Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 12:20 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Rowan
Today 12:20 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by ace.
Today 12:18 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by *longfire*
Today 12:17 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Rose
Today 12:16 PM

Old Yesterday, 02:34 PM

My Mood: Goofy
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by *longfire* View Post

[Female | she/her]

Bluetide lifted her head and looked at the riverclan tom, she had been so focus on guessing the plants that it took her a minute to process what the tom had said" ah yes i was just taking guesses on these plants, but i think i'm all wrong" she replied in a friendly tone, her blue eyes not taking off of the riverclan tom" I'm Bluetide I don't think we met" she introduced herself in a soft tone.

her blue shaded eyes looked at her clanmate curiously, having many thoughts of who the tom was, her blue stripes tail sways side to side in a content matter as she waited to hear him speak again.

Foxleap’s whiskers quivered as his muzzle stretched into a wide, friendly grin. Chuckling, he sat back on his haunches,"Practice makes perfect, I'm sure you'll get it right. I barely found anything on the last patrol for Borage flowers, so you're not alone." He let out a comforting purr, his gaze steady and knowing as he returned Bluetide's stare, "I'm Foxleap, and no we haven't, but it's a pleasure." His reply came in a deep, velvety rumble, his dashing features softening with a hint of amusement, "I'm so curious... are you practicing to become a Medicine Cat?" He meowed inquisitively, giving his long tufts of white chest fur a few licks.

Last edited by twizzypaw; Yesterday at 02:35 PM.
Old Yesterday, 04:54 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by twizzypaw View Post
Foxleap’s whiskers quivered as his muzzle stretched into a wide, friendly grin. Chuckling, he sat back on his haunches,"Practice makes perfect, I'm sure you'll get it right. I barely found anything on the last patrol for Borage flowers, so you're not alone." He let out a comforting purr, his gaze steady and knowing as he returned Bluetide's stare, "I'm Foxleap, and no we haven't, but it's a pleasure." His reply came in a deep, velvety rumble, his dashing features softening with a hint of amusement, "I'm so curious... are you practicing to become a Medicine Cat?" He meowed inquisitively, giving his long tufts of white chest fur a few licks.

Bluetide smiled as she listened to Foxleaps comforting purr, a small chuckled escaped her mouth when she heard Foxleap wasn't able to find Borage flowers in the last patrol. Her blue eyes softened as she listened to his greetings" A pleasure to meet you to Foxleap" she purred softly.

her ears perked immediately when Foxleap mentioned about becoming a medicine cat, her cheeks flustered at that" What oh no no I'm not practicing this is just for fun, Though being a medicine cat would be a dream come true, and maybe one day it will happen but if it doesn't happen I think it would be best to learn about herbs and plants in case It needs to come to use when a Medicine cat isn't nearby" She replied in a low purr, as she shook her head tuft to the other side of her face.

Last edited by *longfire*; Yesterday at 04:54 PM.
Old Yesterday, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Bluetide smiled as she listened to Foxleaps comforting purr, a small chuckled escaped her mouth when she heard Foxleap wasn't able to find Borage flowers in the last patrol. Her blue eyes softened as she listened to his greetings" A pleasure to meet you to Foxleap" she purred softly.

her ears perked immediately when Foxleap mentioned about becoming a medicine cat, her cheeks flustered at that" What oh no no I'm not practicing this is just for fun, Though being a medicine cat would be a dream come true, and maybe one day it will happen but if it doesn't happen I think it would be best to learn about herbs and plants in case It needs to come to use when a Medicine cat isn't nearby" She replied in a low purr, as she shook her head tuft to the other side of her face.
The fox patterned tom tilted his head slightly as he listened to Bluetide intently, nodding along before raising his brows with genuine intrigue, "That's admirable... dreams have a way of sneaking up on us when we least expect them. With your attitude, you'd make a great Medicine Cat." He responded with a deep, rumbly purr before his whiskers twitched and his chest fluffed up with tension. Maybe he was overstepping? Foxleap didn't want to distract Bluetide from her practice. Clearing his throat, he bashfully looked away and uttered a low rumble, "If you ever need help practicing, I'd be happy to help." He meowed, before turning his muscular frame to begin padding off into the depths of the territory.
Old Today, 08:45 AM

Quote:
The fox patterned tom tilted his head slightly as he listened to Bluetide intently, nodding along before raising his brows with genuine intrigue, "That's admirable... dreams have a way of sneaking up on us when we least expect them. With your attitude, you'd make a great Medicine Cat." He responded with a deep, rumbly purr before his whiskers twitched and his chest fluffed up with tension. Maybe he was overstepping? Foxleap didn't want to distract Bluetide from her practice. Clearing his throat, he bashfully looked away and uttered a low rumble, "If you ever need help practicing, I'd be happy to help." He meowed, before turning his muscular frame to begin padding off into the depths of the territory.

[ female | she/her | 20 moons old]

Bluetide twitched her ear as she listened to Foxleap, Foxleap was true about dreams yet anything can happen, her ming wandered to the possibilities but she was soon snapped out of her daze and looked at Foxleap, he was leaving! she always loved company and Foxleap seemed like a nice warrior to hang out with.

before Foxleap could get far Bluetide stood up"You know herbs?" she asked curiously her whiskers twitching as she took a step towards the tom, It wasn't everyday she could ask a question without getting her head into the clouds but i guess this time she might be lucky.

