Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 11:12 PM
Can I mommy?
Today 11:11 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Today 11:08 PM
Blue has a question!
Last post by ollie
Today 11:03 PM
❇lana's place❇ OPEN
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 11:01 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 7th, 2019, 02:50 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
Topazkit tumbled out of his nest, trying not to disturb a sleeping Runningkit, and the apprentice sized kit walked over to the warrior curiously. "Hi!" He mewed cheerily, his light blue eyes shining.

Littlewish stopped himself mid-walk. He glanced guiltily at the kit. Ack! I woke him up... He turned to face the small tom, tilting his head.
"Shouldn't you be asleep, you rascal furball?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old November 7th, 2019, 02:50 PM
eternally tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Okapi @Starstruck @|+Tired Rose Child+|

"Um, no not really." Leafpaw said. "In fact, I think in my whole life. I've only seen him once. He just walked by the nursery one day and my mom whispered to another queen about Pikerunner. So I assumed that was him" Leafpaw hadn't seen very many people up to this point. So he wasn't the best to ask if your looking for someone.

Last edited by marshy; November 7th, 2019 at 05:26 PM.
Old November 7th, 2019, 03:20 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post

Littlewish stopped himself mid-walk. He glanced guiltily at the kit. Ack! I woke him up... He turned to face the small tom, tilting his head.
"Shouldn't you be asleep, you rascal furball?"
"No! I'd rather play!" He crouched down, tail waving in the air. "I'm going to be the best WindClan warrior! Rawrrrr!"

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: I'll be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!
Old November 7th, 2019, 03:41 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

[ @Snail-paw] [ @The Cannibal ]

Frozenrifts head lifted, his leader stealing his attention from his game with a lizard. He was pawing at it, it sprinted away, then back like it had a death wish. The tom would never kill the creature, he didn't have too. Neverless He purred at the thought of going on a patrol, then his heart leaped when she assigned him patrol leader. He had never lead a patrol before! He was excited, it shone in his eyes for a moment, but he covered it as he looked at his other patrol members.

"Well then,"He cleared his throat, trying to stay serious. This was important! He would act accordingly, no matter what. He dipped his head to the others. "Let's be off then."
Old November 7th, 2019, 03:45 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochi View Post
Goatkit
Excited joy seemed to radiate from the fluffy white tom's pelt as he somehow managed to keep from tripping over the smaller kit. Despite not having a tail he was surprisingly agile and sure-footed - one of his more redeeming strengths that he couldn't wait to try out as an apprentice with hunting and fighting techniques.

"Isn't it?" A giddy smile spread across Goatkit's features, chuckling as Alpinekit pressed his tail against his side. "I bet you can! Especially if you stick with me - those sneaky warriors would be eating our dust if they decided to show their smelly faces!" He exclaimed over his shoulder as he squeezed through the weak part of the barrier and popped out the other side, throwing his shoulders back and taking in a deep breath of the fresh moor air. This was going to be loads of fun, he thought, anticipation sending shivers throughout his pelt.
He made a squeak of excitment and raced ahead, a smile splitting his face. "It's so cool out here!"He purred loudly, only to end his run in Anothermouthful of grass.

"oops.."
Old November 7th, 2019, 04:33 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

These where long over due, with Blazingstar being in the Medicine cats den a while before his death no ceremonies had been held. Brightstar knew that.
Leaping onto the Breezerock she looked out over WindClan. One day she'd get used to this. Hopefully soon. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Breezerock for a Clan meeting!" She called more confident then she had been announcing Blazing's death. Though she wasn't sure if ceremonies counted as Clan meetings.
Waiting a moment but not wanting this to take forever Brightstar continued. "It has come to my attention that a lot of apprentices are without mentors and kits are growing. So, WindClan is long over due for this." She explained looking over the cats gathering. What should she start with. Apprentice ceremony? That would probably be best kits and young apprentices got impatient easily.
@Lilyfur2 @Nebby @Spirit @ponyapan Fuzzyfeline @RedHead @.:Virgo:. @Pepperkins @Lonestar23
"Runningkit, Topazkit, Nightkit, Pebblepaw, Windpaw, Speckpaw, Fuzzypaw, Shrewpaw and Bunnypaw! Please step forward." Bright called stopping to take a breath. Nine apprentices! All needing mentors at least three of them where kits. Letting the young cats step forward she would look for all their mentors, she hadn't even asked if they would mentor these cats but expected them to or talk to her about it. Looking at the first young molly she smiled. "Runnungkit you have reached the age of six moons and you are ready to become an apprentice. From now until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Runningpaw! Your mentor will be Springtail ( @sunflowerseed), I hope he trains you well in the way of out warrior ancestors." She meowed finishing with a slight dip of her head to the warrior.
Now moving on she looked over at Topazkit with a smile. She could see why Blazingstar always seemed to like apprentice ceremonies. "Topazkit you have reached the age of six moons and you are ready to become an apprentice. From now on until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Topazpaw! Your mentor will be Littlewish ( @Lilyfur2) I expect him to pass down all he knows to you." With that Brightstar dipped her head to the warrior moving on to the next ceremony.
She would skip Nightkit for the moment, he'd be last apprentice ceremony she did. So she decided to go on the apprentices who for one reason or another didn't have a mentor. "Pebblepaw, you have gone long enough without a mentor to train with. Your new mentor will be Moorfoot, I hope he passes everything he knows down to you." Bright informed tail slightly twitching but not from annoyance.
Moving on she turned to Windpaw the you tom was either really disrespectful, a brat or was unable to hear she wasn't sure. "Windpaw, you have been without a mentor for too long and are in need of a warrior to train you." She meowed eyeing the apprentice. A bit hesitant she picked his mentor. "Duskflight ( @The Cannibal) will be your mentor." She decided nodding to the warrior. StarClan knew how he would train the tabby.
Turning to Speckpaw she expected that she would be easier to train. " Speckpaw, it's become apparent that you are in need of a mentor. So, Moondrift ( @Starstruck) will be your new mentor. " She announced glancing over at the grey warrior. Three more to go.
Looking to Fuzzypaw she smiled just a few more to go. "Fuzzypaw, your new mentor will be Honeyblossom ( @Lonestar23) I expect her to train you well." She explained nodding to the molly. This was going faster then she expected but that was fine.
Now Shrewpaw the young tom might be the youngest without a mentor but then again she wasn't sure. "Shrewpaw you've gone without a mentor long enough. Sheepfur ( @Snail-paw ) will be your new mentor, I expect him to train you well." She informed glancing between the toms before moving forward.
Finally she had reached the last apprentice that had somehow managed to go without a mentor. "Bunnypaw, you are also in need of a mentor. So, Lionsoar ( @RedHead) will be your mentor. I expect she will pass down everything she knows to you." Brightstar meowed dipping her head to the golden warrior. Now that these where done she sighed internally. If these warriors came to her after this requesting a change of apprentices she'd understand but she hoped it didn't come to that.
Okay Nightkit, she had almost forgotten. The poor kit probably was scared to death by now. "Nightkit, you have reached the age of six moons and you are ready to become an apprentice. From this moment forward until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Nightpaw! I will be your mentor." She informed the tom smiling down at the kit. She would have to wait for one more ceremony before she could greet him and all but she had a good feeling about this.

@Bliss Girl
Turning her attention back to the crowd she looked for one cat she had in mind. Snailpaw. Spotting her she smiled. "Snailpaw, will you step forward?" She requested. Waiting for her to do so Brightstar was quite. Once she had she'd continue. "I Brightstar leader of Wind Clan call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to learn the ways of your noble code and I commend her as a warrior in her return." She meowed look up at the sky. This was such a mouthful of words to remember. "Snailpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend this Clan , even at the cost of your life?" She asked looking down at her niece.
"I do."
Pride swelling in her heart she smiled at Shakopee again. "Then by the power of StarClan I give you your warrior name. Snails from this moment forward you will be known as Snailblossom! StarClan honours your determination and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan!" Brightstar declared more then proud of her niece.
With that she kept down from the Breezerock to congratulate her niece and properly finish Nightpaws ceremony.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; November 7th, 2019 at 05:09 PM.
Old November 7th, 2019, 05:03 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

These where long over due, with Blazingstar being in the Medicine cats den a while before his death no ceremonies had been held. Brightstar knew that.
Leaping onto the Breezerock she looked out over WindClan. One day she'd get used to this. Hopefully soon. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Breezerock for a Clan meeting!" She called more confident then she had been announcing Blazing's death. Though she wasn't sure if ceremonies counted as Clan meetings.
Waiting a moment but not wanting this to take forever Brightstar continued. "It has come to my attention that a lot of apprentices are without mentors and kits are growing. So, WindClan is long over due for this." She explained looking over the cats gathering. What should she start with. Apprentice ceremony? That would probably be best kits and young apprentices got impatient easily.
@Lilyfur2 @Nebby @Spirit @ponyapan Fuzzyfeline @RedHead @.:Virgo:. @Pepperkins @Lonestar23
"Runningkit, Topazkit, Nightkit, Pebblepaw, Windpaw, Speckpaw, Fuzzypaw, Shrewpaw and Bunnypaw! Please step forward." Bright called stopping to take a breath. Nine apprentices! All needing mentors at least three of them where kits. Letting the young cats step forward she would look for all their mentors, she hadn't even asked if they would mentor these cats but expected them to or talk to her about it. Looking at the first young molly she smiled. "Runnungkit you have reached the age of six moons and you are ready to become an apprentice. From now until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Runningpaw! Your mentor will be Springtail ( @sunflowerseed), I hope he trains you well in the way of out warrior ancestors." She meowed finishing with a slight dip of her head to the warrior.
Now moving on she looked over at Topazkit with a smile. She could see why Blazingstar always seemed to like apprentice ceremonies. "Topazkit you have reached the age of six moons and you are ready to become an apprentice. From now on until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Topazpaw! Your mentor will be Littlewish ( @Lilyfur2) I expect him to pass down all he knows to you." With that Brightstar dipped her head to the warrior moving on to the next ceremony.
She would skip Nightkit for the moment, he'd be last apprentice ceremony she did. So she decided to go on the apprentices who for one reason or another didn't have a mentor. "Pebblepaw, you have gone long enough without a mentor to train with. Your new mentor will be Moorfoot, I hope he passes everything he knows down to you." Bright informed tail slightly twitching but not from annoyance.
Moving on she turned to Windpaw the you tom was either really disrespectful, a brat or was unable to hear she wasn't sure. "Windpaw, you have been without a mentor for too long and are in need of a warrior to train you." She meowed eyeing the apprentice. A bit hesitant she picked his mentor. "Duskflight ( @The Cannibal) will be your mentor." She decided nodding to the warrior. StarClan knew how he would train the tabby.
Turning to Speckpaw she expected that she would be easier to train. " Speckpaw, it's become apparent that you are in need of a mentor. So, Moondrift ( @Starstruck) will be your new mentor. " She announced glancing over at the grey warrior. Three more to go.
Looking to Fuzzypaw she smiled just a few more to go. "Fuzzypaw, your new mentor will be Honeyblossom ( @Lonestar23) I expect her to train you well." She explained nodding to the molly. This was going faster then she expected but that was fine.
Now Shrewpaw the young tom might be the youngest without a mentor but then again she wasn't sure. "Shrewpaw you've gone without a mentor long enough. Sheepfur ( @Snail-paw ) will be your new mentor, I expect him to train you well." She informed glancing between the toms before moving forward.
Finally she had reached the last apprentice that had somehow managed to go without a mentor. "Bunnypaw, you are also in need of a mentor. So, Lionsoar ( @RedHead) will be your mentor. I expect she will pass down everything she knows to you." Brightstar meowed dipping her head to the golden warrior. Now that these where done she sighed internally. If these warriors came to her after this requesting a change of apprentices she'd understand but she hoped it didn't come to that.
Okay Nightkit, she had almost forgotten. The poor kit probably was scared to death by now. "Nightkit, you have reached the age of six moons and you are ready to become an apprentice. From this moment forward until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Nightpaw! I will be your mentor." She informed the tom smiling down at the kit. She would have to wait for one more ceremony before she could greet him and all but she had a good feeling about this.

@Bliss Girl
Turning her attention back to the crowd she looked for one cat she had in mind. Snailpaw. Spotting her she smiled. Snailpaw, will you step forward?" She requested. Waiting for her to do so Brightstar was quite. Once she had she'd continue. "I Brightstar leader of Wind Clan call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to learn the ways of your noble code and I commend her as a warrior in her return." She meowed look up at the sky. This was such a mouthful of words to remember. "Snailpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend this Clan , even at the cost of your life?" She asked looking down at her niece.
"I do."
Pride swelling in her heart she smiled at Shakopee again. "Then by the power of StarClan I give you your warrior name. Snails from this moment forward you will be known as Snailblossom! StarClan honours your determination and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan!" Brightstar declared more then proud of her niece.
With that she kept down from the Breezerock to congratulate her niece and properly finish Nightpaws ceremony.
@Lilyfur2

Topazkit - No, Topazpaw now, ran up to Runningpaw and Littlewish. "Woohoo! Finally apprentices, Runningpaw! Yesssss!" he jumped in the air, swiping with a paw and landing. "Oh geez, I'm so hyped! What first, training? Hunting? Ohhhh I can't wait!"

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: I'll be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!
Old November 7th, 2019, 07:13 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Emeraldbush sat patiently in front of the entrance to the warrior's den, eagerly gazing around the clearing in search of his friend, Snailpaw- no, he told himself, Snailblossom. He purred slightly and smirked at the name, it honestly sort of fit her and he was extremely happy for her. They had been together for a couple of moons now but she wasn't allowed to have a mate then, though they agreed that once she was named a warrior, they would be together. Now all he had to do was wait for her right here so he could ask.
@Bliss Girl
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503

Last edited by Vexing; November 7th, 2019 at 07:15 PM.
Old November 7th, 2019, 07:33 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
[ @Fuzzyfeline ]

Cherryfrost snorted. A smug smirk curled onto her expression and she leaned closer to Brightstar. "Aww, did I hurt your feewings?" she snickered and straightened up, licking her paw. "A beauty like myself shouldn't have to take orders from a filthy rat like you. Brightstar? What a vile name. I believe I'll call you Brightrat, it sounds much more... fitting," Cherryfrost grinned, icy gaze raking up and down the Leader's form. "Do you even bathe?" Her nose upturned, a distasteful look on her face as though she had smelled something foul. She tsked before sighing , rolling her eyes dramatically and turning away from the leader. "Whatever."

Wow. She was creative that was for sure. Highly disrespectful and full of herself but at least she was creative. Honestly Brightstar felt bad for her best friend, Dawnstrike had to lead the patrol with this smug molly. It was a shame Cherryfrost didn't realized she was only making things worse for her self. Brightstar couldn't care less what she called her. "Call me what you want, but now your digging yourself deeper and deeper." She warned sitting down and wrapping her tail around her paws. Its tip lightly tapping on the ground. She doesn't know what she's getting into huh, I can make her do apprentice chores and extra patrols. Or, get her perfect pelt dirty. Bright though a slight smile on her muzzle as she watched the younger molly turn away dramatically.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 7th, 2019, 07:34 PM
Cuber fo life!

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Scratch entered the WindClan leader's den. He had been on WindClan territory, and a border patrol caught him. He was quickly escorted to the leaders' den. He figured it was as good a time as any to tell the WindClan leader of his wish to join WindClan... He was somewhat nervous, but after his showing with Icestar, he wasn't going to show it. He walked, hopefully confidently, towards the WindClan leader Brightstar...

Here's my huggle link! I wonder who has the most huggles on WCO...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaz..._as=subscriber My YT channel! I know it's bad...
Closed Thread