Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by Rose
Today 01:36 PM
Hi!
Last post by fade
Today 01:31 PM
Help with link please!
Last post by Concorde
Today 01:27 PM
fawns character basement
by fawn_
Last post by fawn_
Today 01:25 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 26th, 2020, 06:52 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

(Yeah haha.. I'ma make Owl a moody boi atm)
Owlstorm did not feel happy. Though he may have looked it, he did not feel it. On the other paw, he was not about to let any cat know how he felt just yet.
He licked his chest and let out a sigh to clear his head. Across the clearing, he saw Fogwhisper staring at a puddle. How odd... He thought, bewildered. He made his way over to her coolly, trying to uphold his aura of smug confidence as he always did. Honestly, he thought it was quite tiring sometimes. "Hey Fogwhisper." He mewed in greeting, keeping his voice even. Owlstorm would not bother his friend with a stupid thing like feelings. "What's so interesting about the sky?"
Owlstorm looked into the distance the direction Fogwhisper was, yet, he could not see what was so enticing. The sky was very cloudy and, though the wind wasn't much, it was enough for Owlstorm to feel snug in his layers of fluffy brown fur.
Fogwhisper sighed, snapping her gaze to Owlstorm. "What's the matter?" she mewed half-heartedly. She had a tendency for guessing other cats emotions, and Owlstorm wasn't doing a very good job of hiding his. "Your clearly upset about something, otherwise you wouldn't be here talking to me; you'd be having fun with your clanmates."
Old March 26th, 2020, 06:52 PM
lurking

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

As ideas were thrown at her, Duskstar found herself nodding along with them. Guards, that was a good idea. Cleaning the forest would be dangerous, but may help growth in the future. Taking territory? The leader looked toward Pinepath with a frown- they were already low on warriors, they didn't need anyone getting hurt in a battle over territory. She caught Blazingpaw's eye as he was speaking, tail twitching in thought. As much of an ass as he was, he had a good idea.

"I will look into the possibility of creating a new rank, giving extra training to those who wish to be guards. This would only be open to few, however. Thank you for the suggestion, Lionwhisker [ @SilentLamb ].

"Cleaning the forest will be dangerous, but we will certainly try to move some fallen debris- I will call patrols for this when I am ready to have this be done. Thank you for the suggestion, Crimsonhawk [ @Kitty Mama ].

"As much as we could go for more territory, I would rather not put our Clan in danger of any unnecessary battles. Not until we are stronger and have more warriors. I appreciate the suggestion, Pinepath [ @Ever ], but it is not practical for the time being. In the future, however, it may be a choice to consider.

"Yes! We will work on expanding the camp itself- the apprentice's den and nursery are overflowing, and it is always good to have some change every once in a while. About the cliffs, I am not sure about those, but I will look into it." She turned to Lionwhisker. "Are you okay with the final suggestion? I would be good to plant a garden in order for you to get supplies, as well as stocking up anything you may need as we are doing so. That is, if you think you know enough at the moment to partake in this." While she waited for a response, she looked toward Blazingpaw. "Thank you for the suggestions, Blazingpaw [ @Starfall ]."

With that, she waited for a response from Lionwhisker as well as any more suggestions that may come forth- at least one more would be good before she ended the meeting.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 26th, 2020, 07:01 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
Fogwhisper sighed, snapping her gaze to Owlstorm. "What's the matter?" she mewed half-heartedly. She had a tendency for guessing other cats emotions, and Owlstorm wasn't doing a very good job of hiding his. "Your clearly upset about something, otherwise you wouldn't be here talking to me; you'd be having fun with your clanmates."
Owlstorm was surprised. He hadn't expected the conversation to turn to this so suddenly. Nor did he like it very much. Owlstorm suppressed a sigh. "Nothing important."He said hastily. "If I tell you you won't look at the clouds anymore." It came out more sarcastic and snarly then he meant it to, but whatever patience he had had earlier in the day was now gone. "Also, why can't I hang out with you? You are perfectly fun to be around." Sometimes, he thought in his head. This isn't very fun for me. He stopped his tail from swishing back and forth across the ground in annoyance. Fogwhisper should not be getting this end of his anger.
Taking a deep breath, Owlstorm let out a sigh. "What's up with you? Don't think I didn't hear you sigh when I got here." He mumbled, pale green eyes searching hers.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Last edited by Pluto; March 26th, 2020 at 07:01 PM.
Old March 26th, 2020, 07:06 PM
Smile, she said.