Last edited by *longfire*; Today at 10:58 AM.
Old Today, 10:58 AM

Quote:

Bluetide twitched her ear as she listened to Foxleap, Foxleap was true about dreams yet anything can happen, her ming wandered to the possibilities but she was soon snapped out of her daze and looked at Foxleap, he was leaving! she always loved company and Foxleap seemed like a nice warrior to hang out with.

before Foxleap could get far Bluetide stood up"You know herbs?" she asked curiously her whiskers twitching as she took a step towards the tom, It wasn't everyday she could ask a question without getting her head into the clouds but i guess this time she might be lucky.

As he turned towards the edge of the tree line into the forest, his powerful limbs halted him abruptly as he turned his muzzle around to glance back at Bluetide and her question. Pivoting on his haunches to face her entirely, Foxleap flashed her a toothy grin and he gave a decisive shake of his head, his russet fur rustling with the motion, and flicked his tail with a touch of self-assured charm, "Nope!" He retorted brightly, "In fact my nose gets itchy when I smell harsh herbs.." Foxleap let out a rich, throaty chuckle, his deep voice rumbling with a captivating timbre as he began slowly striding back towards Bluetide, "With Berrypaw being as stressed as she is on top of everything else, it would be nice to have another cat knowledgeable in herbs around to help the clan. I'd be honored to find you herbs that I am familiar with to test you?" He meowed in a resonant tone, the golden hues in his eyes bursting with eagerness to help his newfound friend.
Old Today, 11:41 AM

Quote:
As he turned towards the edge of the tree line into the forest, his powerful limbs halted him abruptly as he turned his muzzle around to glance back at Bluetide and her question. Pivoting on his haunches to face her entirely, Foxleap flashed her a toothy grin and he gave a decisive shake of his head, his russet fur rustling with the motion, and flicked his tail with a touch of self-assured charm, "Nope!" He retorted brightly, "In fact my nose gets itchy when I smell harsh herbs.." Foxleap let out a rich, throaty chuckle, his deep voice rumbling with a captivating timbre as he began slowly striding back towards Bluetide, "With Berrypaw being as stressed as she is on top of everything else, it would be nice to have another cat knowledgeable in herbs around to help the clan. I'd be honored to find you herbs that I am familiar with to test you?" He meowed in a resonant tone, the golden hues in his eyes bursting with eagerness to help his newfound friend.

[ takes place before bluetide got injured]

Bluetide flicked her tail as she listened"Maybe some point we can get together after i learn a bit more about these flowers, It would be very much helpful with you finding herbs you know to test me, I feel bad for berrypaw taking all the responsibility so it would be nice for another cat to know these herbs"" she replied in a low purr.

[ sorry for sloppiness]

Last edited by *longfire*; Today at 12:12 PM.
Old Today, 12:11 PM

Quote:

[ takes place before bluetide got injured]

Bluetide flicked her tail as she listened"Maybe some point we can get together after i learn a bit more about these flowers, It would be very much helpful with you finding herbs you know to test me, I feel bad for berrypaw taking all the responsibility so it would be nice for another cat to know these herbs"" she replied in a low purr.

[ sorry for sloppiness]
[No worries at all! Oh no! What happened to her? ;-;]

Foxleap’s striking features were set in a thoughtful expression as he leaned forward, his sleek russet fur bristling slightly as he clung onto every word that Bluetide uttered. He nodded in agreeance to what she was saying being feeling the skin under his long fur grow warm with embarrassment after realizing she already had enough on her plate to work on without him adding to it, the striking warrior flicked his feathery tail as his dark brown paws shifted underneath him. He let out a low purr as he bounded towards the collection of flowers Bluetide had been studying before, "Yes, let's get together and study sometime. And, well, these flowers are-" As the handsome tom spoke, he had inched his nose closer to the colorful petals to get a deep sniff before, like usual, his nose began twitching and he shook his muzzle to rid of the tickling sensation, stifling his sneeze before turning back to Bluetide with a sheepish smile, "Well, at least I tried.." He meowed in a gravelly tone as he softly chuckled.
Old Today, 12:17 PM

Quote:
[No worries at all! Oh no! What happened to her? ;-;]

Foxleap’s striking features were set in a thoughtful expression as he leaned forward, his sleek russet fur bristling slightly as he clung onto every word that Bluetide uttered. He nodded in agreeance to what she was saying being feeling the skin under his long fur grow warm with embarrassment after realizing she already had enough on her plate to work on without him adding to it, the striking warrior flicked his feathery tail as his dark brown paws shifted underneath him. He let out a low purr as he bounded towards the collection of flowers Bluetide had been studying before, "Yes, let's get together and study sometime. And, well, these flowers are-" As the handsome tom spoke, he had inched his nose closer to the colorful petals to get a deep sniff before, like usual, his nose began twitching and he shook his muzzle to rid of the tickling sensation, stifling his sneeze before turning back to Bluetide with a sheepish smile, "Well, at least I tried.." He meowed in a gravelly tone as he softly chuckled.

[ tripped over a rock and twisted her paw and landed in a fast current water, Primrosepaw Heres the link to the roleplay ]

Bluetide watched the tom sniff the flower and stifle his sneeze, she snorted and chuckled softly" Yep you definably tried" she replied as she tries to collect herself,"Perhaps your nose dislikes the scent so you sneeze" she teased lightly.