Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 04:59 PM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 04:58 PM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 04:57 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:38 PM

Old December 16th, 2023, 11:36 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Joining Form
Name: N/A
Rank Request: Kit
New Name: (I would request dawn name him bleedingkit if he joins~
Reason for Joining: His mom is abandoning him
Note: Rosa will not be joining and will be leaving asap, shes too prissy to join a clan

The mist was low on the ground one cold day when Rosa trotted through the forest, a kit in her mouth.

Quite frankly the queen was sickened she had to be touching this little freak but she was well aware he wouldnt be able to make the trek, few kits would even with out his deformity, and having to touch it would be worth getting rid of it.

The other kits she'd born were fine as much as the young kittypet didnt want them either, some were good enough to go to twolegs and some might even find a future with their father, if he didnt kill them. All that mattered was that they passed muster with the tom. As long as they were good enough for him to not take their existence out on Rosa, Rosa was fine with them being here. This thing was not among those cats with his strange issue and thus must be rid of.

Except it wasnt like she was going to kill him, Rosa was far too good to have its blood on her paws or death on her consciousness. It was not worth it, but going to shadowclan to dump the kit was. The kit would be safe from his father who'd remarked he'd never come back to this place and she'd be safe from him discovering she'd born this thing, more then enough for the cashmere bengal to go through with this.
So here she walked, kit in mouth, not even hesitating to cross the border and pad through clan territory until she found a cat.
And it was almost inevitable that that cat be Dawnstar, as no one could stay long on her land without her knowledge.

Finding her Rosa summarily dropped the kit like a sack of bricks and called out "You! Youre a shadowclan cat right? I need you to find find someone to take my kit, I will not keep him and he's of your clans blood so should go with you." Words delivered completely without emotion or care for her own kit.

-

The kit for his part had been behaving perfectly the entire trip despite the harsh treatment and the cold. Laying still and quiet in his mothers mouth the kitten knew better then to protest or move, Mother got mean when he disturbed her and this was the most contact he'd had with her maybe since he was born. Definitely since it was clear his wobbling was a Thing and not some kit game.

He'd been enjoying the scenery, scenting the pine thick air and looking out at the territory with wide blue eyes. Those same wide blue eyes that saw Dawnstar far sooner than his mother then, and stared without fear and instead abject fascination.

The small kitten also took being dropped from height like a champ, landing with a small "Oof!" and quickly suppressing all pain response and shaking it off despite the fact that most kits his age would be brought to tears. The golden bengal mix knew better then to cry but also there was just to many interesting things happening as he shakily sat up, the involuntary wobbling of his head a hint at 'why' as he looked around, ears twitching after a birds call and eyes constantly drifting back to stare in awe at the leader.

Whatever this was it was new and the kitten was eager to find out what this whole thing meant.

@Undertaker

Last edited by Rani; December 16th, 2023 at 11:38 PM.
Old December 18th, 2023, 09:31 AM

My Mood: Bored

Joining Form
Name: Spirit
Rank Request: Kit - (MAYBE MED APP)
New Name: Spiritkit - paw
Reason for Joining: Freezing and hungry

download (41).jpg
Spirit | Female + She/her | 6 moons

Hurt. Pain. Why is this feeling here? Maybe because the mollys leg had been cut open by a sharp thorn. Spirit looked around and found some old spiderwebs. She broke it off and put it around the cut. "Feels better!" She told herself as she got up. But all of a sudden snap Her sense of smell had always been her friend. [B]"What is that disgusting smell?[/B

@Undertaker
Old December 24th, 2023, 05:58 PM
Welp I'm air not water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Sad

Name: Lila
Rank request: Queen
New Name: Freedomlight
Reason for joining: Lila is expecting kits, and doesn't want her kits taken from her. Also, one of the housefolk died, and the remaining Twoleg is neglecting her. She tried to join Riverclan and go rejected as joining is currently closed, so she came here instead.

