Yesterday 11:29 PM
I fell for her, turns out...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Yesterday 11:17 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 7th, 2021, 02:16 AM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post

After the meeting when Kestrelstar couldn't immediately find who he was looking for, he decided to have a seat at the entrance of his den. Yellow eyes were narrowed in thought as he surveyed the clearing. The behavior he had witnessed was unacceptable, though he was becoming well aware of this warriors views on him and RiverClan as a whole. Practice made perfect when reading the more stubborn warriors of the Clan.

"Floodfrost! A word, please." With a curt nod, the gray tabby waited for the tom to come over, tail tip twitching beside him on the ground.

// @Prevail [I believe Mr.Cheese is on a hiatus so Kestrelstar will be speaking to Stormpelt individually]
Floodfrost He/Him

WHAT DID THIS GUY WANT NOW! This thought buzzed around his head as he padded into the rough walled den slightly.He was about the same height and size as his leader. Giving him a blank stare showing no emotion. His neutral face was the thing he was good at,it showed none of his thoughts or what emotion he was thinking,he had moons to perfect it. But this guy was really pissing him off and Mr.Angry bird was being a huge asshole to everyone and blaming his clan for it. Are you done forcing everything on your clan? I mean come on buddy. This guy was like an adult child in his eyes,unable to control his feelings while at a gathering. Floodfrost had simply asked why the shadowclan warrior murdered a queen and didn't even report it to anyone or give Riverclan the body back.
Floodfrost stared dead into Mr.Angry Birds Eyes. The comment he made was supposed to cut deep on purpose,it was a personal attack towards the leaders pride. Flood had no right to sit back and say thing like this but he wouldn't let his actions be used as an excuse to punish him. But his leader was different,for the first part of Angry Birds leadership he had forced everything onto Floods clanmates. This is why he Hated Snakeheart and Angry bird so much,they were the ones in power and Yet they did nothing useful other than getting out of a fight with Thunderclan.
Floodfrost knew what this meeting was about too,Butterflydust and his friendship. A friendship that Angry bird never or will have with anyone. He had a life outside of doing his duties unlike his leader.

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
So let's not do coffee, let's not even try
It's better we leave it and give it some time..
]✰
--

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; November 7th, 2021 at 02:18 AM.
Old November 7th, 2021, 10:30 AM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Sapstrike had been sitting in the clearing, finishing up a fish she had taken from the fresh kill pile. It was a nice day - cold, but sunny. Her ears perked up as she heard her name, and she glanced around, trying to figure out where the sound came from. She gulped down the last bite of fish and padded to the leader's den. "Yes, Kestrelstar?" she asked politely, dipping her head in greeting.

@spade

Last edited by -Ash-; November 7th, 2021 at 10:30 AM.
Old November 10th, 2021, 11:04 AM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prevail View Post

Floodfrost He/Him

WHAT DID THIS GUY WANT NOW! This thought buzzed around his head as he padded into the rough walled den slightly.He was about the same height and size as his leader. Giving him a blank stare showing no emotion. His neutral face was the thing he was good at,it showed none of his thoughts or what emotion he was thinking,he had moons to perfect it. But this guy was really pissing him off and Mr.Angry bird was being a huge asshole to everyone and blaming his clan for it. Are you done forcing everything on your clan? I mean come on buddy. This guy was like an adult child in his eyes,unable to control his feelings while at a gathering. Floodfrost had simply asked why the shadowclan warrior murdered a queen and didn't even report it to anyone or give Riverclan the body back.
Floodfrost stared dead into Mr.Angry Birds Eyes. The comment he made was supposed to cut deep on purpose,it was a personal attack towards the leaders pride. Flood had no right to sit back and say thing like this but he wouldn't let his actions be used as an excuse to punish him. But his leader was different,for the first part of Angry Birds leadership he had forced everything onto Floods clanmates. This is why he Hated Snakeheart and Angry bird so much,they were the ones in power and Yet they did nothing useful other than getting out of a fight with Thunderclan.
Floodfrost knew what this meeting was about too,Butterflydust and his friendship. A friendship that Angry bird never or will have with anyone. He had a life outside of doing his duties unlike his leader.
It was apparent he would have his paws full with Floodfrost's attitude by the way the tom spoke, though for the time being Kestrelstar refrained himself from scowling. "I'm not sure I know what you mean by 'forcing' things onto my Clan. In the moon since I've been back, I've done no such thing." His curt tone implied that he wouldn't touch on the subject anymore. The gray tabby was tired of speaking on the past - he was trying to move on, and doing good in his mind, so the fact that some cats still felt the need to bring it up was frustrating.

