Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

WindClan Re: WindClan Clearing

v Mentions v
@leopard.

Foxbound
WindClan Warrior - 22 Moons

____

Foxbound padded around the clearing, searching for her apprentice.

''Lynxpaw?''

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.
BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources
BerryClan Main Roleplay
Purrks
Larkswoop: Beefed Up T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Robinsnow: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue, Mind Reader, Kitty Softpaws
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death
Old February 8th, 2024, 11:39 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

v Mentions v
@leopard.

Foxbound
WindClan Warrior - 22 Moons

____

Foxbound padded around the clearing, searching for her apprentice.

''Lynxpaw?''
LynxPaw

I sit up from lazing in the sun. "Oh, hi Foxbound!" I race towards her quickly, my paws kicking up dirt as I darted across the clearing and dodged various cats. I bet I'm the fastest cat in windclan, I thought silently.

"Did you need me?"
Old February 8th, 2024, 02:53 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Elkgrowl blew air out his nose, making his trademark, unusual honk like an elk. His tail rustled the leaves from his bedding. Leafbare was hard on his bones when he struggled onto his short legs. He squeezed his well-fed belly through the elder's den exit, out into the clearing.
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME
Old February 8th, 2024, 05:05 PM
Wally darling's #1 fan

Bump Policy: Anytime! though i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Fanatic

OtterShine
"Don't cry, it makes you look dumb"

OtterShine sat down grooming her fur (OPEN)

Old February 8th, 2024, 05:49 PM
Warrior

Elkgrowl scratched at his ear, and tried to nip another itch in his back. It was difficult to reach... He looked around the camp before spotting an apprentice.

"You! I need a bit of assistance. I've got an itch right on my back and can't reach. My son is never near when I need him, so you'll have to do."

Ah, I might not be what I used to, but at least I can boss apprentices around.

@Fawnheart<3

Last edited by RoboPrism; February 8th, 2024 at 05:51 PM.
Old February 8th, 2024, 11:42 PM
rattling my kennel door

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan/RiverClan Re: WindClan Clearing

{ @RoboPrism }
Rabbitpaw heard a cat calling to him. Apprentice, apprentice, who did this cat think he was to be bossing around a feline he did not even know the name to. No matter, he thought nonchalantly before bounding over to help the bickering tom.

“Good day to you, Elkgrowl,” the apprentice meowed in an attempt to lighten the demands of the grumpy cat that sat in front of him. To himself, Rabbitpaw thought with retort that whoever this ton’s son was could he seen as the detention of an incompetent mousebrained fool. However, even with his annoyance he did appreciate the opportunity of usefulness this gave him. Rabbitpaw was freshly an apprentice and had very, very little training and experience so this simple task would at least give him some grasp at usefulness… right. Due to youth, Rabbitpaw was eager - and willing - to prove himself to those older and higher on the clan than himself. Yet, he still felt the need to huff a little, his tail twitching in annoyance, at the curt demanded of Elkgrowl.

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old February 9th, 2024, 12:35 AM
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 View Post
{ @RoboPrism }
Rabbitpaw heard a cat calling to him. Apprentice, apprentice, who did this cat think he was to be bossing around a feline he did not even know the name to. No matter, he thought nonchalantly before bounding over to help the bickering tom.

“Good day to you, Elkgrowl,” the apprentice meowed in an attempt to lighten the demands of the grumpy cat that sat in front of him. To himself, Rabbitpaw thought with retort that whoever this ton’s son was could he seen as the detention of an incompetent mousebrained fool. However, even with his annoyance he did appreciate the opportunity of usefulness this gave him. Rabbitpaw was freshly an apprentice and had very, very little training and experience so this simple task would at least give him some grasp at usefulness… right. Due to youth, Rabbitpaw was eager - and willing - to prove himself to those older and higher on the clan than himself. Yet, he still felt the need to huff a little, his tail twitching in annoyance, at the curt demanded of Elkgrowl.
The elder scowled at the flickering, bright eyes of the youth, raising a brow. "Well? I don't have all day to wait for that son of mine."

He put his back to the nameless apprentice expectantly. That itch was driving him mad. The only thing even more maddening, was that his grown, yet useless kit was ignoring his father's needs by being absent.
Kits these days! Dwadling with their stares and never there when you need them! What happened to kinship inside of a clan?!

A noise like an elk escaped his nose as he breathed his frustration. His namesake. Speaking of names... what was the youngster behind him called again?
He turned. "Which one of those apprentices are you again?"

Last edited by RoboPrism; February 9th, 2024 at 12:36 AM.
Old February 9th, 2024, 09:04 AM
Why bother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Snowybreeze |
Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive

It was instant. The hissing rage that sputtered behind him had Snowybreeze leaping, flying high in the air as he clumsily turned around, spraying snow everywhere in his attempt to find who was sending such - no doubt well deserved - anger his way. Sky blue eyes stared with wide eyed horror at the warrior who now sat clutching at her tail, and the gentle giant faltered. Oh no... oh dear oh no. It seemed that in his moment of undeserved bliss, he had forgotten himself. Stupid, stupid! That's what he was!