Lila walked slowly into the camp, then stopped as looked around nervously. What was this place? She was so busy looking around that she didn't see any cat, no matter how obvious.
Old December 25th, 2023, 08:52 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Well, what a bore. Elkpaw knew he looked sort of sickly and scrawny (though arguably less than when he was a kit...) and he also knew he had no training, but no spar? He'd almost lie to himself and say the queen of mean is frightened of losing to an apprentice, but alas, even he knew that was nonsense. But regardless of this lack of testing, the chances sounded fairly... Well, she did say she would take him in. And at that, he offered his best smile - grin, more like - and dipped his head as politely as he could.
"Your words will be heeded."
He responded, not feeling like making any promises of not letting her down - he got a feeling she was disappointed most of the time anyway.
"My name; do I have to keep it, or will you be changing it?"

[ @Undertaker ]

Old December 28th, 2023, 07:55 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

[YOU DO NOT NEED TO QUOTE, CAN MENTION ME]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naila View Post

Carbon blinked, a dumbfounded look plastered on his face. Quickly that changed into a more hopeful look, as he thought about the way this cat looked and held herself, it was no surprise she was the leader, if only he knew that before making himself look like an utter fool.

Carbon lowered his head and stared at the ground, both as a respectful geasture and to hide the excitement that glowed in his eyes. "I didn't mean any harm nor disrespect coming here, in fact when I caught the scent of your borders I knew this was the right direction"

He took a short moments pause, hoping he sounded like he knew more then he actually did. "Truth is, I came here looking for you because I want to join you.

Narrowing her amber eyes, Dawnstar growled softly and slid her tattered ears sideways disapprovingly. The bow of his head seemed somewhat respectful, but Dawnstar didn't think he understood what she was saying. "You can join me, how sweet." The sarcasm on her tongue was sharp it tasted bitter.

"If you know of the clans then you should know that we do not take kindly to tresspassers, right?" She spat, obviously still not over the fact that he was wandering wherever he pleased. He looked old enough to serve as an older apprentice or a younger warrior so that meant he should have the common sense to mind her borders!

"I've more cats seeking out to join my clan around this time of moon than I do have toes. Why in the world should I bother with taking in you? I don't even know who you are." Dawnstar huffed with an eye roll. She slid her claws free weighing in whether this conversation would be a waste of her time or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Shark View Post
@Undertaker

Attachment 2996

Sleepy | Tom + He/Him | Great hearing | 6 moons

HISS! Who was this cat? What did they mean everything belonged to them. "We are not hairballs! If anything you're trespassing on our holly bush!" He grunted angrily, he was surprised by his confidence. His sister must have rubbed off on him.

Attachment 2995

Moss | Molly + She/her | 6 moons

"I mean, you are just one cat! You can't own everything!" She was about to swipe her claws on the cat, but the grown-up was twice her size. "We don't have a family or home." She hissed quietly "My name is moss, my senseless brother is Sleepy!"

Oh, wonderful cheeky hairballs just what she looooved dealing with. Dawnstar took a seat and sighed exasperatingly while she lifted a single, large forepaw and turned it pad-side up. She slid out her huge claws and showed them off to the little hairballs. "Moss and Sleepy, is it?" She spoke with a light eye roll.

"Here's a little lesson, everything in this territory belongs to me and my clan because I can and will happily gut anything and everyone that tells me otherwise. You included. You should be grateful that I am even allowing you to have this conversation with me, with how you're speaking I should be separating your bodies from your pelts." Dawnstar hissed in a low warning. Today she wasn't all that willing to tolerate such insolance. The leader slammed her forepaw back into the ground, allowing her claws to sink into the cold ground.

"It sucks that you have no kin or home, but it's not my problem. So how about you shoo off from wherever you came from while I'm still in a chatty moody." Dawnstar's smile was anything but friendly as she glared at the younger cat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collieheart View Post

Scraps startled, then dipped his head hurriedly in respect and greeting. "My name is Scraps," he answered her question "I heard of a group called ShadowClan living here, and I was told they weren't opposed to taking in outsiders..."

It only just occurred to him that even if this was ShadowClan (and indeed if they even existed) he had no reason to believe that he would be welcome. He tried to ignore this on top of the casual and immediately violent threats coming from such an intimidating cat; he really didn't know where else to go.

As the outsider started a somewhat civil conversation, Dawnstar allowed some of the tension to drain from the bulky body and rolled her broad shoulders. "You've heard mostly right," She replied in a no-nonsense tone.

