Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ace's Art Shop
Last post by goodacacia
Today 09:10 AM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by Blaaze
Today 09:02 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 08:40 AM
Earlie Birdie [ Owl Patrol...
by dino.
Last post by Bonsai
Today 08:36 AM

Old March 4th, 2024, 10:56 AM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 47 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur sighed to himself as the gathering of cats slowly grew, approaching his secluded corner and making it not so secluded. He had half the mind to move, but a familiar scent washed over him and rooted him to the spot while simultaneously making him want to flee camp in terror. His heart pounded, and he almost flinched when Bravebird spoke to him. The red tabby glanced sidelong at her, sky-blue eyes wary as he took in her injuries. He hadn't been able to protect her. He had rushed into danger, risking the wrath of Twilightstar in order to get to Bravebird, but in the end he hadn't even succeeded. Guilt clawed at him worse than any of the minks, and he looked away. "Oh, I--" I'm sorry. I failed you. I love you. "I'm alright." He meowed, doing his best to sound lighthearted. "Nothing I won't recover from!" When he looked up again, his face was carefully neutral, though a bit of pain flickered in his eyes. "How are you feeling?" He gestured for her to sit, if she wanted. Though, he wouldn't be surprised if she decided to decline. He had gotten the feeling she had been avoiding him recently, which he supposed was warranted. Had he stepped too far when he woke her to go stargazing? Did she blame him for her injuries, for not getting to her? For focusing on his duty as a warrior? No... Bravebird was the most dutiful cats he knew. She wouldn't blame him for that. ... Right?

Bravebird
She/her | 43 moons | WindClan Warrior
[ Beefed Up T3 • One with the Warren ]
Not normally one to shy away from talking to others, something about Hawkfur's reaction to her approach had Bravebird wanting to turn and flee. His wariness made her apprehensive, but it was gone almost as soon as it had come and the next thing she knew he was offering her a place to sit beside him. With a blink she took the spot and sat down, wincing a bit as the wounds near her haunches flared up again. "I'm... alright." It was easier than the truth, that the physical wounds she had were only mere sparks compared to the near-fatal wounds she felt on her heart lately.

...And it was likely the small twinge of guilt she felt for her feelings towards both him and Vixenstar during their healing. It was difficult to meet her friend's gaze so she simply turned it to Twilightstar as the leader called up one kit to be apprenticed. "I hope no cat blames Twilightstar for what happened," she began, a bit of an edge to her voice (anything to change the subject off of herself and how she was feeling). "We all volunteered, and it's a warrior's duty to defend their Clan, even if it costs them their life." Thankfully none of the minks had dealt that kind of damage.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old March 4th, 2024, 04:01 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by tally View Post

Bravebird
She/her | 43 moons | WindClan Warrior
[ Beefed Up T3 • One with the Warren ]
Not normally one to shy away from talking to others, something about Hawkfur's reaction to her approach had Bravebird wanting to turn and flee. His wariness made her apprehensive, but it was gone almost as soon as it had come and the next thing she knew he was offering her a place to sit beside him. With a blink she took the spot and sat down, wincing a bit as the wounds near her haunches flared up again. "I'm... alright." It was easier than the truth, that the physical wounds she had were only mere sparks compared to the near-fatal wounds she felt on her heart lately.

...And it was likely the small twinge of guilt she felt for her feelings towards both him and Vixenstar during their healing. It was difficult to meet her friend's gaze so she simply turned it to Twilightstar as the leader called up one kit to be apprenticed. "I hope no cat blames Twilightstar for what happened," she began, a bit of an edge to her voice (anything to change the subject off of herself and how she was feeling). "We all volunteered, and it's a warrior's duty to defend their Clan, even if it costs them their life." Thankfully none of the minks had dealt that kind of damage.
Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 47 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur grunted in agreement, awkwardness drifting away in favor of keeping the new conversation. "I would be surprised. Most of the cats on that patrol are pretty level headed. Can't imagine anyone causin' trouble over it." He shook his head, sighing. "I know she feels a lot of guilt over it." So do I. "She shouldn't." I should.

"I'll admit," he began after a pause, some horrible feeling eating him up inside unless he kept talking, kept moving, kept driving it away. "I was almost looking forward to exploring the caves." Bravebird knew of his aversion to enclosed spaces, but the caves were so massive and frankly, kind of neat. "Stupid weasel cat things." Oh, that sounded ridiculous. Great. Hawkfur clamped his jaws shut, wishing he could just disappear into the earth.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old March 5th, 2024, 03:56 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Burn Baby Burn | Monkey’s Paw

Feeling a bit queasy, Firestorm initially planned to skip the meeting altogether and remain in her mate's den. Despite that, however, she decided she should at least attempt to kind of keep tabs on the rest of the clan now that she basically lived in a form of isolation alongside Lightningstorm. Stretching her short limbs, the small she-cat sat at the entrance of the medicine cat's den, wrapping her tail around herself protectively. She wasn't very noticeably pregnant physically -- her stomach not swelling yet, however, the cat in her dream had told her that she'd notice after about two weeks when granting her wish, and the constant feeling of sickness was clearly what it meant. It sucked. A lot. However, if this is what it took to start a family with Lightningstorm, then she'd be willing to deal with the constant throwing up and lack of appetite.

Spottedpaw
Peaceful ⋆ Hopeful ⋆ Neutral Good
“Be gentle with yourself."

