Last post by ollie
Today 08:03 AM

Old May 18th, 2024, 09:52 PM
a FNAF enthusiast

Bump Policy: anytime necessary
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@AriaTheFiremaiden

Amberwhisker watched as Dawnkit bounced away toward the mossball. Amused, the queen ate what was left of the mouse and discarded of the small bones. Then, she trotted over to her daughter, who was batting the mossball about. Hooking the ball up, the tortoiseshell she-cat flung it a little ways away, urging Dawnkit to chase it.

"Worse? Or better?"
Old May 19th, 2024, 06:20 PM
Just a small town girl

Bump Policy: I'm not big on it, but only one bump per day
My Mood: Relaxed

@Kacey!
Dawnkit leapt towards the moss ball as it soared over her head. That had to be higher than anyone else had thrown before, Amberwhisker was the best at this game! She scrambled across the clearing to go get it, but flopped down in exhaustion once she returned. "Can we go backs to the nursery?" the kit asked.
Old May 19th, 2024, 10:58 PM
a FNAF enthusiast

@AriaTheFiremaiden

When the kit flopped down and asked to head back to the nursery, Amberwhisker chuckled. “We've not been out here very long. How about we take a nap out here in the sun?” she suggested. The queen nudged the kit over to a sunny patch and laid down, patting the spot beside her.

"Worse? Or better?"
Old May 20th, 2024, 06:38 AM
Just a small town girl

Bump Policy: I'm not big on it, but only one bump per day
My Mood: Relaxed

@Kacey!
Dawnkit followed Amberwhisker over to the patch, and although she was tired she couldn't help batting at the sunbeams before curling up beside her mother. They were both asleep quickly.
(Mind ending it off here for now?)
Old May 20th, 2024, 09:23 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

BlossomKit

1 Moon | She/Her | Unknown

ThunderClan Kit

___

@burntToast - EveningKit | @TheNyanCatMinecart - BerryKit | @Saki - FireflySplash | @Tallstar - SalmonShade

___

BlossomKit bounced up out of her nest at the word outside, but quickly deflated when she heard she had to wait. She began trying to lick her own fur smooth, very unsuccessfully, but it was still an attempt

'Otay! I'm ready! I'm ready to go outside!'

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Last edited by Ladiebugg; May 20th, 2024 at 09:23 PM.
Old May 21st, 2024, 02:43 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Chasmkit 》
9/10

she/her | Thunderclan kit | 3 weeks

Chasmkit was sleeping on her face and it was uncomfortable for her. Why would she do that?

(OPEN)
Old May 21st, 2024, 03:27 PM
a FNAF enthusiast

@AriaTheFiremaiden

Amberwhisker quickly dozed off.

(Yes, we can end it here!)

"Worse? Or better?"
Old May 21st, 2024, 05:59 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

~ BERRYKIT OF THUNDERCLAN ~

AFAB | SHE/HER | 1 MOON | LYREBIRD'S LULLABY | THE COLLECTOR | HEIGHTENED PERCEPTION (HEARING)

Fluffy tortoiseshell-and-white tabby she-kit with white spots and distinctive gold-and-blue eyes.

Image can be viewed here.

Berrykit felt like she was going to explode. Every whisker-length of her, from the soft points of her ears to her fluffy little toes, fizzed with energy and warmth. Just like the sun! Was she going to turn into the sun?! Maybe if Eveningkit stayed in his nest for too long! Berrykit wanted to see the sun, not turn into it. She hopped over to her brother, whose black-and-ginger fur - similar to Mama's - melted into the moss. She took a great big deep breath so she could use her special attack... but then he was up and moving, all excited. Yay! I didnn even have to use my spewal ack!

Eveningkit's excitement was infectious, too! It seeped into Berrykit like her Mama's tongue, causing her to bounce up and down. So she couldn't use her special attack on her brother? She'd use it on the world. She didn't even have to take a super duper deep breath this time!

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!" she shrieked at the absolute top of her lungs, grabbing a bit of her family's nest and yeeting it in a random direction. Everyone had to know how excited Berrykit was! Especially Hornetkit. He didn't look super excited. Which was really disappointing.

She suddenly gasped, brought up short by his accusation. How dare he? Her fur bushed out indignantly. "I'm nawt makin' any-wing up! Mama say yes'er-day... we get go owside!" she mewed, giving Hornetkit a super mean glare (trademarked).

Why was he asking Mama? Berrykit had already told him!!! She had to retaliate! She crouched down, ready to give his tail a big ol' whacking, when a voice from outside reached her tiny ears. The multi-colored she-kit sprang up, her eyes growing round with excitement. "PAPAWW!!!" she exclaimed, abandoning Hornetkit's tail and nuzzling into his fur. She looked up at him. He had gold eyes. She had gold eyes, too! Well, mostly gold. They had some blue, like Mama, but different. It was confusing. Berrykit wanted to know more!

"Papaw!" she repeated. "We'we goin' owside!" Her fluffy tail lashed behind her. Oh, now she was getting a wash? Berrykit liked washes! Not when she was excited, though. As Salmonshade pulled her close, Berrykit squirmed, trying to evade his flashing pink tongue. "No! Me wanna go owside!" she squealed. She managed to glance over to her family's big, comfy nest, where Blossomkit was getting up. Eveningkit was already walking toward the entrance! Not fair!

"Hey! Wait!" she squealed, pulling herself away from Papa and rushing toward the light. Her heart pounded with excitement; exhilaration fueled her veins, though she didn't know the name of the feeling, exactly. She just called it super happy excited sun.

@burntToast @Saki @Ladiebugg @Tallstar @glitch (Sorry, this was a tad rushed! Our next posts can be in the clearing. Don't forget to mention everybody! )

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; May 21st, 2024 at 05:59 PM.
Old May 21st, 2024, 08:22 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm

hornetkit
Purrks: Agatha Kitty (active)| 1 moon | THC Kit
2/10 posts
a golden tabby tom with amber eyes and fluffy fur around his neck.

Hornetkit blinked. "I didn't mean you were lying. I just can't hear as well as you. And I don't think Blossomkit or Eveningkit can either." He'd often seen Berrykit twitching and swiveling her ears, while he'd never done so and hadn't seen his other two littermates do so either.

He decided to turn to Eveningkit, a playful smile on his face, but then a screeching voice pierced his ears. "BERRYKIT! FOR THE LOVE OF STARCLAN, PLEASE NEVER DO THAT AGAIN! If you can hear well, why are you screaming?!"the thick-furred kit said turning and was met with his father. "DAD!" he cried happily.

He leaped onto his father's back and climbed up to his ears, nibbling on them playfully. Hornetkit beamed. "Daddy! Did you hear? We going outside! Not that I don't believe Berrykit, I do!" He flinched as Mommy began to wash him. "Moooom, I'm fiiiiiine." he complained.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old May 23rd, 2024, 07:42 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Rosekit
Male / 3 Moons / ThunderClan / Sexuality Unknown
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a wide scar across the bottom half of his face that exposes several teeth.

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~Rosekit

✽❀✽

Rosekit paused at the nursery entrance, casually kicking a small pebble into the den to make his presence known. His jaw fell in a wide yawn, and with tired paws and aching muscles, he slunk into the nursery, glowering miserably at the air ahead of him. It was funny how hard it was to get sleep for him all of the sudden- last night had been the definition of terrible. He had been disturbed by quite a nightmare- there was violence, there was blood, and all sorts of other things that made him shiver under his pelt. It wasn’t fair… it was an apprentice’s job to worry about that sort of thing, not some random kit’s, right?

