Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 04:45 AM
Word Association
Last post by Minkuu
Today 04:10 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:51 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 02:48 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Eucalyptuspaw
Today 02:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 22nd, 2019, 11:00 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

"It wasn't really your time to go to begin with." As cliche as it sounded, it was true-- if it wasn't for Foxpudge, Aspenflight wouldn't have died so suddenly.

At least Snailblossom and Brightstar would be happy. "So.. do you want to head back to camp? How do you feel? We can wait so you can rest up if you're feeling too weak. I know this can be.. draining, both physically and mentally." @Bliss Girl

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old November 22nd, 2019, 11:05 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
"It wasn't really your time to go to begin with." As cliche as it sounded, it was true-- if it wasn't for Foxpudge, Aspenflight wouldn't have died so suddenly.

At least Snailblossom and Brightstar would be happy. "So.. do you want to head back to camp? How do you feel? We can wait so you can rest up if you're feeling too weak. I know this can be.. draining, both physically and mentally." @Bliss Girl
Aspenflight looked at him and nodded. The tom let out a sigh. "I'm tired, but I think I can make it back to camp.", he meowed. The ginger cat's heart itched to get back to camp.

His daughter might be glad to see him back and he was going to make sure she knows that he feels strange that she's mates with Emeraldbush now. He was a good cat, but he was still protective of Snailblossom and didn't want him to hurt her. "Starclan can be that way sometimes.", he replied to his first statement.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old November 22nd, 2019, 11:12 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Then let's go."

Foxpudge didn't want to linger any longer, feeling uneasy in the presence of Aspenflight. Tail twitching, he turned to head back in the direction of camp, though he was careful to keep an eye on the newly revived tom in case he needed help.
@Bliss Girl

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old November 22nd, 2019, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veternum Puer View Post
Emeraldbush chuckled and smiled, "Thank you but I'm honestly not a big fan of the fluff. Think about it like this," he puffed out his chest and put on a serious expression, "when going to battle, you want to be intimidating!" He then went back to normal and continued, "But, with all this fluff, I look like a grey cloud. Clouds aren't menacing." He shook his head and continued onward, casting a few glances to Snailblossom before he asked, "So, what's your family like?"
Snailblossom looked at him, her ears flattened against her head when he asked what her family was like. "My mother was once a Windclan warrior, but she was forced to leave under pressure from my father after she told him she didn't want to care of a cat that didn't look perfect. My father well the last time I saw him alive was many moons ago.", she meowed. Snailblossom had no idea that her father was alive again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
"Then let's go."

Foxpudge didn't want to linger any longer, feeling uneasy in the presence of Aspenflight. Tail twitching, he turned to head back in the direction of camp, though he was careful to keep an eye on the newly revived tom in case he needed help.
@Bliss Girl
Aspenflight nodded and followed behind the other warrior. He kept silent while they walked back to camp. The tom walked with shaky legs, but kept his head up. The tom was able to walk, but he found it difficult to put his feet down in front of him.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Last edited by BEAR.; November 22nd, 2019 at 11:18 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2019, 12:48 AM

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[Open]

Snailblossom sat inside the camp by herself lost in thought of how she was going to tell a ton that she didn't want to be mates with them. It broke her heart a bit, but she felt it was for the best. The warrior curled up with her tail wrapped around her. Snailblossom just wanted to be alone right now, but kind of figured somebody still might come over to her which would be fine. The new warrior turned her head and faced away from her clanmates.

Old November 23rd, 2019, 09:54 AM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss Girl View Post
[Open]

Snailblossom sat inside the camp by herself lost in thought of how she was going to tell a ton that she didn't want to be mates with them. It broke her heart a bit, but she felt it was for the best. The warrior curled up with her tail wrapped around her. Snailblossom just wanted to be alone right now, but kind of figured somebody still might come over to her which would be fine. The new warrior turned her head and faced away from her clanmates.

She moved at a sluggish pace as if her bones had been filled with cement. The lilac mackerel tabby might have been a pretty she-cat with a noble appearance if she bothered to raise her head high and stopped walking like she was over a hundred moons. Twilightshine didn't bother hiding the eighth yawn that day as she slowly made her way over to one of her favorite sleeping spots. It wasn't all that inconspicuous it was close though. Waking up, walking all the way over to the Fresh-kill pile for something to eat, and then eating itself was strenuous work. Now it was time for an eight-hour nap, the lazy she-cat paused when she noticed the paws in her path. She forced her green eyes to raise themselves and rest on the she-cat in her way."Pretty kitty, you're in my way." Her words were laid back like the rest of her, no hostility or annoyance. After a second, she plopped herself down beside the she-cat with no intention of moving, sprawled out on her side and shut her eyes.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; November 23rd, 2019 at 09:58 AM.
Old November 23rd, 2019, 02:26 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
Her lips curled as she did anything she could to hurt Brightstar. She seemed wild, almost as though she had gone mad. Tawnystep's breathing was heavy, chest heaving violently. Her eyes stared at nothing. With a growl, the she-cat was pushed off of Brightstar, being kicked in the stomach and winded. She choked on her snarls and stopped, stumbling around before leaping once more. However, as soon as she did so, Tawnystep lost consciousness, passing out mid-air and falling limp. Completely unconscious.
(Just a wrap up post)

Standing up to catch her breath Brightstar couldn't help but be startled. What was with her?! Shacking blood from her head, that had been threatening to trickle into her eye, she looked for the other members of the patrols. Something was off with them. That was it, she was declaring that place off limits and would go check it out later. First she had announcements to be made.
With a glance at the unconscious warrior Brightstar headed to the Breezerock. Not bothering to tend to her wounds first. I'll have a warrior watch Twanystep, she shouldn't go unsupervised. She decided.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 23rd, 2019, 02:44 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Leaping up the Breezerock after her scuffle with the now unconscious warrior, Twanystep, Brightstar paused. Maybe it's be best to clean some of the blood from her more visible wounds. They weren't that bad but she didn't want to worry her Clanmates. Running a paw over her face and ears the creamy molly called it good enough.
Now resting on the top peek of the rock Brightstar let the wind ruffle her messy fur. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Breezerock for a Clan meeting!" She called out, getting quite used to climbing up here and speaking.
Now she would wait, wait and see who would show up. She really hoped they would show up, if not she guessed she'd have to skip their ceremonies. Though she wasn't sure if she would do ceremonies or announcements first.

[People getting ceremonies: @Bliss Girl @Dab @Moonraven @Deerkit / Goldenmist @sunflowerseed @hxneysuckle ]
Old November 23rd, 2019, 03:11 PM
lurking

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Fuzzy ]

Bramblebear was placing prey in the fresh-kill pile when Brightstar called a meeting. Her tail flicked and she moved to position herself near the Breezerock, wondering what had caused the meeting to be called. She looked around as cats began to file from their dens and into the clearing. Briefly, her golden gaze caught sight of an unconscious warrior. She stared at the russet she-cat- Tawnystep- with an unblinking gaze, then turned to Brightstar as she cleaned blood from her fur. Had the warrior attacked their leader? Her muscles tensed.
Ears perking in interest, Bramblebear focused all of her attention on Brightstar. Not good meeting- something wrong, the burly molly thought. Her ail curled around her paws and she waited for more of her Clanmates to arrive so Brightstar could begin.
Old November 23rd, 2019, 03:42 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@Fuzzy
A loud audible yawn left her maw as the lilac mackerel tabby forced herself to move again. Clan meetings were one of those things that she got her lazy butt up for. Twilightshine got as close as her legs were willing to carry her and then took a seat with a soft sigh. The she-cat was tempted to lay down but knew if she did that she'd actually fall asleep. It was one thing to rest her eyes and listen to the meeting and another thing to actually fall asleep. When she was an apprentice she could get away with it. Now that she was a warrior she took these meetings more seriously even if they had nothing to do with her.

As of late even she's noticed some odd things going on around camp. Cats acting stranger than normal and whatnot, as slothful as she portrayed herself, Twilightshine liked to help when needed. However, with this problem, she wasn't certain what the problem was so she wasn't able to work out a solution at the moment. Even if she did, she'd throw an idea out at someone else and let them work out the solution. She wasn't big on the whole taking credit and standing out thing, to much work. She forced those green eyes that had given her the suffix in her warrior name up to linger lazily on the clan leader she finally noticed the hint of ruby dotting her pelt and the minor wounds.

That was concerning... Twilightshine raised her head from its eternal resting place on her chest, actually looking around. Perhaps that problem was a little worse then she had first thought. She appearing more awake now, although her face still refused to look anything other than utterly at ease, as she noticed the large white and brown Maine coon taking a seat nearby her. She bet those unnatural eyes of his were on Brightstar as well. She and Batglare weren't exactly friends, she didn't mind his broodiness and he tolerated her laid-back attitude. They often lingered near one another because regardless of how odd they were, no one wanted to truly be alone. Twilightshine hoped this meeting wasn't super long, she had a busy day of eating and sleeping to do, and now she supposed pondering. Something was clearly very wrong here.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Closed Thread