Rusticash's blind rage to his advantage. "Come on now, did you really think you were going to win in the Evil Era, Rusticash?" he spat. "You are a low life, and you would have been tossed aside like the ragdoll you are!"
Old April 16th, 2017, 10:31 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:

Foxrose moved quickly, but not quick enough and his claws caught his chest and slipped off his shoulder. Now he was mad. His purple hues gleamed and he lunged forward to retaliate. He was blinded by rage, so he was going to be clumsy. Foxrose needed that, and so, he bolted behind the tom and as quick as his muscles could muster, he lunged to latch onto his back. "StarClan would never forgive you for your crimes!" he yelled, aiming to bite his scruff, so he could whip to the side and take Rusticash down in one swift move. Foxrose had to use Rusticash's blind rage to his advantage. "Come on now, did you really think you were going to win in the Evil Era, Rusticash?" he spat. "You are a low life, and you would have been tossed aside like the ragdoll you are!"
Rusticash yowled, more in a sound of anger, than of pain, though it was a combination of both. He was angry, and he knew he worked well when he was angry. It was one thing his adopted mother had taught him. He let the anger duel him, make him stronger, give him strength, and endurance. He let it fuel him, and he welcomed the emotion. He would let anger shut him down, make him loose his mind. He knew how to work in this situation. And he knew what Foxrose was poking at. The warrior seemed to be asking for this, so if he didn't, Risticash would give the the wish he wanted. He would attack, and fight, kill if he must. But poking at these things if his? It was downright rude, especially for a cat who thought they were a Satrcaln supporter,m and Starclan supported all things good and honest and just. If that's truly what Foxrose believed, that Starckan stood for what was right, and just, then Foxrose was the biggest hypocrite Rustciash had ever seen. Everything the warrior was doing right here, was against what a Starclan would tell a cat.

He lashed out, but felt the claws tug at his back fur. Immediately, he let his limbs relax, and he crumpled to the ground, just straight fell. Once there he began writhing wildly, twisting his body, slashing out as he did so. He knew at some point, his claws would latch onto something. Anything. He had to knock this know-it-all warrior from his high post, show him that Starclan wasn't everything, and neither was the leader. Trust couldn't be out in them, because they made mistakes, they screwed up, and didn't care how it effected those around them.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old April 17th, 2017, 11:45 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Rusticash was loosing it, and fast too. But he wouldn't give Halestar, if she found them, the satisfaction of letting her know he had hit first. He wouldn't let it happen, he fought to keep control. "I beg your pardon? Do you have something against me?" He asked, voice tense and strained. What did this cat have against him, to open fire and accuse him of that? He had never aimed for leader, sure maybe he had daydreamed about it, but it wasn't his goal in life. No, his goal was the downfall of his sister. A benefit if that would be the crumbling if Halestar as well.

Rusticash had watched her go, giving her a head start on him. Allowing her to get some distance and begin tracking some prey. Before he began to follow, he sniffed, taking in anything that might be nearby. He smelled a mouse further back towards the training cave, a thrush up ahead and to his right, and heard a crow singing. Clawpaw seemed to be heading towards the crow though, not a catch for beginners, definetky a but harder to catch than some prey. He jogged on ahead, staying in the thin undergrowth. He caught a glimpse of white fur through some bramble and he slowed, turning his pale green hues to watch her. He watched, her crouch form good, and she sprang. Not as fast as she could, not after that run he had seen from her earlier, but still good enough to catch the prey. She hadn't over shot the launch and was looking good. He waited for her to move on before darting down into the clearing to pick up the crow. Once there, he prodded it with his paw, a small flow of blood erupting from the killing wound. Clean. It was a good kill. Two to go.

