im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Leafpaw
Dark brown Siamese-Abyssinian-Turkish Angora mix ▵ She/Her
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Leafpaw wasn't usually one to approach others like this, but she had been bored to hell. She also was feeling a little bit left out of the loops ever since she landed herself in the medicine cat's den. So yeah she was acting out of character a little bit here, but who could blame her? "Well, you could have been asleep!" she threw out, not like she stalked everyone's single move. She herself had been resting in a nest during that whole ordeal, she may of not have seen it but she sure did hear it all. If only she hadn't been exhausted to get up, she would have been watching as that warrior went running off, if she judged by the fading voices. "There are plenty of cats around here that don't have any situational awareness" she glanced over the clearing, staring at a few clanmates who seemed to be off in their own world. "I'm Leafpaw by the way, can't remember if I mentioned it" can't help it if she was finally awake enough to be up and about.

@FrostyGalaxy

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old November 25th, 2023, 05:04 PM
it'll just take time.....

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Snarlingwolf lingers.

✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement ] ✰
secrets you bury deep within the sand
like truth trapped in the night
the fears behind your eyes

Old November 25th, 2023, 08:33 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Sleepy

@_Eclipse_ ♡SilverKit Tumbled In Cold Leaves, His Puffy Pelt Groomed Down For His Apprentice Cerimony Soon. NORMALLY His Fur Would Stick Out On End.
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901
Old November 25th, 2023, 09:43 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Lioncrest ~

Padding out of the warriors den, the large golden tom shouldered his way through the den opening with a spark of irritation in his eyes. He was not in a good mood to say the least; his PREGNANT mate had been poisoned by the honourless scum across the river, the ground was covered in frost, and he was bouncing wildly between the joy and pride that accompanied finding out he'd soon be a father to several kits and the crushing rage that threatened to send him careening across the border to flay ever single fish-eating scoundrel he could get his paws on.

So, mustering every ounce of his self-control and attempting to channel that fury into productive activities that would keep him away from the border, Lioncrest stormed over to the camp entrance and thumped himself down into a ridged sitting position. Guard duty was probably the best task he could assign himself; it would keep his vengeful paws from carrying to close to the edge of their territory and doing something he'd regret, and if some-cat dared to pluck up the courage to attempt to infiltrate their camp they'd be met with a response of such brutality they wouldn't know what hit them.

And there he sat. Glowering at the camp entrance like a stormcloud just waiting to burst, tail twitching irritably behind him, while his claws methodically sheathed and unsheathed in a steady rhythm.

[ Open to interactions ]

Old November 25th, 2023, 10:48 PM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat
He/Him || Deputy

His head turning from the Warrior he was speaking to as his prefix was yelled across the clearing by a decently familiar voice. Seeing the Apprentice launch himself at him just in time to steady his ground. Well steady it as best he could, he was still decently weak due to the poison and he had yet to fully recover from.

Stumbling a bit as he was unable to hold the weight and falling flat on his side with a grunt. Looking up to see who would have the gall to tackle him. The moment he did every ounce of anger immediately faded away, and before he knew what he was doing he was throwing his front paws towards Ospreypaw. Aiming to wrap him up in a hug.

"You're Alive." he choked out.

☄. *. ⋆ Ospreypaw

Ospreypaw purred even louder as he felt Spiderthroat's front paws wrap around him, he buried himself in the side of the warrior, taking in his warmth his eyes closed as he purred before spoke, purrs still rumbling, "Yes I'm alive." it felt...nice to say those words after so long of not being home.

He didn't want to separate from the hug so he just moved so he could speak to Spiderthroat, someone who stood in as his father before...well everything happened, "I'm...sorry I disappeared like that...I don't know what happened."

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old November 26th, 2023, 01:45 PM
nijirō murakami ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Lotuspaw
--------------------
Female, she/her- 13 moons- Fluffy white molly with bright blue eyes

Lotuspaw looks around nervously, it had been a while. All these new faces, even the leader had changed while she was gone. Here she is, a clueless, quivering, warrior-age apprentice. She really is pitiful.