"Although, as opposed to taking in outsiders, that depends on if you're worth it. It's not like I feel like taking in every nobody who asks to join.' She eyed Scraps with an icy cold glare. He didn't look like much, although the molly was curious about why he was seeking them out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
Grackle paused, considering the older cat’s words. “I suppose you’re right, but the Clans are different. I’ve heard tales of the rules in the Clans, and I know they would limit my freedom, but I think it’s worth it. I’d like to learn how to hunt and fight, and properly care for myself. I have a bit of experience from scuffles in Twolegplace and I’m pretty good at catching prey, but I’d like to be better. Just like a Clan cat!”

“I’d like to meet other cats and have a purpose. What good is life if you’re wandering aimlessly?” Grackle says with a grin. “I value my freedom in the sense that I’d never let a twoleg become my ‘owner’ as my littermates say.”

Rules that limit freedom yet he still wanted to be here. Weirdo, that sounded contradicting. Dawnstar's ears twitched to the right as a loud bird cry momentarily distracted her. "You sound like one of those furballs who grew up on over-romanticized stories about the clans." Dawnstar scoffed, peering down at the younger cat.

"The Clans are far bloodier and deadly than whatever stories you've heard, I'm sure. You'll learn how to take care of yourself, but you'll always be expected to throw your life at whatever threat I deem fit. You'll get your purpose and you'll be expected to die for it." She explained with a flick of her tail.

"If that's what you want, then I suppose I can give you it. You're a strange one, but you seem trainable. I'm sure someone will enjoy your weirdness. You get one chance and then you're gone." Dawnstar wasn't keeping lazy furballs around ShadowClan. "What's your name again?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Joining Form
Name: N/A
Rank Request: Kit
New Name: (I would request dawn name him bleedingkit if he joins~
Reason for Joining: His mom is abandoning him
Note: Rosa will not be joining and will be leaving asap, shes too prissy to join a clan

The mist was low on the ground one cold day when Rosa trotted through the forest, a kit in her mouth.

Quite frankly the queen was sickened she had to be touching this little freak but she was well aware he wouldnt be able to make the trek, few kits would even with out his deformity, and having to touch it would be worth getting rid of it.

The other kits she'd born were fine as much as the young kittypet didnt want them either, some were good enough to go to twolegs and some might even find a future with their father, if he didnt kill them. All that mattered was that they passed muster with the tom. As long as they were good enough for him to not take their existence out on Rosa, Rosa was fine with them being here. This thing was not among those cats with his strange issue and thus must be rid of.

Except it wasnt like she was going to kill him, Rosa was far too good to have its blood on her paws or death on her consciousness. It was not worth it, but going to shadowclan to dump the kit was. The kit would be safe from his father who'd remarked he'd never come back to this place and she'd be safe from him discovering she'd born this thing, more then enough for the cashmere bengal to go through with this.
So here she walked, kit in mouth, not even hesitating to cross the border and pad through clan territory until she found a cat.
And it was almost inevitable that that cat be Dawnstar, as no one could stay long on her land without her knowledge.

Finding her Rosa summarily dropped the kit like a sack of bricks and called out "You! Youre a shadowclan cat right? I need you to find find someone to take my kit, I will not keep him and he's of your clans blood so should go with you." Words delivered completely without emotion or care for her own kit.

-

The kit for his part had been behaving perfectly the entire trip despite the harsh treatment and the cold. Laying still and quiet in his mothers mouth the kitten knew better then to protest or move, Mother got mean when he disturbed her and this was the most contact he'd had with her maybe since he was born. Definitely since it was clear his wobbling was a Thing and not some kit game.

He'd been enjoying the scenery, scenting the pine thick air and looking out at the territory with wide blue eyes. Those same wide blue eyes that saw Dawnstar far sooner than his mother then, and stared without fear and instead abject fascination.

The small kitten also took being dropped from height like a champ, landing with a small "Oof!" and quickly suppressing all pain response and shaking it off despite the fact that most kits his age would be brought to tears. The golden bengal mix knew better then to cry but also there was just to many interesting things happening as he shakily sat up, the involuntary wobbling of his head a hint at 'why' as he looked around, ears twitching after a birds call and eyes constantly drifting back to stare in awe at the leader.