He picked up the kill, and trotted along to catch up. He followed her scent carefully, making sure not to get to close. As the scent grew stronger, he veered to the side. Here though, he couldn't see her, although he could hear her. He needed to see this two. Glancing around quickly, he spotted a wide pine tree. He leap up the trunk of it and stealthily ascended to the lowest branch. Now he had a good view on the scene. He could see the frog, a small speck of dull green against the brown pine needle covered ground. He crouched low, glad his reddish colored fur did some to hid him while he perched there. She jumped, faster this time, to Rusticash's delight, and killed it. He couldn't see the bite from here to assess if it was a clean kill or not, but most everything had looked good from where he laid perched. One more, and then it would be time...
The last kill. The last kill she would have to make before she would be done. The last kill before she would have to move on to the next part of her assessment, and it seemed that Rusticash was quite excited about this next part as well. This, of course, grabbed Clawpaw's interest, though she would never admit that out loud. She'd probably be told to mind her tongue and stay away from what her betters were doing. Sometimes Rusticash could be quite a decent cat... sometimes. Though a decent cat wasn't the first words she would use to describe him. The tenth, or twelfth, maybe... but not the first. 'Powerful,' 'ambitious,' 'strong,' 'admirable...' those were all good words to describe her mentor. And, ones that she was sure would be used by everyone in the future. Once they could see what he was trying to do, that was. Once they realized he could make the Clan strong again, perhaps then they would realize what they had done by getting rid of Blazingnight.

She had been just as strong. Stronger, even. But, mistakes had been made, and now the Clan was under the rule of a paranoid leader. Halestar didn't seem like the best cat for the job here. A bird chirped, giving away it's position to the she cat. Crouching down, she was positive she could spring and that would be the end of the bird. Just as long as no distractions were in the way. Having trained for quite a while, Clawpaw knew that mistakes could be made during hunting, and she didn't want to mess this up. Making sure that she was calculating the jump correctly, the white feline sprang through the air, claws outstretched, and seized the bird. The panicked creature tried to fly away, but it's wings were pinned to it's sides and pretty soon, it was dead. A clean cut. With the moving animal, it had taken longer then the she cat had thought, but at least the bird was dead now. She sat beside it, the tip of her tail twitching. Hopefully all three of those had been satisfactory, at least satisfactory enough to allow her to pass.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 17th, 2017, 04:46 PM

{ @Frosty }
"So, I was trying to tell his guy I wasn't up for any climbing, that my legs felt a little weak. But he forced me anyways, and so I climbed, and lord behold a weak branch snapped at my weight and down I went." Moonpaw said, explaining her injury. "Dang, see, my mentor is really cool! She let's me go out in the territory when I want, but she is also really strict." he said, giving a wheeze. Moonpaw laughed, and winced, her pace slowing quickly, but she picked it back up. "What about Blackrose, Frostpaw. How is she as a mentor?" she asked.
Old April 17th, 2017, 04:54 PM
slipping from existence

Quote:
{ @Frosty }
"So, I was trying to tell his guy I wasn't up for any climbing, that my legs felt a little weak. But he forced me anyways, and so I climbed, and lord behold a weak branch snapped at my weight and down I went." Moonpaw said, explaining her injury. "Dang, see, my mentor is really cool! She let's me go out in the territory when I want, but she is also really strict." he said, giving a wheeze. Moonpaw laughed, and winced, her pace slowing quickly, but she picked it back up. "What about Blackrose, Frostpaw. How is she as a mentor?" she asked.

Frostpaw thought for a moment . " she's......odd. She only hunts and trains in the shade or at night, because she can't stand the sun . She's soft spoken, and hardly ever talks , but can be rather strict at times. She hates change and that's why I'm on such a rigid training schedule. But, she's just so confusing too because she won't ever tell me anything other than short orders . Never does she approve or disapprove . I love her because she's taught me so much , be its almost a soft if she lacks the ability to feel happiness and love . Training with her is so mind numbing in a way " the apprentic rambled . She let out a soft sigh, glancing over at her companions . Suddenly, the sound of a twig snapping was brought to her attention and she stood frozen, ears twitching slightly
Old April 17th, 2017, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post

Frostpaw thought for a moment . " she's......odd. She only hunts and trains in the shade or at night, because she can't stand the sun . She's soft spoken, and hardly ever talks , but can be rather strict at times. She hates change and that's why I'm on such a rigid training schedule. But, she's just so confusing too because she won't ever tell me anything other than short orders . Never does she approve or disapprove . I love her because she's taught me so much , be its almost a soft if she lacks the ability to feel happiness and love . Training with her is so mind numbing in a way " the apprentic rambled . She let out a soft sigh, glancing over at her companions . Suddenly, the sound of a twig snapping was brought to her attention and she stood frozen, ears twitching slightly
"Ugh, one of those warriors." Moonpaw snorted. Sapphirepaw nodded in agreement before he turned his attention back to the territory. "So. What is the first thing you are going to do as a warrior?" Sapphirepaw asked, looking back at them.