While she was gone her adoptive mother, adoptive father, and all her friends have gone missing.
So, she's pretty much all alone too.

As she's looking around though, she spots another cat. The molly seems to be a little disoriented too, maybe she's like her? Well, Lotuspaw decides to aproach her, maybe she'd even make a new friend. Oh, she misses the days when she stormed the apprentice den with Bluekit, or tumbled around with Blazingkit. Heck, she still morns the times she fooled around with Beankit. But hey, this is a fresh start, might as well make a good first impression.

Lotuspaw takes a deep breath, padding over to the new cat, "Hi there, I'm Lotuspaw, what's your name? I just rejoined after quite a few moons being missing, almost everything's changed since I was last here. Do you know anything by the way? I've been so confused about what happened to Big Cat Spar- I mean Sparrowstar." Dang it, she messed up, she must've sounded like a kit. Big Cat Sparrow? That was just an immature nickname the kits used, so much for a good first impression.

Redhawk
She/they | 27 moons | No purrks
Hearing the approaching paw steps of another cat and an unfamiliar scent, Redhawk lifted her gaze to meet the eyes of a cat she didn't know the same of. It was as if the name was on the tip of her tongue, but she couldn't quiet catch it. "Nice to meet you," came the soft reply and subsequent small smile. Hearing the name of their last successful leader who had been kidnapped sent shivers down her spine. "She got kidnapped - by twolegs. I'm not sure what ever became of her. I went missing shortly after Thrushstar became out leader - but it appears something happened to him, too." Because Bumblebreak - now Bumblestar - was their leader. And they were in a new camp. And their old camp had supposedly collapsed into a hole (Red hadn't built up the courage yet to take a look at the Haggard Ruins).

Blinking and bringing herself out of her thoughts, the reddish-brown warrior looked at Lotuspaw once more (her gaze had drifted towards the Stormcrest while recalling the memories). "Oh, I'm Redhawk, by the way." She wondered if this cat would know her at all. Probably not, she hadn't stood out like her sister normally did. And if they were still wondering what had happened to Sparrowstar... well, both her and Gentledoe had been in camp at that time.

"How, uh, how is your training coming along?" It felt forced, mainly because Red just wanted to find her sister and bury her nose into the comforting scent of her fur. But she didn't want to be rude and walk away from this apprentice. So small talk it was. She dawned a smile as she waited for an answer.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old November 26th, 2023, 11:58 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Dovefluff and Lotuspaw hugged.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old November 27th, 2023, 10:10 AM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Sleepy

SilverKit Lingers.
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901
Old November 27th, 2023, 10:57 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Proud

Springtear and Horseshine and Goldendawn were walking around with Jaykit and Tigerkit as they finnaly got to get out of the den.

"EEEE IM SO EXCITED MOMMM I WILL BE SO WELL BEHAVED".Jaykit said.

"Same Im excited to Jaykit just stay glued to you dads legs and you will be safe".Springtear said.

"Ughh I guess I will be good to mom".Tigerkit said.

"And thats why you are staying glued to my leg and horseshines as you can not go off on ur own."Springtear demanded.

They would countine to walk as they saw something dangouers like a fox out of the Corner of Golden dawns eye and before he knew it he got attacked and the last thing he saw before he blacked out was Springtear and Horsehine with the kits in between there jaws sprinting for help.

Oh no oh no this can not be happening they need me.He would think .
Old November 27th, 2023, 12:38 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Treepaw]
Silver Tongue
73/100

The apprentice had made her way back towards the camp, following the scent that Larchflame had left when they found her. She was thankful for the she-cat, but Treepaw knew only she could report everything she'd experienced, and she knew exactly what cat to report to.

Something had changed in the apprentice since her kidnapping, she had a new sense of confidence she didn't hold before. The small feline sought out and approached the deputy.

Please be right about him Thrush. . .

"Spiderthroat?" Treepaw chirped upwards towards the large feline. She hoped she didn't spook him.

@Starfall

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL