by BEAR.
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:28 AM
WindClan Training...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:19 AM

Old July 31st, 2024, 10:04 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

Morningpaw
After being led out of the camp by the warrior, Morningpaw and them stopped at the creek just like they had suggested. Or at least, Morningpaw assumes this is the right place. He…actually hasn’t had a territory tour yet. Which was embarrassing but the warrior said they were going to Sunkissed Creek and there was no reason they would lie randomly like that and if they changed directions than it was more than likely that Snakepelt would’ve told him. Regardless, time for climbing. “Right. Neat place.” Alright so maybe he was a bit bitter over the warrior’s mention of Morningpaw’s brother. The reminder of his family and it’s current state was a rough one. A bitter stinging. He didn’t want to give it any mind, wanting to ignore it as much as possible. He turned to stare at the warrior, “Where do we start?
[ @rubberRatroom - Snakepelt ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old July 31st, 2024, 10:42 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

The nice thing about Sunkissed Creek? It wasn't too far from Willow's Rise; just enough so that the reek of rot was a distant memory.

Wolfhive buried the vulture near the edge of the treeline before he got in the water. It was almost unpleasant, the cold liquid soaking through his fur and making him flinch. After a moment though, he got used to it and focused on getting the grime from his fur - the bits of Moonmaul that were masked by the scent of fresh dirt and water.

"You feeling any better?" He called over to Alpinepaw, though he didn't look up. "We can go back to camp 'n hunt some other time if you're not."

[ @Highsnow of Matterhorn ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old August 1st, 2024, 12:21 AM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
109/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw followed Wolfhive and sat down near the water's edge until she felt better. She said just as she slowly stepped into the water, "Yes, I feel better now." The water was just below her belly and wow, it felt cool! Alpinepaw waded through the water. Soon, she headed into deeper waters where the water would be up to her shoulders. "This water feels thicker than air. Time to wash up!" Alpinepaw commented before crouching. Her head was above the water and she felt the water playing with her fur.

Wolfhive - @BEAR.
Old August 1st, 2024, 02:39 AM
downsizing but still here

Bump Policy: 1 week. 3 days for urgent/a patrol
My Mood: Inspired

She/her - 68 moons
Massive brown bengal molly with amber eyes
Mind reader - Ultimate predator - Beefed up T2

She could still vaguely hear the two apprentices behind her as they went on with their hunting, but Hawkcatcher also wanted to catch something herself since (the freshkill pile could use a boost) it felt like just being a chaperone was a waste of her time if she could multitask.

She had been tracking the scent of a shrew, getting rather close while still going unnoticed, when a pigeon who had been sitting on a low tree branch a bit away began to beat its wings, but not to fly away but instead descending down on the forest floor and pick at something in the ground.
For a moment Hawkcatcher considered her odds between the easy shrew and slightly more difficult bird, but ultimately went for the fowl. It was close enough now, and the massive warrior bolted forward from her hiding place, claw outstretched to snag in the pigeon's wing and force it to the ground as it attempted to flee. A killing bite before she buried it and moved on, tracking down where her shrew had disappeared before glancing back at the two apprentices between the trees to gaze when they would be ready to return.

@Silverfur & Co @Rowan

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨
Old August 1st, 2024, 06:36 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Does water not usually feel that way??" Wolfhive hadn't put much thought into it before, but now he just wasn't sure. Once Wolfhive had gotten the grave goop off his paws, he watched Alpinepaw as she enjoyed the water.

Then he splashed water toward her. Wouldn't endanger her, but it'd probably take her off guard!

[ @Highsnow of Matterhorn ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old August 1st, 2024, 09:31 AM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy

WARRIOR | They/them | 22 moons

"Let's cover this place with flowers!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They peeked over at the apprentice, sensing tension but not wanting to dive any further. Snakepelt trusted that whatever they were going through would pass over soon.

"Well, firstly unsheathe your claws. Pick any tree to start at, long as it isn' too thin."

They looked over the trees at Sunkissed Creek. They remembered when Porcupinepaw had been there with them. They silently hoped they were doing alright. They'd offered multiple times to train them, but they always seemed to have something else going on. Snakepelt understood. Being an apprentice was difficult, trying to get warriors left and right to train you. Getting your requirements done before you lost your chance.

"When you find your tree,"

They wandered to the base of a tree not too far from Morningpaw, still at an eye glance away. They unsheathed their claws, gripping onto the base of the oak. With all their strength they carried themself to the lowest branch. Which was in fact, pretty low. Only a few foxlengths from the ground. Not that that wasn't an intimidating feat to any cat who hadn't climbed a tree before. Snakepelt then carefully got down, explaining it after demanstrating.

"It requires a lot of upper body strength to pull yourself up. I don't expect you to get it the first time, and that's fine! Just try your best and I'll be able to tell."

They gave a light smile before allowing the apprentice to pick a tree.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Oliver - Morningpaw

The teaching saga continues!! /silly

(pixel gif by @/SnowheartTC! )
Royal "Clan"
Sign-ups/Resources
Saffronkit
Finder

- ˕ •マ elio was here !!

Last edited by rubberRatroom; August 1st, 2024 at 09:31 AM.
Old August 1st, 2024, 09:48 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Morningpaw
Morningpaw gave a brief nod in the warriors direction before turning his green eyes away and towards the many different trees there were among the creek. Any that wasn’t too thin, well that part would be easy. He wasn’t so sure about the actual climbing part, though that’s the point of having an climbing lesson after all? It’s about learning, you are far from perfect Morningpaw so don’t expect much. Stars, he hates that name. Morningpaw and he were far and too close, but pushing his identity crisis on hold for the time being the black and orange apprentice padded to a tree that seemed able to hold his weight. Then he unsheathed his claws and after a brief look tossed at Snakepelt over his shoulder, Morningpaw lifted onto his hind legs and dug his front paws into the tree bark.

So he just straight up needed to pull himself up now? Then dig his back paw in right? Do you go like a caterpillar up the tree? Sounds a bit ungraceful and stupid looking if you ask Morningpaw, and he was probably wrong, but he also had no other ideas for how to get up. He very slowly raised his left hind paw up onto the bark as well, then after feeling secure enough in that hold, Morningpaw hopped up so that he could get his right hind leg up…. Only to immediately tumble off of the tree, though luckily he managed to mans on his paws, though the bark scraped him a bit. Nothing terribly bad, certainly not enough to give mind to.

Then his eyes went to the branch that Snakepelt demonstrated on. Was it short enough for him to just hop up and grab onto? Morningpaw shook out his fur before walking beneath the branch and all at once dropped into a crouch and a orange up. His front paws managed to wrap around the branch and his unsheathed claws dug in as his lower half hanged pitifully. Now then… how to get up the rest of the way? Wait… wait oh no!! No no no!! This was not happening to Morningpaw in front of a warrior. He kicked his legs and he only swung a bit, his claws holding on steadfast to the branch. He tried to swing and use the momentum to get up more, but that also failed. Then he tried to unhook his front paw claws but realized with a start that they did not like the idea of unhooking. Hmm.

Say a word and I’ll leave a snake in your nest. But also could you help me? Please.” Morningpaw couldn’t help being a bit defensive over the situation. This was beyond embarrassing after all. Oh thank the stars that Wolfpaw wasn’t here otherwise his brother would tease him to hell and back.
[ @rubberRatroom - Snakepelt ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old August 1st, 2024, 10:02 AM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy

WARRIOR | They/them | 22 moons

"Let's cover this place with flowers!"

Snakepelt rushed over even before anything had been said. Concern took over the priority in their eyes, rather than the rush of anxiety they felt. They were a bit taken back by Morningpaw's remark. Why would Snakepelt say anything? They only cared about helping the apprentice, not bearing down embarrassment on their name.

"Yes, I'll get you down, just stay calm,"

They roughly planted their paws on the tree then dug in, struggling only a little to pull themself up the whole way to the branch. Once there, Snakepelt looked down, examining the situation. They weren't exactly sure if the apprentice would allow them to pick them up by the scruff. They looked, carefully, at how far Morningpaw was from the forest floor. From the scrapes they took earlier, it certainly wouldn't be a painless drop. They sighed, grabbing them by the scruff and dragging them onto the tree branch.

"Stay as still as you can. I think I should be able to carry you down."

Snakepelt continued to examine the situation. Great! They'd gotten them both stuck on a branch. But Snake knew they could get themself down, Morningpaw was a different story. They could have them on their back, though feared injury from the apprentice's claws. Or they could leap down instead of climb. They racked their brain for more solutions.

@Oliver - Morningpaw

(You can let Morning come up with some solutions as well)

(pixel gif by @/SnowheartTC! )
Royal "Clan"
Sign-ups/Resources
Saffronkit
Finder

- ˕ •マ elio was here !!
Old August 1st, 2024, 10:25 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

StormPaw
Male | 8 Moons | ThunderClan Apprentice | Mentor: Skunk’Ridge | Posts: 23/100
light gray tabby tom with fluffy cloud-like fur and stormy blue eyes. his ears have white fur tufts at the top
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Silverfur & Co

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

Have enough? Well…they did have a pretty impressive pile for such a short amount of time but he didn’t want to cut it short. He enjoyed spending time with DawnPaw and if they finished hunting…what would happen next? She was right that the leader and their mentors would be impressed though! Or they should be at the least.

Why don’t we try to get some more? Then we can have more time together!” he offered in a innocent way, smiling and cocking his head to the side in a questioning way.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Roleplay Tracker
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old August 1st, 2024, 03:40 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
112/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

She heard a splash and got water into her eyes. Alpinepaw immediately stood up in response and blinked a lot. Her eyes flickered with playfulness. She jumped up and down, making big splashes. Alpinepaw waded through the water, going up to the water's edge.

Wolfhive - @BEAR.