Old February 15th, 2024, 06:51 AM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

WindClan Re: WindClan Clearing

Sparrowswoop
WindClan Warrior - 31 Moons

____

Sparrowswoop lay in the clearing, tail tip twitching.

The she-cat was clearly on edge about something.

[ OPEN ]

Purrks
Larkswoop: Killer Aptitude T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Fadingdawn: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue T2, Kitty Softpaws T2, Mind Reader
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death

Last edited by paedyn; February 15th, 2024 at 06:52 AM.
Old February 16th, 2024, 06:53 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

| Snowybreeze |
Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive

Eep. He understood fully, of course. That Goldenfox had just told him to calm down. That it was alright. But. Oh goodness. Oh dear. That stare. That glare. Snowybreeze couldn't help but believe her. How he'd be fantastically earless right now if not for the privilege of being her clanmate. On one paw, it was very, very fortuitous that WindClan had such an obviously ferocious, passionate warrior among the ranks. On the other paw, the fact that he had accidentally given cause to stir that fierceness in his direction was... terrifying at best.

"Y-yes. That. Does seem. I do. Quite believe. That. If I were. ShadowClan. I would. Be quite. Lucky. To escape. With my life," the colossal tom mewed. It was his intention to be humorous, but by the stars... his voice was choosing the most inopportune of moments to grow high pitched, wasn't it? StarClan help him indeed...

Goldenfox's tone softening allowed the Maine Coon mix to relax, or at least... relax as much as he allowed himself to in the presence of others. A blink escaped him at her question, his head tilting to the side in thought. Her concern was... touching. Obviously, once her very understandable anger had settled, the she-cat was a wonderfully kind cat. How blessed Snowybreeze was, that if he had to bump into someone, it be someone as friendly as she. He could of course not say the same for her, what with... his having sat on her tail. By golly... what a mess he was. He wanted to say as much, sky blue eyes meeting similarly colored hues for a moment before he timidly looked away. It was... too much, really. Too bold of him. Rude, even. To presume they were on the same level. To look anywhere other than the ground when he spoke. He should be grateful he was even allowed to speak. And not gabber about so much. He was best left unseen and unheard. That much he knew.

"A-ah. Apologies. I. Did not mean. Any- any harm. By my. Actions. N-no badgers. Will descend. Today. Though. I am. Most certain. Only. Somewhat. Bumbling. Fools," he mewed, a small purr escaping him as he poked a little fun at himself, hoping to lighten the mood, to let the warrior know there was nothing to worry about.

He would be a dreadful clanmate, after all, if he allowed others to worry about him. And perhaps this way she would understand. That he was simply a hare-brain. Not the brightest of toms... And that accidents unfortunately followed him like a curse. It was only through the grace of his clanmates' patience that he had somehow made it this long... truly. The last thing he wanted was to further test that patience... morph it into concern. The last thing he wanted was to take up any unnecessary time in the collective mind of WindClans' finest.

@Tiabirb [Goldenfox]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old February 16th, 2024, 07:02 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

BloomKit marched around camp proudly, pouncing at any pesky bugs that got into camp.

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Old February 17th, 2024, 10:02 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Starrypaw sat. (open)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE

Old February 18th, 2024, 02:44 PM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Lurking

Redstrike✮He/Him✮ 20 Moons✮Straight
꩜Open꩜

Redstrike padded into the clearing, feeling more awake after taking a nap he needed. His dark green eyes darted around, not really looking for anything or anycat in particular. He found a sunny spot and took a seat, letting the warm sun, warm up the back of his neck and his back.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.
☽.Xai.☾
♰He/Void/Zir/They/Star♰
⋆。°✩Genderfluid✧.°
♡Taken♡

Old February 18th, 2024, 04:41 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Snowybreeze |
Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive

Eep. He understood fully, of course. That Goldenfox had just told him to calm down. That it was alright. But. Oh goodness. Oh dear. That stare. That glare. Snowybreeze couldn't help but believe her. How he'd be fantastically earless right now if not for the privilege of being her clanmate. On one paw, it was very, very fortuitous that WindClan had such an obviously ferocious, passionate warrior among the ranks. On the other paw, the fact that he had accidentally given cause to stir that fierceness in his direction was... terrifying at best.