Whatever this was it was new and the kitten was eager to find out what this whole thing meant.

@Undertaker

[It's highly unlikely that Dawnstar will name it Bleedingkit without a good reason since it not an average name.]

What the hell was this? A guttural warning snarl tore itself out of the leader's maw as some stranger walked up to her with a kitten in her maw. Pretty pelt, not as pretty as Slytiger's but pretty enough that Dawnstar wouldn't mind taking it. But alas, it didn't seem like this kittypet was looking for a fight. She dropped the kitten in her maw like it was the filthiest thing in existence. Even Dawnstar was sore she felt the way it landed.

Now the leader didn't feel an ounce of pity for the kitten, but she was certainly intrigued with how it was being handled by its so-called mother. The scarred feline's piercing amber glare rose from the kitten to the mother as she more or less demanded Dawnstar find some take the kitten. Yeaaaaaaah, that's not how things worked in her part of the forest.

"If you enjoy having your tongue in your mouth, I'd mind it," Dawnstar warned as if she were speaking to a petulant kit. The mountain of a feline padded closer to the she-cat slowly.

"Be pleased my curiosity overwhelms my temper today, kittypet. I may not add your pretty pelt to my collection." Dawnstar paused a tail length from the smelly twoleg pet, and dropped her gaze back to the kitten who was staring at her like he had found something exotic.

"Who are you, and why in the world are you trying to toss away your kitten? What's wrong with him?" She didn't bother asking why the molly was trespassing it was self-explanatory at this point. She said the kitten was of ShadowClan blood, but that didn't mean Dawnstar wanted him. It was a free kitten so she'd probably take it anyway, cause free kitten, but it would be foolish if she didn't get the full story.

If there was nothing too wrong with the kitten, maybe she'd give him to Slytiger. The kitten's pelt had an interesting pattern like her mate's, maybe he'd stop pestering her about kittens for the rest of the season if she tossed one at him to father. Errr.. but then she'd have to adopt him as her son... she did only have her daughter left amongst her adopted kits. Dawnstar would have to think about this. Her attention flickered back to the kittypet as she awaited her answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntrovertIRL View Post
Joining Form
Name: Spirit
Rank Request: Kit - (MAYBE MED APP)
New Name: Spiritkit - paw
Reason for Joining: Freezing and hungry

Attachment 3005
Spirit | Female + She/her | 6 moons

Hurt. Pain. Why is this feeling here? Maybe because the mollys leg had been cut open by a sharp thorn. Spirit looked around and found some old spiderwebs. She broke it off and put it around the cut. "Feels better!" She told herself as she got up. But all of a sudden snap Her sense of smell had always been her friend. [B]"What is that disgusting smell?[/B

@Undertaker

"I do believe that's my line." The Queen of Mean shook out her pelt as she padded out from behind a large pine tree. She eyed the hairball in front of her with frosty disdain, nose twitching. "Who are you and why are you stealing?" Dawnstar waved her long tail at the cobwebs she had placed on her leg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat10 View Post
Name: Lila
Rank request: Queen
New Name: Freedomlight
Reason for joining: Lila is expecting kits, and doesn't want her kits taken from her. Also, one of the housefolk died, and the remaining Twoleg is neglecting her. She tried to join Riverclan and go rejected as joining is currently closed, so she came here instead.

Lila walked slowly into the camp, then stopped as looked around nervously. What was this place? She was so busy looking around that she didn't see any cat, no matter how obvious.

What was that stink and why was it in her camp? The hulking feline took one step out of her den and found the source. How in the world did that get in here? Fur bristled and claws unsheathed, Dawnstar swiftly met the outsider before she could wander any deeper into Dawnstar's home.

"You, out right now. I'm giving you one warning and then I'm taking you out of here as a corpse." Dawnstar spat furiously with her hackles raised. The tension in the leader's body screamed hostile as she was seconds away from ripping this cat apart, uncaring about her pregnant state.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Well, what a bore. Elkpaw knew he looked sort of sickly and scrawny (though arguably less than when he was a kit...) and he also knew he had no training, but no spar? He'd almost lie to himself and say the queen of mean is frightened of losing to an apprentice, but alas, even he knew that was nonsense. But regardless of this lack of testing, the chances sounded fairly... Well, she did say she would take him in. And at that, he offered his best smile - grin, more like - and dipped his head as politely as he could.
"Your words will be heeded."
He responded, not feeling like making any promises of not letting her down - he got a feeling she was disappointed most of the time anyway.
"My name; do I have to keep it, or will you be changing it?"