"Your behavior at the Gathering concerns me. I understand I have not set the best example, but let me be clear. Moving forward, you are not to show your claws to anyone at the Gatherings. Understood?" Yellow eyes pinned Floodfrost with an intense stare, though there was no fury circling in them, a mask concealing any emotion that dwelled behind them. "I'm not barring you from Gatherings, but if I catch another reckless display like last time, I have no problem assigning you apprentice duties for a moon."

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ash- View Post
Sapstrike had been sitting in the clearing, finishing up a fish she had taken from the fresh kill pile. It was a nice day - cold, but sunny. Her ears perked up as she heard her name, and she glanced around, trying to figure out where the sound came from. She gulped down the last bite of fish and padded to the leader's den. "Yes, Kestrelstar?" she asked politely, dipping her head in greeting.

@spade
Nodding to Sapstrike, Kestrelstar looked from the warrior back to Shypaw. "Shypaw's mentor as let me know that they don't feel comfortable handling her training. While I hope for better of RiverClan warriors, I can't dwell on it too long. Are you up to taking on her training?" he asked, looking back over to where the warrior stood.

- - - - - -

With Floodfrost handled, there was one more cat he wanted to speak with and then this whole Gathering fiasco he could put behind him. Padding once more to the entrance of his den, Kestrelstar spotted the gray pelted warrior nearby. "Stormpelt. A moment, please," he called, beckoning the tom to come inside his den.

// @Mr.Cheese [Kestrel will be discussing Gathering behavior with Stormpelt]
Old November 10th, 2021, 11:34 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

~Stormpelt~

He walked into the den. "Yes Kestrelstar?" he half hissed half meowed. Wondering e What he wanted. He was angry right now. But he tried to cut it out. looking IN Kestrelstars Yellow eyes his own Blue eyes Blazing.

@spade

Last edited by Galaxy_; November 10th, 2021 at 11:35 AM.
Old November 10th, 2021, 03:23 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Sapstrike glanced at the apprentice. If anyone could handle having an apprentice, it was Sapstrike! In Sapstrike's opinion, of course.

"I would love to," she replied, turning her full attention to the apprentice. "Shypaw, where did your previous mentor leave off with your training?" She hoped the apprentice had at least some training.
@spade @~Fierce~
Old November 10th, 2021, 06:04 PM

~Shypaw~
She watched as the cat, Sapstrike was her name, entered the den. Her blue eyes watched her as she spoke to her. Oh god. This was a question that she would have to answer verbally. She didn't want to talk, she didn't like her voice, but it would take too long for her to try and act it out. "I don't have any training." She meowed in her quiet and raspy voice, looking down at her paws as she shuffled them around.
{We should probably move this roleplay somewhere else @-Ash- }
Old November 11th, 2021, 01:46 AM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cheese View Post
~Stormpelt~

He walked into the den. "Yes Kestrelstar?" he half hissed half meowed. Wondering e What he wanted. He was angry right now. But he tried to cut it out. looking IN Kestrelstars Yellow eyes his own Blue eyes Blazing.

