Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:06 PM

Old October 30th, 2022, 10:30 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Lionsbeach

CLOUDPAW
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
➣ After a few moments of staring up at the stars, the fluffy young molly would turn her light blue-hued gaze towards further out into the ocean. The horizon looked so so far away, so ominous and mystifying in a strange way. However, Cloudpaw was soon pulled from her vast train of thought as a voice called out to her. She whipped her head around to meet eyes with a silver-furred tabby, whom she would soon recognize as Fogcloud. Judging from the warrior’s expression alone, she looked rather irritated to find the RiverClan apprentice this far out from camp. Her question almost made her laugh. Something about anyone questioning why she was ‘alone’ anywhere was amusing to the black-and-white youth. “Just enjoying the beach before it’s covered in snow,” Cloudpaw answered with a fake smile, blatantly lying, but Fogcloud wouldn’t know that, "It is quite pretty out here."

“Hey, you wanna play a game? How far do you think I could swim out if I paddled as much as possible?” She remarked, switching her gaze back towards the distant waves that occupied the sea farther out. “I need to practice my swimming more.”
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
{ @oleander }
Old October 31st, 2022, 12:05 AM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Lionsbeach

☄. *. ⋆ Fogcloud
Fogcloud’s tail twitched slightly at the response they had been given, through what the apprentice had said was true, “That is true, though it’s dangerous to be out alone nowadays. Especially with young cats.” Fogcloud couldn’t deal with another death, it was reminding them too much of their past. They had been loosing sleep at times because the nightmares kept them awake. Which is one of many reason why they had gone on this walk.

They frowned slightly at the “game” that Cloudpaw suggested. Her eyes flickered to the sea, the waves where much more choppy compared to the calmer waves that the rivers would get. The water was also freezing, their paws feeling the chill, as the sea lapped over their paws. She didn’t want the apprentice to go into a feeling of shock or even get an illness.

”While I’m always up for teaching, and watching RiverClan apprentices learn. It seems dangerous to try and swim in the sea in the middle of the night.” She stepped more into the water, her voice was quiet as she glanced at Cloudpaw before looking at the horizon with the apprentice, “How have you been Cloudpaw?” A simple question but sometimes a question that isn’t asked as much as it should be and question that was often hard to answer, especially with those who struggle with being vulnerable.
@canineantics

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old November 1st, 2022, 08:08 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Lionsbeach

CLOUDPAW
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
➣ Unsurprisingly, the silver-furred RiverClan warrior saw through all of her attempts at being light-hearted and playing off the true reasons that Cloudpaw was out this far from camp at this time of night. She didn’t honestly know she even expected to get this far along without being caught. Fogcloud was right, regarding how dangerous it was for young cats to be out like this, and the fluffy black-and-white molly knew that too. But maybe, just maybe, that was what Cloudpaw wanted. The older she-cat’s question made her feel uncomfortable. Probably because she can’t really remember the last time someone had asked her such a thing and meant it truly. It was a difficult thing to answer, and the RiverClan apprentice knew it wasn’t something she couldn’t answer truthfully—at least not as much as she would like to. She stood there silently in the freezing water, not saying anything.

What was she supposed to say? Her whole life seemed to be some kind of sad joke where she was the punchline. The moment she reached six moons old, her family disappeared and never came back, her first mentor died in this exact ocean, all of the friends she had ever made either were dead or missing. Spiderpaw was missing. Shadepaw was dead. Fawnpaw was gone too. She knew she had Moonfrost, and Pikestar, and even Blizzardwind now. But regardless, the small apprentice felt so painfully alone. She didn’t feel cared about. She didn’t feel like RiverClan wanted her. It felt like the only time anything really made sense was when she was training, or fighting. Everything else felt fake, like some rose-colored dream that was only temporary.

“I’ve been-” Cloudpaw started, not turning her head, “-okay.” That was a lie, and in all honesty, she felt like she could cry at any moment. She was thirteen moons old, practically an adult, so why did she feel so childish? The short molly didn’t know what to do. Slowly, she backed up, out of the water and onto the sand of the beach. Cloudpaw couldn’t feel her paws anymore, but her limbs were shaking, not just from the cold, but the emotion that desperately wanted out. No. Don’t show them you’re a coward. You’re pathetic. Weak. Nothing more than a runt that your birth mommy didn’t want. Not a single cat in RiverClan would notice if you went missing. The voice in her head was cruel, taunting, ever so merciless, but Cloudpaw forced herself to keep a straight face. “...Can we go back to camp now? I’m sorry. I shouldn't-” There was a small pause in-between. "-be out here..."
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
{ @oleander }
Old November 1st, 2022, 10:06 PM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

☄. *. ⋆ Fogcloud

The silver tabby eyes watched the apprentice carefully, truly she was worried for the black and white cat, the nodded once Cloudpaw answered her question, they weren't going to push the young cat. They followed once Cloudpaw was on the sand, looking as she was about to fall over. Her limbs were shaking too much for the warriors liking.

Fogcloud came up next to the apprentice, making sure to support the apprentice and rested her tail across the apprentices shoulder, trying to give any comfort they could. "Yes, lets you get back home Cloudpaw." The warrior kept her voice calm and soft. She gently touched her nose to Cloudpaw's ears before leading the way back to RiverClan. Making sure that they were here to support Cloudpaw as they walked.

I hope they have someone who can give them some more support. I don't know how much they would even take my support but I can offer it,"Cloudpaw I am here for you, if you just need someone to listen I am here."

@canineantics

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old November 4th, 2022, 10:32 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

[ @Poprock, Featherflame - @NinjaBloss, Flamebriar - @Ashcloud the WindClanner, Rainwhisper - @Sklee, Amberpaw - Thought we could move it here directly to save time! ]

They were a fairly large patrol; Gingerfrost followed after the hurrying Featherflame. Her little comment about leaving 'dangerous opponents' to her was quite frankly lost on him, and so he just decided to ignore it. It wouldn't be the first time, probably. She seemed like someone who exaggerated things a little. But, that wasn't the point of their search. What they were looking for was Fawnpaw, much like the time when Sootflare and Stormcall disappeared. Hopefully this wouldn't become a seasonal thing, high ranks disappearing - that would just be trouble.
Arriving on scene, Lionsbeach, the tabby tom looked over the vast open area that was sand and ocean. He didn't suspect the apprentice to have passed by here, but every area and spot had to checked to be sure. Any traces would be lost, as sand rarely kept its shape for long unless wet. By that, he approached the soaked sand area, foam forming at its edges. Gingerfrost kept a careful eye out for paw prints that looked small enough to belong to Fawnpaw and of course scent marks over the strong salty smell that dominated Lionsbeach, sniffing the air with a slightly scrunched nose.

Old November 5th, 2022, 12:34 AM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

[ @Poprock, Featherflame - @NinjaBloss, Flamebriar - @Ashcloud the WindClanner, Rainwhisper - @Sklee, Amberpaw - Thought we could move it here directly to save time! ]

They were a fairly large patrol; Gingerfrost followed after the hurrying Featherflame. Her little comment about leaving 'dangerous opponents' to her was quite frankly lost on him, and so he just decided to ignore it. It wouldn't be the first time, probably. She seemed like someone who exaggerated things a little. But, that wasn't the point of their search. What they were looking for was Fawnpaw, much like the time when Sootflare and Stormcall disappeared. Hopefully this wouldn't become a seasonal thing, high ranks disappearing - that would just be trouble.
Arriving on scene, Lionsbeach, the tabby tom looked over the vast open area that was sand and ocean. He didn't suspect the apprentice to have passed by here, but every area and spot had to checked to be sure. Any traces would be lost, as sand rarely kept its shape for long unless wet. By that, he approached the soaked sand area, foam forming at its edges. Gingerfrost kept a careful eye out for paw prints that looked small enough to belong to Fawnpaw and of course scent marks over the strong salty smell that dominated Lionsbeach, sniffing the air with a slightly scrunched nose.

Amberpaw kept her nose up, sniffing the air as hard as she could as she found a good long branch. She had a keen enough nose she expected to be able to smell something of Fawnpaw through the sea-salt smell. She bonked a crab with her branch when it approached, and began watching the sand for small pawprints as well.
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old November 5th, 2022, 02:19 PM
Rat left WCO

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by canineantics View Post
CLOUDPAW
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
➣ Emerging from the forest, Cloudpaw stepped onto the cold sand and made her way down the beach towards the water’s edge. It was late at night and the stars sparkled across the sky as it was laid out over her head. The black-and-white apprentice sucked in a deep breath that felt like ice and salt mixed together. What a strange sensation. She knew she wasn’t supposed to be out here, especially not out this far, but at this point, there was very little the RiverClan molly seemed to care about anymore. Cloudpaw turned her head back towards the dense span of trees behind her, staring for a moment or two, lost in thought, before continuing on closer to the sea. Reaching out a paw, the fluffy she-cat dipped her paw into the water, being immediately met with a very ice-cold feeling that made her jump back in surprise. Stars above, it seemed like leaf-bare had already gotten it’s hold on the ocean. A few seconds passed where she stared at the water as it continued to quietly lap against the beach, before Cloudpaw stuck her paw into the shallow seawater once more. Then another paw, and another and another, until all four of her limbs were submerged in the ocean. The cold salt water tickled her belly fur and the sensation was numbing, but she didn’t move. Cloudpaw chuckled ever so softly to herself and gazed up at the shimmering stars for a moment, lost in thought and smiling slightly. How lovely.
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
{ OPEN TO ANYONE }

LilacBreeze a warrior for River clan emerged from underwater and she had not caught any fish, she was just looking for fun. Her lilac fur more or less now looked like dark grey as she was behind Cloud paw she gave out a mew. " What are you doing out here?? " She asked as her Iceberg blue eyes glimmered from light reflections in the water.
Old November 6th, 2022, 05:46 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Flamebriar trotted after the patrol with her tail in the air, constantly scenting the air for any traces of Fawnpaw. She had never interacted directly with the medicine cat, but from what she had seen, the young molly was extraordinarily kind and cared for all of her Clanmates. The former ShadowClanner hoped that they would find some trace of Fawnpaw and find her alive and healthy. If they didn't... who knows what would happen to RiverClan?

"Anyone find anything yet?"

@Estelle @Poprock @Ashcloud the WindClanner @Sklee
Old November 6th, 2022, 06:12 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBloss View Post
Flamebriar trotted after the patrol with her tail in the air, constantly scenting the air for any traces of Fawnpaw. She had never interacted directly with the medicine cat, but from what she had seen, the young molly was extraordinarily kind and cared for all of her Clanmates. The former ShadowClanner hoped that they would find some trace of Fawnpaw and find her alive and healthy. If they didn't... who knows what would happen to RiverClan?

"Anyone find anything yet?"

@Estelle @Poprock @Ashcloud the WindClanner @Sklee

Amberpaw shook her head, keeping the stick in her jaws far off the ground out of fear of messing up any hints of Fawnpaw yet. She set it down carefully.

"I haven't seen or smelled anything at all yet."
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old November 9th, 2022, 03:38 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Nothing. Maybe it was the salt in the air, but the ginger tom couldn't smell anything that might allude to Fawnpaw having passed by here. Granted, Lionsbeach wasn't where he would have expected her to be or passed by had she left the territory, but it was still a worrying fact. With unsurprisingly little traces left in the sand, Gingerfrost decided to pull back and look a bit further down the shore. In the vast open area, he couldn't see a figure other than the patrol members. The tom's ear twitched when he heard Flamebriar's question; turning the warrior's way he shook his head, taking a few steps back to the group. He didn't bother returning the inquiry, assuming she would've said something had she caught scent of Fawnpaw. Hopefully the other search patrols had a little more luck than them.

[ @NinjaBloss @Sklee @Ashcloud the WindClanner @Poprock - Posting to keep them moving since the patrol is due on the 10th iirc ]