by Fawn
Last post by Red'fur
Today 01:18 AM

Old January 11th, 2024, 09:01 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Mirepaw's ears flicked, hearing his name. He gazed up at his new mentor. She's huge! "U-um, hi, I'm Mirepaw..." The other news went in one ear and out the other, and Mirepaw was just staring up at Skunk...stripe? @Tiabirb

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old January 11th, 2024, 11:35 PM
Hey, kids! Look, a deer!

Bump Policy: Doesn't really matter-
My Mood: Yeehaw

Nightpaw nods, looking around for his new mentor.

@~MothDust~

Looking for a Crowfeather.... (Matchmaker event)

Characters:
Nightpaw (ThC) ~ Sparksky (ShC) ~ Rabbitkit (RC) ~ Coryo (Rouge)

"I don't care, get it done before my nap's over."
Old January 12th, 2024, 07:38 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Rateye fell silent, and lowered his head down.
Old January 12th, 2024, 08:38 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

*-Sunpaw-*
13/100
she/her || 8moons || no purrks
ginger molly with a rosette pattern and green eyes

Sunpaw scowls when Bumblestar calls her name out yet again for another reassignment. Twice in two moons. This is stupid. She knew she was better off just doing her own training outside of her mentor and this just proved it. What's even more irritating, is that her new mentor, Shadowshine or whatever, pads over and starts yapping away. Sunpaw even ducks away when she tries to oh-so-cheerfully touch noses. No, no, she doesn't think so. This will hardly do. If Shadowshine took offense to her gesture, Sunpaw didn't know nor care, because the molly kept yapping away about when training would start. Yeah right, like this cat would seriously hold to that nonsense. Sure.

"Oh, get a grip," the ginger molly scoffed with a roll of her eyes, "I don' need you for trainin', nor do I wan' you. I'll find my trainin' elsewhere, thanks very much. Now, shut up, Drizzlecloud's gonna speak." She offers one last disdainful look at her 'mentor' before trying to find Drizzlecloud in the crowd, a little curious about what she had to say regarding the dead warrior.

[ apologies for sun's rudeness ÓvÒ;; ]
[ @Shellwhisker ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old January 12th, 2024, 08:47 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

*-Locustkit-*
she/hop || 2 moons
wirey, brown and orange torbie

Locustkit continues to bat at hop's papa's tail, not paying attention to the meeting at all and just continuing to exist in hop's own little world. Unaware of the moment of silence for the medicine cat to speak, unaware of the announcements of deaths. Her sole focus is her papa's tail swaying teasingly back and forth, taunting her in a way that feels a little sluggish and absentminded. Quickly, she forgets about trying to catch his tail and studies his face. Hop can't quite read his expression, but he looks... like he's not exactly all there. Frowning, the small torbie kitten wanders around to his front and burrows herself in his chest, settling between his front paws solemnly and without a word.

[ @silver. ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old January 12th, 2024, 09:58 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector
The bark from Bumblestar startled her and Redhawk twisted around to see - was that Spiderthroat on top of the warrior's den? And Wolfpaw scrambling up onto the deputy's back? Her whiskers twitched in amusement as it wasn't something she had expected to see. Figuring that the leader's order would be enough to handle it, she turned her head back towards the Stormcrest.

From where she sat beside her apprentice, Redhawk beamed for the kits that were becoming apprentices today. "P-Plumpaw! Cloudpaw! Plump-paw! C-Cloudpaw!" she chanted along with the rest of her Clanmates, happy that they would have new warriors in the making.

One kit hadn't shown up and Red looked over her shoulder again at the nursery. There was one kit at the entrance, but it wasn't Acornkit - that was Beachkit if she recalled correctly. She offered a smile and a little wave of her tail to the youngster before turning around to look at her apprentice. "Are y-you excited for your new d-den mates?" she asked Foxpaw with a soft smile.

[ @SpiritWolf_yt @Fawn - for red's little wave to beachkit! ]
Foxpaw
Purk: none
———————————

Foxpaw listened to the ceremony, after the ceremony was over Foxpaws fur bristled quickly as her mentor chanted loudly. While she couldn’t really speak, she still chanted from her heart. Foxpaw silently looked at the newly made apprentices before turning to her mentor who was speaking to her, her fur smoothed out into a fluffy feel as she shrugged, she wasn’t really sure how to reply to her mentor. A single sloppy guess threw her to try and reply”y-yes” she sloppily gestured. When bad news came the word snake in the announcement was enough for Foxpaw to jump and hide behind redhawk, her body shaking in fear as she thought there was more snakes in camp.

After whole commotion in the nursery it was enough to give Foxpaw bad dreams, and some thought of the hideous snake. Tawnykit never made it and that began to worry her, she didn’t want to end up like that like how tanwykit ended up, it wasn’t nice. Of course added with more bad news, an apprentice was found dead outside in the territory, so now Foxpaw had one main thing in life, stay alive! She still hid behind redhawk in dismay and fear as the worst news had to be announced.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old January 12th, 2024, 03:52 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

*-Sunpaw-*
13/100
she/her || 8moons || no purrks
ginger molly with a rosette pattern and green eyes

Sunpaw scowls when Bumblestar calls her name out yet again for another reassignment. Twice in two moons. This is stupid. She knew she was better off just doing her own training outside of her mentor and this just proved it. What's even more irritating, is that her new mentor, Shadowshine or whatever, pads over and starts yapping away. Sunpaw even ducks away when she tries to oh-so-cheerfully touch noses. No, no, she doesn't think so. This will hardly do. If Shadowshine took offense to her gesture, Sunpaw didn't know nor care, because the molly kept yapping away about when training would start. Yeah right, like this cat would seriously hold to that nonsense. Sure.

"Oh, get a grip," the ginger molly scoffed with a roll of her eyes, "I don' need you for trainin', nor do I wan' you. I'll find my trainin' elsewhere, thanks very much. Now, shut up, Drizzlecloud's gonna speak." She offers one last disdainful look at her 'mentor' before trying to find Drizzlecloud in the crowd, a little curious about what she had to say regarding the dead warrior.

[ apologies for sun's rudeness ÓvÒ;; ]
[ @Shellwhisker ]

Shadowshine
ThunderClan Warrior
''I'll admit that ThunderClan can be somewhat bossy, but nothing else.''

Hurt flashed in Shadowshine's amber gaze. She had only tried to be nice.

But no. Every apprentice thinks that they're better than everyone. Including Sunpaw.

Shadowshine sat down, the white fur on her hind quarters blending in with the black fur of her hind paws.

The black-and-white warrior wrapped her tail neatly around her front paws, staring at the ground with flattened ears and head hung low.

White forepaws shifting on the ground as she stared at them, Shadowshine tried desperately to ignore Sunpaw's presence.

Upset, Shadowshine couldn't help but feel anger and embarrassment building in her belly.

If Sunpaw wanted a rude mentor, a rude mentor is what she'd get. The she-cat lifted her head, eyes narrowed, and fixed an amber glare on her apprentice.

''Fine,'' Shadowshine's voice was a low growl that rumbled in her throat. ''But just know that you won't be training for the next half moon. Instead, you'll be seeing to the elders, BY YOURSELF.'' She snapped, baring her teeth in the beginnings of a snarl.

''And, each time you argue, Sunpaw, another half moon will be added on,'' The she-cat's mew was tart as she added onto her sentence.

''When you learn to respect the cats who have done nothing but care for you - the cats who are teaching you how to SURVIVE - then, and ONLY then, will I show you respect.''

Turning back to Bumblestar and Drizzlecloud, Shadowshine cuffed Sunpaw's ear. A gentle blow, but hard enough to catch the young ginger she-cat off guard. (with perms. if not, then let me know.)

Purrks
Larkswoop: Killer Aptitude T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Fadingdawn: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue T2, Kitty Softpaws T2, Mind Reader
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death
Old January 12th, 2024, 03:58 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud had a feeling that she knew what direction this meeting was going to take. The formalities, of course. Re-assignments, ceremonies, the like. Springpaw even came to sit with her–which was a surprise, as she never really sat with her during meetings. It was a welcome presence nonetheless, and she flicked her tail-tip against the molly’s shoulder.

“Well… I’d presume the nursery will come up this time around.” She didn’t think she’d have to build on her previous statement. Springpaw would know what she meant by the nursery, considering what had happened there.

The meeting proceeded from there–disregarding the kit attack that had happened, the meeting went on with the usual formalities, as she had presumed. Apprentice ceremonies, which one kit failed to show up for, reassignments, and then came the bad news that she had expected. Her gaze shifted to Springpaw for a moment, but only a moment, before she looked back up towards Bumblestar.

Silentpaw had died–she hadn’t heard anything of that, so perhaps it was very recent. Her ears lay flat against her head for a few moment as she glanced around. The last mentioned death was that of Heronsnarl, which she had actually been made aware of before this meeting. Given, it was Mudhound who had told her, seeing as they wanted her to say a few words to send her off. Of course, she had accepted the request.

With a simple dip of her head directed towards Bumblestar, she stood, taking a few steps forward to stand just beneath the Stormcrest. She had already been pretty close to the front of the crowd, so it didn’t take long. For a moment or two, she paused, her gaze sweeping over her clanmates–public speaking like this wasn’t necessarily her thing, but when her eyes landed on Mudhound, she pushed onward.

“Although we could not recover Heronsnarl’s body, she still deserves a ceremony of sorts to send her off. Additionally, we deserve the time to mourn our losses and say our goodbyes. Even if we cannot see her before us now, even if we cannot groom her fur one last time before she goes, and even if we cannot give her the proper burial fit for a clanmate… I pray that she can see us now, and that she will hear my words of farewell.” Drizzlecloud paused–this kind of felt a lot heavier than she had expected. Nonetheless, pressing onward. “May she rest among the stars peacefully, find swift running and plentiful hunting… And, a moment of silence for her, if you will.”

Drizzlecloud tipped her head back, her nose pointed up towards the sky ever so slightly before she closed her eyes. A beat passed–a long beat, and when she deemed fit, she opened her green eyes and peered out at her clanmates once again. With another dip of her head, she slipped back into the crowd, seating herself beside Springpaw once again.

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old January 12th, 2024, 04:43 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap listened to Drizzlecloud.

Dogpaw listened to Drizzlecloud.

Sheeppaw groomed herself.

Beetlepaw listened to Drizzlecloud.

Mantiskit listened closely. Poor Heronsnarl... At least she had lived to become a warrior thought... Tawnykit hadn't even gotten to become an apprentice. Tawnykit was still a mere kit. An infant. Like her. Silentpaw, though not a kit anymore had still been so young... It was a tragedy that they had lost so many cats in such a short amount of time, especiallly since one was but a mere kit and another one was only an apprentice... Tawnykit and Silentpaw should have had a long life ahead of them... Both Silentpaw and Tawnykit had been taken too soon. Mantiskit loked at Brindlekit, who was right next to her. Thankfully, he hadn't spoken while they were waiting for Drizzlecloud to speak. Perhaps he just didn't have anything to say as an respond to her mispronunciation of her name and then that of both of the two new apprentices or thefact she had told him that she didn't think that they would be being apprenticed in this meeting, thought she seriously doubted thatat the very least he didn't have anything to say about the fact that she had said no to his question about whether she thought that they were being apprenticed this meeting as neither of then were old enough for that let. Brindle was only around a moon old and she was still only four moons old herself. Kits were rarely apprenticed before they were six moons old. @gs29513
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 12th, 2024 at 04:52 PM.
Old January 12th, 2024, 05:00 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud had a feeling that she knew what direction this meeting was going to take. The formalities, of course. Re-assignments, ceremonies, the like. Springpaw even came to sit with her–which was a surprise, as she never really sat with her during meetings. It was a welcome presence nonetheless, and she flicked her tail-tip against the molly’s shoulder.

“Well… I’d presume the nursery will come up this time around.” She didn’t think she’d have to build on her previous statement. Springpaw would know what she meant by the nursery, considering what had happened there.

The meeting proceeded from there–disregarding the kit attack that had happened, the meeting went on with the usual formalities, as she had presumed. Apprentice ceremonies, which one kit failed to show up for, reassignments, and then came the bad news that she had expected. Her gaze shifted to Springpaw for a moment, but only a moment, before she looked back up towards Bumblestar.

Silentpaw had died–she hadn’t heard anything of that, so perhaps it was very recent. Her ears lay flat against her head for a few moment as she glanced around. The last mentioned death was that of Heronsnarl, which she had actually been made aware of before this meeting. Given, it was Mudhound who had told her, seeing as they wanted her to say a few words to send her off. Of course, she had accepted the request.

With a simple dip of her head directed towards Bumblestar, she stood, taking a few steps forward to stand just beneath the Stormcrest. She had already been pretty close to the front of the crowd, so it didn’t take long. For a moment or two, she paused, her gaze sweeping over her clanmates–public speaking like this wasn’t necessarily her thing, but when her eyes landed on Mudhound, she pushed onward.

“Although we could not recover Heronsnarl’s body, she still deserves a ceremony of sorts to send her off. Additionally, we deserve the time to mourn our losses and say our goodbyes. Even if we cannot see her before us now, even if we cannot groom her fur one last time before she goes, and even if we cannot give her the proper burial fit for a clanmate… I pray that she can see us now, and that she will hear my words of farewell.” Drizzlecloud paused–this kind of felt a lot heavier than she had expected. Nonetheless, pressing onward. “May she rest among the stars peacefully, find swift running and plentiful hunting… And, a moment of silence for her, if you will.”

Drizzlecloud tipped her head back, her nose pointed up towards the sky ever so slightly before she closed her eyes. A beat passed–a long beat, and when she deemed fit, she opened her green eyes and peered out at her clanmates once again. With another dip of her head, she slipped back into the crowd, seating herself beside Springpaw once again.

Batkit

Batkit made his way to to where the medicine cat was speaking, feeling tired as he yawned.