Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
It Takes Three!
Last post by Red'fur
Today 01:14 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by RavensCall
Today 01:06 AM
Gossiping Kits and Friends
by Badwolf
Last post by Rose
Today 12:55 AM
Worldweaver question
Last post by BEAR.
Today 12:43 AM

Old October 19th, 2022, 02:49 PM

My Mood: Busy
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Skyshadow dug his paws into the same spots he had when he’d first climbed this tree a few hours before. Maybe he should’ve chosen a tree neither of them had recently climbed, to make it more fair. Oh well.

He didn’t look to see where Blushface was, not wanting to give her even a second to pass him if she was behind.
The she-cat pulled ahead, moving quickly despite her build. Being smaller meant more branches would support her weight, giving her more options.

Blushface wasn't going easy, for she desperately wanted to win. There was a brief moment when her paw slipped, her eyes flashing with a sudden fear. She'd nearly plummeted to the ground...even so she kept moving.
Old October 19th, 2022, 04:42 PM
Tis the winter season ❆

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Juniperpaw

"That's good of course. How's your training? I just finished a territory tour. I think Blackfir and I are going to practice fighting soon." Juniperpaw lied down on the ground, his heavy breathing subsiding.

{ @xXSnowheart }
[ @Ravensong for brief mention of Blackfir ]

Thc: Juniperpaw & Blazingkit, Shc: Robinfeather & Oakshade, Rc: Splashpaw, Wc: Heatherleaf & Flowerpaw

Bump me after 48 hours unless this applies otherwise:
~Next trip/Away time: Dec 26-31

Character site coming at some point!
In school, I won't always get to replies right away!
**Current RP slots taken: 0/10 = 0 open RP slots. Current main(s): Blazingkit of Thc and Splashpaw or Rc! VM me to RP!**

Last edited by Robin feather; October 19th, 2022 at 04:42 PM.
Old October 20th, 2022, 01:15 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Wisteria Falls

Quote:

Cloudspots noted to himself that Ashpaw seemed like the type to be frequently happy. It didn’t seem like much could faze the tom; not the damp weather, the prospect of harder hunting, or the fact that his mentor had neglected to give him a basic territory tour this far into his training. In a way, Ashpaw reminded Cloudspots a lot of himself.

The gray warrior reflected, for a moment, on how he’d been less happy lately. It wasn’t as if his life was bad, per say. It was just hard. He was constantly stressed about having a mate in another Clan. It was a never-ending thorn in his mind. Yet, he loved Cloudwillow too much to give it up.

Maybe Ashpaw was a good reminder for him to unwind from time to time. It would be of great help to his mental health. He swept his tail around the area. “Would you like to try hunting here before we move on?” It would be good practice for the tom, while he had the ability to get advice from a cat who had experience hunting here.

( @Wingnettle )
Ashpaw (he/him)
Light grey tabby with blue/grey eyes

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

What'd gotten in the older warrior's head? Ashpaw couldn't tell, but he supposed Cloudspots was just pondering on his own business. On the other side, the apprentice scanned the territory excitedly while a mental map slowly took shape in his mind. He looked forward to become a warrior and lead a patrol himself, along the borders or toward his chosen hunting spots. He'd promised himself he'd become one day the best warrior in Thunderclan, and so far he wasn't doing bad. Ashpaw silently praised himself for all the progress he'd been able to make in the last few moons.

His ears perked up in interest at Cloudspost's suggestion. "Of course I'd like it!" he replied cheerfully, lowering his voice mid-phrase now that they would have to stalk prey. He wasn't so mouse-brain to scare away all the prey before even starting to hunt!
Ashpaw looked around curiously, wondering what kind of prey they would find now. He recalled Cloudspots' previous explanation, according to which they would have to rely solely on sight and hearing now. His whiskers twitched slightly as he started adjusting his position, craning his neck to make out already some kind of distant sound. I am so ready!

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has an open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Last edited by Wingnettle; October 20th, 2022 at 01:16 AM.
Old October 20th, 2022, 06:11 PM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by oleander View Post
Sungaze came back from the camp to help ThunderHeart with the branches, grabbing some strong looking ones, voice muffled, "Have you found any more ThunderHeart?"

@SpookyCloud the Pumpkin @WhitesilverQueen
@--BloodTEA--
@SpookyCloud the Pumpkin
Following Sungaze, she ran to her sister, to see if she had found any more branches.
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.
Old October 21st, 2022, 01:18 AM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softspoken View Post
The she-cat pulled ahead, moving quickly despite her build. Being smaller meant more branches would support her weight, giving her more options.

Blushface wasn't going easy, for she desperately wanted to win. There was a brief moment when her paw slipped, her eyes flashing with a sudden fear. She'd nearly plummeted to the ground...even so she kept moving.

Skyshadow felt disappointment rush through him as Blushface pulled ahead of him. He’d entered this race with all the confidence he could win. But alas, it wasn’t meant to be this time.

The black warrior came to a rough halt on a particularly thick branch. He’d always felt more comfortable on the sturdier branches, a product of too many nightmares as a kit. Looking at Blushface, there wasn’t a trace of his inner disappointment on his face. “Congratulations! You’re quite the climber!”
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old October 21st, 2022, 07:09 AM

My Mood: Busy

Quote:

Skyshadow felt disappointment rush through him as Blushface pulled ahead of him. He’d entered this race with all the confidence he could win. But alas, it wasn’t meant to be this time.

The black warrior came to a rough halt on a particularly thick branch. He’d always felt more comfortable on the sturdier branches, a product of too many nightmares as a kit. Looking at Blushface, there wasn’t a trace of his inner disappointment on his face. “Congratulations! You’re quite the climber!”
The small she-cat beamed at the praise, her eyes closed only briefly. ``You did really well too! I nearly fell off trying to catch up!`` Blushface let her mind drift to the moment her paw slipped, a shiver climbing her spine before she focused back on the present. ``Thanks for the race, it was fun!``
Old October 22nd, 2022, 09:20 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Cloudspots waved his tail invitingly. “Go on ahead and see if you can catch something. I’ll be here to give you tips if you really need it, but I think you should try to figure it out on your own first. You’re going to be a warrior soon; it’s good to get used to making decisions without someone else’s input.”

While Cloudspots did believe that, there was an ulterior motive to him wanting Ashpaw to try on his own first. The gray warrior’s eyes drifted toward the river that Wisteria Falls fed. He wondered what Cloudwillow would think of ThunderClan’s part of the river. Would she find it as beautiful as RiverClan’s? Or would it only make her sad, reminding her of the border that lay between them?

He longed for her presence. He figured she’d be a good mentor. Did she have an apprentice? She hadn’t mentioned one at their last meeting, but perhaps she’d been assigned one since then. He bet her apprentice would be better than his own. He’d had Wisteriapaw as an apprentice for a moon and they hadn’t done any training together. She kept ditching. At least Ashpaw was responsible.

( @Wingnettle )
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old October 22nd, 2022, 10:43 PM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)
Default Re: Giant's Rest

~Moosecrash | Activity Post~

Plodding along through the territory, the massive tom opened his jaws to scent the air. there didn't seem to be any unknown scents in the area, only the scents of his clanmates. Nodding in satisfaction, Moosecrash continued his surveillance of the area, pausing to admire the giant, melded trees before turning for home. As a Keeper, he felt it was his responsibility to ensure the safety of his clanmates, and for now all seemed well.

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old October 23rd, 2022, 04:13 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Ashpaw (he/him)
Light grey tabby with blue/grey eyes

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

Ashpaw thought that the gray tom's voice sounded wistful, but maybe it was just his imagination.
It's time to hunt now! And to impress his clanmate, of course. This was a new challenge for him, but he'd always embrace them with determination and commitment.
Nodding to Cloudspots, he turned back and chose a path that led a bit farther from the waterfall that filled his ears with gurgling sounds.

Ashpaw guessed that squirrels would soon disappear to protect themselves from the hunger and cold of leaf bare, but mice would remain. So he would have to be alert for the tiny creature's signs and sharpen all his senses to find them.
His right ear turned around quickly as it caught a scuttling sound not so far. The gray tabby crouched down and sneaked stealthily on the leaf covered ground toward the sound source, but he was struggling to keep downwind as it seemed that everywhere he went, the wisteria scent followed him.

A dark gray mouse was scanning the ground, his long whiskers twitching every now and then as it searched for food. Ashpaw's colorless eyes narrowed to slits as he calculated mentally the best spot where he could leap from.
He decided to hide behind the plump roots of a nearby tree, waiting with his tail still, brushing the ground. His hind legs suddenly sprinted and the apprentice bounced on the mouse, but at the last moment the creature dodged and his claws missed the pink tail for a whisker.

Ashpaw run behind it, but the mouse soon found shelter in tiny tunnels at the base of an oak tree. His shoulders sagged miserably as he stared at the black hole where his meal had fled into. He knew that even warriors sometimes missed their catch, it was totally normal. But still...

[ @Cherry~ ]

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has an open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old October 24th, 2022, 05:18 AM
Ascending into light

Bump Policy: After one week, please.
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Giant's Rest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritsuka View Post
Bumbleflight's ears flicked as he watched Leafsprout work, grabbing leaves and decorating it's pelt with them. While it was certainly... Odd to see, it wasn't the strangest thing Bumbleflight had seen in his life so far. Besides, Leafsprout was harming anyone, so it should be fine, right? "Just be careful not to accidentally pick up poison ivy, alright?"
Leafsprout ∙ it/its/itself

Leafsprout paused at the thought of poison ivy. 'Uh oh... he's right...' it noticeably slowed down, examining each leaf carefully before deciding it was probably for the best to stop grabbing leaves for now, it had poor enough eyesight, it really didn't need this on their plate as well. "Thank you for reminding me of that! I almost forgot there were bad leaves as well." it called up to the other tom with a smile.

link... you must find me.
character siterp policyrp tracker