@spade
The sudden irritation that sparked off of Stormpelt's fur was not unexpected. Kestrelstar understood all too well what the time was going through, and he took a moment to swallow, making sure his own emotions were in check. "I'm sorry about Graypelt. I hope that you took the time to go say your final goodbyes at the thicket," he began, settling back onto his haunches. Yellow eyes concealed any thoughts he was thinking as he continued. "I understand the grief of losing a parent, I do. But your anger, it will do nothing to bring her back. Especially displayed at a Gathering like that. We don't know what ShadowClan could've done to you, as there are no lines Dawnstar and her toads wouldn't cross. So while I understand you're hurting, you need to recognize that a Gathering is not the time or place to let those emotions out."

Stars, he sounded like the biggest hypocrite in the world. Telling a Clanmate to not get emotional at a Gathering like his track record was any better. Kestrelstar finally sighed. "I'm not sure if you remember this, but my mother, Duskfall, died when I was an apprentice. The loss you feel... it feels suffocating. A mountain you can't overcome. But it... you get stronger. It hurts a little less each day. Plus, I know she would hate to see you living your life angry like you are now." Kestrelstar wasn't sure if he was still speaking to Stormpelt, or himself now. In any case, he kept his eyes on Stormpelt, not allowing them to waver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ash- View Post
Sapstrike glanced at the apprentice. If anyone could handle having an apprentice, it was Sapstrike! In Sapstrike's opinion, of course.

"I would love to," she replied, turning her full attention to the apprentice. "Shypaw, where did your previous mentor leave off with your training?" She hoped the apprentice had at least some training.
@spade @~Fierce~
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fierce~ View Post
~Shypaw~
She watched as the cat, Sapstrike was her name, entered the den. Her blue eyes watched her as she spoke to her. Oh god. This was a question that she would have to answer verbally. She didn't want to talk, she didn't like her voice, but it would take too long for her to try and act it out. "I don't have any training." She meowed in her quiet and raspy voice, looking down at her paws as she shuffled them around.
{We should probably move this roleplay somewhere else @-Ash- }
Watching as the two Clanmates began to familiarize themselves with each other, Kestrelstar nodded to both of them. "Good. If there's anything else you need, let me know. For now I'd maybe start with a tour of the territory," he recommended as he looked to Sapstrike. With a flick of his tail, he dismissed them both from his den as he rose to his paws.
Old November 11th, 2021, 07:50 AM
Hiatuses

~Stormpelt/he/him~

"What Are talking about Kesrelstar?" he hissed. "Sorry but it's hard controlling Your emotions when you are being stalked by death!" he stopped right away he just said his darkest secret. "Ummm." he meowed "I didn't mean that." he lied. His blue eyes were confusedmixed mith hatred and sadness.

@spade
Old November 11th, 2021, 11:06 AM
chirps

The confusion that Stormpelt displayed served to reflect the same in Kestrelstar, yellow eyes blinking. This seemed to have come out of nowhere. While the leader could understand acting out in grief - stars knew he had done much of the same after Duskfall's death - this was a lot more... disorganized. As he peered closer at the tom, he could tell there was something he was hiding, but it didn't sound disloyal in the slightest, and Kestrelstar wasn't one to attempt to pry information out of his Clanmates if they didn't want to share it. "...All I ask is that you get a control on your emotions at Gatherings, otherwise you will not be allowed to attend them. Understood?"

// @Cheesy da Cheese
Old November 11th, 2021, 11:33 AM
Hiatuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
The confusion that Stormpelt displayed served to reflect the same in Kestrelstar, yellow eyes blinking. This seemed to have come out of nowhere. While the leader could understand acting out in grief - stars knew he had done much of the same after Duskfall's death - this was a lot more... disorganized. As he peered closer at the tom, he could tell there was something he was hiding, but it didn't sound disloyal in the slightest, and Kestrelstar wasn't one to attempt to pry information out of his Clanmates if they didn't want to share it. "...All I ask is that you get a control on your emotions at Gatherings, otherwise you will not be allowed to attend them. Understood?"

// @Cheesy da Cheese

Hissing. He emowed. "FINE!"