Quote:

Owlstorm was surprised. He hadn't expected the conversation to turn to this so suddenly. Nor did he like it very much. Owlstorm suppressed a sigh. "Nothing important."He said hastily. "If I tell you you won't look at the clouds anymore." It came out more sarcastic and snarly then he meant it to, but whatever patience he had had earlier in the day was now gone. "Also, why can't I hang out with you? You are perfectly fun to be around." Sometimes, he thought in his head. This isn't very fun for me. He stopped his tail from swishing back and forth across the ground in annoyance. Fogwhisper should not be getting this end of his anger.
Taking a deep breath, Owlstorm let out a sigh. "What's up with you? Don't think I didn't hear you sigh when I got here." He mumbled, pale green eyes searching hers.
Fogwhisper narrowed her eyes at the tom, frowning. "If your going to be all snarly to someone when they ask about how your feeling," she muttered angrily. "Then don't be upset later when you've got nobody to talk to." She flicked her tail, looking back at the puddle. "But fine, I'll stop looking at the clouds, just tell me how you feel." She turned to him, kindness filling her gaze. "I just hate seeing other cats sad."

Last edited by MEAT ANGELS; March 26th, 2020 at 07:08 PM.
Old March 26th, 2020, 07:08 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Buckbranch found himself agreeing with Lionwhisker, as much as it surprised him. Guards would be a good idea, considering how much the fire had destroyed the territory. Pinepath's suggestion was... less than ideal. They'd already had to deal with the rogues, and there was no reason to provoke ShadowClan and RiverClan more than they already had.
Crimsonhawk's idea sparked some interest within him as well. Perhaps he could volunteer to be both a guard and a patrol member to clean up the forest. Blazingpaw's idea made his ears flick back. A garden for herbs? Useful, but where woukd they put it? It woukd be up to Lionwhisker and Duskstar, he supposed.
Another idea flashed through his mind, and he snatched it before it could disappear. "Maybe at a certain time every moon we could have a designated Clan meeting in the clearing of sorts. Not to make announcements or anything, but just to talk and get to know cats we haven't really spoken with before, especially new apprentices and cats who have just joined ThunderClan. It could help bring us closer together and allow us to relax a bit."

[ @hxneysuckle ]
Old March 26th, 2020, 07:12 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Fogwhisper narrowed her eyes at the tom, frowning. "If your going to be all snarly when someone when they ask about how your feeling," she muttered angrily. "Then don't be upset later when you've got nobody to talk to." She flicked her tail, looking back at the puddle. "But fine, I'll stop looking at the clouds, just tell me how you feel." She turned to him, kindness filling her gaze. "I just hate seeing other cats sad."
Owlstorm didn't want to continue on this path of feelings! Why did this she-cat torture him so? But Owlstorm knew that he would never get anywhere with this conversation if he didn't tell her.
"Sorry." He mumbled begrudgingly. Only his friends and loved ones only ever heard him say it. "I'm not sad i'm just pissed off. It's a dumb reason, really, but uh..." He took a second and looked away at the puddle she had found so interesting before.
His pride was stung to hear him say it but he mumbled out the reason to her. "I missed a really easy catch earlier because I was distracted. I should've known better but I missed it. Now I'm just hoping no other cat saw it because I don't think my pride could take it." He tried for the last bit to be a joke, and he looked up at her face once more, hoping it wasn't a horrible one that came out through gritted teeth.

No star is lost at all

Old March 26th, 2020, 07:16 PM
Smile, she said.

Quote:

Owlstorm didn't want to continue on this path of feelings! Why did this she-cat torture him so? But Owlstorm knew that he would never get anywhere with this conversation if he didn't tell her.
"Sorry." He mumbled begrudgingly. Only his friends and loved ones only ever heard him say it. "I'm not sad i'm just pissed off. It's a dumb reason, really, but uh..." He took a second and looked away at the puddle she had found so interesting before.
His pride was stung to hear him say it but he mumbled out the reason to her. "I missed a really easy catch earlier because I was distracted. I should've known better but I missed it. Now I'm just hoping no other cat saw it because I don't think my pride could take it." He tried for the last bit to be a joke, and he looked up at her face once more, hoping it wasn't a horrible one that came out through gritted teeth.
Fogwhisper laughed. "That's why your sad?" she giggled, flicking Owlstorm's ear with her tail. "If I were sad every time I missed a catch, I'd be sad more than you breathe!" It's not like I'm not already sad all the time. Fogwhisper pushed the thought away. She had to keep up this show. "And don't worry! No cat will judge you for missing some prey! I mean, we've all done it!"
Old March 26th, 2020, 07:20 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Fogwhisper laughed. "That's why your sad?" she giggled, flicking Owlstorm's ear with her tail. "If I were sad every time I missed a catch, I'd be sad more than you breathe!" It's not like I'm not already sad all the time. Fogwhisper pushed the thought away. She had to keep up this show. "And don't worry! No cat will judge you for missing some prey! I mean, we've all done it!"
Relief flickered across his fluffy brown face and he felt his broad shoulders relax. In fact, Owlstorm hadn't even felt them tense up. He shook his head, but a smirk spread across his maw anyways. "I told you it was dumb." He mumbled but was glad he could make her laugh.
"What about you? You never answered me earlier." Now that he had gone through his torture he wasn't about to let her off the hook so easily. He itched to help his friend or start arguing with anyone who hurt her, even if it cost him a scratch or loss of fur.

No star is lost at all

Old March 26th, 2020, 07:27 PM
Smile, she said.

Quote:

Relief flickered across his fluffy brown face and he felt his broad shoulders relax. In fact, Owlstorm hadn't even felt them tense up. He shook his head, but a smirk spread across his maw anyways. "I told you it was dumb." He mumbled but was glad he could make her laugh.
"What about you? You never answered me earlier." Now that he had gone through his torture he wasn't about to let her off the hook so easily. He itched to help his friend or start arguing with anyone who hurt her, even if it cost him a scratch or loss of fur.
Fogwhisper turned away from him, the same sullen look from before falling on her face. "Nothing.." She turned back to the puddle, her tail curling tightly around her paws. "Well, your cured. So you can go with the rest of the clan and have fun now." She flattened her ears, the fur on her shoulders beginning to bristle.
Old March 26th, 2020, 07:50 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Fogwhisper turned away from him, the same sullen look from before falling on her face. "Nothing.." She turned back to the puddle, her tail curling tightly around her paws. "Well, your cured. So you can go with the rest of the clan and have fun now." She flattened her ears, the fur on her shoulders beginning to bristle.
Owlstorm would not let his friend get off that easy. He scoffed. "If you think your gonna get rid of me that easily you're wrong. What if I want to have fun with you? You're my clanmate as much as any of them." He paused for a heartbeat. "In fact, you're better than them because you're my friend!"
He made his pale green eyes wide and innocent looking. Owlstorm hated seeing his friends down like this. "If you need me to go yell at someone I can and I WILL because no cat messes with my friends and makes them sad." Waiting for an answer was killing Owlstorm, so he finally mumbled, "I'm not cured without an answer!" He made his face look pouty to emphasize his point, hoping it would make up for his annoyingness earlier and she would tell him.

No star is lost at all

Last edited by Pluto; March 26th, 2020 at 07:51 PM.
Closed Thread