[ @Undertaker ]

Dawnstar, ignoring how disappointed the paw appeared that she wouldn't be wasting her time on beating him to a pulp, flickered her whiskers at the question about a name. "I don't see much need to, but if you desire a new name it can be arranged." Unless the name was utterly ridiculous, taken, or Dawnstar hated it, she didn't see the need to bother with changing it.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; December 28th, 2023 at 07:56 PM.
Old December 28th, 2023, 08:55 PM
Welp I'm air not water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.

Lila backed away, frightened. "I'm sorry, I am just so tired and I smelled cats so I thought you might be friendly here. I just want to be someplace where my kits can be free and safe from Twolegs. Windclan turned me away, then I found myself here. Please, don't let me travel more! My kits might not handle the stress! I can't go back to my Twolegs if no one accepts me! I have to find somewhere!" Lila pleaded. "Please, let me join." @Undertaker
Old December 28th, 2023, 09:08 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

For a moment the kittypet looked so offended at the threatening of her amazing self it seemed that that alone might cause her to keel over dead. How dare this... ragged, unkept, ugly scarred feral cat threaten her! Was Rosa's status not clear? She was a show cat, that made her better! Her pristine golden bengal pelt, her long silky fur, her perfect physique, she was better! Even when she produced defects like the whelp at her paws she passed on her perfect gold rosettes and should be worshiped for it!

That mental wailing grew quiet however when the shadowclan leader approached, the size, the scars and the threat itself sinking in and downright forcing Rosa to dip her head in submission, ears tilting down and backing up a couple of steps. Leaving the kitten exposed and in the line of fire....
Something in the queen ran cold as she absorbed things. Tear out her tongue? Take her perfect pelt? She knew the tom this demon spawn was beget by tended to give slow deaths but he was known to loose interest in the corpses.... That this cat, whoever she was, didnt was horrifying on a new level.

Respect would be forced out of Rosa for the remainder of this interaction.

"I-I well-" The molly coughed and rallied herself, regaining some of her prissiness even if it felt more hollow "My name is hardly important. Im not going to be back." True and if its father found out about it she wanted all the cover possible to not let this come back to bite her. "Whats important is that i-" No dont call it an it, you need to actually make this thing wantable if youre to get rid of it. "-he is healthy. He eats like the rest of the litter and plays and is active and all that kit stuff. Took to solids well I think." Rosa didnt really know, she refused to nurse it when its weirdness became apparent but the twolegs were all cooing over it lately.

"He's just... Weird."

Not technically a lie and the molly eyed the kit, who was showing just that off.

-

The kitten wasnt all that interested in the mollies talking over his head, though the sight of his mother backing off at mere words from this wild cat earned an awestruck look. Who was this cat who'd been able to cow the queen of the house with just a few words and simply walking up. Sure the little golden bengal revered his mother, ached for her affection and approval, but she was often cruel. So the ability to make her back off with little effort? This cat was now a god in the kittens eyes.

He needed to check she was real.

So with determined eyes despite the effort it cost him, the kitten hauled himself to his paws and across the forest floor.

Here his disability was apparent, as he walked he wobbled and swayed, seemingly void of balance that even kittens had, even falling on his side at one point. But across root and bracken, dirt and twigs, the kitten persevered and made his way all the way across the gap between the mollies to reach Dawnstar.

Even stopped he seemed to tremble gently, paws stanced out to keep himself upright and a single shakey paw reached out to brush against the leaders fur.

She was real! That fact alone earned a large kitten grin complete with tiny needle fangs and he wobbled onward.

The new target? The large tabby tail swishing behind the leader, which he promptly reached up to swat at. It was more kitten play then anything, nothing thatd ever harm Dawnstar as the kitten play hissed and tried to 'fight' the tail fearlessly. A graceful attack it was not, as his wobbly state and poor balance toppled him occasionally, but each fall the kitten had he got up from faster, leaping and snapping. It was a passionate attack albeit a quiet one as the kit knew better then to be too disruptive and interrupt the conversation.

-

"See?" Rosa pointed out, trying and failing to shove down a sneer "Weird but active. In show business he's useless for that little fact but from what I know you clan cats like weird." In the molly's mind the shadowclan cat in front of her proved that enough. And it was all true, the kit was useless to her and useless to his father but may be something to the clan. Maybe, Rosa was doubtful.

@Undertaker (Oh dont worry there will definitely be a good reason for the name~ I'll unleash that soon)

Last edited by Rani; December 29th, 2023 at 10:54 AM.
Old December 29th, 2023, 04:26 AM

Bump Policy: 3 days

His excited expression was replaced by a more thoughtful one as the leader spoke, his tail flicking once in his curiosity. "You and your clan must be a strong group compared to the others if that is the case." Carbon stated, mentioning the other 3 clans. "I know a few tricks on keeping myself alive, hunting every so often but more importantly defending myself.

He thought back to the older cat he had bumped into, a cat who once belonged to the clans but left. Carbon thought about the cat with a hint of disdain, but he had to admit he learned a bit more from that encounter, and one of the main things he learned, these cats trained daily to fight for their lives and clan.

What combative moves he did know probably wouldn't impress a clan cat like the one before him but he hoped he wouldn't seem completely worthless.

@Undertaker

Help me hatch my babies
Old December 29th, 2023, 08:08 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
[YOU DO NOT NEED TO QUOTE, CAN MENTION ME]

Narrowing her amber eyes, Dawnstar growled softly and slid her tattered ears sideways disapprovingly. The bow of his head seemed somewhat respectful, but Dawnstar didn't think he understood what she was saying. "You can join me, how sweet." The sarcasm on her tongue was sharp it tasted bitter.

"If you know of the clans then you should know that we do not take kindly to tresspassers, right?" She spat, obviously still not over the fact that he was wandering wherever he pleased. He looked old enough to serve as an older apprentice or a younger warrior so that meant he should have the common sense to mind her borders!

"I've more cats seeking out to join my clan around this time of moon than I do have toes. Why in the world should I bother with taking in you? I don't even know who you are." Dawnstar huffed with an eye roll. She slid her claws free weighing in whether this conversation would be a waste of her time or not.

Oh, wonderful cheeky hairballs just what she looooved dealing with. Dawnstar took a seat and sighed exasperatingly while she lifted a single, large forepaw and turned it pad-side up. She slid out her huge claws and showed them off to the little hairballs. "Moss and Sleepy, is it?" She spoke with a light eye roll.

"Here's a little lesson, everything in this territory belongs to me and my clan because I can and will happily gut anything and everyone that tells me otherwise. You included. You should be grateful that I am even allowing you to have this conversation with me, with how you're speaking I should be separating your bodies from your pelts." Dawnstar hissed in a low warning. Today she wasn't all that willing to tolerate such insolance. The leader slammed her forepaw back into the ground, allowing her claws to sink into the cold ground.

"It sucks that you have no kin or home, but it's not my problem. So how about you shoo off from wherever you came from while I'm still in a chatty moody." Dawnstar's smile was anything but friendly as she glared at the younger cat.

As the outsider started a somewhat civil conversation, Dawnstar allowed some of the tension to drain from the bulky body and rolled her broad shoulders. "You've heard mostly right," She replied in a no-nonsense tone.

"Although, as opposed to taking in outsiders, that depends on if you're worth it. It's not like I feel like taking in every nobody who asks to join.' She eyed Scraps with an icy cold glare. He didn't look like much, although the molly was curious about why he was seeking them out.

Rules that limit freedom yet he still wanted to be here. Weirdo, that sounded contradicting. Dawnstar's ears twitched to the right as a loud bird cry momentarily distracted her. "You sound like one of those furballs who grew up on over-romanticized stories about the clans." Dawnstar scoffed, peering down at the younger cat.

"The Clans are far bloodier and deadly than whatever stories you've heard, I'm sure. You'll learn how to take care of yourself, but you'll always be expected to throw your life at whatever threat I deem fit. You'll get your purpose and you'll be expected to die for it." She explained with a flick of her tail.

"If that's what you want, then I suppose I can give you it. You're a strange one, but you seem trainable. I'm sure someone will enjoy your weirdness. You get one chance and then you're gone." Dawnstar wasn't keeping lazy furballs around ShadowClan. "What's your name again?"

[It's highly unlikely that Dawnstar will name it Bleedingkit without a good reason since it not an average name.]

What the hell was this? A guttural warning snarl tore itself out of the leader's maw as some stranger walked up to her with a kitten in her maw. Pretty pelt, not as pretty as Slytiger's but pretty enough that Dawnstar wouldn't mind taking it. But alas, it didn't seem like this kittypet was looking for a fight. She dropped the kitten in her maw like it was the filthiest thing in existence. Even Dawnstar was sore she felt the way it landed.

Now the leader didn't feel an ounce of pity for the kitten, but she was certainly intrigued with how it was being handled by its so-called mother. The scarred feline's piercing amber glare rose from the kitten to the mother as she more or less demanded Dawnstar find some take the kitten. Yeaaaaaaah, that's not how things worked in her part of the forest.

"If you enjoy having your tongue in your mouth, I'd mind it," Dawnstar warned as if she were speaking to a petulant kit. The mountain of a feline padded closer to the she-cat slowly.

"Be pleased my curiosity overwhelms my temper today, kittypet. I may not add your pretty pelt to my collection." Dawnstar paused a tail length from the smelly twoleg pet, and dropped her gaze back to the kitten who was staring at her like he had found something exotic.

"Who are you, and why in the world are you trying to toss away your kitten? What's wrong with him?" She didn't bother asking why the molly was trespassing it was self-explanatory at this point. She said the kitten was of ShadowClan blood, but that didn't mean Dawnstar wanted him. It was a free kitten so she'd probably take it anyway, cause free kitten, but it would be foolish if she didn't get the full story.

If there was nothing too wrong with the kitten, maybe she'd give him to Slytiger. The kitten's pelt had an interesting pattern like her mate's, maybe he'd stop pestering her about kittens for the rest of the season if she tossed one at him to father. Errr.. but then she'd have to adopt him as her son... she did only have her daughter left amongst her adopted kits. Dawnstar would have to think about this. Her attention flickered back to the kittypet as she awaited her answer.

"I do believe that's my line." The Queen of Mean shook out her pelt as she padded out from behind a large pine tree. She eyed the hairball in front of her with frosty disdain, nose twitching. "Who are you and why are you stealing?" Dawnstar waved her long tail at the cobwebs she had placed on her leg.

What was that stink and why was it in her camp? The hulking feline took one step out of her den and found the source. How in the world did that get in here? Fur bristled and claws unsheathed, Dawnstar swiftly met the outsider before she could wander any deeper into Dawnstar's home.

"You, out right now. I'm giving you one warning and then I'm taking you out of here as a corpse." Dawnstar spat furiously with her hackles raised. The tension in the leader's body screamed hostile as she was seconds away from ripping this cat apart, uncaring about her pregnant state.

Dawnstar, ignoring how disappointed the paw appeared that she wouldn't be wasting her time on beating him to a pulp, flickered her whiskers at the question about a name. "I don't see much need to, but if you desire a new name it can be arranged." Unless the name was utterly ridiculous, taken, or Dawnstar hated it, she didn't see the need to bother with changing it.

Scraps kneaded his paws in the dirt, a nervous habit. "What would prove I am? Worth it, I mean." He kept his chin up and his ears forward, determined not to show his anxiety. "I can hunt," he continued, "And I could learn your ways, if you'd teach me. I'm a good learner." Was that cocky? He didn't want to come off as brash either, and now he was worried about that — this cat didn't seem the type to put up with over-confidence.

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan
Old December 30th, 2023, 05:53 PM

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Name: Comet song
Rank request: apprentice
Reason for joining: she's a wanderer from the distant land, abandoned as a kit she was raise by a nursing lynx who took her as her own. Finally she stumbled across the one of her own kind. ( She is kind of a traveller, the clan custom is still unfamiliar to her, she is raise is the way of the wild north. It's her first time meeting cats:kittyface)