"Y-yes. That. Does seem. I do. Quite believe. That. If I were. ShadowClan. I would. Be quite. Lucky. To escape. With my life," the colossal tom mewed. It was his intention to be humorous, but by the stars... his voice was choosing the most inopportune of moments to grow high pitched, wasn't it? StarClan help him indeed...

Goldenfox's tone softening allowed the Maine Coon mix to relax, or at least... relax as much as he allowed himself to in the presence of others. A blink escaped him at her question, his head tilting to the side in thought. Her concern was... touching. Obviously, once her very understandable anger had settled, the she-cat was a wonderfully kind cat. How blessed Snowybreeze was, that if he had to bump into someone, it be someone as friendly as she. He could of course not say the same for her, what with... his having sat on her tail. By golly... what a mess he was. He wanted to say as much, sky blue eyes meeting similarly colored hues for a moment before he timidly looked away. It was... too much, really. Too bold of him. Rude, even. To presume they were on the same level. To look anywhere other than the ground when he spoke. He should be grateful he was even allowed to speak. And not gabber about so much. He was best left unseen and unheard. That much he knew.

"A-ah. Apologies. I. Did not mean. Any- any harm. By my. Actions. N-no badgers. Will descend. Today. Though. I am. Most certain. Only. Somewhat. Bumbling. Fools," he mewed, a small purr escaping him as he poked a little fun at himself, hoping to lighten the mood, to let the warrior know there was nothing to worry about.

He would be a dreadful clanmate, after all, if he allowed others to worry about him. And perhaps this way she would understand. That he was simply a hare-brain. Not the brightest of toms... And that accidents unfortunately followed him like a curse. It was only through the grace of his clanmates' patience that he had somehow made it this long... truly. The last thing he wanted was to further test that patience... morph it into concern. The last thing he wanted was to take up any unnecessary time in the collective mind of WindClans' finest.

@Tiabirb [Goldenfox]

Goldenfox
Purrk(s): Silver Tongue
-----------------------------

Well this guy was certainly a total featherheart. Soft inside and out. Goldenfox listened, though she had shifted around to better face him, to show he had her undivided attention. Cats liked that sorta subtle stuff. Made em feel a little better, more confident, more worthwhile. "Well if a badger does come flying down from nowhere, I'll tell em to watch out; You'll sit on their tail!" She teased, chuckling openly. Why wouldn't she talk to him like they were on the same level? Warriors were warriors. It wasn't like he was a murderer. He didn't look capable of that, but who knew?

If pushed, anyone was capable of anything.

Goldenfox tucked her paws beneath her, loafing comfortably, "Your life, eh?" She regarded Snowybreeze with some concern. "Sounds pretty morbid, dontcha think? I said ear, not life." And then a new suspicion arose. The string of deaths that had plagued WindClan for some time. Had he lost someone during that? She had no idea, and even she found it distasteful to pry about that kind of thing. If she wanted to know, there were better ways to go about it than simply asking or coaxing it, especially when it was evident to the pale golden she-cat that he was still grieving.

"Anyway, name's Goldenfox. No one special. Most don't find me interesting and I'm not interested in most things." It was a self-deprecating introduction, but one that wasn't too far off either. In truth, she was glad to have someone to talk to, even if they did sit on her.
Old February 19th, 2024, 06:28 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Spottedpaw sat
Old February 20th, 2024, 06:10 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Thundersnow
Tom\Warrior\WC
"Water holds memories."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The dark tom sat in the breezy clearing, his fur fanning around his flushed face and runny nose. He really should've stayed in the warriors den, but it was too beautiful not to go outside,

He rubbed his nose halfheartedly and snorted a little bit.

The cold weather wasn't worth the problems that came with it, but the view made up for all of it.

He sat peacefully will his paws tucked away behind his tail. The world was nothing. The cats in the clearing were nothing. It was just him, the view, and the stars.

He could fit all the buzzing nose around him into a single drop of water. He didn't need distraction. He didn't need anything, not even himself.

He was just one step closer to be one with the vast universe around him, one step closer to being the lion that hid under his domesticated roots.

He'd find that in-between in his thoughts, in Starclan themselves as he listened for their hollow whispers of knowledge.

