Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:57 AM
Can I mommy?
Last post by Badwolf
Today 02:49 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:41 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by !0P055UM!
Today 02:17 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by !0P055UM!
Today 02:16 AM

Old September 19th, 2019, 10:52 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Lionstorm was livid.

The patrol had only departed moments ago, and already he had taken out a small portion of his anger on Fawnpaw's nest. Namely, he had dragged it out of the den and was in the process of carrying it across the territory to toss it in the river.

It was the least that stupid baby deserved, after making a mockery of him in front of their Clan-mates. All Lionstorm had was good intentions for RiverClan, and Fawnpaw sought to ruin everything he stood for. And they were supposed to be friends. What kind of friend would do something so.. heinous?

A fake friend, he decided as he stood over the edge of the river. And fake friends didn't deserve ...things. Like a nest that was in shambles, barely held together by a few woven strands. No-- Fawnpaw didn't deserve such a gift.

Dropping it into the water, he watched as the nest began to drift downstream, the current gently pulling it under until it was almost consumed by the murky depths.

@Dipper
Old September 19th, 2019, 11:10 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Renka had been enjoying a lovely stroll in their new territory... This Clan of Shadows was more hostile than she'd thought they'd be, but she was sitting pretty - she had kits that were adopted into the Clan as-- what did they call it? Appendices? Well, whatever they were, she was certain they were soaring above and beyond in their duties. Soon, she would have to go back to camp to check up on their progress and get a full report from each of their mentors about their daily activities, but for now, a health-jog to the river and back.

However, her features twisted in revolt at the scene before her: some cat was throwing a nest in the water! "How dare you!" she blurted and dashed forward, already heated. "The river has enough muck without you carelessly throwing your trash in there, you filthy scoundrel! What if my kits had seen you do that? What sort of example are you setting?" Her demands were in quick succession. "I bet you don't think about important things like that because you don't even HAVE kits, do you?" Renka shook her head, chastising, and then she looked toward the stream again. "Don't make me tell you twice. Get in there and clean it up!"

@BILL.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old September 19th, 2019, 11:28 PM
work is never done

Lionstorm barely had time to enjoy the small victory when some sandy-tan hag started screeching at him. Who did she think she was, demanding he recover that piece of trash? Fawnpaw didn't deserve that nest, and she needed to curb her tongue before he made her.

"Perhaps if you were a better mother," he coldly responded, "you wouldn't need to worry about your kits violating your stupid expectations. If you care so much about the river, you're free to jump in and get that-- otherwise, back off. The river has branches in it all the time, this won't change anything."
@Dipper

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old September 19th, 2019, 11:34 PM
the stars are aligned

Seething, Renka leaned forward to splash a paw into the water in hopes of getting the other cat wet, not really understanding that it wouldn't matter to a RiverClan cat. She was huffing and puffing as she paced along the bank, then yelled, "You don't know anything about motherhood!" Therefore, he had no right to judge because he didn't understand. He was a tom, probably no kits from how he was acting. When he actually had the audacity to suggest she was responsible for cleaning up his mess, she reared back, offended. "Excuse me, what is your name? I want to speak to your superior about your unacceptable behavior and how rude you are being to me."

@BILL.

Old September 19th, 2019, 11:41 PM
work is never done

"Apparently I know more than you do, flea-bag!" Lionstorm spat back, and he was on the move. Entering the water was a breeze, and it didn't take long for him to glide across the river with more grace than a fish. He was RiverClan, after all, and this splash-happy idiot seemed to not grasp that.

"You want to say that to my face?" he challenged her as he emerged onto the bank, fur dripping with water as he stalked over to her. "My name is Lionstorm, and I AM the supervisor." His paw raised, lashing out to smack this dumb rogue across her face. "And don't you forget that, you piece of useless frog-dung."

