Today 09:01 AM

Old June 2nd, 2020, 03:17 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Thunderglade

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwoudii View Post

Snowmist got lost in his smile for a second, then dashed away, scenting a vole. She pounced on the nearby vole, and came back to see his squirrel. "Nice job." She said in a sing-song voice. "I'm going to catch more." The sentence wasnt a challenge, but her tone was. She bounced away, scenting a crow, a bit farther away. She stalked towards it, missing it by a whisker. "Mouse dung!" She cursed, opening her jaw. "A finch." She caught the bird by the wing, and brought it back, wrapping her fluffy tail around her paws.
Sycamorerain watched as Snowmist went after a crow. But he hardly noticed that she missed it. He was distracted by... her. It was a strange feeling. Could this be a crush? The warrior knew a little bit about love, but he'd never set out looking for a mate, or even really had any serious crushes. Sure he'd had a few as an apprentice, but it'd been a while and those hadn't been as... serious. He didn't say anything as she came back with a finch, instead thinking things through. He knew she liked him as a friend at least... but did she like him like that? Did he even like her like that? He didn't know. Deciding the best course of action would be to avoid bringing it up for now, he dipped his head and started scenting the air. By now, it was definitely past sunhigh. It wasn't quite time for sunset yet, but it was close. Perhaps this would be the last piece of prey they caught for today. Sniffing out a vole, the warrior soon spotted it, digging around in a thick clump of grass. He silently stalked up on it, before pouncing and delivering the kill. Turning back around, he carried the vole over to Snowmist and the rest of the prey pile. "Alright, I think we can call it a day. Now, who won?"

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old June 2nd, 2020, 04:00 PM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
Sycamorerain watched as Snowmist went after a crow. But he hardly noticed that she missed it. He was distracted by... her. It was a strange feeling. Could this be a crush? The warrior knew a little bit about love, but he'd never set out looking for a mate, or even really had any serious crushes. Sure he'd had a few as an apprentice, but it'd been a while and those hadn't been as... serious. He didn't say anything as she came back with a finch, instead thinking things through. He knew she liked him as a friend at least... but did she like him like that? Did he even like her like that? He didn't know. Deciding the best course of action would be to avoid bringing it up for now, he dipped his head and started scenting the air. By now, it was definitely past sunhigh. It wasn't quite time for sunset yet, but it was close. Perhaps this would be the last piece of prey they caught for today. Sniffing out a vole, the warrior soon spotted it, digging around in a thick clump of grass. He silently stalked up on it, before pouncing and delivering the kill. Turning back around, he carried the vole over to Snowmist and the rest of the prey pile. "Alright, I think we can call it a day. Now, who won?"
Snowmist stared at him. "Uh-umm...maybe, you?" She said, unsure. "I think you caught more, so you won!" She said happily. "I just need him to be happy, and thats all." She thought, smiling. "I umm w--wanted to say--" She cut herself off before she could say you look nice.She shook her fur out, and edged closer to the tom. "S-should we take the prey back then?" She meowed.
Old June 2nd, 2020, 04:47 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwoudii View Post

Snowmist stared at him. "Uh-umm...maybe, you?" She said, unsure. "I think you caught more, so you won!" She said happily. "I just need him to be happy, and thats all." She thought, smiling. "I umm w--wanted to say--" She cut herself off before she could say you look nice.She shook her fur out, and edged closer to the tom. "S-should we take the prey back then?" She meowed.
"Oh... umm... alright then. I guess I'll pick something when we get back to camp. And yeah, we probably should take these back now." Lowering his head, Sycamorerain picked the vole back up, along with the squirrel, and the mouse he'd caught earlier. Snowmist could carry her catches back. Making sure not to let any of the prey drop, he beckoned with his tail for the other warrior to come, then lumbered off in the direction of camp.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old June 2nd, 2020, 06:09 PM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
"Oh... umm... alright then. I guess I'll pick something when we get back to camp. And yeah, we probably should take these back now." Lowering his head, Sycamorerain picked the vole back up, along with the squirrel, and the mouse he'd caught earlier. Snowmist could carry her catches back. Making sure not to let any of the prey drop, he beckoned with his tail for the other warrior to come, then lumbered off in the direction of camp.
Snowmist smiled, and picked up her prey, bouncing after Sycamorerain. She had her ears flattened, it started to drizzle a bit, and she fluffed out her fur.
"I love rain!" She said, spinning around, and then trotted near the camp.
[ I guess mention me in the camp? ]
Old June 2nd, 2020, 09:00 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Brindlejaw watched silently from the sideline as Heatherpaw took a few pawsteps forward. From his point of view, it seemed like the apprentice was being cautious and thorough in his work. Good. Brindlejaw was pleased to see that his apprentice caught on quickly and was easily done with the task. "That's all we need to do." Giving a closed-lipped smile and a nod of acknowledgment that he was proud of the younger tom. Turning around and standing up to face Aspenbreeze and Smoulderpaw the deputy gave a little stretch. "Ready whenever you are." Calling out to the rest of his patrol members.

@Dust @Beau @Stonewolf (We can wrap it up right here if you guys want)
Old June 4th, 2020, 05:16 AM
You know my name, man.

My Mood: Mysterious

Hawkmist paced over to one of the small tunnels, his head turning over his shoulder. “Ravenpaw, hurry up! I don’t want to be here any longer than I have to.”

He sat down, his sticking-up fur falling a little. How much I despise these rabbit-brains... But I gotta do the mouse-brained borders...

“Ravenpaw!” he yelled.

@Socks

~ My Characters ~

~ Need a StarClan cat? Ask for Oaksky at the front desk. ~

~ Avatar (Hawkmist) by PMmellifluentCurator!
Pixel art by me! ~
Old June 5th, 2020, 05:21 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day

[ @Bravekit ]

Ravenpaw had not appreciated being dragged out onto the territory for whatever training, he'd skipped his first nap of the day for this! It showed on his face how the lack of sleep was affecting him, add on top of that his stuffy nose from the very brush he was trudging through and he looked worse than a clan-less elder.
"Yeah, yeah, on my way, Hawkmess." A weak insult, he'd admit, but he could barely pull his paws in front of him so he didn't care to think up something better.
He honestly hadn't noticed his mentor stop, if he had he probably would've stepped around the burrow that he fell into quicker than he could comprehend.
Suddenly, he was engulfed in darkness, his paws in front of him and dirt pressing against his shoulders and face. No, no, he couldn't breathe. He couldn't breathe! It was too small, he was stuck and he couldn't breathe! He needed to get out, so he thrashed. Kicking up dirt with his hind legs as he tried to pull himself out quick. He was hyperventilating, his face heating up as his mouth and eyes filled with dirt he was dropping down on himself.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old June 5th, 2020, 04:00 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Question Re: Thunderglade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post

Shockpaw came when their mentor beckoned. They were still wary of him after the scuffle they'd had during the prey social. "Huh? Yeah, sparring would be nice."
The dark cat glanced back at Mountainmist and the other apprentice (no, they didn't remember his name). "They aren't coming along, though, right?" They really really didn't feel like being near them anymore despite the lack of socialization.

@Arie @Wings
Flashclaw could see his apprentice uneasy and he was taken back to their little “talk” durning the prey social. I never wanted to go to that anyway. He thought with an inward grunt at the thought. He was taken out of his thoughts by Shockpaw’s question. “No.” He mewed, looking immensely bored with this patrol. “Let’s go.” He said roughly, padding past Shockpaw. “We’re going to go do battle training.” Flashclaw explained as he walked past Shockpaw. They hadn’t fought yet and Flashclaw was itching to see what his apprentice could do. Maybe they won’t be such a disappointment when I see how they fight. He mused in his head. If they are... I might as well bring them over to the dark forest. That should shape them up. He thought with a glance at Shockpaw.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old June 5th, 2020, 05:15 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Shockpaw sighed, relieved they wouldn't be failing in front of more than just their mentor. They trotted behind Flashclaw, keeping a healthy and respectful distance.
Maybe now they could come this much closer to becoming a warrior after all this time.
@Pluto

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old June 10th, 2020, 12:54 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/

@Scum

He gently stepped over the rocks that littered the territory. Keeping a keen, droopy, eye on incredibly wonky ground. He'd found out the hard way that there were many little dips and what not in the territory. Now. There weren't alot, but gosh they were there and if you didn't watch your step you'd end up tumbling 5 billion yards away. His head was still spinning from the last tumble.

HOWEVER! Honeypaw was on a hunt. A very important hunt at that. Turning to look at his friend the Apprentice stood still and waited until he caught the other's attention. Letting out soft "Uhm's and "Erm's not really wanting to interrupt whatever Oddear was doing...but desprately wanting his attention. He hadn't actually found any Honey when he went out on the little exploration with Coyotesnarl a while back. But! It still bore fruit, honey exists in the wild! "Drw, um. Where exactly is the honey? I was told the Bee's guard it but...it's not all in the itty bitty flowers is it?"

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us