Today 02:34 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by furrensic
Today 02:18 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 20th, 2020, 05:11 PM

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Fallenstorm was a bit less tense now, as three apprentices got new mentors.
"Mirepaw! Mirepaw!" She yowled happily.
Old February 20th, 2020, 06:54 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan Announcement [#liontalks]

Hmm..

Looking down at Darkpaw gave Lionstar an idea!

"Darkpaw [ @Sneakyfox55], hopefully this is the last time I have to give you a new mentor. Silvershade [ @x ghostie] will be responsible for the rest of your training. Don't let me down." And hopefully, Silvershade would be too busy with her to bother him!

Grimly, Lionstar was quick to move on. "Unfortunately I would be doing some apprentice ceremonies, however since it seems they both want to be childish about something as serious as an exile, I will be postponing it for the time being. Accusing Clan-mates of lying is not something I want to see in our youth, and I hope this will teach them respect." He hadn't missed Sparrowkit's glare, and he wasn't going to forgive Sunkit so quickly for his outburst. "Omenshade [ @Kitty Mama], I'd like for you to pay both Sunkit [ @Shimm] and Sparrowkit [ @:Grimm:] a few visits to ..talk.. to them. I want to know the results of your findings." And if Omenshade thought they were mentally ready to handle an apprenticeship, he'd go on with the ceremony. Otherwise, they could sit as kits until Lionstar got sick of them.

"I'll be ending this meeting soon: we have a couple more ceremonies remaining. The first one I am doing is the deputy reappointment."

Lionstar took a moment to pause, gaze sweeping over the crowd. He had thought long and hard about this, and though there were some cats he found more favorable in personality, the decision he had made was likely the best choice for longevity.

For RiverClan.

"RiverClan, believe me when I say I have taken no pleasure in Dirtfur's removal. He was a friend of mine, and his treachery hurts more than any physical wound he could give me.

"In his place, I need a strong and capable warrior to bring stability back to the position he made a mockery of. I need someone dependable, trustworthy-- and someone who has the capacity to plan ahead. To learn and adapt to new situations and who, above all, will put RiverClan first.

"Please welcome Sootflare [ @shortstack] as our new deputy. Sootflare, you may sit below me in the deputy position and we can go over your role once this meeting has ended. I plan on making this short: we have much we need to discuss."

Two last things were on his agenda for today: Pigeonpaw, and then SAR patrols.

[ @CheetahPelt, @Kitty Mama, @pathos, @Casper, @Xeno, @hxneysuckle, @Dipper, @Starfall, @Pepperkins, @mochi, @RedHead, @ponyapan, @:Grimm:, @FuzzyRatto, @SilentLamb, @Moon Lily, @Ever, @vermin, @Blissie Bliss, @~AvocadoToast~, @Solstice_X, @weary, @Vessel, @shortstack, @Shimm, @RuinsNight, @Deranged Llama, @SuspiciousMindz, @Fae, @Cloudsky, @TawnyNeedsACoffee, @Jane, @FlameQueen, @Slushie, @happy413, @Turtle, @wick, @Morningstar, @x ghostie, @Silhouettes, @Skye, @Fuzzy, @Tundra, @Dust, @GoldenWolf, @EternalShadows, @Dirtfur, @Sneakyfox55, @funfan05, @Bluepetal, @sugarcubes, @doghouse, @MagicCat99, @Tinyflight, @Daylily Orchid, @Greenleap, @PebbleStorm, @Mentallyunstable, @XxTheSilentEchoxX, @MoonlightOwl, @Feathersong1, @Wildtail ]
Old February 20th, 2020, 07:17 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@shortstack

Sootflare is the next deputy ? he sounds promising
"Congratulations sootflare!!" BrambleBlaze meowed in his direction .

ey!!! Another Soot in this clan! giving a bright smile "Congragualstions ! " Sootpaw meowed to the tom.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 20th, 2020 at 07:20 PM.
Old February 20th, 2020, 07:20 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Darkpaw searched for her new mentor in the crowd of cats.

@x ghostie
Old February 20th, 2020, 07:22 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Fawnsqueak had been dreading this moment, and he fidgeted, chewing the inside of his cheek with a heavy weight pressing down on him. Oh god, he wasn't ready for this. He couldn't handle another awkward rejection in front of the whole Clan. But he wasn't sure Lionstar had actually learned anything from last time, and the mere thought of Lionstar attempting to appoint him as deputy again had tremors racking his frame. His mouth was dry. He wanted to dash out of the camp, but his paws were like cinder blocks. Fawnsqueak's pulse was hammering in his throat as Lionstar's introduction to the role began, and everything moved as if it was a dream, his ears rushing with anxiety. Plus, he was pretty sure his paws weren't supposed to be tingling like that...

When he heard the name, his eyes widened. Relief crashed over him, and he let out a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding -- along with it came an elated laugh. It wasn't him; better yet, it was someone who he was certain could handle this. Proud and filled with joy, Fawnsqueak called out, "Sootflare! Sootflare!"

@shortstack

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old February 20th, 2020, 07:25 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

MOTHDUSK
The cream warrior looked down at her paws. And yet again, disappointed. Other than being disappointed, Mothdusk was happy for Sootflare. Sootflare! Sootflare!" He sounded like he would be a decent deputy.

OWLFLIGHT
Owlflight laid at the edge of the clearing. He studied the new deputy, he looked promising. The tabby tom decided not to chant out his name as he flicked his ear.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old February 20th, 2020, 07:28 PM

My Mood: Inspired

A promising deputy! She thought to herself before she started chanting.
"Sootflare! Sootflare!" She yowled
Old February 20th, 2020, 07:29 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Sootflare

Sootflare had to take a moment to process what he had just heard blinking once, twice, three times. Sootflare had, in fact, been the name to come out of his leader's mouth. He wasn't mistaken on that. Slowly, he climbed to his paws, glancing around at the expectant faces of his clanmates. Looking up to meet Lionstar's gaze, he couldn't help but smile. Deputy. Deputy. This was... more than he could have ever hoped for and the best opportunity he could ever have been given. It was an opportunity to help his clan in ways he couldn't have before. He dipped his head to Lionstar, practically beaming with pride.

"I am immensely thankful for this opportunity, Lionstar. I hope to serve you well." he meowed, pausing briefly before moving to join the other tom on the Streamstone. Gazing out RiverClan, all he could do was think forward to the future and smile. It didn't take long to find Fawnsqueak in the crowd. Meeting his gaze, Sootflare's smile spread into a toothy grin, unashamed. Oh, what a wonderful day! It felt like a dream.

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 02:52 PM.
Old February 20th, 2020, 07:35 PM
eternally tired

@BILL. @Shimm @Kitty Mama

Sparrowkit only sighed sadly at him and Sunkit's punishment. He wiped away his tears and said "Don't worry Sunkit, we'll be apprentices soon. We just gotta prove it to Lionstar." He said. He looked for the new medicine cat apprentice. He saw him in the crowd. Sparrowkit wanted to act happy, but he was really pushing it. Holding back the tears he said "Cmon, l-lets go see Omenshade..." He said. He then padded away to the medicine cat apprentice. "Hey, I think you're the medicine cat apprentice. What are these "Talks" going to be about?"
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old February 20th, 2020, 07:39 PM
fae/she/they

Leafbreeze had padded into camp right at the time of the announcement. Upon hearing the full news, she cheered for Sootflare. Despite not really knowing the cat well, she still thought he would be a great change for RiverClan.