Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Feeling Lost
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 02:20 PM
Silent Training Thread ! ☆
Last post by Starphobia
Today 02:20 PM
the little hawk with sharp...
by Luna16
Last post by SnackingShoelaces
Today 02:19 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 02:19 PM

Old April 9th, 2017, 12:31 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdrop View Post
He laughed and said "ok."
She swunfg her tail again to knock the kitt off his paws.
Old April 9th, 2017, 12:54 AM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
She swunfg her tail again to knock the kitt off his paws.
He growled and jumped on her biting her scruff gently
Old April 9th, 2017, 12:55 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
He growled and jumped on her biting her scruff gently
she shook her head, dislodging (Mistkit, was it?) easily.
Old April 9th, 2017, 12:58 AM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
she shook her head, dislodging (Mistkit, was it?) easily.
si)
He turned his tail and landed before coming back to her and biting her tail gently
Old April 9th, 2017, 01:17 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
si)
He turned his tail and landed before coming back to her and biting her tail gently
Oh, shoot. This is the territory. It's not the clearing.)she flicked it out of the way before he could bite.
Old April 9th, 2017, 06:07 AM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
She refused to look at them. She didn't want to give them the chance to look at her eyes, to let them see that she was border line crying. Though she looked at them at the mention at their mother again. "I would know because everyone I've cared about has either left me or hurt me." she said her words through her teeth bitterly. It felt she could never win- it seemed that asoon she put her trust into something it was taken away from her,even if she was so close. She felt Honeycomb was so close, but so far away. Her whole body softened when she heard those words. She scooted closer, though not to close,to leave them some space. Her eyes were soft,focusing on them. "Then let me love you." her mew was a quiet sob, sincere. She wanted to love them, she wanted to know that Honeycomb was open to return her feelings openly. "I don't want you to be ashamed of me." those words were a hint to her insecurity. Even if they wouldn't return her feelings because of their mother, she would most likely still blame herself. That she wasn't good enough, that she could've treated them better, that there was something she could have done. She felt worthless, like she wasn't good enough, that Honeycomb would probably avoid even walk next to if their mother was around. She felt they were ashamed of them. I just want to be good enough for you.
The fact that she was averting her gaze, whether that be out of fear or anger, still brought yet another great breath from Honeycomb.The tears welled up, and they let them fall as they crashed to the ground, their trembling becoming more aggressive. Despondency was something the enby was used to, but they had no idea that their walk would bring such misfortune to their life.
The sun was too hot, the forest was too dense and Honeycomb was too weak, simply too weak to forsake their mother.
"I d-don't," they whined. "I don't want to leave you, Wolfsong. Never, but.." Trailing off, they trained their gaze on the heavily-built molly, as she approached them. "I want to love you. So bad." The distance between them felt like fox-lengths, islands even.
And yet, the connection persisted; she was enough, she had always been enough. They wanted nothing more than to console her and tell her how they truly felt- it would happen. Someday.

baibai

Last edited by oats; April 9th, 2017 at 08:23 AM.
Old April 9th, 2017, 09:49 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp Katz View Post
Cloverpounce nodded. "What should we do now?", she asked. The light gray she-cat licked her paws and then drew them over her ears.
@Jay-Jay

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old April 9th, 2017, 10:12 AM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Oh, shoot. This is the territory. It's not the clearing.)she flicked it out of the way before he could bite.
oops XD)
He growled and chased her tail around
Old April 9th, 2017, 10:18 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by pupy View Post
The fact that she was averting her gaze, whether that be out of fear or anger, still brought yet another great breath from Honeycomb.The tears welled up, and they let them fall as they crashed to the ground, their trembling becoming more aggressive. Despondency was something the enby was used to, but they had no idea that their walk would bring such misfortune to their life.
The sun was too hot, the forest was too dense and Honeycomb was too weak, simply too weak to forsake their mother.
"I d-don't," they whined. "I don't want to leave you, Wolfsong. Never, but.." Trailing off, they trained their gaze on the heavily-built molly, as she approached them. "I want to love you. So bad." The distance between them felt like fox-lengths, islands even.
And yet, the connection persisted; she was enough, she had always been enough. They wanted nothing more than to console her and tell her how they truly felt- it would happen. Someday.
Her stance had changed to then what is was before. Her ears were pinned to the back of her head, eyes in slits and glassed over with a layer of water that pooled at the bottom of her eyes. She was rather large for a cat, and tall, but she had lowered her stance greatly. The other cat was much shorter then she was, but now she seemed even shorter then them. Terrified. Her eyes came upon the flower that fell to the ground off from he warrior,she looked back up at them,"You can't love someone like me." her voice was utterly destroyed at the point, it felt dry and scratchy. "I just want to be worth enough to you." her voice was more like a whisper, her paw stepped on the flower that was dropped. Yellow was a sign of happiness, purity, but it seems that was all but going on right now,"but it seems like I'll never be good enough for you to love." she sounded more hurt that anything,insulted,low. Were they ashamed of her? Did she need to change anything? She would apologize a million times over if she had done anything, grasping for something that seemed so out of reach. She didn't like this at all, she didn't like fighting, she didn't like being hurt by the cat that meant most to her. The words still echoes in her ears, They can't love someone like you. I'm disgusting to ever think I could have them. Once she saw their face though, her whole world stopped. No matter how much she could be hurt, how low she felt of herself currently, how her mind was going a million miles per hour,she never liked to see her loved ones cry. She would always put them before herself,even if everything in her life was tumbling down. "Please don't cry, I'm sorry. This is all my fault- I shouldn't have said anything." her voice was truly sincere,she felt guilty,like this was all her fault. Even if it wasn't, with how many negative thoughts she felt about herself already,it was easier to just blame herself. "Don't feel bad,please." I just want to be yours.

Last edited by graves; April 9th, 2017 at 10:18 AM.
Old April 9th, 2017, 02:06 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
oops XD)
He growled and chased her tail around
(Should we just move this to the clearing?)
she let him catch it.