Old March 7th, 2024, 08:23 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

*Tigermist watched*
Old March 7th, 2024, 09:02 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by blxze. View Post
(I'm on mobile so this reply is gonna suck)

Quailheart padded up behind Rabbitkit. He seemed so intent on staring at the
Leader and new apprentices she felt almost sorry, like she may jolt him from
A perfect dream. Whoops. "You'll be up there soon enough," she purred
Softly. She couldn't wait to see her own kits up there, yet felt a wave of grief that
Her little daughter Wispkit wouldn't join them. Even though all her kittens were
Adopted, she felt like they were her own flesh and blood. Then, she felt an emptiness.
Her own mate hadn't cared to be there when she needed him most. Mapledusk
Wasn't there. Suppressing the feeling as usual, she bent down to Rabbitkit's height.
"And you'll run so swiftly across the moor, catch lots of rabbits, and be the
Fastest runner in Windclan!"
Starclan, she felt so much love for her kits it was
Like an overwhelming wave. How was that possible? She felt like a failure. She
Hadn't spent much time with Rabbitkit lately.

Rabbitkit
He/him | WC kit | Moons: 2 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitkit looked up excitedly as he heard his mother's voice, "Quailheart! Do you-" The little tom quickly stopped his joyful stage whisper, though he thought he was being very quiet, as Twilightstar spoke again. Though he felt and saw the shift in mood as his leader spoke about something called a mink and a fight, Rabbitkit felt confused. Why was everyone sad? The warriors and apprentices fought well and nobody...nobody stopped. Everyone made it home okay and wasn't that good enough?

Rabbitkit was immediately distracted from those thoughts as Twilightstar called forth two apprentices, Silverpaw and Fallowpaw. They were getting their names! They are getting their names! The kitten got up to his paws and bounced a few paces forward, he sat in front of his mother, shuffling his paws under him as he hummed and buzzed. Too much happy was in his body to sit still as he awaited purring hard enough to make his body shake a bit as well. Maybe when he gets older, Silverpaw or Fallowpaw will be mentoring him!

The shining kit looked back to Quailheart, "whispering" to her (More stage whispering,) "Quailheart, mama!" Rabbitkit raced back to her and crashed into her front legs and fell back on his back, barely even bothered by the crash, "Do you think Silverpaw or Fallowpaw will mentor me when its my turn to be an apprentice!"

Rabbitkit gif by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder

Last edited by Oliver; March 7th, 2024 at 09:15 PM.
Old March 8th, 2024, 06:10 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

╭─────────╮

Fallowpaw
⟡ 100 posts ⟡

⟡ She/Her ⟡ WindClan ⟡ 10 moons
⟡ @Moonraven @Rani

╰─────────╯

It was her warrior ceremony! She was getting her warrior name.. her WARRIOR name!!! she came forward with a slight limping gait, her fur was groomed well, her new scars still fresh on her pelt; "I promise to serve and protect my clan even at the cost of my life" the senior apprentice repeated. What will be her warrior name? she had no idea, whatever it was she would be proud of it!

Last edited by Starii; March 9th, 2024 at 01:01 AM.
Old March 8th, 2024, 06:20 AM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: don't bump, please understand!!
My Mood: Paranoid

Maplepaw watched and blinked. Oh, yippee... new warriors.

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Old March 8th, 2024, 08:34 AM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Swiftfire
38 Moons
She/Her
Purrk(s): Ultimate Predator
------------

She watched with a glimmer of satisfaction. Both apprentices had fought well and taken the challenge with the heart of warriors. While she was glad her own apprentices hadn't been in the attack, she didn't let that cause her to feel moody. She still had a lot of work to do with them.

So with that in mind, she cheered loudly for Silverpaw and Fallowpaw.
Old March 9th, 2024, 01:06 AM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Mosspaw and Willowpaw watched.

(Eeeee!!! Yay I can say Willowpaw now!)

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Eclipse, Earth
—————————————
Team Foster-Keefe for life!
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan."
- FluffyToasterBunny.
Old March 9th, 2024, 04:04 AM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

Honeykit
2 Moons

As Honeykit watched Silverpaw and Fallowpaw seemingly receive their ceremony, she thought of her apprentice ceremony. It seemed like it was forever away. I'll be like...really old when I'm an apprentice. I wonder who my mentor will be... She had gotten lost in thought, not focusing on the meeting.

