Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
There has been a murder in the town of Ampleforth! Can you solve this mystery?
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
look ma, no hands in...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 11:57 AM
[ p ] Silkpaw´s Training [...
by anika
Last post by anika
Today 11:40 AM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 11:40 AM
Sunset Grove
by Ian
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:36 AM
ShadowClan Healing
by elio
Last post by squidz
Today 11:24 AM

Old September 22nd, 2024, 10:46 PM
waves

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]

Default Re: RiverClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post

Calm River

This cat found her exile quite suspicious, she could tell, and it was totally fine.
"I talked back to Dawnstar, it was rather, simple, all I said was I didn't care for the way Shadowclan was acting." it was partly a bitter memory, walking away from her longtime home, but it also had a good feeling if sweet revenge. She had wanted to say those words to Dawnstar for awhile and that just happened to be the right time.

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

[ mind reader: active ]

A lie. Really? Dusklion was giving this cat a chance to come clean about the reason Dawnstar had seen fit to exile her, and she chose to lie. A low growl rumbled in her throat. "Don't much 'ppreciate bein' lied to, 'specially by a cat who got exiled not only once, but twice. 'Ve got no need for liars 'n those who simply crawl to my borders 'cause their old Clans shoved 'em out in RiverClan." She didn't know what part of it was a lie, necessarily, but all that mattered was that it was one.

"Get back from my borders 'n away from my territory. Now."

[ hey! so dusk has the mind reader purrk, and according to this rejoining attempt here the reason that river gave does not match the actual exile reason, and as such her mind reader purrk has picked it up ^^ ]

!! check out riverclan's landmark competition !!
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
going through it right now - expect delayed replies. only responding to hr-related pm/vm's
Old September 23rd, 2024, 04:32 AM
Stares (•-•)

Status: Brain no braining. Always making replies when tired for some reason
Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Confused

Repost since Sora’s joining post last time was kind of in between the rc stuff

Name: Sora
Rank Request: Apprentice
New Name: Soaringpaw
Reason for Joining: lost most of her memories (apart from basic knowledge like her name, age, ect) and is trying to figure out how to go about her life. She struggles, and in the end decides she would try to get a fresh start in rc if that makes sense
Mention: @taillow @Marigoldwhisper @korok @Blaaze @Idiotic.Bean101 @Dolomedes

══════════════
Sora
Outsider. She/Her. 8 Moons
No purrks

[ @/Taillow or others ]

══════════════
What her life was before was a question she's been asking herself for the past few days she's been awake; The young she-cat still felt slightly wary of her surroundings as she continued to move forward. Nothing feels right. She hasn’t eaten in a while but that’s not an excuse to lounge around until she rots away. She didn't know what was safe and what wasn't safe. There’s no rest until then. She walked in steps as silent as she could’ve made it, as she scouts through with her own 4 paws… That is until she found herself freezing in spot at the sudden change in scent. She looked at the ground she stepped on, retracting her paw and slowly walking back with ears flattening.

Her eyes narrowed; There was another scent here. Different from what she had been used to since she woke up. There was...something else here; She just knows it. Someone else, to be exact. But who? She looked at the other border with alerted eyes. She’s never met face to face with different cat’s scent before. Or at least after she woke up. Maybe she did before, but now..she’s unsere. Did her life ever have a single meaning to it? Or was she nothing but a husk taking up so much space that the world deemed it necessary to remove the memory of her past in hopes that she'll eventually walk into her own death? The thought made shake her head in the attempt at getting rid of it. she lookes at the border again as she was still in thought; she didn’t know what was beyond this border

Last edited by Spooky Minku; September 23rd, 2024 at 04:34 AM.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 08:47 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

☾ Brokenstream | 23 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

A growl rumbled from deep in his chest as the Lionheart stalked out of the surrounding bushes, hackles raised. ”Who goes there?” He snapped, light green eyes narrowed as the young she-cat came into focus. Thank goodness he had decided to take a little solo patrol. One could never be too careful. ”This is RiverClan territory!” He began to hiss, but his voice faltered briefly when he realized how young the intruder looked. She could hardly be more than an apprentice! His stance softened slightly, but his eyes were still weary. She seemed…weak. Confused.

Deciding to give the young cat a chance, the bengal took a seat nearby with an interested expression. ”Who are you? You should turn back if you’re just looking to travel through. I don’t want to have to stop you,” He mewed while giving Sora a sympathetic look. ”But I can’t allow you to pass through RiverClan territory without good reason.”

( @Minkuu | hello !! broken will be taking this over :3 )

pixelgifs by @/snowflake.

Brokenstream is RiverClan’s Head Lionheart - If You Need Him, Mention Me
Old September 23rd, 2024, 04:19 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

[ mind reader: active ]

A lie. Really? Dusklion was giving this cat a chance to come clean about the reason Dawnstar had seen fit to exile her, and she chose to lie. A low growl rumbled in her throat. "Don't much 'ppreciate bein' lied to, 'specially by a cat who got exiled not only once, but twice. 'Ve got no need for liars 'n those who simply crawl to my borders 'cause their old Clans shoved 'em out in RiverClan." She didn't know what part of it was a lie, necessarily, but all that mattered was that it was one.

"Get back from my borders 'n away from my territory. Now."

[ hey! so dusk has the mind reader purrk, and according to this rejoining attempt here the reason that river gave does not match the actual exile reason, and as such her mind reader purrk has picked it up ^^ ]

•| Calmriver |•

A lie? Had she not said what she had done, it had been awhile, what had been the real reason? It wasn't easy to search her memories. Silverpaw had done the talking.... Uh... Oh... Coward... Uninspired... Disloyal... That didn't look good on a record. Turning back, she dipped her head slightly.

"Of course, I apologize for the inconvenience, I didn't mean to deceive you, but if you say leave, I will obey." it really was a pity, what Clan would she be able to join now, exiled twice, rejected once, that definitely wasn't helping.

(Okay, yeah, I'll have to read over it again, it was awhile ago, let me know if anything else comes up.)

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Last edited by Silvershadow13; September 23rd, 2024 at 04:21 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 06:47 PM
Stares (•-•)

Status: Brain no braining. Always making replies when tired for some reason
Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Confused

══════════════
Sora
Outsider. She/Her. 8 Moons
No purrks

[ @korok ]

══════════════
Her ears perked up, the fur on her pelt bristling slightly at the sudden voice approaching her. She was ready to back off right there, she’s not in a mood or situation to fight anyone yet. But she can’t felt but notice the change in his attitude after she came into his sight. Was he-…was he pitying her because she’s a lost kid!? Now he’s asking her for her name? "I’m not looking to pass through, nor am I looking to stir up trouble" Even a cat like her figured that she probably shouldn’t barge right in... But that also means there had been intruders in the past. she straightened her posture slightly and looked up at him, trying to seem more..competent..? To seem more as if she has herself together. Though if someone looked close enough they’ll be able to see the distrust and anxiety in her eyes. Her name was…a question in itself to think about "Sora, that is what I call myself" that is what she calls herself. Maybe at birth she owned a different name. "I’ve told you mine and it’s only fair if I ask for your’s"

Something he said stuck itself on her mind though: Riverclan. Riverclan territory. He didn’t mention it was his territory. It was riverclan’s. And he was one of them. This was a clan? A clan lives here? Multiple cats…now it just begs the question of how many "You mentioned a clan, Riverclan. Mind telling me about it? I…take it you live near rivers” it..makes sense..if they don’t that’s just…hypocritical, isn’t it? She wasn’t originally planning to stay for too long but she wanted to at least be more…aware…? Of this clan. She knew she could’ve ran into someone more…bloodthirsty…than him. In addition, he literally just took a seat just now

Last edited by Spooky Minku; September 23rd, 2024 at 06:48 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 07:22 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

☾ Brokenstream | 23 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

Distrust was practically radiating off of this she-cat. His whiskers twitched. ”Is that so?” At this point he had already deemed her not a threat but curiosity killed the cat, right? He watched as she shifted, clearly trying to make herself appear…bigger? No, more sure of herself. ’At least she’s got spunk.’ He thought to himself, circling the young she-cat briefly with narrowed eyes. Ah yes, he did ask her what her name was.

”Sora?” He echoed, staring at her quizzically. What an odd name. ’Mine?’ He halted right in front of Sora, eyes still narrowed as he bowed his head down to level his gaze with hers. Well…he was a Lionheart. He represented the Clan, in a way. She was right, it was only fair. ”My name is Brokenstream.” The bengal responded with a flick of his tail, lifting his head back up to look down at the stranger. Now she was asking about RiverClan.

”Yes, we do live near rivers.” He purred light-heartedly, once again taking a seat, this time a bit closer. ”Yes, RiverClan,” He continued, nonchalantly licking a paw and dragging it over his ear. His gaze was now warm and friendly. ”As the name goes, we are a Clan. We take care of each other. I’m a Lionheart, basically a step above a warrior, who are the backbone of the Clan. They hunt and fight, and they teach apprentices how to do the same thing.” Brokenstream rattled off with a purr. ”You look like you’d be an apprentice. How old are you? Six, seven moons?” He asked, tilting his head.

( @Minkuu )

pixelgifs by @/snowflake.

Brokenstream is RiverClan’s Head Lionheart - If You Need Him, Mention Me
Old September 23rd, 2024, 07:32 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post
Raven was wandering around, being their energetic little self. He sniffed and smelled.. was that fish? Raven looked around. He pricked his ears and heard the sound of water splashing over rocks. Raven grinned. "Ooo~ a river?!" He gasped and walked toward the sound.

Once Raven had spotted the river, he paused and dipped his paw in. "Cold!" He yowled and tried to shake the water off his black paw. Raven backed up and walked in a circle as an attempt to dry off his paw. "The water's pretty." He meowed to himself.

@Dolomedes

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 23 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze had found himself on some solo hunting, wanting to be more productive as to not fall into a cycle of doing nothing, but also finding himself not wanting any socialization in the slightest. Though it was supposed to be just that, some fishing, not having a heart attack hearing a voice young enough to be a kit, a freshly made apprentice at most. Towards the river. He pushed through the tree line and found himself staring at what was a kitten, looking towards the water with awe... or something like that, he wasn't the best at reading emotions.

"Hey, away from the water- What're you even doing-" Seabreeze had started his way over to the kitten, only to realize that this wasn't any kit he recognized, which over all wouldn't be surprising given Seabreeze's track record, but this cat didn't smell like Riverclan. It was very likely- no it was, this kit wasn't one of Riverclan's... though that didn't mean he was going to let them maybe drown themselves being near the waters edge. Even as it starts to chill out for the season. "You're not riverclan... Where're- where are your care takers?" Seabreeze asked. If the kit made it this deep into Riverclan territory then their borders were invaded by Outsiders far more than other clans, or this kitten had no one that bothered to actually watch them.

or they were dangerously adventurous.

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old September 23rd, 2024, 07:58 PM
See you soon.....

My Mood: Brooding

Name: Clove
Rank Request:kit
New Name: Clovekit
Reason for Joining: His father left him to fend for himself, without realizing he left Clove near the camp.
Mention: @taillow

CLOVE
3MNS | a scrawny flea ridden tom cat | auburn bengal with bright green eyes

The small little runt trying to sniff around for clan scraps was unfortunately this little scamp, Clove. Dragging himself to find food or maybe someone to help the little parasite.

[ngl this is pretty short cause it's late and my first post for my lil short rest break ]

|Turtlepaw|Honeyoak|
Art Cave!! Come and fill out the form for some awesome drawings of your own characters!!! [/CENTER]

Last edited by FruitBatz; September 23rd, 2024 at 07:58 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 08:15 PM
waves

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post
Name: Clove
Rank Request:kit
New Name: Clovekit
Reason for Joining: His father left him to fend for himself, without realizing he left Clove near the camp.
Mention: @taillow

CLOVE
3MNS | a scrawny flea ridden tom cat | auburn bengal with bright green eyes

The small little runt trying to sniff around for clan scraps was unfortunately this little scamp, Clove. Dragging himself to find food or maybe someone to help the little parasite.

[ngl this is pretty short cause it's late and my first post for my lil short rest break ]

Stormstar - RiverClan Leader

Trotting along throughout the territory, the newly named leader kept her ears and nose alert for any signs of trouble, eyes scanning the undergrowth. She'd made it a point to have daily walks through the territory just to make sure everything was calm (and that none of the other cats from the other three Clans were here.

Often times they brought her across outsider though - like now. Eyes locking onto a - oh, ick... Stormstar didn't bother scrunching up her nose as she slowed, careful to not approach too quickly. Even froma distance she could smell the kit, see the bugs crawling through its fur.

"Where're your parents, kid?" she called out, narrowing her eyes to study the small kit.

!! check out riverclan's landmark competition !!
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
going through it right now - expect delayed replies. only responding to hr-related pm/vm's
Old September 23rd, 2024, 08:50 PM
dreamingstar, my beloved

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 23 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze had found himself on some solo hunting, wanting to be more productive as to not fall into a cycle of doing nothing, but also finding himself not wanting any socialization in the slightest. Though it was supposed to be just that, some fishing, not having a heart attack hearing a voice young enough to be a kit, a freshly made apprentice at most. Towards the river. He pushed through the tree line and found himself staring at what was a kitten, looking towards the water with awe... or something like that, he wasn't the best at reading emotions.

"Hey, away from the water- What're you even doing-" Seabreeze had started his way over to the kitten, only to realize that this wasn't any kit he recognized, which over all wouldn't be surprising given Seabreeze's track record, but this cat didn't smell like Riverclan. It was very likely- no it was, this kit wasn't one of Riverclan's... though that didn't mean he was going to let them maybe drown themselves being near the waters edge. Even as it starts to chill out for the season. "You're not riverclan... Where're- where are your care takers?" Seabreeze asked. If the kit made it this deep into Riverclan territory then their borders were invaded by Outsiders far more than other clans, or this kitten had no one that bothered to actually watch them.

or they were dangerously adventurous.
Raven's head jerked up and he saw a cat. A BLUE CAT! Raven gasped. "Woah your pelt is blue!" He meowed. Then the warning suddenly passed over to him and Raven took 5 pawsteps back from the river.

Raven's ears perked up as he heard something about a clan. "Clan?" He tiled his head. Was this a wild cat?! He thought to himself. Raven thought that they smelled fishy. Like, actually fishy. "Are clans full of wild cats?" He asked curiously, completely ignoring the question about his caretakers. Raven didn't want to think about that.

Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes ~ Lana's Place ~ WCO Jail.. ~ fogclan

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..
@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @/snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa enters carrying a Tiramisu Cake @/Clamfish came for the drama, fruits, and macaroni and cheese