Well… Rosekit began to contradict himself, taking a long and time-consuming look around the nursery to make sure it wasn’t too noisy and he didn’t have to yell at anybody to shut up before knocking out into a deep sleep. …it’s also supposed to just be an apprentice’s job to train, but here I always am freaking out about the whole thing. I shoudln’t be talking. But can’t I at least rest without that kind of nightmare haunting me? And even worse, two night in a row? Great Stars, I hate my dream-life!

He would have greatly appreciated it if Berrykit hadn’t been screaming and shrieking, yeeting moss- it would have been much more peaceful. But suddenly, Rose’Kit felt too tired to bother to yell at the kit for it. He just shot a glare in the kit’s direction, then turned back to his nest. Then grumpily muttering nonsense about every obnoxious kitten in the den underneath his breath, he dragged himself on over in the direction of his nest.

Maybe a nap would do it, pull him out of his worries for a little while. Rosekit told himself, If I can manage to get even a minute of sleep right here, right now, then I’ll feel an entire minute’s worth better, and that’s more than enough. Oh, I am DYING to sleep right now! Just a single minute, please, pleeeaase… He collapsed onto his nest, landing slightly uncomfortably on his back and stared up at the nursery ceiling above with half-shut amber eyes. Please, please, StarClan, let me… sleep…?

He was interrupted by a strange sight over to his left, a mysterious lump on a separate nest. The russet tabby tom blinked the blur of incoming sleep out from his vision and squinted at the lump, eventually identifying it as a dark gray heap of fur. Rosekit felt confusion creeping up on him, until finally, he processed the sight. Well, it was quite unusual… an-upside-down-kitten-kind-of-unusual. He sighed and scrambled back up onto all fours to get a better look at what he was seeing, and when he did, his grumpiness vanished completely. For a moment, he simply stared at the lump blankly. Chasm…kit? Huh… After another moment of staring, he almost started laughing loud enough for the entire camp to hear, but he held it in, only smiling judgmentally. Well, well, well- what a sight. Maybe it was even worth not getting his nap as soon as he would have liked to.

Rosekit stepped closer to the nest and leaned over it, peering down at Chasmkit. It was still funny to look at, seeing the kit casually trying to sleep with its face planted right in its nest underneath Rosekit’s tall shadow. Rosekit aimed to nudge the kit a bit too aggressively to make sure it was awake to hear him. Then in a low, mildly puzzled voice, he asked the younger Kit, “So… why? Ya’ gonna just sleep like that, then?

He backed up a little bit, keeping his shadow to himself and smiled smugly. “Y’Know- might be a little hard to breath there, huh? How’s your mother gonna feel when she prances along into the nursery to find her poor Chasmkit… well, suffocated? Not tryin’ to scare ya’, definitely not- uh- just encouraging you do not die, ha!” Rosekit narrowed his eyes but kept smiling, gaze shifting to the nursery entrance. “Though, I bet it’d be real funny if someone came in in here and found a kit-corpse, all dead in discomfort, just hangin’ out in the nursery. Oh, how you’d scare all of our denmates. You wanna scare them? If not, I’d get back in shape and get your muzzle out of that moss, ya’ look stupid.

Rosekit was in fact very grumpy, and was sure to regret being this much of a brat to the poor child once he awoke from his soon-to-be nap. But with exhaustion dragging down his limbs and screaming at him to be as rude as possible and then go sleep, it was almost impossible for the naturally snarky tom-Kit to be polite and respectful. For now, he would happily be a thorn to random innocent kittens he finds trying to sleep pleasantly (though with some obvious struggles) by poking at them verbally. He’d done it many times before, and this time was sure to go just as his rants always did- bother someone, get bothered. The cycle would continue forever, wouldn’t it?

✽❀✽

// I apologize if that last post you made isn’t open any more, now that it’s been a good day or two since it was written, but in any case, here’s the King of Bullying. Maybe he’ll apologize if they ever interact again in the future.

~ @Highsnow of Matterhorn ~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~