Last edited by CloudlessEve; March 9th, 2024 at 04:04 AM.
Old March 10th, 2024, 08:27 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

The meeting was proceeding how you'd expect; most were - or tried to be - silent as Twilightstar covered the various topics of interest, usually finishing with apprentice ceremonies and reassignments before moving on to grimmer news. Of which in this case, the silver apprentice could guess, the patrol's run-in with the minks may be included. Silverpaw felt a bout of shame tug at her mind as she remembered the horrid fight, the wounds. Some of her own injuries still stung despite her brave face, namely the scar along her leg. But she wouldn't let it show, why, she was far too old to be bothered by some wounds... Especially when she should've done more to protect her clanmates. A displeased tail gave a light swish, kicking up some dust along the ground when...

Her ears perked, face lifting to watch the scarred lilac leader. The older apprentice had been so distracted, she had barely noticed when Twilightstar moved on from the apprentice ceremonies. Her heart accelerated, her chest felt tight. Why could the leader have called her and Fallowpaw... To the Galewood? As the other apprentice stepped up, so did the silver molly, face polite yet neutral as she steeled her nerves. Then, the leader began speaking of the mink attack - was she being punished, publicly, for her failure to perform as she should? What did Fallowpaw have to do with that? Stars - this was confusing, but the apprenticed grimaced internally at this whiny kit-like behaviour, at these fears. If Twilightstar deemed her deserving of punishment, then so be it. It was of her own fault.

But that wasn't it. For a brief moment, you could see the surprise on her face as the feline... Praised them. Praised the way they fought. As she began their warrior ceremonies. Excitement and confusion mingled in her mind and heart, she couldn't believe it - did the mink attack count as her assessment, despite her poor performance? But why? Silverpaw knew she could have done better - should have done better, yet Twilightstar still deemed her worthy of becoming a warrior, now?
...It was a long time coming. All this moons, all this work. There was still so much she needed to do, so much she needed to learn and practice despite her age but... She wouldn't refuse. Some part of her wanted to; some part of her wanted to prove she could do better in a classic assessment or any other attack, but how much longer would she stay an apprentice then? She was over forty-five moons, stars above! It was embarrassing despite its justifiable causes, and if... If Twilightstar truly believed her capability to be a warrior now, if she truly believed her performance against the minks was enough to count as an assessment, then she wouldn't oppose her again.

Any confusion or conflicted feelings gone, Silverpaw's expression grew determined. Focused. Blue eyes looked to that of the leader's as she spoke, taking the promotion with grace and pride.
"I do. Now and forever, WindClan has my life."
She spoke with a steady, determined voice. It was happening. It was truly happening. Would mother be proud? What would Peonyspirit say, and Lynxpaw? And her father, Quicksilver? ...Weaselskip? She always thought they might be there the day she became a warrior, ...especially her mentor. She seemed so nice back then. But now, none of them are here and haven't been seen for moons. She was alone. But that was alright. In the end, she has always been alone, looking after herself even at her youngest. That is how it was, and how it would always be. But despite her clan's abandonment, despite the mind so many of these warriors lacked, WindClan was her home. And she would do anything to protect it. Silently, she pledged to herself that she would not fall into the same inactivity and overbearing pride so many seemed to fall into - she would continue to learn, become a tunneller, and most of all, do what she could to keep this clan alive.

[ @Moonraven ]

Old March 11th, 2024, 02:17 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twilightstar gazed down proudly at the two she-cats as they recited their promise.

"Then I give you your warrior name, Silverpaw from this moment on you will be known as Silverrose, we honor your speed and perseverance and welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan." The Clan leader stood up on the branch she was seated on and gingerly made her way down to the tree's roots.

"Fallowpaw, from this moment on you'll be known as Fallowfeather we honor your hunting skill and loyalty, and welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan." The leader leaned in to touch each warriors' forehead with her nose.

"I'm proud to call you both warriors of WindClan, I know you'll serve the clan well for seasons to come." Twilightstar purred to the pair. Silverrose in particular went through quite a struggle to get to where she was now. Lost much, and even lost the clan for some time. Her perseverance got her back home and her unwavering determination earned her her warrior name.

WindClan was lucky to Silverrose and Fallowfeather among their ranks. It was always grand to have new warriors made within the clan. "Silverrose, Fallowfeather." Twilightstar started the chant with a warm smile on her maw.

#wcmeeting

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old March 11th, 2024, 02:36 PM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: don't bump, please understand!!
My Mood: Paranoid

Maplepaw cheered silently.

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd