Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:36 PM

Old April 4th, 2021, 04:47 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Cattail Pond

Sootflare

The moment they stepped out of Bumble's meadow, Sootflare felt his heart jump into his throat and the feeling had yet to leave him. The closer they got the harder it felt to swallow. At the border, he nearly couldn't bring himself to cross - it took all he had to keep moving and now he felt drained, every next step drawing from an already empty tank.

He offered Bumblebelly a small smile in return but it didn't reach his eyes - those golden orbs heavy in a way that couldn't be lifted with a simple smile, "I want to. I do, Bumblebelly. But I can't-" His throat started to constrict and he had to take a moment, letting out a shaky sigh, "I can't go back. Not now. Not... yet, at least."

Old April 4th, 2021, 05:10 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrieknight View Post
"Go for it," Toadpounce said with a nod. He kept a close eye on Mistpaw, in case something happened.
Twitching her whiskers to let him know she heard, she stepped forward carefully, when she was almost by the vole, it stopped and poked its head up. Mistpaw reacheded out delivering the kill, it wasn't her cleanest hunt but the wind hadnt been in her favour.

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old April 4th, 2021, 05:49 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnhearted View Post
Twitching her whiskers to let him know she heard, she stepped forward carefully, when she was almost by the vole, it stopped and poked its head up. Mistpaw reacheded out delivering the kill, it wasn't her cleanest hunt but the wind hadnt been in her favour.
Toadpounce hummed. "The wind and noise startled it, but you still got it. Well done."

Bump me only after two days.

Old April 4th, 2021, 08:47 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrieknight View Post
Toadpounce hummed. "The wind and noise startled it, but you still got it. Well done."
Mistpaw breathed a sigh of relief and nodded embarrassed at her mentor.

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old April 5th, 2021, 02:48 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@wnder @Romulus

Blizzardsky had been out on a walk at the border when his eyes grew wide was that...Sootstar, but Lionstorm said Sootstar was dead...he began sprinting towards Sootstar ready to rejoyce in his return, when he saw someone else that made his eyes fill with tears as he charged right for the tom, it was his dad, Bumblebelly. He found himself launching himself into the air right at Bumblebelly,” Dad!” he practically howled in pure joy as he came crashing down, likely onto Bumblebelly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; April 5th, 2021 at 02:48 PM.
Old April 5th, 2021, 06:01 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post

Heronflight quickly jumped off and ran off a bit before returning. Her pelt was covered in snow. She hadn't had this much fun for a long time. That showed she was spending her time alive again being happy when everything shouldn't be. Somebody needed to stay positive and she was that somebody. She poked her paw at him. "Race you back to camp!", she meowed before speeding off.
Blizzardsky jumped to his feet before sprinting towards camp,” I’ved trained my entire life for this.” he laughed, literally, his mentor made him run laps his entire apprenticehood through the territory so of course he was fast.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 6th, 2021, 04:58 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnder View Post

Sootflare

The moment they stepped out of Bumble's meadow, Sootflare felt his heart jump into his throat and the feeling had yet to leave him. The closer they got the harder it felt to swallow. At the border, he nearly couldn't bring himself to cross - it took all he had to keep moving and now he felt drained, every next step drawing from an already empty tank.

He offered Bumblebelly a small smile in return but it didn't reach his eyes - those golden orbs heavy in a way that couldn't be lifted with a simple smile, "I want to. I do, Bumblebelly. But I can't-" His throat started to constrict and he had to take a moment, letting out a shaky sigh, "I can't go back. Not now. Not... yet, at least."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
@wnder @Romulus

Blizzardsky had been out on a walk at the border when his eyes grew wide was that...Sootstar, but Lionstorm said Sootstar was dead...he began sprinting towards Sootstar ready to rejoyce in his return, when he saw someone else that made his eyes fill with tears as he charged right for the tom, it was his dad, Bumblebelly. He found himself launching himself into the air right at Bumblebelly,” Dad!” he practically howled in pure joy as he came crashing down, likely onto Bumblebelly.
Bumblebellys world was clouded with emotions; thick, heavy, sorrowful. A sadness he had taken moons to clear from his mind was threatening to come back. He had just found family... but now, he was losing it again. Tears soaked info fluffy tabby cheeks as he tried to silence his muffle.

The title he had held so proud echoed in his ears like a siren, snapping him bsck to reality. A snowball of a cat came tumbling at him, directly in his way. Bumblebelly reacte quickly and.... Stepped to the side before he could be crushed by the mountainous cat who seemed to almost be his size! Almost

"Starclans light, Blizzardpaw is that you?!" He croaked the words out, those sad tears turning to happen ones as he pushed quickly to firmly headbump the cat he had helped raise. He gave a hopeful glance back to his brother, a huge smile plastered across his face.

"I'll hold you on your word! Not yet always means there's another chance, Sootflate."

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 6th, 2021, 07:20 PM
chirps

Fish, fish, fish. It didn’t really have to be a specific kind of fish - any would do in his opinion. Kestrelwing reached the pond at a rather fast paced trot, crouching alongside the bank to skim the water with his eyes. It was just turning into newleaf and the water was still...

There.

Out of the corner of his eye the surface of the pond broke, revealing a scaly tale flip out and back in. ”Stupid fish,” the gray tabby purred, sliding out a long, slender paw. Three... two... one... Claws unsheathed, Kestrelwing’s forepaw shot into the water, coming up with the fish hooked on it. He let out a purr of satisfaction as he stood to his paws. A fish, and a water vole - that should be plenty to add to whatever the other three caught.

Making his way back to where he’d buried the vole, Kestrelwing quickly uncovered it and added it to the fish in his jaws before heading back to camp.

[not open - for rp purposes]

Last edited by spade; April 7th, 2021 at 12:39 AM.
Old April 7th, 2021, 07:30 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

Lemondrop
——————

Lemondrop watched him for a moment her eyes glinting with some sort of lost feeling.. she didn’t have anything to say. She enjoyed the control of everything and somehow now she’d lost all kinds of understanding, all kinds of grasp on anything she felt at a time she could fix.

“Don’t apologize beasty.” she whispered quietly at a loss for anything else.

She took a few unsure steps towards the water and gently inched her way into the cold water. It was dark and unforgiving.. seeping right through fur in a stinging way. She was a fair bit shorter than beast and thus was balancing on her hind paws and gently paddling her front paws to keep her head above the water. It felt less like an exciting event and more so.. a digging event. She wanted to know what was on his mind.. wanted to know what was going through his head now. “Whats going on in that head of yours..”

Beastgrowl laughed a bit before smiling, “Well my pop’s used to tell me I had nothin goin on in there.” he said laughing. How beautiful this night was. How beautiful Lemondrop was, so close to him and yet it felt like a million miles away. He leaned over and gave her a lick on the forehead before turning away to look at the stars. “I’d say he wasn’t far off from the truth.” he mewed sitting down in the water to be more comfortable.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old April 7th, 2021, 02:57 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

(NOT open)
Fish fish, she needed fish. Well, she personally didn't need them, but it was basically the same thing. Other cats needed them. Crouching beside the pond, Splashleap noticed Kestrelwing opposite her. Well, it was one of the best places for fish anyway. She'd just have to remember not to celebrate too loudly if she caught something. Seeing the silver shapes flit about below her brought out a bit of concentration, and she tracked one particular slim shape with her gaze until it was right beneath her paws.

Swinging quickly she flipped the fish onto the bank, killing it quickly with a bite to the back of the head. Moving, because the fish weren't THAT stupid, she soon saw another shape moving upwards. Another flick and another fish, laying on the bank beside the first. They were sluggish this time of year, still a bit cold and half frozen from their time under the ice, and that definitely worked to her advantage. Picking up the two wet, slippery fish, she headed back towards camp at a quick trot. Hopefully she wouldn't be the last one back.