Last post by Aphrodite
Today 02:19 PM

Old May 28th, 2021, 11:27 AM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post
Meadowbee felt another happy feeling flood through her, and she couldn't resist leaning ever so slightly against Wildfire. "Great! When the meeting's over, we'll slip out of camp for hunting. We can stuff a bunch of thorns into a mouse and carry it back, and then when we're eating in the den.." She paused, the plan already formulated in her head. But was Wildfire on the same page? Well, one way to find out was to let the other try and draw the conclusion to their prank.

For Tiabirb (Meadowbee)

Did Meadowbee want Wildfire to finish her…sandwich? Wait! What was a sandwich anyway? What was it…

Why, a sentence, of course! Wildfire was so excited that she could hardly think of the right word. She and Meadowbee were masterminds, and they would make the whole world laugh and cry with their oh-so-mischievous pranks!

”…then we can scent-check for the new nests and spread those suckers around!” Wildfire cackled, giving Meadowbee a playful, gentle nip on her ear. “They won’t know what hit ‘em!”
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA
Old May 28th, 2021, 12:52 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZeeWolf View Post

For Tiabirb (Meadowbee)

Did Meadowbee want Wildfire to finish her…sandwich? Wait! What was a sandwich anyway? What was it…

Why, a sentence, of course! Wildfire was so excited that she could hardly think of the right word. She and Meadowbee were masterminds, and they would make the whole world laugh and cry with their oh-so-mischievous pranks!

”…then we can scent-check for the new nests and spread those suckers around!” Wildfire cackled, giving Meadowbee a playful, gentle nip on her ear. “They won’t know what hit ‘em!”
Yes! They were on the same wavelength! This was great! "Okay okay! Operation New Blood is a go once this meeting is done." She whispered conspiratorially to Wildfire. She practically vibrated with her excitement. These new warriors would get the best prank ever!

"So how's Sparkpaw's training coming along?" Meadowbee meowed a little bit louder than a whisper. Changing topic to seem like they were innocently discussing clan affairs was a good idea, right?
Old May 29th, 2021, 09:57 AM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post
Yes! They were on the same wavelength! This was great! "Okay okay! Operation New Blood is a go once this meeting is done." She whispered conspiratorially to Wildfire. She practically vibrated with her excitement. These new warriors would get the best prank ever!

"So how's Sparkpaw's training coming along?" Meadowbee meowed a little bit louder than a whisper. Changing topic to seem like they were innocently discussing clan affairs was a good idea, right?

For Tiabirb (Meadowbee)

Wildfire was suddenly very excited for the meeting to be over. Well, she didn't like Clan meetings, so she'd already been looking forward to the end of it. But she was extra happy about her and Meadowbee's plans to sabotage the new Warriors' nests.

"They can't find out it's us or it'll ruin the fun," she said just before Meadowbee completely changed the subject. Now, why had she gone and done talking about something boring?

"Sparkpaw's cool. I have a feeling we'll be good friends! She likes to train a lot."
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA
Old May 29th, 2021, 11:24 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dawnstar's eyes slowly scrutinized each young cat as they stepped up to receive their name. Ashenpaw and Smokepaw seemed genuinely surprised, which was strange if you asked her. Ashenpaw kept his mask on, but Dawnstar liked paying extra attention to new warriors for obvious reasons. The smirk was entertaining, but she doubted she'd have anything to worry about with him. Badgerpaw seemed aloof and Fiercepaw appeared proud of himself, Fierecepaw was the only one who had done an assessment with her. He wasn't the greatest fighter, but she's had far worse.

Her amber eyes flickered back to Badgerpaw for a moment deep in thought, but she pushed it to the back of her moment within seconds. She had the rest of the meeting to stew about it. First things first...

"Ashenpaw [ @Jackpot], Smokepaw [ @~Fierceclaw~ ], Badgerpaw [ @Angelique ], and Fiercepaw [ @Bramblefire01 ], do you swear to protect and serve your Clan, even at the cost of your lives?" The molly skipped through a few verses of the traditional words, they were a waste of her breath speaking about cats she didn't like nor believe in.

Not to say that she didn't believe in StarClan's existence, those mice were very real, but they do so little for the clan that Dawnstar didn't see the point in giving them credit for doing absolutely nothing. She bet she had more cats training the Dark Forest than minding StarClan. It was unwise to get her even started on the warrior code. All she cared about was whether these cats would remain aboustely loyal to her and ShadowClan.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old May 29th, 2021, 11:36 AM
Meow!

My Mood: Asleep

The small black kit slowly came out of the bushes. She saw some cats. If she could just sneak throught the crowd she could steal from the fresh kill pile!
Old May 29th, 2021, 12:40 PM

~Smokepaw~
Smokepaw was too excited to notice that Dawnstar had skipped some words. "I do." He meowed confidently.
Old May 29th, 2021, 12:46 PM
Meow!

The black kit slowly went up to a cat and meowed!
Old May 29th, 2021, 01:02 PM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fierceclaw~ View Post
~Smokepaw~
Smokepaw was too excited to notice that Dawnstar had skipped some words. "I do." He meowed confidently.
Fiercepaw growled softly to Smokepaw. "Whimp, you'll never be able to serve the clan.", before loudly mewing. "I do!" With truth behind his words. ( @Undertaker )
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old May 29th, 2021, 01:36 PM
Meow!

The little kit is unable to find the fresh kill pile! She goes up to a cat that seems to go by the name "Feircepaw". "Do you know where the fresh kill pile is?"
@Bramblefire01

Last edited by ~Kitty~; May 29th, 2021 at 01:36 PM.
Old May 29th, 2021, 04:17 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Adorable

Badgerpaw looked at Dawnstar. "I do.", he mekwed, keeping his head up high.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.