(This is an open post! Please, bother Thundersnow)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old February 21st, 2024, 09:17 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
Thundersnow
Tom\Warrior\WC
"Water holds memories."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The dark tom sat in the breezy clearing, his fur fanning around his flushed face and runny nose. He really should've stayed in the warriors den, but it was too beautiful not to go outside,

He rubbed his nose halfheartedly and snorted a little bit.

The cold weather wasn't worth the problems that came with it, but the view made up for all of it.

He sat peacefully will his paws tucked away behind his tail. The world was nothing. The cats in the clearing were nothing. It was just him, the view, and the stars.

He could fit all the buzzing nose around him into a single drop of water. He didn't need distraction. He didn't need anything, not even himself.

He was just one step closer to be one with the vast universe around him, one step closer to being the lion that hid under his domesticated roots.

He'd find that in-between in his thoughts, in Starclan themselves as he listened for their hollow whispers of knowledge.

(This is an open post! Please, bother Thundersnow)
Owlsky

Owlsky looks around the clearing, his eyes scanning the cats there. He wants to talk to someone, he really does... but where would he even begin? He should he proceed? What should he talk about? Should he start with a hello or maybe a more proper greeting? Owlsky cringes, what is he starts rambling about the weather? Maybe he just shouldn't talk to anyone at all...

Then he spots someone, he seems quiet. He doesn't seem at all rowdy, more peaceful. Maybe he can bring himself to talk to him? Owlsky takes a deep breath, padding over to the tom, he just has to start a conversation. No big deal, right? Nope, very big deal. An image of him going on and on about the clouds and how cold it's been lately pops into his mind. He turns around.

Owlsky sighs, plopping on the ground, he's hopeless. He shakes his head, no. No, he can do this! It's just talking to a clanmate, it's not a big deal. He may be extremely socially awkward and he may have anxiety, but he can do this! How hard can it be?

The large tom steels himself for the awkward conversation to come, briskly heading over before he can convince himself otherwise.

"... Um... he-... hello there," He has already messed up, Starclan have mercy.

The warrior flushes a deep red, that... probably won't be the worse sentence that comes out of his mouth. Maybe he won't care...?

(Here, have this lil' awkward mess! ^^)

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; February 21st, 2024 at 09:17 AM.
Old February 21st, 2024, 04:00 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Owlsky

Owlsky looks around the clearing, his eyes scanning the cats there. He wants to talk to someone, he really does... but where would he even begin? He should he proceed? What should he talk about? Should he start with a hello or maybe a more proper greeting? Owlsky cringes, what is he starts rambling about the weather? Maybe he just shouldn't talk to anyone at all...

Then he spots someone, he seems quiet. He doesn't seem at all rowdy, more peaceful. Maybe he can bring himself to talk to him? Owlsky takes a deep breath, padding over to the tom, he just has to start a conversation. No big deal, right? Nope, very big deal. An image of him going on and on about the clouds and how cold it's been lately pops into his mind. He turns around.

Owlsky sighs, plopping on the ground, he's hopeless. He shakes his head, no. No, he can do this! It's just talking to a clanmate, it's not a big deal. He may be extremely socially awkward and he may have anxiety, but he can do this! How hard can it be?

The large tom steels himself for the awkward conversation to come, briskly heading over before he can convince himself otherwise.

"... Um... he-... hello there," He has already messed up, Starclan have mercy.

The warrior flushes a deep red, that... probably won't be the worse sentence that comes out of his mouth. Maybe he won't care...?

(Here, have this lil' awkward mess! ^^)

Thundersnow
Tom\Warrior\WC
"Water holds memories."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Thundersnow looked up curiously at the babbling cat in front of him.

They might've just ruined his sanctuary, but no matter. At least they were nice and obviously making an effort for conversation.

He smiled brightly at them, his brown eyes soft and kind. He couldn't really recall the warriors name, but his scent was recognizable. It was mostly the sharp presence of fear that made his scent so distinct. Thundersnow began to wonder why the young cat was so skittish.

"Hello," He purred, his voice a low, but bearable whisper. "Lovely day out, isn't it?"

He sighed into the landscape beyond and smiled. Minus the cold air, today was practically perfect.

"Only Starclan could make such beautiful scenery."

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!