The Maine Coon mix stared down at his massive paws with shame, mismatched ears burning up at his blunder. He allowed Goldenfox to screech at him to her heart's content, of course. He had, evidently, sat on her. Well... on her tail, but the exactness of where he had sat mattered not, only that he had. Completely disregarded his clanmate's comfort. Was he really so self centered that he couldn't spot a much more prominent and helpful member of the clan in his quest to find a place to sit? He should always, always make sure before getting comfortable, no matter how out of the way he thought the place was, that he was truly alone. As he should always be. Why, if he thought it was out of the way, no doubt kind, well meaning warriors like Goldenfox would have found the spot already for some daily grooming without getting up on anyone's tail... like he had. Oh stars... if only the ground could swallow him whole now.

"I... I... You. Are most. Right. I am. So. So sorry. I cannot. Apologize. Enough. If there is. Anything. At all. I can do. To make. It better? Please... I meant. No harm. Only... Careless. I'll. Make sure. It doesn't. Happen. Again," Snowybreeze stammered, his low voice no higher than a whisper, biting his tongue only when he realized he was perpetuating his rudeness by being overly verbose when it was honestly uncalled for. StarClan help him...

@Tiabirb [Goldenfox]

Goldenfox
24 Moons
She/Her
Purrk(s): Silver Tongue
----------------------------

A brow arched itself way above her left eye as the perp who had ruined her fur spoke like he was having some sort of mental crisis. "Ey, calm it down, wouldja?" The pale golden and cream colored she-cat sniffed, "Your ears are still intact, right? Trust me, if you were some loser from ShadowClan, both of yours ears would be gone, for less." She turned to face the tom, the nervous wreck that he seemed to be. Her lips pursed, her eyes narrowed.

"So what's got you acting like you're about to see badgers descend at any moment?" Her tone had softened and a smile, soft and warm had appeared on her muzzle. It wasn't about to be any secret that she had turned on the charm, "It can't just be sitting on me; Accidents happen. A little momentary fuss was all that it warranted. Come on now, look me in the eye when you answer." She urged him gently, in her own way picking apart any extra fuss over the tail-sitting situation. Something was clearly bothering him. Who walked around half-dazed all the time? Or spoke like anything more than a whisper would destroy all sound on earth? It was weird.

And lowkey she was being nosey under a mask of kindness.
Old February 9th, 2024, 04:29 PM
rattling my kennel door

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

{ @RoboPrism }
“Erm, my name is Rabbitpaw,” the apprentice said with a slight bit of youthful annoyance - he was not opposed to helping the tom in the slightest but he did wish that the warrior would have been a little nicer about his demand… maybe if he had made it a request Rabbitpaw would have been less irked. With a sheathed paw he got to work rubbing the itch away from Elkgrowl’s back, if he got fleas or ticks he would have to find this warriors kid and have some words - Rabbitpaw was opposed to purposeless fighting so it would be a civil lesson and not anything more.

“How is your day going, Elkgrowl?” meowed the apprentice as he stepped away from the grumpy tom, conversation always led to better feeling and Rabbitpaw hoped he could shothe this time mood as well as his itch… an inching in his brain one could call it he thought a little cleverly to himself.

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old February 9th, 2024, 04:53 PM
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 View Post
{ @RoboPrism }
“Erm, my name is Rabbitpaw,” the apprentice said with a slight bit of youthful annoyance - he was not opposed to helping the tom in the slightest but he did wish that the warrior would have been a little nicer about his demand… maybe if he had made it a request Rabbitpaw would have been less irked. With a sheathed paw he got to work rubbing the itch away from Elkgrowl’s back, if he got fleas or ticks he would have to find this warriors kid and have some words - Rabbitpaw was opposed to purposeless fighting so it would be a civil lesson and not anything more.

“How is your day going, Elkgrowl?” meowed the apprentice as he stepped away from the grumpy tom, conversation always led to better feeling and Rabbitpaw hoped he could shothe this time mood as well as his itch… an inching in his brain one could call it he thought a little cleverly to himself.
"Rabbitpaw, hm? Ahh," Elkgrowl fluffed in relief as the irritation in his back lifted.

Turning, he smiled softly. "My day is just fine. Thank you, youngster."
Elkgrowl lifted his head as he heard Twilightstar in the middle of an announcement. He caught a flash of grey fur, and growled.
Twilightstar's voice carried over perfectly as the familiar name was said.
"Hollowfoot-"

"So that's where the lazy kit's been." He huffed, gazing over at Rabbitpaw. "You, Rabbitpaw, was it? Come with me. I want to go for a walk."
He cast a glare over his shoulder at the gathering.
"I'd rather not see that kit's face anymore than I have to. He missed his chance again today."

Not waiting for a second opinion, the elder tom grumbled as he padded for the exit. "Never around, that useless hairball."

Last edited by RoboPrism; February 9th, 2024 at 04:54 PM.