Spottedpaw had spent a random amount of time laying in the dirt till she noticed that there was a meeting going on. Oh she was going to have to make herself presentable! So she rolled around a few times in the dirt before walking over to see what was going on. As she made her way over she noticed Firestorm sitting by the medicine den and purred before yelling. "Mommy!"

The little ball of dirt ran over to her mother and purred happily at her. Was she going to explain why she was covered in dirt? Sure. Did she know why she did it? No. "What's going on I didn't hear anything, I was busy."
Old March 5th, 2024, 07:30 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twilightstar looked down at Willowkit as she joined her at the base of the Galewood. "From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you'll be known as Willowpaw. Your mentor is Bearpelt." Twilightstar nodded her head in the direction of the spotted brown she-cat with orange eyes. Bearpelt had experience dealing with kits, an apprentice fresh out of the nursery should be a breeze for her.

"Stempaw, Orangepaw, Starrypaw, Duskpaw, Caterpillarpaw, and Maplepaw. You're all in need of reassignments. Mistyfalls, you'll take over Maplepaw's training. Redstrike, you'll mentor Orangepaw. Larkspring you're with Starrypaw. Goldenfox, you'll train Stempaw. Foxbound, you'll train Duskpaw. Thundersnow, you have Caterpillarpaw "

"We're also welcoming a new apprentice, a former outsider, now known as Mosspaw. Whisperingwater you'll be his mentor." Twilightstar finished. As usual, a small pause was taken for the mentors and apprentices to meet and greet as well as Willowpaw's name to be called out.
#wcmeeting

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; March 5th, 2024 at 07:57 PM. Reason: missed a few reassignments
Old March 5th, 2024, 07:33 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Sleepy

( ;-; )
Dewsong
Bird Looked At Her Leader. Her First Apprentice? Reassighned Because She Didnt Know Where Her Mother Was? Not Cool.
Warmsun
He Bleped And Zoned Out.
BeanKit
He Watched From Afar, He Coukdnt Wait For His Apprentice Ceramony!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901
Old March 5th, 2024, 07:36 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Raykit listened,

Scalescar listened

Nightpaw watched
Crookedpaw watched

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old March 5th, 2024, 07:41 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twilightstar looked down at Willowkit as she joined her at the base of the Galewood. "From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you'll be known as Willowpaw. Your mentor is Bearpelt." Twilightstar nodded her head in the direction of the spotted brown she-cat with orange eyes. Bearpelt had experience dealing with kits, an apprentice fresh out of the nursery should be a breeze for her.

"Stempaw, Orangepaw, Starrypaw, and Maplepaw. You're all in need of reassignments. Mistyfalls, you'll take over Maplepaw's training. Redstrike, you'll mentor Orangepaw. Larkspring you're with Starrypaw. Goldenfox, you'll train Stempaw."

"We're also welcoming a new apprentice, a former outsider, now known as Mosspaw. Whisperingwater you'll be his mentor." Twilightstar finished. As usual, a small pause was taken for the mentors and apprentices to meet and greet as well as Willowpaw's name to be called out.
#wcmeeting

Mistyfalls
A tortoiseshell she-cat with golden eyes and a missing paw
[ @/Moonraven + @wendigo ]

Mistyfalls stood with excitement. An apprentice! How exciting! Immediatly, she padded forward, booping noses with Maplepaw when she found the young apprentice. Leading the apprentice away from the clan, she padded to a quiet corner of the camp. You need to tell me what you have been trained if you have gotten any training. She meowed, a warm glow in her eyes.
Mistyfalls had spent so many moons in the nursery and now it was her first moon out of there and she was entrusted with her own apprentice. Maybe she could introduce her own kits to her apprentice. No. She swiftly told herself. She needed to get back into the mindset of a mentor. Her gaze returned to the apprentice’s face, interest peaking.
Old March 5th, 2024, 07:44 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitkit
He/him | WC kit | Moons: 2 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitkit's tail started wagging faster than the fastest rabbit as the kit leaned even further out of the nursery as Twilightstar called out the new apprentices and their mentors. Though the kit tilted his head slightly, reassignment? What did that mean? Whatever, the kitten just couldn't help as he imagined himself much bigger and faster, looking up to Twilightstar as the leader called out his new name. Rabbitpaw, Rabbitpaw, Rabbitpaw! Much better than the play pretend game that Snowkit and the other kits play.

The kit frowned at the thought, huffing and thumping his back paw against the ground, what a bunch of trouble makers. Rabbitkit would never even dream of pranking and causing trouble for the warriors and apprentices, they are all gonna get in trouble and Rabbitkit wasn't going to get mixed up in it.

His ears flicked as he caught the murmuring spreading through his clan. Rabbitkit's green eyes widened as breathlessly watched as each named apprentice went to greet their new mentors. One day, one day soon that would be Rabbitkit and he was going to be one of the fastest cats alive!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old March 5th, 2024, 09:40 PM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Tired

Redstrike✮He/Him✮ 20 Moons✮Straight ✮Warrior ✮App: Orangepaw
Redstrike bounded over to his new apprentice and presses his nose against the young cat's nose. "Hello there," he mews excited.

⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆
☽.Xai.☾
♰He/Void/Zir/They/She♰
⋆。°✩Genderfluid✧.°
♡Taken♡
Old March 5th, 2024, 11:27 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Birdpaw cheered Willowpaw!

Foxpaw cheered Willowpaw!

Adderpaw cheered Willowpaw though shallow, heavy, and raspy breaths.

Swanpaw cheered Willowpaw!

Hummingbirdkit cheered Willowpaw!
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.