Today 12:44 AM

Old May 30th, 2021, 11:46 AM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark-side-of-the-moon View Post
"Hmm... what if you were REALLY hungry?" Darkwatcher asked. At this point, he was practically joking.
"Why would a half moon old kit be eating prey anyway?" Fiercepaw asked. "She probably wanted to play catch with it!"
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old May 30th, 2021, 12:02 PM
ruling the underworld :)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblefire01 View Post

"Why would a half moon old kit be eating prey anyway?" Fiercepaw asked. "She probably wanted to play catch with it!"
"I..." Darkwatcher began, realizing that Fiercepaw was right. He sighed. Outsmarted by an apprentice... well, soon-to-be warrior. Typical. "You're right, I guess." He watched the tom, expecting him to say something smug.

"Crazy people don't know they're crazy. I know I'm crazy. Therefore, I'm not crazy. Isn't THAT crazy??"

The amount of times "crazy" was mentioned here is crazy.

Old May 30th, 2021, 05:36 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Ashenpaw

Ashenpaw grinned before he lifted his head higher to announce his response "Until the day I die" his gaze was strong as he stared at Dawnstar. The average response wouldn't cut it, he knew that. Besides, as long as it was true there was no problem with spicing it up a bit.

// @Undertaker

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; May 30th, 2021 at 05:36 PM.
Old May 30th, 2021, 06:11 PM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark-side-of-the-moon View Post
"I..." Darkwatcher began, realizing that Fiercepaw was right. He sighed. Outsmarted by an apprentice... well, soon-to-be warrior. Typical. "You're right, I guess." He watched the tom, expecting him to say something smug.
Fiercepaw just grunted. "Yeah." Before turning back to Dawnstar
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old May 30th, 2021, 09:22 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Darktiger sat there listening she hadn't been sure what to do but tried to stay at camp withthe others to make sure no dog had come in with the attacks. She was not about to let them be like this. Dawnstar was not in the best of mood

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old May 31st, 2021, 12:12 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dawnstar let out an irritated noise while locking eyes with Darkwatcher. Was this something cats enjoyed doing, interrupting her when she was talking? Why the hell Fiercepaw was dignifying such a stupid question with
responded was lost on her.

"Darkwatcher, if I have to come down there just to shut you up, you'll be spending the rest of your days slowly rotting away in the elder's den." It was not something she particularly enjoyed, but sometimes even death was too good for the vexing. Her claws tapped lightly on the stone beneath her in a warning, while her muscles ripped powerfully underneath her long coat.

The pest was saved from answering as Ashenpaw finally spoke up. She shot Fiercepaw one stern look of disapproval then shifted her eyes over to Smokepaw. "We honor your loyalty and viciousness, Smokemoon. We honor your confidence and ambitiousness, Fiercefire. We honor your determination and perseverance, Ashenhowl. We honor your strength and dedication, Badgerscar. I welcome you as full warriors of ShadowClan." Dawnstar finished the ceremony and gave her clanmates a chance to welcome their new warriors. Dawnstar did not bother with vigils, they were dull and stupid, why the hell would she make new warriors sit in silence for a whole night when they could be doing something productive, like hunting or scouring the territory for trouble.

"Ebonyfang." Dawnstar searched for her cousin, spotting the black cat amongst clan members, and beckoned him forth with a sharp wave of her tail. "It seems your time as a medicine cat has made you soft, so soft that you've decided to side with the fishes instead of your own clanmates." Dawnstar snorted in disgust with the tom. "I could understand 'putting your foot down' so to speak if Grimhound had been the one who blatantly disregarded the borders and attacked first, but that's not how it went, even the Snake said so. Yet you still thought that Grimhound 'probably deserved what he got." Her fur spiked as spoke in an eerily calm voice.

"I know medicine cats like to keep the peace, but it seemed to me that you were merely sucking up to the Snake for reasons I honestly can't understand. You didn't even attempt to defend your clanmate in the slightest, your disloyalty has made me wondered if you're actually fit to remain a medicine cat. Because I don't think you are." Dawnstar was a lot of things, but even cats she hated or distrust, so long as they haven't done anything to warrant their death, she'd defend her clanmates she hated just as fiercely as she would the ones she liked against another clan. She did not let her personal feelings come between her natural loyalty to ShadowClan.

The cats in this clan were hers to lead, hers to protect, hers to toy with, hers to hate, they were hers and hell would freeze over before she let the fish, squirrels, or bunnies speak badly about them. She could be benevolent to those who served her wells, had no issues tolerating and ignoring those who kept their heads down, and was lethally wicked to those who challenged or disobeyed her. The cats in her clan may whine and cry about her methods, but Dawnstar truly wasn't that bad a clan leader. Well, except when she ran around and caused havocked, unknowing dragging the clan into with it, and whatnot. Besides that, she felt she was pretty decent.

Ebonyfang didn't have the same rights she did to actually hate his clanmates, they weren't plotting to remove him from his rank, trying to kill him, and complaining how he healed them. Dawnstar dealt with all of that and cats whining about how she led them. It was infuriating, but she still fought for them tooth and claw. What was his excuse? If he could not verbally defend his clanmates without personal feelings getting the way, how could Dawnstar trust him to heal the clan, or better yet, trust him at all?

"You've served the clan well, but I think it's time that you return to your place as a warrior. Badgerscar will serve as ShadowClan's new medicine cat." Scrapping her claws on the stone, Dawnstar waited to hear any protest that came from her clanmates.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; May 31st, 2021 at 12:21 PM.
Old May 31st, 2021, 12:18 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Goldenclaw snorted. Wow. Ebonyfang not only got demoted from being the medicine cat, but got replaced by a very newly named warrior? Talk about an embarrassment. Still, the golden tabby said nothing, content to lick his paws. Well, this got interesting, even if only slightly.

Bump me only after two days.

Old May 31st, 2021, 12:20 PM
JamesMcavoydeservesaOscar

My Mood: Sarcastic

Buckpaw blinked in surprise. Dawnstar was forcing Ebonyfang...to step down? He guessed it wasn’t too out of character for his leader to do something like this, especially if a cat didn’t defend ShadowClan, but it just didn’t feel right. Maybe there’s more to it that I don’t know about. Buckpaw thought before looking towards the new warriors. He huffed, and couldn’t help but huff in jealousy. He was just as good as them, if not better. I’ll show them! He thought with a smirk.

Aspenleaf Finder: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=39164
Old May 31st, 2021, 12:21 PM

~Smokemoon~
Smokep-no, Smokemoon smiled and he backed away to stand with the rest of the croud. He listened to what Dawnstar had to say next and he stared wide eyed at what he heard. Ebonyfang was a warrior again? And Badgerscar was the new medicine cat? Oh, Dawnstar, always full of surprises. It worried him a bit.

~Whitepaw~
Whitepaw cheered for the new warriors but then stopped quickly. She pricked her ears at the news that Dawnstar had given. No! Badgerscar didn't deserve to be a medicine cat! He was a fighter and he always wanted to be a warrior! He needed to hunt and fight, not rot away healing!

~Dapplecloud~
Dapplecloud cheered for the new warriors though she left out Smokemoon. Pathetic cat. She listened to what else Dawnstar had to say and she was surprised as Ebonyfang was put back to warrior. Well, that wasn't what surprised her since that weak cat deserved it. But, Badgerscar, the new medicine cat? No.
Old May 31st, 2021, 12:21 PM

My Mood: Happy

Sootshadow’s eyes widened. He never had heard of someone being demoted from the medicine cat position, would Starclan allow it? He shot a glance at Ebonyfang waiting for her reaction.