@Dipper

Old September 19th, 2019, 11:54 PM
the stars are aligned

Renka sniffed inward harsly, drawing her shoulders tighter to stand tall now that she was face-to-face with this litterbug... this hooligan who thought he could just throw anything into the river even though it could be hazardous to her kits. However, she hadn't been expecting the blow and staggered back, momentarily stunned. "You can't do that to me!" she screeched and flung herself at the tom with uselessly battering paws, not trained to fight. "Do you know!!! Who I am?!" This dumb Linnenstripe was going to learn a lesson about messing with a mother! He probably didn't even know how to live, laugh, OR love.

Continuing her flurry of unskilled attacks, she screamed, "You know nothing about my life! I sacrificed everything, and you should respect that!" Hackles raised, she hissed out, "I bet you let the twolegs poke you with that little stick, that makes you go crazy, you know!"

@BILL.

Old September 20th, 2019, 12:01 AM
work is never done

As she attempted to fling herself on him, Lionstorm lashed out again with unsheathed claws, fully intending on knocking her down to the ground. She was weak like a kitten, though he wasn't surprised-- cats like her were all talk and no bite. "You're a rogue, I can do whatever I want to you. And you know what, chubby kitty?" He leaned down, teeth bared back. "No one would care."

Sacrificed everything? Considering how well she was lasting against him, that was laughable. "You're the scum of the dirt, you don't deserve respect." Just. Like. Fawnpaw.

Ears flattening back, he moved to strike her again, aiming to rip his claws along her side.
@Dipper

Old September 20th, 2019, 12:11 AM
the stars are aligned

Thoroughly insulted by being called a rogue, she spit back, "I'm in the ShadowClan, you rat!" Renka was knocked over, letting out a shrill cry as she fell and was battered by his claws. "They're going to come after you AND speak to your superior about your atrociousness, Linnenstripe!" He wouldn't be hearing the last of this, that's what a Clan was all about. They'd ALL speak to his supervisor about this and get him removed from the Clan.

"My mate could rip you to shreds! He's been in WARS, you have no idea!" Renka snarled and swiped at his cheek only to let out an ear-splitting yowl. "Jodie! GET OVER HERE! ... You'll be sorry now, just wait!" She hissed. "Ardeidaepaw!! Desmodontinaepaw! Latrodectuspaw!!!"

@BILL.

Old September 20th, 2019, 12:35 AM
work is never done

Lionstorm wasn't done tearing through her pelt, each aimed blow determined to make her shut up. "You can't even get my name right, she-cat. It's Lionstorm. Do you know what a 'lion' is, or are you too dumb for that?" What even was a linnen? Was it a kind of bird? Rogues were stupid.

Her paw contacted his cheek, and he let out a hiss of pain. "Oh, please. None of your family is going to come for you. What kind of cat would name their kits Aridaypaw, or Desmountainypaw, or... Lactrodactylpaw.. like seriously, if I were your kit, I'd wish you were dead so I could get a better name."

Realizing he hadn't stopped with his blows, he backed off, shaking her blood from his paws. This was.. a little worse than he expected, but that was fine. He had an idea.

Moving to grab her by her scruff, he dragged her toward the river. All he had to do was dump her in there and no one would be the wiser.

It'd be like she never existed.
@Dipper

Old September 20th, 2019, 12:44 AM
the stars are aligned

Her shrieks grew from anger and pain, eyes squeezing shut as she felt him clawing into her pelt. The wounds spilled blood over the marshy landscape. Renka squirmed but felt weak under his heavy weight, impossible to escape from, so she took to lashing out again. "Of course I know what a line is, mouse brain!" she snapped. "Don't talk down to me, I have way more life experience than you, I've struggled more!"

When he did back off, she attempted to rise to her paws again but staggered from the loss, light-headed. Upon seeing the cuts that were only now beginning to lose their numbness, she screamed in horror, "What did you do to me?! THEY'LL HEAR ALL ABOUT YOU, LINESTORM! I SWEAR IT!" But her finishing yowl was cut off prematurely as she was tossed to the river, thrashing uselessly against its currents as it brought her down.

@BILL.